Planning a trip to Philippines
And I put the popcorn down.
A thing that I wanted to ask you guys is, if it's possible to watch Barça games and F1 races in any bar or any place.
soccer shouldn't be hard to find, plenty of bars in makati will have big matches on....... F1 might be a different story
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
You can just tell the owner to stream it from computer then connect it to TV.

Can watch any sports match that way.
Asians are big on football in general, you won't have problem to watch games. The only problem is that they are in the middle of the night at a time you will either want to be out or sleeping.

Another thing that might be annoying for you is the band wagon behavior of (the majority) Asian fans. Few years ago they were all fan of Barça, now they support Real Madrid.
During the 2014 World Cup it was even more obvious: start as fan of Spain, change to Brazil after the first round, turn to Argentina and finish as Germany's fan
Hope I don't get banned for this, but I think SpiritMaze should get unbanned, so long as he can calm down. I blasted him on RVF earlier, but he does say some things that no one else seems to, stuff I agree with -- I've been living in the Philippines for the last 1.5 years and the people, not just the girls but everyone in general, is snobby/flakey as fuck. I mean this is a country where the average salary is supposedly $150-250/month. And the majority of the girls, even the 5s and 6s, are total princesses.

Another thing no one seems to talk about is how foreigners are seemingly held to a double standard now. Is no one else seeing the below-average local guys with girls in the 7-9 range, while handsome white guys are almost always with sub-5s? I'm seeing this in Santa Rosa, Alabang and everywhere in Manila.
Spiritmaze is lacking in the "respect" department. There are ways to disagree with people and still not be a douche. We don't need people like that on the forum.

I would love to know what / how you would describe Korean girls if you say Pinays are "snoby/flakey". Pinays and Koreans do not even compare to me. One rarely replies on Cupid, you will get blown out in many clubs and bars, etc etc.

Yes, there are def some snoby and flakey Pinays, esp on Tinder, but I just don't encounter them that often. Or lets just say I still get enough girls to where I do not notice or feel any affects from that group of girls.

Most white guys in Manila are 1) sex tourists (ie P4P) or 2) Expats who are below average in the "game" department.

Guys like 20N, THC and myself are not banging "sub 5s".
(07-04-2017, 09:45 AM)elitenoob Wrote: Another thing no one seems to talk about is how foreigners are seemingly held to a double standard now. Is no one else seeing the below-average local guys with girls in the 7-9 range, while handsome white guys are almost always with sub-5s? I'm seeing this in Santa Rosa, Alabang and everywhere in Manila.

Those "below average" local guys might not be as physically attractive as some of the taller, white foreigners, but could have other things going on that are much more desirable. (e.g. money, connected to rich or political family, large social circle, own a popular bar/club, other business, stability). They could also be a gay best friend, or an agent if the girl models. 

Generally speaking - If a girl is very attractive, she's probably not going to be dating a normal guy (local or foreign). It's the same in the USA, or any major city in the world. The hottest women in NYC, LA, Miami, are NOT with men who simply look good and are otherwise normal (middle class).  

If you're a rich foreigner here (or anywhere) and can convey that, you'll have an easier time hooking up with the hottest women (in the Phils or anywhere else you go). But all else being equal, if you're just white, tall, handsome, you're probably going to be staying in the 5-7 range, albeit with perhaps a much larger quantity than a local could pull.
^

Pretty much all of said dudes will be in the 5-7 range normally regardless of where they are in world.

True 8s are going to be very hard to land due to 1) very limited supply 2) already taken 3) them going for wealthy dudes

You forgot these local guys could simply have "game". I have said many times, all a guy needs to get a girl is an "opportunity".

The catch is getting an opportunity with 8+ girls is generally not going to be easy, you need an "in". Social circle, work, school etc
The way I see it, and I understand perfectly why:

Very good looking single girls in her early 20s in those countries will go for a guy who is wealthy enough to take care of her, not going to move away after a few months and sharing the same culture is a big plus.
You can be the best-looking guy in the world, if you don't have those attributes, you might have trouble to go for them. Might get some of them at best if you are at the right place, at the right time with the good game.

But nothing stops you of trying again and again. And you should do it. But if you go for the highest number of notches, it might be a waist of time.

All of this is up to you
(07-04-2017, 09:45 AM)elitenoob Wrote: And the majority of the girls, even the 5s and 6s, are total princesses.

Online game is definitely not what it used to be in the Phils. My theory is that it just got saturated with foreigners. The problem is that most foreigners come for easy lays, and once they see they can't get the 8's or 7's, they stoop as low as the 4's, just so they can finally get some easy lays.

So even the 4's have plenty of foreigners begging for attention, hence the attitude.

Same goes for the popular clubs.

So you need to stand out. Online, that mostly means being significantly above average looking. Everyone creates a 'cool' profile, so you don't really stand out this way. It boils down to your genetic looks.

If you're approaching not online, you need to have good game, confidence, and to carry yourself well. While you'll still get rejected left and right, you'll still at the same time normally get more reward than in many other countries.

Which is a fair enough deal. And it's just the way things are, even if it wasn't fair. I prefer the above deal to sitting around bitching about the 'good old days gone' and have bitching and moaning in forums replace my entire sex life. Just because 'things used to be better', does not mean I don't want to get laid anymore.
It's been about two weeks since i logged in here.
I've been in Manila for 3 weeks now.
I really fell for one girl to be honest. I've just been doing her. I'd been messaging some other girls before I arrived, and apparently she saw the unlock code of my phone. When I left it in the bathroom she checked my phone and saw all those messages and naked pics from girls.
I had just been telling some of these girls in whatsapp I had a gf so i couldn't meet them. Of course, she only read facebook messenger so she didn;t see that.
Now she got really mad of course and didnt talk to me for a few days. So i got back to tinder etc. started talking to girls. Flirting with them in the streets. etc etc.
Now I must add I really stand out here. It's my skin, hair and eyes. Even walking through greenbelt, where there is a lot of white people, I still get lots of attention.
Now my girl isn't mad anymore but I needed to be sure.
Today I met with a few girls. One 8 25yo, one 7 25yo, and another 7 19yo. Plus I canceled 4 others. These dates were all set up within 4 days of matching in Tinder/Happn and I think one in Tagged. All of them even showed up within 15 minutes after the set time, which is quite rare in Ph. Now I didn;t make any moves towards them, coz that didn;t feel right. But I did talk sweet, looked them in the eyes and smiled a lot. I tried to take them to my condo within 90 minutes after meeting. 100% success rate. I just had a drink with them and kicked them out after. Being a sweet guy. Some I told I have a gf and just want to be friends. It just didn't feel right towards my girl to do anything with those girls. But I clearly could have.
I guess I'm turning into a pussy.
Let's see about how I feel next month.
^^

You ought to be ashamed of yourself lol

You are on a smash trip.

At the very least have a small rotation of 3-4 girls.

Wink
Yeah I wouldn't feel guilty until you break into her phone and see how many guys she's messaging. You will be surprised.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
i think you guys are overestimating how much pinays really sleep around, and how much they really enjoy sex

yes, they are far looser than most girls around, a higher percentage of sluts and just generally easier to get into bed

but its not like all of them are that way, the majority still want nothing to do with casual sex

they have probably been burned by a foreigner or 5 in the past and view the local filipino guys as more 'marriage material' as they should

secondly, often times it isn't even like they really want to have sex, they are just sort of going along with it, sure plenty really love getting banged but others seem to be in it for the attention they are getting from a foreign guy

well in 2017 they dont need that same attention anymore, they get to feel wanted from hundreds of guys on dating sites and thousands of people on their facebook, instagram, snapchat and everything else

5 years ago or more they rarely saw foreigners and had minimal contact with them online, for the last 5 years they have spent every day interacting with them......... the luster has worn off a little

plus all the foreigners were banging the same circle of chicks most likely, you know the whole 90% of casual sex thing is being done by 10% of guys stat........ well 90% of the casual sex foreigners were having was with the same 10-20% of girls
Pinoy guys are NOTORIOUS for cheating.

So much so the girls have a popular saying in the Philippines "Boys will be boys".

It happens so much they literally expect men to cheat.

Nearly every girl I meet has been cheated on my one of her pinoy ex's.

Of course not all Pinays sleep around. Will always be exceptions to the rules.

Filipinos have a "have fun, enjoy life, do what you want" outlook on life, regardless of their religious affiliations.
all guys cheat......... but who do you think is a better long term partner option, a random pinoy or a random guy who flies to the philippines?

maybe 5/10 of the local guys will cheat on you, what do you think that number is out of the types of foreigners that go on 'smash trips?'
(07-05-2017, 04:59 AM)guys Wrote: all guys cheat......... but who do you think is a better long term partner option, a random pinoy or a random guy who flies to the philippines?

maybe 5/10 of the local guys will cheat on you, what do you think that number is out of the types of foreigners that go on 'smash trips?'

I have never cheated and never will. 

Just principle for me ie treat people how you would want to be treated. 

I wouldnt want my GF or wife fucking dudes while we in a relationship, so I wouldn't do the same. 

Pinoy vs Smash Trip....

Obviously the Pinoy 

Pinoy vs Expat (lives and works there) who is actually looking for a wife and who doesnt fuck the girl early on....

Expat
who doesnt fuck the girl early on....... does this guy exist?

pinoy vs random non pinoy who you don't really know and just met online?

if you say random non pinoy you are crazy

90% of the foreigners in that country right now are there for one main reason......
(07-05-2017, 05:29 AM)guys Wrote: who doesnt fuck the girl early on....... does this guy exist?

pinoy vs random non pinoy who you don't really know and just met online?

if you say random non pinoy you are crazy

90% of the foreigners in that country right now are there for one main reason......

Me. 

I did not fuck my last gf early on. She even asked to go to my hotel and I sent her home in a cab. 

I do not want to fuck a girl early on I have serious intentions with. 

The idea is to get to know a guy before you get into a relationship with them. 

So your scenario doesn't really add up. 

Now I do agree with you about the 90%. 

Girls gotta be smart and meet a lot of dudes to find a serious one.