Planning a trip to Philippines
we aren't talking about you

we are talking about a filipina meeting a random pinoy or a random foreigner and which one actually has a shot at turning into a long term relationship....... clearly the answer is she has a better shot with a pinoy
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
You asked who doesnt fuck a girl early on.

Gave myself as an example.

You think I am the only guy who doesnt want to fuck a girl early on they have serious intentions for?

I thought we were talking about who a Pinay is better off with, a Pinoy or a Expat like myself who is looking for a serious relationship that doesnt fuck early on.

That would be the Expat.

Most foreigners are on short smash trips or typical backpackers, so obviously local guys have a better shot at LTRs.
man you are just maddening to 'argue' or 'debate' with lol

somehow average pinoy or average tourist turns into 'expat like myself who is looking for a serious relationship and doesn't fuck early on'

sure, if you give that exact qualifier i would agree....... if its 'random pinoy' or 'random foreigner' you have like a 3% chance of finding your qualifier from any foreigner
I specifically said from the jump I wasnt talking about a typical foreigner. Post #139

Even agreed with you in that post pinoy vs smash trip

But nice to see you finally agree lol

Should have did that after post #139

Wink
(07-04-2017, 07:50 PM)Dash Wrote: ^^

You ought to be ashamed of yourself lol

You are on a smash trip.

At the very least have a small rotation of 3-4 girls.

Wink

I know I know. But I just couldn't do it. I mean, it's supposed to make me feel better but if it makes me feel worse I don;t see why to do it.
It's not a real trip btw. I signed a long term lease contract for a condo so I'll be staying for a while.

(07-04-2017, 11:32 PM)20Nation Wrote: Yeah I wouldn't feel guilty until you break into her phone and see how many guys she's messaging. You will be surprised.
I reckon. Especially having read your ebook.
Although I get the sense that she might be truly loyal. I've many times held her phone that messages pop up from guys. She has no problem with that. It's always a cousin or a gay friend. Or an ex sometimes. She always lets me read conversations if I want, although these can also be doctored of course.
(07-05-2017, 05:45 AM)Dash Wrote: You asked who doesnt fuck a girl early on.

Gave myself as an example.

You think I am the only guy who doesnt want to fuck a girl early on they have serious intentions for?

I thought we were talking about who a Pinay is better off with, a Pinoy or a Expat like myself who is looking for a serious relationship that doesnt fuck early on.

That would be the Expat.

Most foreigners are on short smash trips or typical backpackers, so obviously local guys have a better shot at LTRs.

I actually don't think this makes any difference as to whether a chick is dating material. Personally if a girl I meet tries to not fuck on the first or second date,  she is  not dating material. I want a freak,  not a good girl, but I am not into monogamy anyway and could care less if she fucks other dudes.
In my opinion people on this forum get a bit delusional. People think that if you go to phillipines and that if you are a 5 out of 10, you can suddenly get an 8/10. Like get real. If you are ugly you will get ugly chicks. If your average you get average. Tbh in life in terms of looks the only thing you cant change is your face. If your want to improve your own rating hit the gym. Although I haven't been to manila I can tell you that there the number of white males must be less than 0.1% of the population of metro manila. Anyway looking at the competition filipino cupid. Wow. I dont conisder myself good looking but i could wipe the floor with this lot.Considering a city of this size plenty of women. If as previously mentioned girls go to yours within 90 miutes of meeting them. You have nothing to complain about. I will be in phillipines this time next year and look forward to have tons of 6's round. Stop the negativity in this forum. Be realistic. The phillipines is not a utopia. But from what I have heard if you fail to score it has got nothing to do with pinays but yourself
(07-05-2017, 12:12 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote: I actually don't think this makes any difference as to whether a chick is dating material. Personally if a girl I meet tries to not fuck on the first or second date,  she is  not dating material. I want a freak,  not a good girl, but I am not into monogamy anyway and could care less if she fucks other dudes.

Being a non slut is not in my list of must haves. But then again, id rather not envision or think she has fucked 50+ dudes. 

That's just me. 

Yea I think it would be hard for you to relate if your not into monogamy and wanting to settle down. 

Simply being a good fuck is all I need. Which you can get from choir girls (more rare I admit) or freaks.

(07-05-2017, 01:08 PM)billyga Wrote: In my opinion people on this forum get a bit delusional. People think that if you go to phillipines and that if you are a 5 out of 10, you can suddenly get an 8/10. Like get real. If you are ugly you will get ugly chicks. If your average you get average. Tbh in life in terms of looks the only thing you cant change is your face. If your want to improve your own rating hit the gym. Although I haven't been to manila I can tell you that there the number of white males must be less than 0.1% of the population of metro manila. Anyway looking at the competition filipino cupid. Wow. I dont conisder myself good looking but i could wipe the floor with this lot.Considering a city of this size plenty of women. If as previously mentioned girls go to yours within 90 miutes of meeting them. You have nothing to complain about. I will be in phillipines this time next year and look forward to have tons of 6's round. Stop the negativity in this forum. Be realistic. The phillipines is not a utopia. But from what I have heard if you fail to score it has got nothing to do with pinays but yourself

Looks are not that important when it comes to a dude's success. 

A 5 that dresses good, in shape, with great game can pull any chick. 

Ive seen plenty of ugly dudes with attractive women. 

Women are not like men. 

Men fall in love with their eyes. 

Women fall in love with their ears. 

Remember that Wink
Eh you can train girls in no time.

I can make any girl a great fuck in 2 weeks.

Assuming she can take the dick.

lol
Agree with Dash - for guys, looks aren't as important as Game (both are important though).

Not sure why guys are on here if they don't get that, given what 20 & THC have written on Swoop.

If guys wanna travel to meet women and disregard Game, I'm sure there are sites out there for that. Google is your friend.
(07-05-2017, 01:46 PM)Dash Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 12:12 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote: I actually don't think this makes any difference as to whether a chick is dating material. Personally if a girl I meet tries to not fuck on the first or second date,  she is  not dating material. I want a freak,  not a good girl, but I am not into monogamy anyway and could care less if she fucks other dudes.

Being a non slut is not in my list of must haves. But then again, id rather not envision or think she has fucked 50+ dudes. 

That's just me. 

Yea I think it would be hard for you to relate if your not into monogamy and wanting to settle down. 

Simply being a good fuck is all I need. Which you can get from choir girls (more rare I admit) or freaks.

(07-05-2017, 01:08 PM)billyga Wrote: In my opinion people on this forum get a bit delusional. People think that if you go to phillipines and that if you are a 5 out of 10, you can suddenly get an 8/10. Like get real. If you are ugly you will get ugly chicks. If your average you get average. Tbh in life in terms of looks the only thing you cant change is your face. If your want to improve your own rating hit the gym. Although I haven't been to manila I can tell you that there the number of white males must be less than 0.1% of the population of metro manila. Anyway looking at the competition filipino cupid. Wow. I dont conisder myself good looking but i could wipe the floor with this lot.Considering a city of this size plenty of women. If as previously mentioned girls go to yours within 90 miutes of meeting them. You have nothing to complain about. I will be in phillipines this time next year and look forward to have tons of 6's round. Stop the negativity in this forum. Be realistic. The phillipines is not a utopia. But from what I have heard if you fail to score it has got nothing to do with pinays but yourself

Looks are not that important when it comes to a dude's success. 

A 5 that dresses good, in shape, with great game can pull any chick. 

Ive seen plenty of ugly dudes with attractive women. 

Women are not like men. 

Men fall in love with their eyes. 

Women fall in love with their ears. 

Remember that Wink

I understand looks are not everything. I know some people who punch above their weight. I just think on online dating hot girls will get rid of the average guys. Anyway qunction to anybody. What do you talk about on dates with pinays? I heard that they are boring. My go to of sport music and politics. (The controversial and mainstream stuff) could need changing.
I could be a 4 and think I can pull anything if all my other stuff was on point.

Serious.

Men and women are just wired differently.

(07-05-2017, 03:10 PM)billyga Wrote: I understand looks are not everything. I know some people who punch above their weight. I just think on online dating hot girls will get rid of the average guys. Anyway qunction to anybody. What do you talk about on dates with pinays? I heard that they are boring. My go to of sport music and politics. (The controversial and mainstream stuff) could need changing.

Just have a cool pic showing you are an interesting guy (travel pics). 

Or a pic with a puppy. 

Shirtless adventure pic if you are cut.

Lots of tricks to catch a girls attention when you are not a Chad. 

I don't think Pinays are boring. They love to have fun. 

Now they might not be the most traveled or intellectual. 

But conversation is usually not a problem. 

For me atleast.
I think some people that want to try their luck into the world of online dating don't realize that even though it's a lot easier to bang chicks in Asia,  you still need to be able to hold a conversation. There may be some ugly ones or chicks that are super shy that will bang you even if you are shy,  but the great majority of 6's and up require having conversation skills. These type of girls get a lot of attention and if they think you are boring they will tell you to fuck off. The exception would be the dirt poor ones which may put up with a mute dude becauae they want to eat. If you are ugly or below average you will need even better conversation and seduction skills in any big city where the girls have had plenty of exposure to foreigners.
(07-05-2017, 03:41 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote: I think some people that want to try their luck into the world of online dating don't realize that even though it's a lot easier to bang chicks in Asia,  you still need to be able to hold a conversation. There may be some ugly ones or chicks that are super shy that will bang you even if you are shy,  but the great majority of 6's and up require having conversation skills. These type of girls get a lot of attention and if they think you are boring they will tell you to fuck off. The exception would be the dirt poor ones which may put up with a mute dude becauae they want to eat. If you are ugly or below average you will need even better conversation and seduction skills in any big city where the girls have had plenty of exposure to foreigners.

I would agree traveltothemax. That goes for all girls though. I sort made it seem like I was boring. Haha
(07-05-2017, 03:41 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote: I think some people that want to try their luck into the world of online dating don't realize that even though it's a lot easier to bang chicks in Asia,  you still need to be able to hold a conversation. There may be some ugly ones or chicks that are super shy that will bang you even if you are shy,  but the great majority of 6's and up require having conversation skills. These type of girls get a lot of attention and if they think you are boring they will tell you to fuck off. The exception would be the dirt poor ones which may put up with a mute dude becauae they want to eat. If you are ugly or below average you will need even better conversation and seduction skills in any big city where the girls have had plenty of exposure to foreigners.

Totally agree. The difference in my dating experience is however remarkable.
First of all, girls seem genuinely more interested, which makes it much more easy to set up a date.
In Western Europe, it's much harder to get a girl on a date in my experience. They often require much more game and time to schedule. Of course there are always exceptions.
Then second, I enjoy dates more here in Asia. Girls seem to be doing more their best to make you enjoy and more interested. It's like in Europe 1 in 4 girls I dated I actually really enjoyed the date, regardless of outcome. here it's more like 3 in 4.
with 'white women' you always need to be on point, trying to impress them, not messing up....... hard to be yourself

with asian girls you just relax, crack some silly jokes, and enjoy yourself

totally different ballgame
I agree with guys. But not all countries with white women. But yeah, I think its good for guys to go to the difficult white countries sometimes. Once your confidence is where it needs to be, the best thing for you in improving your game is seeing your mistakes actually result in rejections. That just doesn't happen as much in LA and especially not in SEA.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Alright, little story here that just happened. Another adventure in the slums. This started about 5 hours ago,
Can't keep this funny story from you guys.
It's hard to be monogamy in Manila.
Like I said earlier, I met up with some girls earlier but didn;t do anything. Today was different.
I talked to a girl from Tinder I matched even before I got here but had never responded to my message. Apparently Tinder didn;t allow here to login for two months. Something I also have to cope with sometimes.
She was very keen on meeting. Looking an 8 on her pictures. Even in recent ones on instagram.
She told me she lives in an abandoned hospital. Told a bit about her room and her roommates. She made it seem like she had her own room.

Since the doorman of my condo always talks with my regular girl, I don't really trust him seeing me with different girls. So I told the girl i'm coming to her. At first she was holding back a bit, although playful. Then I convinced her to give her address. Arranged an uber. Took him 15 minutes to find my place and when i got in it started raining very very hard. Bad thing was the car smelled like he had shit his pants. It was disgusting. But i didn;t want to step out in the rain and find a new one, so I just tried to sustain it.

After about 35 minutes i got in some random street with these shacks in Pasay. it had just stopped raining so i texted the girl i'm here. She came with her roommate. She looked like a 6. Had clearly gotten some weight since the last full body picture but it was not too bad since it gave her a good looking big booty.

We entered some cheap eatery through the kitchen down the stairs into some cockroach infested kitchen. There was a triplex wall with a ditto door, where there was one guy laying on the bed watching some korean movie on a mobile dvd player. Apparently the 3 of them shared that small room, and the girls shared the upper bunk bed. My girl is 20 yo, the other 26.

MY girl was very very nervous. She told me this was the first time she met someone from online. I don;t know if I should believe her , but the fact she was so nervous made it definitely likely.
At first she didn;t even dare to look at me. Kept smoking (which I said was ok, but i don;t really like). I asked her to sit in the kitchen because of the roommates.
She would say she was so shy because i'm so perfect blabla and she is ugly. Well she definitely wasn;t the 8 from her pictures, but ugly certainly not. But I'm no Brad Pitt either so I took it as a compliment.

I put in some effort and after about 20m i got the kiss. Grabbed her ass soon after, she didn;t complain.
I pushed her to show me around but there was not much to show. We walked to the toilet, which wasn;t the cleanest place I've seen in my life, ,and I slide my hand down her pants. She was crazy wet and started to kiss me all over. Of course her roommates heard us and started shouting some stuff in tagalog.
She wanted to sit down again so we did.
Must add it was really hot in there. Every now and then a cockroach would pass by. Also the biggest I've ever seen.

After a while she the guy left the room and she asked if i wanted to come into the upper bunkbed which i did. The girl also left the room briefly and we started kissing. I started fingering her again. The roommate girl came back and lied down on the lower bunkbed. I don;t know where they guy was but my girl quickly opened my pants. I remember her saying wow so big, which was a huge ego boost. Especially since I'm just a little above average if I must believe the internet.

She started sucking it but stopped every time to check if noone saw us. Must admit the thought of getting caught turned me on so it didn't take me too long to cum in her mouth. I knew the chance for sex was pretty small anyway unless i took her home, so I was satisfied with this.

Stayed a bit longer, then said I had to leave. The girl added she had such a great time and we were certainly not going to see eachother again because her friend told her that's how tinder works. Well, fine with me.
Half an hour later she texted me she wants to see me again ...
there are cheap short time hotels around....
(07-12-2017, 03:14 AM)guys Wrote: there are cheap short time hotels around....

I thought about that, but the girls might wonder why you don't take them home. 
Any suggestions tho?