Travel gear for players
For me the main issue with drying clothing by hand (other than it being time-consuming manual labor) is that it's difficult to get rid cigarette smells if I'm in a city where people smoke a lot in bars/clubs (pretty much anywhere in Asia).

But on the topic of clothing that dries quickly, I do use a specific brand of underwear. It dries quickly and I find I can wear it for 2 days in a row without smelling too bad (occasionally I have to do this if I'm on a long flight or go camping or so). ExOfficio boxer briefs. They're expensive but totally worth the price. https://exofficio.com/underwear-mens-sil...-1123.html. You can also buy them on Amazon. They're highly functional but girls won't find them sexy (but by the time a girl sees your underwear it's probably too late for her to make any judgements anyway).

Also for traveling light I like Ice Breaker (icebreaker.com) shirts. Also really expensive, but quality is really high, you can wear them for several days in a row, and they last for years. When I used to travel light I'd only wear these shirts. Nowadays I mostly use them for working out, traveling on trains/airplanes/buses, or outdoor stuff like climbing mountains. I love Ice Breaker clothing, but it's not stylish- wearing this stuff out to a club or on a date won't help you get laid. Their warehouse is in Brooklyn if you're there and want to try it on before purchasing. Otherwise you'd have to order online.

Another brand that makes super high quality clothing that's good for traveling light and outdoor activities is https://outlier.nyc. Their stuff is expensive but lasts for years. I bought their "climbers" pants back in 2013, wore them every other day for about 2 years (when I used to be a backpacker), used them to climb mountains, and they're still going strong.
I am thinking of traveling with a regular back pack and a nice carry on Roller 20 inch bag. Put my laptop, charger along with the adapter and a nice 30000 spare charger for phone in the backpack with a couple extra pair of socks and underwear. Then have my roller for clothes and shoes. Prefer not to wait at baggage claim if possible.
I usually travel with one of these because they are a convenient place to store all my magic tricks and silly string when I'm on the go, because that's what gets the ladies wet.

[Image: 044kd-rd.jpg]

It's also a convenient place to keep a small notepad so that I have a place to write down girls' home phone numbers and my Magic: The Gathering Cards, just in case I run into some fellow enthusiasts.
(08-22-2017, 07:19 AM)Suits Wrote: I usually travel with one of these because they are a convenient place to store all my magic tricks and silly string when I'm on the go, because that's what gets the ladies wet.

[Image: 044kd-rd.jpg]

It's also a convenient place to keep a small notepad so that I have a place to write down girls' home phone numbers and my Magic: The Gathering Cards, just in case I run into some fellow enthusiasts.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
(06-11-2019, 11:19 AM)JavieCoentr Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 02:09 AM)Dash Wrote: I want to have 14 pair of underwear and socks.

That way you can easily last 1 week even with changing some days twice.

I think like you as well. I mean I’d prefer to have more socks and underwear,  I am a psycho that changes the underwear 2-3 times per day. My wife is yelling at me that I am like a girl. The I am telling her that I learned that from her and than she is calming down. The funny moment is that me and my wife found each other, both of us have allergies if the underwear is not from cotton or linen, that’s why she is buying it from one online market. Recently my wife gave me a gift, it was mens sexy underwear. So does it mean that I am sexy ? Big Grin

The only sexy mens underwear is no underwear at all.

For more than 5 years that I don't use underwear, I don't know why I used it for so many years, serves for nothing.
Agreed on going commando...except when I'm working out or sparring. Feels way too vulnerable lol.
High dose probiotics 2 weeks prior to leaving America, then bring a non-refrigerated bottle with you on the trip to keep the dance alive. 

Add in some activated charcoal when you change your diet rapidly upon landing in a new foreign land 

did you remember to pack your sunscreen, Timothy?
A lot of laundromats will do it for you for like a buck a pound in the west. Difficult to spend more than 20 bucks. You might spend 10 doing it yourself and an hour of your time. This is a great thing to outsource!
(06-11-2019, 01:07 PM)Rocha Wrote:
(06-11-2019, 11:19 AM)JavieCoentr Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 02:09 AM)Dash Wrote: I want to have 14 pair of underwear and socks.

That way you can easily last 1 week even with changing some days twice.

I think like you as well. I mean I’d prefer to have more socks and underwear,  I am a psycho that changes the underwear 2-3 times per day. My wife is yelling at me that I am like a girl. The I am telling her that I learned that from her and than she is calming down. The funny moment is that me and my wife found each other, both of us have allergies if the underwear is not from cotton or linen, that’s why she is buying it from one online market. Recently my wife gave me a gift, it was mens sexy underwear. So does it mean that I am sexy ? Big Grin

The only sexy mens underwear is no underwear at all.

For more than 5 years that I don't use underwear, I don't know why I used it for so many years, serves for nothing.

I'm going on 13 years of an underwear free lifestyle.

I like having some swing in my step.

And don't anyone write, "I'm really big, so I need the extra support." I'm sure your arms are bigger than your dick, but they have no trouble hanging at your sides without "extra support."
^Some of us dont like drawing attention to ourselves. Running with a visible pendulum swing down there doesnt help on that front.
I've been going without underwear for 20 years. I do a lot of hiking and bicycle touring in hot climates, and going underwear free is much cooler in addition to less maintenance.

You need the right pants. I make my own of 4-ply supplex nylon. The great Ray Jardine got me into sewing my own clothes in addition to sewing my own backpack, tarp, etc. (He also gave me the idea of going underwear free.) Store bought pants have zippers and thick seams that might be uncomfortable without underwear. Not so my homemade pants.

Without underwear, small amounts of urine dribbles will make pants stink after a few days, but supplex nylon can be quickly washed in a sink in cold water and will dry very quickly.

Nylon is truly the greatest fabric ever, other than for insulation where down reigns supreme (continuous fiber polyester if water an issue) . Cotton/linen/hemp/wool not cooler than nylon, btw. Secret to staying cool in hot weather is loose fit and loose weave, regardless of fabric.

Conspicuous display of genitals only a problem if pants soaking wet, so that they cling to body. I just wear my shirt front out when this happens, which is not frequently.
I have a 40l backpack that, with the help of a few packing cubes, can easily carry a long week of clothing including dressier options, plus workout/swim clothing, toiletries, a either my laptop gear or another pair of shoes. Fits in the overhead everytime and no need to resort to getting rid of underwear. Packing cubes are a miracle.

Also, a 3" laptop bag is an incredible cabin bag, because instead of stuffing it under your seat, you can stand it up and lay it flat against the front of your seat and take back all your legroom.
(06-12-2019, 01:28 AM)Jetset Wrote: I have a 40l backpack that, with the help of a few packing cubes, can easily carry a long week of clothing including dressier options, plus workout/swim clothing, toiletries, a either my laptop gear or another pair of shoes. Fits in the overhead everytime and no need to resort to getting rid of underwear. Packing cubes are a miracle.

Also, a 3" laptop bag is an incredible cabin bag, because instead of stuffing it under your seat, you can stand it up and lay it flat against the front of your seat and take back all your legroom.

Never heard of travel cubes before. Any tips on brand?
(06-12-2019, 01:28 AM)Jetset Wrote: Also, a 3" laptop bag is an incredible cabin bag, because instead of stuffing it under your seat, you can stand it up and lay it flat against the front of your seat and take back all your legroom.

I'm trying to picture this but I don't really get it.
@shemp
Yeah, someone who goes commando too (:

It's full of advantages:
- saves money since you don't need to buy them
- less laundry
- more space in your travel bag
- less obstacles for the penis to get on the fresh air, helps especially when being with girls
- it feels way more natural when he can hang freely (well, for me at least)
(06-12-2019, 01:55 AM)churros Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 01:28 AM)Jetset Wrote: I have a 40l backpack that, with the help of a few packing cubes, can easily carry a long week of clothing including dressier options, plus workout/swim clothing, toiletries, a either my laptop gear or another pair of shoes. Fits in the overhead everytime and no need to resort to getting rid of underwear. Packing cubes are a miracle.

Never heard of travel cubes before. Any tips on brand?

they are all pretty similar, just get them off amazon
(06-12-2019, 03:29 AM)Shifty Wrote:
(06-12-2019, 01:28 AM)Jetset Wrote: Also, a 3" laptop bag is an incredible cabin bag, because instead of stuffing it under your seat, you can stand it up and lay it flat against the front of your seat and take back all your legroom.

I think he's indicating that he keeps it leaning against the front of his seat, behind his calves.
(06-12-2019, 01:55 AM)churros Wrote: Never heard of travel cubes before. Any tips on brand?

I'd look at the warranty and also just make sure they fit your bag. I like the Eagle Creek system but I also have an Eagle Creek bag. The Medium Garment Folder is good for about 10-12 shirts - so say maybe a week of daily wear, a couple shirts for nights out, and a couple base layers for the outdoors - then I fold pants on top of it and zip it all down in one side of the bag. Squeezes all the air out as you compress it to hook the velcro.

[Image: eagle-creek-pack-it-garment-folder-mediu...1555099750]

Osprey makes their own stuff now, I think Amazon Basics has a line.

(06-12-2019, 03:29 AM)Shifty Wrote:

Most cabin bags are designed to max out the personal item size limit, so they end up under the seat in front of you and you have to share the space with your feet. I'm tall so it makes flights harder. If you get a reasonably slim laptop bag/pilot's bag/attache, it should fit neatly under the lip of your seat after takeoff, standing up behind your feet, like it's not even there.

[Image: yb5Mt4G.jpg]

I've had no problem getting everything I need in that style of bag for the flight and to wash up and get organized on the ground in case anything happens to my other bag (and it's very rare for anybody to demand to gate check a backpack), including laptop, charging pack, documents, toiletries, a clean shirt, with room for half a sub sandwich and a pair of heavy-duty winter gloves. You can also easily find one with a luggage loop if you want to slide it onto a rollaboard's handle, and it'll make the bag much less top-heavy and tippy than the totes and backpacks most luggage lines sell.
Depends how long im going for and where im going. id pack for the desination you have in mind. dress for the environment.
if its 1 month or less id take carry on baggage. if 6months or more might think about taking a bigger suitcase with more clothes.

if im going Norway id take a expensive camera. if im going rio I wouldn't take a camera.

whats the weather like there?
e.g if its hot might be best to not bring too many dark jeans as it attracts the heat.

how safe/crime is about?

but in general I recommend taking 2-3 phones in case 1 gets lost or stolen
extra battery for your phone incase it dies so can quick replace right away rather than having to charge it up at apartment.
take extra few hundred dollars more than you think
,massage oil to massage girls on the bed when you get them back if that's your thing.
umbrella just incase.
extra sun tan lotion as im very white
pre loaded card with cash on it. visa card and cash so have plan A,B and C
google translator on my phone.
map and my apartment address and contact number of host written/printed on paper. as if phone dies im fucked.
I like wearing tshirt colours that don't stand out. e.g black, brown, grey. as I like to approach a lot of women if I was wearing red id stand out get a reputation quicker. attract attention quicker.

3 x multi chargers so can charge phone, laptop and something else at the same time.

laptop so watching movies with girls If I pull

external hard drive so can transfer pictures from phone onto it as my phone gets full quite quickly.
My travel gear is the same as most of the other guys already mentioned. However, since short, I've been travelling with a device called Kitchen Safe. A friend recommended it to me. It's a time-lock container that only can be opened when the timer reaches zero.

The primary reason I use it while travelling - or not travelling, for that matter - is that I can store my phone in there when I have to work. (As many of you, I'm a digital nomad.) This boosts my productivity tremendously because otherwise, I tend to reach for my phone way too often to reply to chicks. This container prevents me from doing that. I usually set the timer for like one or two hours, which helps me concentrate, and after that I'll take a ten-minute break

While the container may seem uncomfortable to travel with due to its size (there are various sizes available), I actually find it helpful when taking flights or bus trips. That's because you can store valuables in the container and nobody will be open to open it or steal anything (unless they steal the whole container of course, lol).

I'm not affiliated or linked to the creators of the product in any way, but this Kitchen Safe thing truly changed my productivity while on the road. It's also good for those who're addicted to smoking or tend to binge on candy or things like that - just put it in the container for a few hours or even days.

[Image: 71vgPcUhohL._SL1500_.jpg]