Planning a trip to Philippines
Lol Dash, your rating system is pretty fucked.

If she's a 5, what does that make the average American girl?
(06-29-2017, 06:41 PM)Vic Vega Wrote: Lol Dash, your rating system is pretty fucked.

If she's a 5, what does that make the average American girl?

I am a harsh grader. I don't deny that lol

Average American girl....

4-5

That girl might could be a 6. I need to see more pics for a conclusive score. 

I am pretty sure I will not notice her on the street or at a store. That picture aint doing much for me. 

Just for any new people reading all this. Just because I have a harsh rating scale doesn't mean I am only banging hot women. 

I bang a lot of 5s and 6s. I will even bang a 4 if I have no other options that night and she agrees to come straight to my apartment. 

If I had to break down my lays, id group it like this

8s - 5%

7s - 20%

6s - 40%

5s - 30%

4s - 5%
Damn you guys should write a book under the guidance of Dash about the hotness scale for girls... Smile No offence, but there is a point when the rating of girls doesn't benefit your healthy thinking anymore and leads to harmful mindfuck at it's finest.

@Enpiti: My advice is: go to Cebu, find a nice AirBnB apartment not too far away from Ayala Mall, create a filipinocupid account, do online- and daygame (nightgame also, if you like to party) and see how you like it. If it's getting boring, then just take a bus and maybe a boat to a nice beach and maybe take a girl with you. If it's not getting boring then just have fun in Cebu. You can't really go wrong with this.
So FilpinaCupid in Manila is no good now?

What sites or apps are the hottest girls usually on?
Cupid is always good. Tons of females and zero competition. Except for Korea. Even then it's better than nothing. Will catch a fish ever now and again. Tinder is better in Korea.
(06-30-2017, 06:04 PM)Vic Vega Wrote: So FilpinaCupid in Manila is no good now?

You will find hotter girls on tinder.

Filipino Cupid is overrated. There is definitely competition there and the girls are generally less hot. You will get plenty of responses on Cupid, but progressing it to a meet-up with any of the decent looking ones is a different story. There is a general misalignment between how attractive a filipina is, and how much effort she expects you to put in. You'll be surprised at how demanding some of the average-looking ones are.

If you are prepared to put in effort, you'll do quite well in Manila. But easy, straight-to-your-condo shags with hot women is a myth...rarely happens (unless she's a single mom). Most will expect to be dated prior to sex, and even that's no guarantee.

I should add that I bang almost all women I meet on here on the first date, but the filipina never intends for this to happen. They always think it would be just a coffee date in a mall, and I often have to do manipulation tactics and seduction from there to make the bang happen. I'm very good at this, but I think most regular guys would struggle with this approach because it requires quite a lot of deception and persistence. It is also incredibly draining. Straight-up inviting a girl to your condo isn't very effective in my experience....Filipinas absolutely despise playboys - once you get labeled a 'fuck boy' here it's game over. I find I have the most success in Manila by totally masking my true intentions.

The ugly truth about Manila, which most guys are in denial about, is that you have to grind it out here for regular lays with decent looking girls.

All this combines to make Manila a poor choice for settling down here long term. I'm leaving in a month. I've done 6 months here now, first 2 months were great and then it began to deteriorate after that.

Manila would be much better for short bang trips, pipelining from abroad. The city offers nothing else aside easy women....and those moments when the women are not being easy, Manila starts to really grind you down.
oh the horror of having to grind it out through one full date before they give it up
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(07-01-2017, 03:02 AM)guys Wrote: oh the horror of having to grind it out through one full date before they give it up

I can only provide advice on the most efficient way to chase notches in Manila, which is the only reason any sensible guy would go to here. It's not for the food or the standard of living that's for sure.

Dating filipinas, who are by and large very dull and childish, is to be minimized as much as possible. Or you'll end up shooting yourself. 

That's the only advice I have. Unfortunately I can't provide advice on how to deal with your bitterness.
I do not concur with Spiritmaze's Cupid opinions.

I have looked at numerous good looking girls Cupid inboxes out of curiosity.

Mostly middle aged to old men. Half the men are not even in Philippines.

Rarely do I see a younger good looking guy hitting them up.

A guy like me might account for 5% of their messages. 10% MAX.

I also don't find getting cute to attractive ones to meet difficult. An 8 yea maybe. But you rarely see them online.

At most its just simply finding out which day she is off work or what time she finishes work and has no plans made already.

Tinder for sure has hotter girls, but I find some of the hotter ones on their to have bitch shields and difficult to meet. Again, not much an issue with girls I meet on Cupid.

The downside to Cupid is, it takes a lot more browsing and digging to mine the good looking girls. You have to navigate through a sea of 4s and 5s.

Now I do agree about when he said inviting girls straight to your place (attractive ones) rarely happens. Well, I have never tried it much. I only do that for slooty looking 5s with a decent to nice body. Some bite some dont. But I can not imagine it being effective. Girls don't want to think or appear to be pure sluts.

Usually I just take a girl out to the bar at night and bring her home. Never been on a late night drinking date alone with a girl and didn't smash 1st night.
(07-01-2017, 03:48 AM)Dash Wrote: I do not concur with Spiritmaze's Cupid opinions.

I have looked at numerous good looking girls Cupid inboxes out of curiosity.

Mostly middle aged to old men. Half the men are not even in Philippines.

Rarely do I see a younger good looking guy hitting them up.

A guy like me might account for 5% of their messages. 10% MAX.

I also don't find getting cute to attractive ones to meet difficult. An 8 yea maybe. But you rarely see them online.

At most its just simply finding out which day she is off work or what time she finishes work and has no plans made already.

Now I do agree about when he said inviting girls straight to your place (attractive ones) rarely happens. Well, I have never tried it much. I only do that for slooty looking 5s with a decent to nice body. Some bite some dont. But I can not imagine it being effective. Girls don't want to think or appear to be pure sluts.

Usually I just take a girl out to the bar at night and bring her home. Never been on a late night drinking date alone with a girl and didn't smash 1st night.

10% of a 100 messages is 10 Dashes. Girls on Cupid receive hundreds of messages. 

Filipinas on Cupid, in my experience, seemed to find me much more interesting when I wasn't living in Manila. Guys messaging from abroad on Cupid provide considerable competition. I have heard stories from filipinas that they were in a long distance relationship with guys from places like Kansas for years, never ended up meeting but kept a Skype relationship. These girls will effectively be taken off the market while they embark on their fairytale Skype relationship....and they generally don't cheat. Filipinas, once fully invested in a guy, are actually very faithful in my experience.

I hate to say it but older guys are competition, even for young handsome guys like me. As I said earlier, Filipinas have no filter and will entertain all guys who message them (but not necessarily meet or fuck them). They have a first-come, first-serve mentality. Whoever gets there first gets her investment. Often all it takes is just being nice and friendly and a filipina will give you her time. If there are 100's of guys messaging her then she will interact with all of them. She will preference the nicer, better looking guys, but purely the fact that she's getting her ego pumped up by 100's of other guys just makes it harder to get a quick date with her. When you invite her on a date you will start to get replies like this: 'You need to court me first.' or 'We need to chat more and get to know each other first.' Her expectations of your time investment start to increase.

I'm not saying this always happens.....but it happens a lot. You fall into this trap of jumping through hoops with her to get a date, and it's very degrading.

Finding out when a girl finishes work or when she has a free day doesn't make meeting them any easier. If the girl likes you and thinks you are a serious prospect, she will make herself available. If she's unsure she'll feed you a line such as 'I'll let you know if I'm free.' I typically find that out of maybe every 10-15 girls I invite for a date, 1 will agree to a date within my parameters. There might be a few more that will agree to a date, but only if it's at a mall near their place or some other logistically difficult requirement. Some weeks that ratio might be worse 30-1, some weeks it might be better. It's a pure numbers game.

I will only meet a girl if she accepts to meet me at a mall next to my condo (happens to be Century Mall currently). I'll be happy to pay for her uber. I don't meet girls who expect me to pick them up from far flung areas of Manila (this is a very consistent barrier that girls will bring up here. Filipinas are so flakey that I would highly advise against going to fetch a filipina from anywhere. I have learnt this the hard way).
Fucking girls with overseas boyfriends is one of my specialities. I just LOL at any girl or dude in a LDR.

Hell I even fuck many girls with foreign boyfriends that LIVE in Philippines.

Every girl on cupid I message, I expect to reply and meet me if I so choose to invite her out.

I do not have that same expectation on Tinder.

To me Cupid is like shooting fish in a barrel. Or like a massive buffet.

Like I said, we just have different experiences and perceptions.
(07-01-2017, 02:21 AM)spiritmaze Wrote:

Filipino Cupid is overrated. There is definitely competition there and the girls are generally less hot. You will get plenty of responses on Cupid, but progressing it to a meet-up with any of the decent looking ones is a different story. There is a general misalignment between how attractive a filipina is, and how much effort she expects you to put in. You'll be surprised at how demanding some of the average-looking ones are.

If you are prepared to put in effort, you'll do quite well in Manila. But easy, straight-to-your-condo shags with hot women is a myth...rarely happens (unless she's a single mom). Most will expect to be dated prior to sex, and even that's no guarantee.

I should add that I bang almost all women I meet on here on the first date, but the filipina never intends for this to happen. They always think it would be just a coffee date in a mall, and I often have to do manipulation tactics and seduction from there to make the bang happen. I'm very good at this, but I think most regular guys would struggle with this approach because it requires quite a lot of deception and persistence. It is also incredibly draining. Straight-up inviting a girl to your condo isn't very effective in my experience....Filipinas absolutely despise playboys - once you get labeled a 'fuck boy' here it's game over. I find I have the most success in Manila by totally masking my true intentions.

The ugly truth about Manila, which most guys are in denial about, is that you have to grind it out here for regular lays with decent looking girls.

All this combines to make Manila a poor choice for settling down here long term. I'm leaving in a month. I've done 6 months here now, first 2 months were great and then it began to deteriorate after that.

Manila would be much better for short bang trips, pipelining from abroad. The city offers nothing else aside easy women....and those moments when the women are not being easy, Manila starts to really grind you down.

Well, I'm in Saigon. Nothing could be worse than this place. 3-4 dates to bang a 5-6/10 girl here? No thanks, I'd rather stay inside all day lol.

What do you do exactly that "throws them off"? You just meet them at a Starbucks to make them think it's just a coffee date, then what do you do? Please elaborate on your manipulation tactics and seduction.
(07-01-2017, 04:36 AM)Dash Wrote: Fucking girls with overseas boyfriends is one of my specialities. I just LOL at any girl or dude in a LDR.

Hell I even fuck many girls with foreign boyfriends that LIVE in Philippines.

Every girl on cupid I message, I expect to reply and meet me if I so choose to invite her out.

I do not have that same expectation on Tinder.

To me Cupid is like shooting fish in a barrel. Or like a massive buffet.

Like I said, we just have different experiences and perceptions.

That's some very amusing trolling there Dash, but I'll reply.

You hurt your credibility with those types of claims.

You are basically saying that you meet 100% of the girls you invite of dates. Come on man, that's insulting everyones intelligence. 

Yes, filipinas do cheat. But a filipina with a boyfriend is generally a huge barrier to overcome. You're going to have to put a lot of work in to try and convince her to cheat. I've only done it a few times and it was way more trouble than it was worth. Filipinas with boyfriends would not be signing up to Cupid, so your claim is highly unlikely. If you were meeting these women through day game then it might be more believable. I have never come across a filipina on Cupid who said she had a boyfriend (or maybe she did and never told me about it, which I think is the far likelier scenario). The filipinas I found with boyfriends were through random Facebook messaging.

Yes, we have different perceptions. Mine are based on reality, yours are pure fantasy. If you want to be convincing, at least attempt to make it even semi believable.

(07-01-2017, 04:43 AM)Vic Vega Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 02:21 AM)spiritmaze Wrote:

Well, I'm in Saigon. Nothing could be worse than this place. 3-4 dates to bang a 5-6/10 girl here? No thanks, I'd rather stay inside all day lol.

What do you do exactly that "throws them off"? You just meet them at a Starbucks to make them think it's just a coffee date, then what do you do? Please elaborate on your manipulation tactics and seduction.

The aim of the game in Manila is getting the date. Once I meet a girl it is almost always game over for her.

I could go into details about my methods when I meet these women, but i'll need to write a book.
Spiritmaze, 

I message hundreds to thousands  of girls. Not enough time in my trips to meet all of them. On a normal trip I will meet maybe 5 to 10. With Cupid I expect a reply from any girl I messages. And her to agree to meet if I ask her. Obviously there are a few that don't reply or don't meet. But it happens so infrequently I don't notice it. Now tinder that is a different story. I'm not shocked if a girl doesn't reply or agree to meet. It happens enough me to notice it and it be a slight annoyance.

Not trolling in the slightest. I only troll feminist hotbeds.

Filipinas are notorious for cheating. I've been dealing with filipinas for 5 years across many different cities and countries. So much so I wouldn't even consider dating or marrying one. Lost count of how many married filipinas I've fucked much less with boyfriends.

Obviously not all will cheat but a pinay cheating is nothing surprising to me.

But if you think they are loyal then well that's you. Lol

The guy who fucks a different 7 everyday on the first date with a notch count approaching 500 is talking about reality vs fantasy.

Go figure lol
(07-01-2017, 08:52 AM)Dash Wrote: Spiritmaze, 

I message hundreds to thousands  of girls. Not enough time in my trips to meet all of them. On a normal trip I will meet maybe 5 to 10. With Cupid I expect a reply from any girl I messages. And her to agree to meet if I ask her. Obviously there are a few that don't reply or don't meet. But it happens so infrequently I don't notice it. Now tinder that is a different story. I'm not shocked if a girl doesn't reply or agree to meet. It happens enough me to notice it and it be a slight annoyance.

Not trolling in the slightest. I only troll feminist hotbeds.

Filipinas are notorious for cheating. I've been dealing with filipinas for 5 years across many different cities and countries. So much so I wouldn't even consider dating or marrying one. Lost count of how many married filipinas I've fucked much less with boyfriends.

Obviously not all will cheat but a pinay cheating is nothing surprising to me.

But if you think they are loyal then well that's you. Lol

The guy who fucks a different 7 everyday on the first date with a notch count approaching 500 is talking about reality vs fantasy.

Go figure lol

Dash, you're a tedious guy. What I've written below is my final analysis of you. I've worked you out, and now I'm bored. But I can't let you get away without being called out. This is for the benefit of other guys who are being led on by your fantasy life.

Firstly, guys who have a high notch count (like me) can talk about the pitfalls openly. Talking about success is boring unless you're a virgin and you're getting your first lay. Look at any guy with a high notch count and they tend to be a bit jaded.... That includes guys like Roosh and Nick Krauser. They prefer talking about the challenges of the chase.

Your personality, posturing and your excitement about 'how easy it is' is more consistent with a poser or a newbie. You just don't come across as a guy who gets laid much. There isn't much wisdom or reality in your posts. But hey, you wouldn't be the first guy to exaggerate or fabricate.

Something I have noticed, with high consistency, is that most sexpats are full of shit. A lot of guys travel to Asia to built new rockstar identities for themselves, and I've come across these weirdos in the Philippines regularly. They claim high success and then I discover they are only banging hookers (this includes a few well-known philippines expat bloggers that I have met in Manila. I won't call them out, but they know who they are). The types of claims you make bears a lot of resemblance to these types of guys.

I have been in the Philippines for 6 months and have consistently banged around 30 women every month. Was it easy? Hell no. I admit most other guys don't need to bang a new girl every day, so perhaps I'm setting the bar too high there. 

Also, I never said every girl I bang is a 7, it's just the type of girl that I target. My lifetime notch count is approaching 500. I'm not massively impressed with that number considering I devote all my efforts to it, but I only really got started 3 years ago so I'm sure i'll hit my goal of 1 thousand in 2 or 3 years time. Getting laid every day doesn't make me happy..it's just a quick fix and that is the true nature of chasing notches. You can never get enough. You always want more (until you turn 50 and your balls dry up). 

Everything you have described bears absolutely no resemblance to what Manila is actually like, in my experience. And my experience counts - I have yet to come across anyone in Manila that bangs more women than I do. I'm sure they exist, but I haven't found them.

Also, I have never come across a married filipina, much less a filipina with a boyfriend, on any dating site. At least none that are open about it. When you made that claim that sent up a massive red for me.

But in the end, it's your fantasy. Keep living it. But always remember Dash, you can't fool us all. Especially guys like me who actually know what it's like out here in Manila Wink
Why are you guys fighting over who is successful or not in Manila or the Philippines? I'm sure there are enough girls to go around. 30 girls a month is insane! I doubt I have the stamina or drive to even achieve that I'm more content with just keeping a few girls on rotation and seeing lakes and beaches and shit.

You guys are taking this to the extreme. Shit just ain't that serious.
(07-01-2017, 10:59 AM)Exultate Wrote: Why are you guys fighting over who is successful or not in Manila or the Philippines? I'm sure there are enough girls to go around. 30 girls a month is insane! I doubt I have the stamina or drive to even achieve that I'm more content with just keeping a few girls on rotation and seeing lakes and beaches and shit.

I am not fighting over success. Any Joe can kill it it a poosy paradise. 

Spiritmaze seems to get insecure about other less guady claims than his own. 

I am work so I will address all that in detail later tonight.
(07-01-2017, 11:46 AM)Dash Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 10:59 AM)Exultate Wrote: Why are you guys fighting over who is successful or not in Manila or the Philippines? I'm sure there are enough girls to go around. 30 girls a month is insane! I doubt I have the stamina or drive to even achieve that I'm more content with just keeping a few girls on rotation and seeing lakes and beaches and shit.

Yeah I was talking more about Spiritmaze lol
(07-01-2017, 11:46 AM)Dash Wrote:

There's nothing insecure about questioning your credibility. But I'm over it. You'll continue to provide misleading data and that's fine. Exultate is right, shit ain't that serious.

You're at a lower rung on the food chain to me...it's like a lion debating with a squirrel on the best way to kill a zebra. It's not a debate worth having.
Quote:Dash, you're a tedious guy. What I've written below is my final analysis of you. I've worked you out, and now I'm bored. But I can't let you get away without being called out. This is for the benefit of other guys who are being led on by your fantasy life.

Let's see how you do Wink

Quote:Firstly, guys who have a high notch count (like me) can talk about the pitfalls openly. Talking about success is boring unless you're a virgin and you're getting your first lay. Look at any guy with a high notch count and they tend to be a bit jaded.... That includes guys like Roosh and Nick Krauser. They prefer talking about the challenges of the chase.

You act as if you are the only one that talks about pitfalls. Banging mostly 7s, a new one everyday, and on the 1st date, for long (months) extended periods of time yet you claim it is so hard. What you just described is the Mecca of Meccas for poosy. You actually believe Roosh has a high notch count?!?!?

Quote:Your personality, posturing and your excitement about 'how easy it is' is more consistent with a poser or a newbie. You just don't come across as a guy who gets laid much. There isn't much wisdom or reality in your posts. But hey, you wouldn't be the first guy to exaggerate or fabricate.

Excitement? Banging a ton of girls in a 3rd world country is nothing new or extraordinary. Almost any foreigner can do it. Not sure where you are getting this notion from. You are the one that came here with your ebrags. Ebrag guys are usually the ones who are not getting laid much.

Quote:Something I have noticed, with high consistency, is that most sexpats are full of shit. A lot of guys travel to Asia to built new rockstar identities for themselves, and I've come across these weirdos in the Philippines regularly. They claim high success and then I discover they are only banging hookers (this includes a few well-known philippines expat bloggers that I have met in Manila. I won't call them out, but they know who they are). The types of claims you make bears a lot of resemblance to these types of guys.

The claims I make? We will get to those and compare them with yours. Wait for it Wink

Quote:I have been in the Philippines for 6 months and have consistently banged around 30 women every month. Was it easy? Hell no. I admit most other guys don't need to bang a new girl every day, so perhaps I'm setting the bar too high there.

We got a high energy never fail rockstar fellas lol Look out. Grab your mothers, sisters and girlfriends.

Quote:Also, I never said every girl I bang is a 7, it's just the type of girl that I target. My lifetime notch count is approaching 500. I'm not massively impressed with that number considering I devote all my efforts to it, but I only really got started 3 years ago so I'm sure i'll hit my goal of 1 thousand in 2 or 3 years time. Getting laid every day doesn't make me happy..it's just a quick fix and that is the true nature of chasing notches. You can you never get enough. You always want more (until you turn 50 and your balls dry up).

Obviously, however, you insinuated you bang MOSTLY 7s. You don't even pursue 5s and 6s. Your own words.

Quote:Everything you have described bears absolutely no resemblance to what Manila is actually like, in my experience. And my experience counts - I have yet to come across anyone in Manila that bangs more women than I do. I'm sure they exist, but I haven't found them.

Eh we will get to those points in a minute.

Quote:Also, I have never come across a married filipina, much less a filipina with a boyfriend, on any dating site. At least none that are open about it. When you made that claim that sent up a massive red for me.

But in the end, it's your fantasy. Keep living it. But always remember Dash, you can't fool us all. Especially guys like me who actually know what it's like out here in Manila Wink

You do not repeat with girls so I doubt you would know about these things. I actually repeat and become friends with most of them. On my last trip I banged a girl I banged 5 years ago. They do not tell me these things nor do I find out about it on the 1st date.

Never met a Pinay with a husband or girlfriend?!? You have buddy, you just don't know it.

Now lets get to our experiences and claims.

Me

Banging tons of 5s and 6s is pretty darn easy.

Banging 7s consistently will not be easy on any large scale.

Banging 8s will be very very fucking hard.

Tinder is hit or miss. Quality is better than Cupid but you have to deal with attention whores and more competition.

Cupid is much better for getting replies and meet ups. Quality is lower and you have to search a fuck load of profiles. Reply rate and willingness to meet is very very high

I bang mostly 5s and 6s (70% of total lays). I repeat a lot depending on various things.

7s are sprinkled into my lay count, probably make up 20%.

Mostly only do late night drinking dates (with selected girls I feel are most DTF or slutty sexy) which allows me to fuck on 1st date at insanely high rate.

I do manage to meet some nice innocent looking girls who I will invite for coffee. But these usually never end in a fuck close. Def not on the 1st date. Had that happen 1 time. My daygame is not good so I know I could increase my % a considerable margin. But still no where near 100% day date fuck close ratio.

On average, I fuck maybe 2-3 girls in 1 week.

You

Bang mostly 7s. A new one everyday. Consistently over the course of 6 months.

You don't even pursue or make any effort for 5s and 6s.

You mostly do not repeat.

You mostly bang all these girls on the 1st date regardless if night or day.

After throwing out these Godly accomplishments and numbers (best I ever heard of) you then say it is not easy.

You say it is hard to get Cupid girls to meet you.

You say Pinays are mostly loyal. (even in the face of only dealing with mostly sluts lol)

You say you have NEVER met a Pinay on a dating site with a boyfriend or husband, yet you meet a new one everyday. Lmao

You then try to act like you would know them when you claim you don't repeat and spend any more time and effort into the same girl.

Lay count about 600 (even started late)

I will let other guys decide for themselves who is blowing the hot air.

Quote:There's nothing insecure about questioning your credibility. But I'm over it. You'll continue to provide misleading data and that's fine. Exultate is right, shit ain't that serious.

You're at a lower rung on the food chain to me...it's like a lion debating with a squirrel on the best way to kill a zebra. It's not a debate worth having.

Who have you met than can vouch for you? You havent dropped ANY real knowledge on here. I actually go out and meet other members I write up trip reports. I write up data sheets. All of which numerous people have used and can vouch for. Lol at talking about credibility.

Anyways I gotta go meet a slutty looking girl. Have a nice evening.

Wish me lucky guys. Had 3 hours sleep last night (8am morning class) due to the 17 year old and tonight will be the same even if I fail on the SNL.

FML

9 hours of work tomorrow gonna be a bitch.