Planning a trip to Philippines
(07-12-2017, 05:39 AM)usmaniac Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 03:14 AM)guys Wrote: there are cheap short time hotels around....

I thought about that, but the girls might wonder why you don't take them home. 
Any suggestions tho?

It is quite normal for Filipinos to go to a love hotel if you don't have a place to bang. I once went to the Queensland love motel in Cebu City. Was quite an interesting experience. 

The most popular love hotel is called Sogo and it is everywhere in the Philippines
Do you recommend to stay in condos in Manila and Cebu??
the nice thing about asian girls is you don't need air tight excuses for things... you just sort of say something and they go along with it
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(07-12-2017, 02:56 PM)Enpiti Wrote: Do you recommend to stay in condos in Manila and Cebu??

are you asking for specific condos?

but yes in general hotel value in phils sucks so getting a condo off airbnb is a wise move if you can afford 40-60 a night
(07-15-2017, 02:35 AM)guys Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 02:56 PM)Enpiti Wrote: Do you recommend to stay in condos in Manila and Cebu??

are you asking for specific condos?

but yes in general hotel value in phils sucks so getting a condo off airbnb is a wise move if you can afford 40-60 a night

Yeah thats what I meant, the condos I've seen in Airbnb. I've found cheaper than that and are pretty good as well. By the way, AirChina and KLM are the cheapest flights I've found, are they decent companies??
the cheaper anything is the less reliable it is

if you want to try to pull non pro girls get an airbnb in the fort, if oyu are mongering stay at gramercy or knighstbridge in makati (not terrible options for non pros)

in cebu get something in IT Park or Ayala like a Calyx or La Guardia flats building
Well, I've been driving around a lot lately and spending a lot of time in Manila, QC, Makati, Alabang, etc. Hit up every last one of the larger malls multiple times. Seen at least 50 white guys with Filipinas and almost every time the guy is dating down 2-7 points. Sometimes it's a model-tier white guy with a 2/10 who is *actually older looking than him*, or, like outside of a call center the other day, a decent looking white guy with a Filipina so obese she must have weighed at least 250 lbs.

At the same time, almost every hotter Filipina I see with a guy is with a fairly average looking Filipino or even below average.

The other day I saw a Filipina I'd call a 10, the hottest I've seen in the Philippines in almost 2 years and hotter than any girl in China during my 5 years there. She was with a 5/10 Filipino in casual dress clothes. All of the mall workers and security guards were staring in silent rage, she was that hot. His one redeeming physical quality: he was 5'8, maybe 5'9.

I see this kind of thing a lot. It's almost exactly like what happened in China starting in 2012/2013.

I'm not sure what's going on. Several girls have told me that they're just guys from "rich" families, and the girls are doing it for a better life. The rest say it's "true love". Eyeroll. Anyway, I think we can safely say that it's over here for the Average White Guy. If you're rolling in cash or have Spiritmaze-level looks, you'll do all right, but couldn't the same be said elsewhere?
(07-19-2017, 01:57 PM)elitenoob Wrote: At the same time, almost every hotter Filipina I see with a guy is with a fairly average looking Filipino or even below average.

Guys should manage their dating expectations in the Phils. 

I think a decent or average looking, young white guy, can increase his quantity of normal/cute girls here. But I think quality will remain on par with whatever you're used to getting back home. If you aren't pulling the hottest girls back home, you won't be doing that here either. 

However, for older / obsese / ugly guys (with money), you'll do a lot better, as many girls don't have any hangups about age or looks. If you can provide for them, you'll be dating much younger / cuter ladies than you can pull in USA. 

Oftentimes I look back and compare my dating life in the Phils to my life in USA. For me, I think I pulled hotter girlfriends in the USA. But, I'm not bad looking, fit, earned a 6 figure salary, dressed professional, and lived in prime locations, etc. and I'm not shy to approach. Though in Phils, I'm just another random white guy, and don't make any efforts to appear as otherwise.

---

Another thing to mention, dating is much cheaper and more enjoyable in Phils. The USD is the strongest it's been in a decade. I took my current lady out over the weekend, got us both massages for 2 hours, had a nice dinner, and later a round of drinks at a nice bar. Dropped less than $25 for us both. That day would easily be pushing past $100 in US cities, and well past $200 in NYC. 

Also, I've had quite a few girls insist to pay for everything when we're out together. That just never happens in the USA.

(07-17-2017, 09:23 PM)Enpiti Wrote: By the way, AirChina and KLM are the cheapest flights I've found, are they decent companies??

I've never flown AirChina, but my friend had a terrible experience with losing his luggage and flight delays, and then also in dealing with customer service to resolve his issues. He said he won't fly with them again. 

Of course, this does not mean you'll have a bad experience. The overall odds of having a good experience are in your favor.

But, typically, It's when things go wrong, that low-cost airlines become a major headache. ANA flights (Japanese) are more expensive, but there is a higher likelihood that you'll have a more enjoyable flight, or at least issues will be resolved quickly and with minimal hassle in the case of any dilemmas (lost baggage, delayed/cancelled flights, etc.), as opposed to the service you'll receive when flying via a budget airline.
its definitely not over in the phils lol, bit overdramatic
(07-19-2017, 01:57 PM)elitenoob Wrote: Well, I've been driving around a lot lately and spending a lot of time in Manila, QC, Makati, Alabang, etc. Hit up every last one of the larger malls multiple times. Seen at least 50 white guys with Filipinas and almost every time the guy is dating down 2-7 points. Sometimes it's a model-tier white guy with a 2/10 who is *actually older looking than him*, or, like outside of a call center the other day, a decent looking white guy with a Filipina so obese she must have weighed at least 250 lbs.

At the same time, almost every hotter Filipina I see with a guy is with a fairly average looking Filipino or even below average.

The other day I saw a Filipina I'd call a 10, the hottest I've seen in the Philippines in almost 2 years and hotter than any girl in China during my 5 years there. She was with a 5/10 Filipino in casual dress clothes. All of the mall workers and security guards were staring in silent rage, she was that hot. His one redeeming physical quality: he was 5'8, maybe 5'9.

I see this kind of thing a lot. It's almost exactly like what happened in China starting in 2012/2013.

I'm not sure what's going on. Several girls have told me that they're just guys from "rich" families, and the girls are doing it for a better life. The rest say it's "true love". Eyeroll. Anyway, I think we can safely say that it's over here for the Average White Guy. If you're rolling in cash or have Spiritmaze-level looks, you'll do all right, but couldn't the same be said elsewhere?

Interesting...whatever happened to your half-Taiwanese girlfriend?

Also, where are you guys seeing all these 8-10s at? Most filipinas I see range from 5-7.
^^

Most every race ranges from 5-7 (actually 4-7)

Some exceptions of countries with REALLY ugly people of course.

Unless you are in some model / showbiz hub city you will not be seeing a ton a 8s.

Speaking generally
(07-20-2017, 03:15 AM)Dash Wrote: ^^

Unless you are in some model / showbiz hub city you will not be seeing a ton a 8s.

Speaking generally

For anyone in the Philippines, there's a girl working the front desk of the immigration bureau or whatever the hell it's called. Where you go to renew your visa. She's been there every time I've went there -- she was there today -- so I'm sure some of you guys know who I'm talking about. She's hot. Like 9, 9.5. Better than most Filipina movie stars. I see Filipinas just like that waiting for trikes, walking in malls, every other day or so. If you think a girl like that is a 7, I dunno what to say. 

Exultate: I'm still with her.

Basically, I just want to hear everyone's thoughts on why almost every white guy is dating down in the Philippines (and all of Asia, for that matter) while almost all of the hotties are with average or below average local guys. Social circle? Foreigner stigma? (Is there anyone who actually denies this is happening?)
(07-20-2017, 11:02 AM)elitenoob Wrote:

Speaking generally

For anyone in the Philippines, there's a girl working the front desk of the immigration bureau or whatever the hell it's called. Where you go to renew your visa. She's been there every time I've went there -- she was there today -- so I'm sure some of you guys know who I'm talking about. She's hot. Like 9, 9.5. Better than most Filipina movie stars. I see Filipinas just like that waiting for trikes, walking in malls, every other day or so. If you think a girl like that is a 7, I dunno what to say. 

Basically, I just want to hear everyone's thoughts on why almost every white guy is dating down in the Philippines (and all of Asia, for that matter) while almost all of the hotties are with average or below average local guys. Social circle? Foreigner stigma? (Is there anyone who actually denies this is happening?)

You are the only one who is obsessed with that and you keep talking about it on all the forums related to this subject. That is, until you get banned. Just from the way you post I can tell exactly which user you are/were on RVF and another forum that I don't frequent much. 

But you do have a point: a lot of foreigners date down in Asia. That is mostly due to a severe lack of game or simply laziness, i.e. relying too much on Tinder. These guys are usually either complete losers in their home countries or they just arrived in Asia and haven't realised yet, what kind of quality they could pull.

Truth is if you are not above average in looks and you stick to Online Game, you won't be able to date up. If you approach in real life during the day and your game is not above average, you will als not date up. If you approach at night and you don't have a social circle or the city on lock or good game, truth is your chances are not great either to date up. This is not limited to Asia though. Everywhere in the world you need good game, a social circle, at least average looks, or some money to date a girl who is above you in the looks department. And you shouldn't assume that every guy in Asia is game aware. there are plenty of bluepill guys who just get stuck with the first girl they met
(07-20-2017, 11:02 AM)elitenoob Wrote:

Speaking generally

Don't know her, but obviously guys are going to see some really hot girls from time to time in any decent sized city. 

The point is, is that they make up a tiny % of the total population of women. 

Maybe 1 out of 100 girls you pass on the street is an 8+ in manila. 

As to your question,

Can't really remember the quality of girls I saw normal young to middle aged men with. 

But if I had to guess, it has to do with ease of bang. The uglier the girl the more easy it is to bang. Generally speaking. 

Guys on short smash trips don't want to spend a lot of time and effort trying to go for 8+ girls. Hell most don't even put much effort into 7s. 

They will usually go for the 5s and 6s. Which to be honest, and easy 6 (cute) I will take without complaints. 

And most guys fall into the 4-6 range themselves. So is it really dating down? I would have to sit around Makati and observe for awhile to really be conclusive about your claim. 

And like Bateman said. Most guys dont have game.

Now when it comes to older sex tourist. They are with some ugly ass girls. But they themselves are usually ugly as well lol

It is the opposite her in Vietnam. Guys usually date up. I sent Vic Vegga a pic of a decent looking girl with a ugly as fuck poor guy from Bangladesh. I have went on dates here that have easily been some of the hottest I have been on.
Bateman: Yeah, sorry, I'll calm down.

Dash: All good points. I've been chatting with Vic, and I'll be in Vietnam for a few weeks in September, maybe the three of us could meet up sometime.
(07-20-2017, 11:02 AM)elitenoob Wrote: For anyone in the Philippines, there's a girl working the front desk of the immigration bureau or whatever the hell it's called. Where you go to renew your visa. She's been there every time I've went there -- she was there today -- so I'm sure some of you guys know who I'm talking about. She's hot. Like 9, 9.5. Better than most Filipina movie stars. I see Filipinas just like that waiting for trikes, walking in malls, every other day or so. If you think a girl like that is a 7, I dunno what to say. 

Question: When you see these women, do you even make an attempt to speak to them? 

The hottest girls I've seen in Phils (all 8-9s to me)

-At at promotional event. Was with a short, below average looking filipino guy. I assumed it was her boyfriend. Later when I saw her standing alone, I walked over and simply asked if she was a famous actress or something? (A lot of people were trying to get a pic with her earlier in the evening.) She laughed off my question, and stated "just a model". Her date was actually her agent. Got her number but after a few messages gave up, as it was apparent she was higher maintenance, and I'm not about that life these days.

-At an upscale bar. Two of them actually, sitting alone. I was with a girl already and hanging in a group. Basically every guy in the place was drooling over these ladies, but no one approached them. I told the girl I was with to excuse me, that I wanted to meet the two pretty ladies everyone was staring at, as they looked foreign. I went to chat, and they were very kind. Got the info. We chatted a bit through message and turns out both were dating ultra wealthy asians. 

-At the gym. Asked her about her workout, and then some light chitchat about what I do in Phils. She was down to meet right after the gym to grab a drink. Had a fun night but she had to fly out early the next day, so nothing came of it. But we're still in touch and I'll definitely meet her again. 

-At the gym. Same approach as before.. after the gym she agreed to meet me for dinner. Later confirmed that she had a boyfriend, who once she described I realized it's a guy who is at the gym all the time. And he's a good looking, jacked dude. Backed off after that. But still see her time to time and chat. 

-At the mall. The one and only time I've approached a girl in the mall at the Phils, she was really hot and I was waiting for someone, so I went to say hi. She basically looked at me for one second, and walked off. No biggie. That happens. I later saw her with what I assume was her bf.

A bit more on that.. 

This is going to sound odd to some, but I think the best way to meet a hot girl, is to be we with an attractive girl already. If you're wandering around solo all the time, you probably don't look so attractive to really hot girls. My success rate in getting the info goes up (like near 100%) whenever I'm out with a girl already. I simply excuse myself to go meet the "beautiful girl". Typically the one I'm with wants to meet them too if they are super attractive. This approach has worked for me for years. Sometimes the lady I approach will ask if that is my girlfriend? But the answer (and truth) is always, "just a friend". Their first impression is... this guy is already with attractive ladies.. 

This works for me.. but I'm also very direct with ladies, and make it clear from the getgo that I'm dating around. I've lost quite a few, but not trying to mislead anyone. I also won't do that if Im on a "first date", but only if I'm with someone I'm seeing regularly and they are clear as to what our relationship is.
i really dont think most foreigners date down in asia

if they do its probably because there arent that many hot girls in SEA
Unless you are are some small ass tier 3 city or tier 2 for places like Cambodia, there will be more than enough attractive girls for any one man to date and meet.
Whiteies dating down because:

Read a lot of hype about how easy SEA is => go there adamant to have 'easy' girls => arrive and see the hot ones actually aren't as easy as they imagined => refuse to put in effort since it's not what they came for, or, simply have no game => become desperate to get the 'easy' girls they came for => forget standards, as long as it has a pussy and is easy, it's ok => dating way down => happy, mission achieved, got easy (non-p4p) girls.
I'll be honest. Sometimes I would "date down" as you say. But it's not necessarily dating down because these are girls who would come straight to my apartment right after I spent the entire day studying. They were bangable but nothing special. But the ROI was amazing because I got to bang a new bangable girl with almost no effort. But that was balanced by also dating a girl famous for her beauty. I just feel like one of the great things about Phil are these easy bangable 18 year old 6's who take almost no effort.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books