Where to go?
Hey guys,

first time posting here, reading the blog for a couple of years by now. Great stuff! 

Not new to game, have been in and out (gfs or too busy) for 4 years by now.

I've been concentrating on building my business (started not so long ago) and haven't been going out for a while.  I want to ease things up a bit, also it's summer in E-Europe where I'm currently at. 

Ideal would be for me to work most of the day and have a date in the evening. So online game would be quite optimal. 
It haven't really worked well enough last time I did. Maybe the issue was with the winter or generally I would perform bad in E-E. Not sure. I had my profile optimized by some dope photos and also had Tinder plus. 

I like thin (and white) girls, so in that terms, it's ideal here. But also like asian girls or latinas (if the booty is not too big...) 

I'm not so successful with game, but also not total newbie. Had already ONSs, but it's not typical.

If the issue was because it's harder in Eastern Europe, I'm looking for a new location to have a higher ROI on girls from now on haha. 
But for the winter anyways, I'm not planning to spend another cold winter here. 

The location should be:
cheap (I'm bootstrapping...) - I don't really drink and like to cook- so mostly accommodation would matter
ideally good for online game (short, white, blue eyes)

extra: - not so polluted, preferably at the beach

I would go there long term to reduce costs and limit time on travelling. 
Potential ideas: 
Colombia (Medellin, Barranquilla) - no spanish yet, but eager to learn
Mexico (Cancún or Playa del Carmen) - would be more night/beach game - but beach life + smooth Spanish learning with many tourists

Thailand (Koh Tao, or CM) (have 90 days visa limit...)
Philippines (Davao) - internet and visa (30 days I guess) might make it a no go-also don't gonna get lazy with too easy girls haha

Main objection would be to get better with girls, have lot of sex and anything else is a plus. (like beach life, learning spanish etc. )

What are your thoughts?
Since you like thin girls and you can not speak Spanish, you can cross off Latin America.

Some ideas that come to mind,

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Davao, Philippines

Cebu, Philippines

Bali, Indonesia

Thailand Beach (make sure it has plenty of locals)
If you want asian, go to thailand or phillipines.
If you prefer latina, and your game level is average, i would recommend to start with playa del carmen or rio de janeiro.
Go to colombia when your game level has advanced. I would say gaming is a bit harder in medellin compared to playa and rio.
You shoukd definitely check out all 3 (med-rio-playa), but in which order?
Easily SE Asia (Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, etc.)

Thin girls
Cheap
Online game is easy (can literally just get them to come over)

Personally, in your case, I'd choose Thailand but I think any of the 3 would do. Know a guy who had girls asking to have his babies because he has blue eyes. I think that'd probably happen in the other countries, too, but I think Thailand would be more livable than Philippines or Indonesia but that's just me. (Only been to Bangkok in Thailand, Jakarta in Indonesia, and Manila + Boracay in Philippines)

There's also a lot of people trying to do the bootstrap a startup thing in Thailand so you could maybe make some connections/friends
What is the best beach town / island in Thailand?

By that I mean, has the most local women and some decent nightlife.

Pattaya comes to mind, but that is hooker central. Not sure how many normal girls are there.

The islands seems like it would be mostly foreign tourist girls.
Phuket I'd say. The east coast islands have almost no locals per se, only a handful of people working in the tourist industry.
You can find white girls in Brazil but thin??? Hmmmm not so many and I wouldnt call Brazil cheap anymore.
That s why I always come bck to Asia if I want to be sure to find a small piece of ass
Vietnamese are paranoid about getting dark so for a cheap destination with thin and white girls that would be ur first choice I guess
carpe diem
thanks guys, great responses.
@Dash what are your thoughts on Da Nang? - it's twice the size of Nha Trang and also coastal.

@Julius thanks. then Mexico will be the start if I go the LA route. If not this year then next.. Smile I guess playa del carmen would have relatively more thinner girls compared to most of LA, right? Also many US/European tourists?

@whiteknightrises thanks. Yeah Thailand and Vietnam combo seems reasonable with all the visa stuff going on.

@prisonbreak yeah, I know Vietnamese even have whitening creams haha - just the opposite of Europe.
I would start in South East Asia. Philippines would be my recomendation. If you've read my book the single guys playground, you'll know if you will like it. Then, after you check out south east asia, then check out Colombia. I would even start learning Spanish now and continue studying in your free time until you eventually go to latin america. You will be so thankful you did. In my opinion its best to start that way.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
I said Nha Trang due to it being like a party town. Da Nang is also nice, but doesn't have that party vibe to it.

So long as you got a couple of weeks, you could make both work.

But honestly, best to just stick to Philippines honestly.

Will be the easiest all things considered.
(06-21-2017, 06:49 PM)Dash Wrote: I said Nha Trang due to it being like a party town. Da Nang is also nice, but doesn't have that party vibe to it.

So long as you got a couple of weeks, you could make both work.

But honestly, best to just stick to Philippines honestly.

Will be the easiest all things considered.

Hehe. It seems like a moral duty that every guy in his 20s should go for a bootcamp to the phillipines
(06-21-2017, 04:47 AM)Dash Wrote: What is the best beach town / island in Thailand?

By that I mean, has the most local women and some decent nightlife.

Pattaya comes to mind, but that is hooker central. Not sure how many normal girls are there.

The islands seems like it would be mostly foreign tourist girls.

Phuket, but that place can get a little bit touristy - especially in high season. I also think the local girls in Phuket are not very attractive. Very dark skinned, short and many a little bit chubby. The hot 'local' girls you will find in Phuket are usually from the north but got job at a hotel or something like that.

Don't forget the smaller islands in the Gulf of Thailand tho. Sure, you don't have the massive selection as Phuket, but still a decent selection. My favorite island in Thailand is Koh Chang. A ton of cute girls working in the 4 and 5 star resorts. They are bored to death in their free time so they are not hard to ask out. I also like the atmosphere on Koh Chang and the locals are very friendly.

Smoking weed south on Koh Chang is no issue either. You can smoke while you walk around in the street. No one cares as long as you don't make any trouble.
My Thailand travel blog -> Goodbye Boring Life
if you like thin and white with no language barrier. Belgrade in Serbia has 1000's. and very cheap for food. not recommended if you like curvy or busty girls tho.
almost ready to leave. First stop will be BKK for a month, then I'll see. Beach life is tempting, but girls are more important now.
You have several unique constraints here, which makes your query a bit difficult to address.

When you say white do you mean white skin or Caucasian?  If its the former, and you prefer skinny you need to go to Japan or Korea. However, these are not cheap destinations.

Yeah, you could find beaches in Thailand, Vietnam, and the Phils, but many/most of these girls will be darker skinned. You can find lighter skinned girls, especially in Metro Manila (no beach) but these girls will be of higher cultural value and harder to pull.

I would say go roll around the Phils and see if your tastes adjust a bit.
(12-24-2017, 12:11 AM)k pop Wrote: When you say white do you mean white skin or Caucasian?

My ideal is Caucasian, Ukrainian type, but that doesn't mean it's restricted to them. I found Korean chicks to be very attractive actually, but yeah keeping budget is important.

The main objective of the trip now is to get myself more comfortable with dominating girls, I kinda lost that and it's mirroring in my approaches. I think Asian petite girls with not much clothing will put me in touch with the predator in me. Smile

Da Nang seems to be a good option for beach + local girls as well. If we discount online game probably Patong is still better.
Vietnam is a good option, but be aware it will be harder pulling. Not many girls outside the big cities speak good English, and they're more conservative than their Thai, Indo, or Pinay cousins. Also, you have to be very selective about accomodations in Vietnam, as many small hotels will not let the girls go up with you.
Yeah good point, thanks bro. I'll just stick to Bangkok for start and keep it flexible.
Koh Tao didn't blow my mind... I'm pretty sure it's shut down right now considering it was mob run for years. If I recall an American girl was found hung in the woods by the mob? If you're going for the scuba diving, don't. They fished with dynamite and destroyed all the reefs.

Anyways raw sewage pours into the ocean by the beach after dark-- not the most attractive quality for a postcard beach resort. I didn't find the Thai ladies in Koh Tao to be even close to Filipinos in ease of pickup but there are plenty of tourists to hook up with... Got Spanish and Austrailian flags while I was there. It would be OK for a stop.

I remember the internet sucking but this was 5 years ago so maybe it's better now.