What should a Tinder bio consist of?
How long should it be? What type of feelings should it convey? Should it be funny, introspective, satireish?
Never be serious. Always be funny. Keep it short.

Jokes convey personal traits and social intelligence. Remember women work on a disqualification frame. I like to be polarizing as it screens for down bitches, but it definitely chases some away.

On my Tinder profile I hint at being called "Daddy" in a funny way. Screens a lot of bitches out, but also sets a frame for a lot of matches.
“Hello. I’m x from y”.

Paradoxically, in 2020, I think a witty profile screens in timewasters. Your pictures should convey your words.

When I’m traveling it’s “[flag that is most likely to be liked] living in (neighborhood)”
Pretty much what Pavlov said. Use it to screen out the girls you don't want, so it'll differ based on what you're looking for. I've had better results when targeting a specific niche, versus trying to please everybody.

TBS if you are too polarizing on tinder nowadays, you can get banned very easily if 2-3 girls decide to report you.
I was banned recently for one report without a warning.

I heard it was warning, then ban but I think I just said “hello” to one out of thirty matches I had. Not a great opener but she was traveling and I wasn’t sure her language proficiency.
I just leave it blank, works good enough.
It obviously depends on what goals you have with it and the type of women you want to attract.

For example, I have a buddy with two Tinder accounts. One where he has a younger age range he's trying to get laid with; short bio and photos of him where he looks outgoing. The other one he looks more serious, a description of him and what he's looking for.

But I think it's pretty lame how everyone is desperately trying to appear funny in their bio nowadays. I used to have this "If you don't look like in your pictures, you'll have to buy me drinks until you do", it sounds a bit cocky and whatnot but then every other girl started using it too. Now I just have two flags of my countries as my bio and it works well enough so...
I like to attract girls that are bit artsy,intellectual, promiscous types. The girl who follows you to a art exhibition then sucks your cock in the toalett. I always have a good rapport with them in real life but im unsure on how to convey it in a online format.
(04-01-2020, 02:02 PM)TheEsotericCushite Wrote: I like to attract girls that are bit artsy,intellectual, promiscous types. The girl who follows you to a art exhibition then sucks your cock in the toalett. I always have a good rapport with them in real life but im unsure on how to convey it in a online format.

Toalett? Is that funny or is that satireish?
Sorry i wrote that in Swedish
Make a joke or DHV in a brief way that isn't over the top (ie- traveling, mention of height, etc).
Yearly Salary
Height
Cock Size
Weight
Adventurous Hobbies
Badass Accomplishments
Musical Talents
Healthy Hobbies
Good pics. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Good" means appropriate for the type of women that you want to attract. The rest is irrelevant and can work against you if its stupid.

What kind of looks do your local arty intellectual girls like? Find out because it's the first thing they see while making split second swipe decisions.
I read every girls tinder bio I match with so if it a girl cant be bothered to do the same and asks questions already answered there, she's a lazy dumb cunt not worth the bother.

A good tinder bio is going to vary based on location.

Here in VN you want to include something that indicates you live there and are NOT a tourist. Write a little viet if you know some. Keep the humor and sarcasm to a minimum because it'll fly over their heads.

There are some universals to include though.

-Height. Many many girls have a height fetish if you're just posting pics of yourself solo its kinda hard to gauge height. Obviously, if youre short though best to leave it out.
-Job (Every girl is going to ask anyway..)
-Hobbies (only if they're cool, manly,etc)

Cock size is hit or miss lol. I think just putting it there bluntly is going to eliminate most girls who arent explicitly looking for sex or an fwb situation. What i do is hint at it. Write my height, weight and something like big boy all around *wink*. A lot of girls here just straight up ask me for dick pics though lol.
(04-01-2020, 01:59 AM)dingdongditch Wrote: I was banned recently for one report without a warning.  

I heard it was warning, then ban but I think I just said “hello” to one out of thirty matches I had. Not a great opener but she was traveling and I wasn’t sure her language proficiency.

People still use tinder?  I'll admit it worked well for me in colombia as recently as last fall but it has been nothing but absolute gutter trash in the US for at least the past 2-3 years.  Last December I got bored one day and sent something sexually suggestive to one of my matches and got the ban later that day.  Pretty comical and no high value man should be anywhere near it IMO.
I did a new bio but i have not been able to try it out yet?

"Swipe up if you like art, travelling to places no one wants to travel too and suffers from frequently saying satirical things

186 cm so its no problem picking you up if you understand what i mean. insert wink wink emoji"

( I did not insert a wink wink emoji though it just in letter form for more fun i guess)

My job titel is antartic ice bear hunter and my company is coronavirus inc. tasteless yes i know

And i live in pyongang north korea

Any feedback?what should i improve on?
(04-03-2020, 01:02 AM)TheEsotericCushite Wrote: I did a new bio but i have not been able to try it out yet?

"Swipe up if you like art, travelling to places no one wants to travel too and suffers from frequently saying satirical things

186 cm so its no problem picking you up if you understand what i mean. insert wink wink emoji"

( I did not insert a wink wink emoji though it just in letter form for more fun i guess)

My job titel is antartic ice bear hunter and my company is coronavirus inc. tasteless yes i know

To me it sounds like childish clown game and someone trying hard to be SO funny, like every other schmuck. I'd just keep it short and simple, fuck that with being able to pick the girl up, being a bear hunter, company being coronavirus and living in NK.

For a more Mr Right Now (instead of Mr Right) I'd just have something like:

"186.
Self-made & Self-paid.
I enjoy going out socializing meeting fun people and loving life"
Imagine how crazy a woman is if she has more than 10 words in her bio.
(04-03-2020, 02:10 AM)No More Mr. Soy Boy Wrote:
(04-03-2020, 01:02 AM)TheEsotericCushite Wrote: I did a new bio but i have not been able to try it out yet?

To me it sounds like childish clown game and someone trying hard to be SO funny, like every other schmuck. I'd just keep it short and simple, fuck that with being able to pick the girl up, being a bear hunter, company being coronavirus and living in NK.

For a more Mr Right Now (instead of Mr Right) I'd just have something like:

"186.
Self-made & Self-paid.
I enjoy going out socializing meeting fun people and loving life"

Well i do work as a kind of cowboy capitalist in africa, mostly in importing stuff like electronics, second hand clothes and shit like that and then just drive down to various cities and neighboring countries and then sell it with large quantites through buyers who then sell it to smaller stores

Every girl especially white girls really digs this because it is very exciting for them and adventorous. Because i go through not war zones but conflicted kind of lawless areas it such a different way of living then they imagined so i guess thats why they are so into it? Im pretty young to 19, so i guess that is a part of the allure too. while they are seeking to get in university. im going through africa deciding to do what i want when i want , with not enormous amounts of cash but cash they wouldnt have back home since most are poor students

In which way should i convey that aspect of my life? Should i just say cowboy capitalist in my bio?

Yeah i did not like my bio too much either but i really have a hard time conveying any form of serioussness in its different formats as something exciting instead it often perceived as boring even by less stupid girls. What can i say? I read platos republic and frantz fanon wretched of the earth this week instead of bragging about how many times i have partied?

Fortunately serioussness works well in my social circles and surroundings due to my conflicted nature, My friends are not law abiding i live and reside in a poor ghetto, i have been through trouble with the law but still im very much a person interested in itellectual persuits which doesnt not seem as something normal in a way. Girls are interested in that and they want to figure my out, the reason why i want to focus on tinder is i cant fuck girls in my social scene as much as i want to. i am not interested in their personality i perceive it as dull and most cant be fucked due to social constraints, I want to up my score so i thought tinder was a good way. but i am very lost and dont really know what to do
So I was getting pissed about getting cockblocked by this virus so I decided to change up my tinder bio, and just filter for freaks.

Really simple.

Height, weight, dick size. Quanrantine and chill?

Probably gotten less matches than before but getting more engagement now. Got an absolutely nympho coming over tomorrow. And another one later this week.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)