Travel gear for players
(07-01-2019, 09:15 AM)blackfriar Wrote: I will send you pics.  It was 5 bucks.  That is why I was hesitant.

Are they legit?
They are running a $5 special at forhims.com but they keep changing which product it applies to. He got lucky and got it for the sildenafil. Otherwise, it would be $30 plus $5 for the doctor "consultation" plus $5 shipping (shipping charges currently waived, another special deal).

In Ukraine, I can buy 12*100g=1200g for like $25, including retail pharmacy markup, so $30 for 60*20g=1200g not unrealistic for online store, not counting shipping. Underlying pills probably manufactured in India (major source for all generic pharmaceuticals), with one worldwide price.
I took two of the pills as directed. They come 2 in a pack. So, I guess it is 40mg of sildenifil. I do not have problems having erections. I just wanted to see what happens if I use them. It has been about 50 mins since I took them. I feel nothing.

I even watched one of those chiropracter videos of the chiropracter giving an 18 year old high school senior in blue yoga pants a full body adjustment and I got no boner. WTF!!!
Sildenafil by itself doesn't give an erection. Rather it prevents erections from deflating, and also makes weak erections rock solid. Play with yourself to get erect, then you should notice much stiffer than normal erection.

Also, food in your stomach will slow down absorption time. So instead of normal 45 min, effect might take 2 hours if you have a full stomach, especially fatty foods.

And stay hydrated!
A few things I like bringing that haven't been mentioned:
2 ping pong balls
1 plastic deck of cards
A set of dice
Download Picolo
**These are all great for after parties and take basically no space.

Buy a 3 pack of iphone charges before you go, it'll be cheaper this way when yours gets lost or stolen
Bring a sim card key thing to make it easy when you first arrive to a city

For clothing I normally do the following in a roll behind carry on bag (when the expander is unzipped it's not a carry on)
1 pair of jeans
1 bathing suit
1 blazer
3-4 long sleeve thin shirts
1-2 sweaters
6-8 tshirts
1 pair of dress shoes
1 pair of running shoes
1 pair of flip flops
3-4 shorts/bathing suits
5-10 socks/underwear

1 laptop bag for laptop, cords, bathroom bag, passports etc.

That all fits in a medium sized carry on if you rock the jeans and dress shoes when you are flying.

That about sums it up.
(07-03-2019, 05:57 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote: That all fits in a medium sized carry on if you rock the jeans and dress shoes when you are flying.

That about sums it up.

This is a pretty solid packing list and pretty close to what I can cram into my 40l backpack. A pair of dress loafers can be worn in almost any setting and are comfortable to fly in, then I'll bring a good pair of outdoor/activity shoes - hiking shoes, insulated boots, running shoes - depending on what I'll be doing.

One suggestion is lightweight, wrinkle-resistant chinos. They're just as breathable as shorts, can be just as casual as jeans but still dress up well, and in many places, blend better with local people. I'd rather look one step too put-together than one step too casual in nearly any setting.
(07-04-2019, 03:06 PM)Jetset Wrote: This is a pretty solid packing list and pretty close to what I can cram into my 40l backpack. A pair of dress loafers can be worn in almost any setting and are comfortable to fly in, then I'll bring a good pair of outdoor/activity shoes - hiking shoes, insulated boots, running shoes - depending on what I'll be doing.

I've recently picked up a set of Goretex trail runners to combine the functionality of running shoes and hiking shoes while travelling. Not quite as good as either for their specialized tasks, but they work decently well for short-moderate runs and hikes while cutting weight and bulk, and are also nice for going out and doing stuff with reasonable comfort on days it's pissing down rain. I refuse to let scarce travel days/off days during work trips get squandered away by rain.

Also a light Goretex rain jacket and light down jacket with stuff sacks can collapse down quite small with not too much weight, and can comfortably keep me warm down to just above freezing temperatures. Especially with a beanie, light gloves and neck gaiter stuffed in the pockets. Have even pulled them out regularly on air conditioned buses in hot countries.