Simple three-page “Hot to get Laid” guide
Recently, over at Reddit r/TheRedPill, someone posted a simple, three-page “how to get laid” guide. It got removed by the moderators; I guess they’re more concerned about hating women than about improving themselves or something. Thankfully, here is an archived copy of the post and I have gone to the bother to convert it in to a three-page (two-page, really) PDF.

Attached Files
.pdf   HowToGetLaid.pdf (Size: 364.11 KB / Downloads: 50)
A lot of advice here is terribly mainstream.

Whatever happened to game? It seems like guys don't believe in it anymore and the cult of fitness/weightlifting has replaced it...
Sad!
^^ I don't think it's bad and you made barely any effort to mention what 'game' is or what the 'guide' should have.

As far as I can see, it's a pretty basic guide to becoming confident. Mismarketed for sure and not game, but it still has some merit.

edit/addition - you can get laid in 2020 without having game. Game keeps them around and let's you keep your shit in order. The title is literally 'how to get laid' so meh
(03-30-2020, 06:36 PM)Noir Wrote: ^^ I don't think it's bad and you made barely any effort to mention what 'game' is or what the 'guide' should have.

As far as I can see, it's a pretty basic guide to becoming confident. Mismarketed for sure and not game, but it still has some merit.

Becoming confident is a product of using game and taking social risks that others are not taking.
Any advice that isn't saying that is wrong.

Quote:Engage in small talk! Drop the excuse that you are above mundane conversation. It's a rationalization, it's a weakness. 

Small talk doesn't get any guy laid. I aim to elevate all small talk to medium talk. The important thing is to be bold and make an impression.

This line is particularly tragic: 

Quote:As you can see, SMV is not something you can fake. If you want to fuck her, you'll eventually have to show her who you really are--or a significant part.

This doesn't work. It's like saying "be yourself" when you've got money, looks, power -- that's anti-game. Nobody wants to know who I really am. I would rather cloak it in mystery. That's what seduction is all about.
The reality of yourself doesn't matter. The world you lure the girl into when you approach her, that's what matters.

There are plenty of guys that I know with the right bulletpoints who struggle to score because they suck at talking to women.

Quote:If you're at least not well on your way... any fucking you experience will be either sheer random luck, or with trashy, dirty, low value girls that you probably don't really want in the first place.

What's a "low value girl". They are either attractive or not. There's not another factor I'm considering.

Quote:What do you prefer? Some cheap tricks that might (if you're lucky) get some shit girl to fuck you tonight... but then you have to keep facing all your low-confidence, low-value bullshit that's making your life a living hell? 

I prefer cheap tricks. A confident guy says "I'm good enough". A guy who isn't confident will neurotically say "I'll be ready in a year to get laid after I become a clone of every fitness guy I see on Youtube." Getting something for free and for less work than other guys put in, there is no greater satisfaction.
(03-30-2020, 07:35 PM)fullthrottle Wrote: I prefer cheap tricks. A confident guy says "I'm good enough". A guy who isn't confident will neurotically say "I'll be ready in a year to get laid after I become a clone of every fitness guy I see on Youtube." Getting something for free and for less work than other guys put in, there is no greater satisfaction.

This reminds me of a value proposition concerning game in an attempt to define it. Game is essentially (at least when it comes to flapping your gums) a cheap trick to get laid. Women give their value out as sex in exchange for the value that they perceive they'll receive in a man - whether it be fun, status, money etc we all know what women want (hopefully).

In my experience, mid level game is actually communicating value properly and on the higher end leveraging it. But mostly mid level game is just a solid communication of value. Making your reality her reality - wearing a tight shirt (whatever, showing fitness/virality) communicating social intelligence, showcasing higher status. All of which are things most women would enjoy the benefits of. I think most us would probably agree that this is an alright exchange of value (yeah women have to put in less effort and have inherently more value, cry about it).

But this is where it gets interesting.

High level game is parasitic. You are faking value signals, over-leveraging qualities you already have (and i mean over-leveraging). You're actually taking more value than you are putting in especially in the long run. It's no coincidence that people that have mastered the game could be or are Pimps, conman, great salesman etc. I'm going to quote iceberg slim here "A pimp is just a whore whos turned the game around on whores". 

With that said it makes you realize that's exactly what women do for their entire existence. They have a pussy, and some qualities, and then they over leverage THE FUCK out of them. Makeup, clothes, fashion etc there are billion dollar industries based on that concept - helping women leverage their more precious assets (usually the physical). Game is just us catching up to the 100,000 thousand year old con, at least that's how i rationalize it. I don't feel bad in the slightest.

I didn't read that stupid guide at all, i'll probably skip it. We'll see how much insomnia i have later
(03-30-2020, 04:09 PM)fullthrottle Wrote: A lot of advice here is terribly mainstream.

Whatever happened to game? It seems like guys don't believe in it anymore and the cult of fitness/weightlifting has replaced it...
Sad!

Because it has proven to work only when you need to CLOSE. Game is there for closing the deal but for a deal to even have a shot at closing, interest has to be there in the first place. You will do far more for your results looking good, dressing well, and being in shape for a pool party than learning deep psychological gimmicks.
A thorough economic crash might restore game utility. Western white women had been given a complete anomaly of excess in human history. Resources, comfort, attention, etc.... Some good, old fashioned suffering will be just what the doctor ordered for their egos.
(04-07-2020, 01:26 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote: A thorough economic crash might restore game utility. Western white women had been given a complete anomaly of excess in human history. Resources, comfort, attention, etc.... Some good, old fashioned suffering will be just what the doctor ordered for their egos.

Keep dreaming.

Even in economic crashes, it is the resilient men that survive and thrive. Tons of guys will still be making money, if anything, the 80:20 rule will be even sharper. Hot girls will never truly suffer, even if the reincarnation of the dark ages happen, their pussy will save them.
(04-07-2020, 01:23 AM)Here Are Words Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 04:09 PM)fullthrottle Wrote: A lot of advice here is terribly mainstream.

Sad!

Because it has proven to work only when you need to CLOSE. Game is there for closing the deal but for a deal to even have a shot at closing, interest has to be there in the first place. You will do far more for your results looking good, dressing well, and being in shape for a pool party than learning deep psychological gimmicks.

It's not really a gimmick to know how to talk to women.
(03-30-2020, 08:59 PM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: High level game is parasitic. You are faking value signals, over-leveraging qualities you already have (and i mean over-leveraging). You're actually taking more value than you are putting in especially in the long run. It's no coincidence that people that have mastered the game could be or are Pimps, conman, great salesman etc. I'm going to quote iceberg slim here "A pimp is just a whore whos turned the game around on whores".

This is a very interesting interpretation of high level game and it helps make the distinction between game as toolbox and game as lifestyle. I 100% back every man having the "skil lset" for game; I would want my own son to know it. But game as "lifestyle" is another matter entirely and we've seen justified scepticism towards this in the manosphere. The problem is that they fail to make this distinction and throw the baby out with the bathwater by turning to Christianity.
Game is simple

Phase 1: Outer

1. Get in shape / hit the gym
2. Get a solid foundation wardrobe
3. Get a nice hair cut and be will groomed in general

Phase 2: Inner

1. Eliminate negative behavior / personality traits
2. Learn and study how smooth guys behavior, interact, talk and close females
3. Eliminate approach anxiety
4. Eliminate fear of rejection
5. Stay opening
6. Stay closing

Phase 3: Social

1. Develop hobbies that maximize exposure to females
2. Make a lot of friends and expand your social circle
3. Create a dope iG account
3. Leverage your hobbies, social circle, iG and work to open and close more girls
Good luck removing clothes from any decent woman looking like a homeless hobo or a land whale lol

Fact is, guys need to be complete individuals and always looking to improve. Or ought to should be the better term to maximize their potential and results.

Everything is included. How you look. How you think. How you talk. How you act.
"Everything is included. How you look. How you think. How you talk. How you act."

Yeah, and that's all under the umbrella called game. Still a gimmick?
(04-08-2020, 07:30 AM)CraveElectrolytes Wrote: "Everything is included. How you look. How you think. How you talk. How you act."

Yeah, and that's all under the umbrella called game. Still a gimmick?

I never mentioned anything about a gimmick.

I was replying the the person insinuating how you look is not important.

Sad!

Yes, even if it's dated (20 years old) and maybe a lot of women in the west are hip to the more obvious tricks, I would go with the venerable "Tony's Lay Guide" over "just lift" advice.

Tony's Lay Guide
(04-08-2020, 05:20 AM)Dash Wrote: Good luck removing clothes from any decent woman looking like a homeless hobo or a land whale lol

Fact is, guys need to be complete individuals and always looking to improve. Or ought to should be the better term to maximize their potential and results.

Everything is included. How you look. How you think. How you talk. How you act.

The hobo look is actually quite popular among hipster chicks.
(04-07-2020, 02:22 AM)fullthrottle Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 01:23 AM)Here Are Words Wrote:

Sad!

It's not really a gimmick to know how to talk to women.

Agree.  Learning how to speak to women in a/the language they understand and identify with is a skill.  One skill of many to be sure but your access to their "soul" starts with knowing how to press their buttons via language.
Wait isn't debates like this what killed RVF? WHy not settle it and say game involves "looking good, being good, and talking good."

You could be the Bruce Wayne, Christian Grey, Tony Starks rich man with bad boy Charisma

The James Bond (Sean Connery), Tyler Durden, Guy from (crazy stupid love) Bad Boy (alot of other examples can't think of them)

Or the funny smooth guy like Will Smith.

There are a bunch of styles on how game. From what I've seen all of them work but you have to be happy with your self.

MAIN THINGS YOU HAVE TO DO is BE CONFIDENT, APPROACH, and HAVE FUN. Every con man could be amazing with women.