Planning a trip to Philippines
Better picture.

To me she is a 6 - 6.5. Has eye duckets.

To me looks like a cute girl. If she walks into a bar I am not going to really fixate on her or do a double take.

7 makes me fixate on them. Do a double take.

8 breaks my neck and makes me say DAMN.

But id bang her no question Smile lol

Entertaining /= meeting. If a girl has two guys asking to meet her. Common sense says she is going to select the one she likes more.

As I said, those type girls are just on tinder for attention. I ignore them or call them out. Plenty of girls willing and ready to take their place.

10 point scale is too subjective and hard imo

1 - Hideous / Unbangable

2 - Slight ugly but still bangable

3 - Average

4 - Cute / Attractive

5 - Stunner / Neck breaker

We and most guys would rate that girl a 4 with this easier scale.

Actually I think I recognize that girl. Might be on my facebook lol
(06-29-2017, 05:00 AM)Dash Wrote: Better picture.

To me looks like a cute girl. If she walks into a bar I am not going to really fixate on her or do a double take.

Entertaining /= meeting. If a girl has two guys asking to meet her. Common sense says she is going to select the one she likes more.

As I said, those type girls are just on tinder for attention. I ignore them or call them out. Plenty of girls willing and ready to take their place.

1 - Hideous / Unbangable

3 - Average

4 - Cute / Attractive

Yeah her face isn't her best asset. Her incredible bubble butt is what takes her into a low 7.

I have much better Manila examples, but all of them are on tinder and skout and it would be very easy for another forum reader to dob me in to her. They all know where I live and an angry, vengeful filipina is a dangerous animal. Be very careful about all those Pinays you have on your Facebook. That's a mistake I made. They started messaging each other and uncovered what I was doing in Manila.....things got ugly.

Here's an example of a 7 score filipina that I banged in Sydney (far enough in the past that I'm happy to share her pic). I'd say this is better example of the type of girl I target and bang in Manila: http://imgur.com/a/cvZsM
Yea we clearly have different rating scales.

Now I can see where you get all the 7s from. And I can easily believe you can bang those type of girls at a high rate in Manila.

To me they are 6s mostly. But that is the same with most guys. If a guy says a girl is x, for me you can safely assume it will be 1 notch lower.

Now I guess you can see where I get the "I am happy banging 5s and 6s" come from.

You seem to def place more emphasis on body (ass) than face where as I factor in all of it in a strict rigid rating structure with face being the building block.

That is why its important to understand people's rating system when we talk about quality and numbers. At first when you said 7s I was skeptical as shit and was right in my assumption of us having diff scales. But now that I seen how you rate I can understand and believe your claims, even though we simply rate different.
(06-29-2017, 05:21 AM)Dash Wrote: Yea we clearly have different rating scales.

Now I can see where you get all the 7s from. And I can easily believe you can bang those type of girls at a high rate in Manila.

To me they are 6s mostly. But that is the same with most guys. If a guy says a girl is x, for me you can safely assume it will be 1 notch lower.

Now I guess you can see where I get the "I am happy banging 5s and 6s" come from.

You seem to def place more emphasis on body (ass) than face where as I factor in all of it in a strict rigid rating structure with face being the building block.

That is why its important to understand people's rating system when we talk about quality and numbers. At first when you said 7s I was skeptical as shit and was right in my assumption of us having diff scales. But now that I seen how you rate I can understand and believe your claims, even though we simply rate different.

I think there's a big different between a 6 and a 7. And a big difference between a 7 and an 8. We need to use a .5 scale so we avoid the massive leap. This girl sits at a 7 for me, but it's purely subjective. 7.5 would be too generous, and 6.5 is a bit harsh (her huge tits alone, which are rare on a thin Filipina, put her in the 'rare' category). 

I think your standards are unrealistic considering the average pinay is bog ugly. She has a better package than 95% of the Pinays I see walking around Makati.

For the sake of comparison, here's 2 examples of what I consider 8's (2 of the hottest filipinas I banged in Dubai, who never knew my real name so could never track me down if they found this post. Safety first hehe);

http://imgur.com/a/WluNP
http://imgur.com/a/teVSs

An 8.5 would be hotter than these 2, which in the filipina market is very rare. 9 is the unicorn.

In my 6 months in Manila I have banged less than 10 women that would be at the standard of the 2 girls in the above pics.
(06-29-2017, 05:15 AM)spiritmaze Wrote:

1 - Hideous / Unbangable

3 - Average

4 - Cute / Attractive

Here's an example of a 7 score filipina that I banged in Sydney (far enough in the past that I'm happy to share her pic). I'd say this is better example of the type of girl I target and bang in Manila: http://imgur.com/a/cvZsM

This chick in question is fucking hot to me. How common is it to see girls like this in the big cities?

Edit - The 2 '8s' you posted above are cute no doubt, but they seem less sexual to me. I like the morena girls who are spinners.
(06-29-2017, 05:48 AM)Exultate Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 05:15 AM)spiritmaze Wrote:

1 - Hideous / Unbangable

3 - Average

4 - Cute / Attractive

This chick in question is fucking hot to me. How common is it to see girls like this in the big cities?

Edit - The 2 '8s' you posted above are cute no doubt, but they seem less sexual to me. I like the morena girls who are spinners.

They are about 1 in every 20-30 tinder swipes (and not all will match with you). Then you have to factor in the difficulty in meeting each one you swipe - 'maybe next time' responses etc can get very tedious and frustrating. That's a lot of swiping! You have to maintain a really solid state, or it will wind you up big time. Dash is painting a very unrealistic portrait of Manila for you. You will not be able to bang girls who look like that every day with any amount of ease. You will have to devote all your time to it. You'd be better off building a harem of 7's and repeating, unless you're a madman like me who needs fresh pussy every day.

I agree the morena filipina is very sexy (that body). The 2 8's are more the beautiful porcelain doll types.
(06-29-2017, 05:44 AM)spiritmaze Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 05:21 AM)Dash Wrote: Yea we clearly have different rating scales.

I think there's a big different between a 6 and a 7. And a big difference between a 7 and an 8. We need to use a .5 scale so we avoid the massive leap. This girl sits at a 7 for me, but it's purely subjective. 7.5 would be too generous, and 6.5 is a bit harsh (her huge tits alone, which are rare on a thin Filipina, put her in the 'rare' category). 

I think your standards are unrealistic considering the average pinay is bog ugly. She has a better package than 95% of the Pinays I see walking around Makati.

For the sake of comparison, here's 2 examples of what I consider 8's (2 of the hottest filipinas I banged in Dubai, who never knew my real name so could never track me down if they found this post. Safety first hehe);

http://imgur.com/a/teVSs

An 8.5 would be hotter than these 2, which in the filipina market is very rare. 9 is the unicorn.

In my 6 months in Manila I have banged less than 10 women that would be at the standard of the 2 girls in the above pics.

Yes to me there is not a huge difference between a 6 and a 7. There is a huge difference between a 6 and a 8 to me. 

We need to just use a 5 point scale like I outlined. Me and you both would put her at a 4. 

I don't rate on a scale dependent on the location. My 6 will be the same no matter if she is from a remote village in Uganda or London. You don't get any bonus points from living in x location. Korea has way more hotter girls than Philippines. But if I say I banged a 6 in Manila she will be the same quality as a 6 I banged in Korea. 

Alot of guys rate on a location. For example she is cute for Philippines. I don't do that. 

It's clear you probably do the same and put more importance on body than I do. 

As I said for me the face is the starting / building point. 

I am not giving a 5 two extra points simply because she has an amazing ass and tits. I might give her one extra point. But usually I will just say she has an average face 5 with a great body.

This girl on 1st glance looks like a 7 to me.

Would have to see a few more pics of face and also see the shape of her tits and ass to mark her up to a 8. 

The girl I am about to see in 20 minutes looks about the same. Can ask Vic Vegga. I sent him a pic of her. 

Yes as I said my rating scale is usually 1 lower than most guys . I grade tougher and place more emphasis on face for starting out and more emphasis on body for 8 to 10.

As far as painting a picture, guyd can bang alot of 5s and 6s. My rating system at least.

Facially I mean.

Finding nice bodies will not be easy.

Body comes into more importance when I mention 8+.
To taper expectations for the regular guys still "planning a trip"... Reality on the ground, if you're just using apps (Tinder, etc.), even scanning 1000s of profiles, you're likely NOT going to experience any of the country's high quality, or very beautiful women. With this approach, you'll remain well within your limits of quality.

Some nice pics shared, but again for you guys who haven't taken the trip yet, don't expect any woman you meet from the app to be as hot as their pics. It may happen, but don't expect it. And then there are the things which a low res app photo can't show (body proportion/height, hair/skin, how she smells, acts, etc.).

In recent memory, the two best looking women I met through apps looked amazing in photos. One of them had a large insta following for her daily model type photos, showing off an amazing body. I had to put a ton of time and chat work for each. Then when we finally met, I was underwhelmed to say the least. Cute girls and nice bodies, but nowhere near the quality I expected based off of their many photos. And a large step down from the quality of ladies I've dated from meeting in person first. (Note: Majority of the pretty girls I meet happen during my walks to the store, at the gym, airport, site seeing, etc.)

One of the other posters, Bateman, had a good quote that seems accurate, the more I read these forums: "They took a great, inspiring thing called traveling and turned into a soulless thing where you travel thousands of miles just to stay in a 2km radius from your apartment and bang chicks off Tinder."
(06-29-2017, 07:37 AM)fellowtraveler Wrote: To taper expectations for the regular guys still "planning a trip"... Reality on the ground, if you're just using apps (Tinder, etc.), even scanning 1000s of profiles, you're likely NOT going to experience any of the country's high quality, or very beautiful women. With this approach, you'll remain well within your limits of quality.

Some nice pics shared, but again for you guys who haven't taken the trip yet, don't expect any woman you meet from the app to be as hot as their pics. It may happen, but don't expect it. And then there are the things which a low res app photo can't show (body proportion/height, hair/skin, how she smells, acts, etc.).

In recent memory, the two best looking women I met through apps looked amazing in photos. One of them had a large insta following for her daily model type photos, showing off an amazing body. I had to put a ton of time and chat work for each. Then when we finally met, I was underwhelmed to say the least. Cute girls and nice bodies, but nowhere near the quality I expected based off of their many photos. And a large step down from the quality of ladies I've dated from meeting in person first. (Note: Majority of the pretty girls I meet happen during my walks to the store, at the gym, airport, site seeing, etc.)

One of the other posters, Bateman, had a good quote that seems accurate, the more I read these forums: "They took a great, inspiring thing called traveling and turned into a soulless thing where you travel thousands of miles just to stay in a 2km radius from your apartment and bang chicks off Tinder."

Totally agree that you can access a better pool of women from day game and to a lesser extent night game. The girl in the second photo I shared (lying on the couch with her teddy bear) I picked her up at a Dubai metro station. I then had to exchange texts for almost a full month before she agreed to meet me, but I got the first-date lay in the end. Reason it took so long is she had a boyfriend and was trying to decide if she wanted to cheat on him (I only found this out afterwards).

The issue I have found with day game is that it's generally soooooo slooooow to move to a bang. I just don't have the patience for doing the extra ground work and rapport building. I am happy banging slightly less attractive online chicks, in exchange for the convenience, speed-to-bang, and sheer volume of women you can get via dating apps. Yes, it's the path of least resistance, but Day Gaming really requires a lot of motivation and energy. If I was looking for a wife then I'd focus on day game, but for pump and dump pursuits nothing beats online dating.

Girls sometimes turn out better than their photos too. I have been absolutely blown away by filipinas I have met who I expected to be ordinary. It works both ways. I have met girls who looked great in photos, and less impressive in person. It's a bit of a lucky dip

If I was traveling to get inspired, I wouldn't go to Manila. Manila is already soulless. If you want something for the soul, you're better off going to New Zealand and experiencing the breath-taking nature there. Manila offers absolutely nothing aside easy women, and I question if that even justifies coming here with all terrible food, pollution and traffic you have to put up with. Every morning when I step outside my condo I am greeted with the sharp pang and odor of stale piss. This whole city reeks of piss.
sure it works both ways but you are far more likely to get fooled by a filter then to have something hotter then expected show up
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
(06-29-2017, 07:37 AM)fellowtraveler Wrote: To taper expectations for the regular guys still "planning a trip"... Reality on the ground, if you're just using apps (Tinder, etc.), even scanning 1000s of profiles, you're likely NOT going to experience any of the country's high quality, or very beautiful women. With this approach, you'll remain well within your limits of quality.

I think a white man can up his quality by one or two points in a poosy paradise. 

I think a white man can significantly up their quantity in a poosy paradise. 

As a general rule of thumb

1) Get the girl on skype or video chat to see how she looks

or at the very least

2) Look at her facebook and see the "tagged" pictures section 

3) Make sure you see a recent full body pic

Without doing either you are really rolling the dice. 

There is traveling for adventure and culture. Then there is traveling for poosy & party. 

Both have their merits. If it's your first time in a new country or region I recommend doing the touristy stuff and going to cool places. Trying new food etc while also adding in meeting women. I didn't do pure smash trips until after I explored most of Southeast Asia.
I could never bang one new Tinder girl a day for 6 months in the Philippines. I strongly believe that there are not enough girls on all the online dating apps that I find attractive enough to bang (unless I was a sex addict and banging a 5 or 6 would give me more pleasure than doing other fun things in life). The girls from the pics that spiritmaze posted look fine, but I highly doubt that you will be able to bang a new one of them everyday. I am pretty sure if spiritmaze posted pics of all girls he banged, we will see quite a lot of girls who are definitely not a 7.

If you want to bang a new girl everyday, you must compromise the quality of girls sooner or later. Simply because the supply of girls of that quality on dating apps is not big enough. 1 new girl for 6 months means at least 150 girls. I think I didn't even swipe 150 girls right when I was in Manila.

I had the same issue in Bangkok. Lived there for a year and after 2 or 3 months I was running out of good looking girls on Tinder. So if you really want to have high quantity and high quality of girls, you must supplement your Tinder game with nightgame or Instagram/Facebook. But then the whole things gets very time consuming.
Yea there isn't enough girls to time ratio to bang a new 7 everyday in Manila. Well my 7s atleast.

You can bang my 5s and 6s everyday (which are Spiritmaze's 6s and 7s). The more 6s (Spiritmaze's 7s) you want the more effort and time you have to expend.

I don't have the patience nor time for all that. That is why I repeat many girls and I am fine fucking mostly 6s and 5s with nice assets.
(06-29-2017, 09:39 AM)Bateman Wrote: I could never bang one new Tinder girl a day for 6 months in the Philippines. I strongly believe that there are not enough girls on all the online dating apps that I find attractive enough to bang (unless I was a sex addict and banging a 5 or 6 would give me more pleasure than doing other fun things in life). The girls from the pics that spiritmaze posted look fine, but I highly doubt that you will be able to bang a new one of them everyday. I am pretty sure if spiritmaze posted pics of all girls he banged, we will see quite a lot of girls who are definitely not a 7.

If you want to bang a new girl everyday, you must compromise the quality of girls sooner or later. Simply because the supply of girls of that quality on dating apps is not big enough. 1 new girl for 6 months means at least 150 girls. I think I didn't even swipe 150 girls right when I was in Manila.

I had the same issue in Bangkok. Lived there for a year and after 2 or 3 months I was running out of good looking girls on Tinder. So if you really want to have high quantity and high quality of girls, you must supplement your Tinder game with nightgame or Instagram/Facebook. But then the whole things gets very time consuming.

I'm definitely addicted to the conquest. I'm not addicted to sex per se, which is why I don't repeat women much. I'm addicted to the new, unchartered pussy. To bang new girls every day, I can't sustain it without viagra. 

Running out of girls just doesn't happen in Manila. This is a city of 20 million, not to mention you have huge pools of girls from places just outside of Manila like Cavite, Rizal, Bulacan, Caloocan who you can convince to catch a bus down to Makati (2-3 hours travel).

There are definitely moments where I feel like I've exhausted all my options, but fresh supplies keep coming in. The important thing is to keep a balance between the 4-5 key apps for Manila - Tinder, Skout, Filipino Cupid, Bumble/OkCupid. If you are hammering those every day you will never run out of 6's and 7's. The issue for me is never running out of options, the issue is controlling my frustration with how many of them make meeting up difficult. I go through days where Filipinas seem just as aloof and bitchy as western women, with the added annoyance of their often extreme and utter stupidity (Filipinas are by and large dumb as dog shit. Fact. They have many good qualities, but intelligence isn't one of them).

If I ever feel like I'm running out of girls, I suddenly realize it's because I haven't been building new pipeline. When I am going through an abundance period where I have lined up all my ducks and converting all my pipeline, I easily forget that I have to keep building new pipeline to sustain regular sex. I would go through a 1-2 week period of just converting all my leads, and I'd reach the end of it and be like 'where are all the girls at?' and then i'd remember that i'd stopped swiping on Tinder for the past week.

The problem with too much abundance is you expect banging women every day to start getting easier. It doesn't. You still have to pipeline and do all the work. If I go through a golden period of banging tight little 18 year olds every day, it starts to become normalized to my routine and I expect a new, tight 18 year old every day. I become super entitled and this is when I start to drop the ball. Sex for me always cycles between pipelining and converting.

Nick Krauser explains this perfectly. Getting laid is like rolling a boulder to the top of a hill. After you get laid, the boulder roles back down to the bottom of the hill and you have to roll it up again. It is an endless boulder up and down the hill game. When I am getting lots of easy sex, I sometimes forget that the boulder has rolled down to the bottom of the hill again and I need to start pipelining/rolling the boulder.

(06-29-2017, 09:43 AM)Dash Wrote: Yea there isn't enough girls to time ratio to bang a new 7 everyday in Manila. Well my 7s atleast.

You can bang my 5s and 6s everyday (which are Spiritmaze's 6s and 7s). The more 6s (Spiritmaze's 7s) you want the more effort and time you have to expend.

I don't have the patience nor time for all that. That is why I repeat many girls and I am fine fucking mostly 6s and 5s with nice assets.

You really do live in a different world. Please take me to this alternate-reality Philippines that you speak of. It seems heavenly.

I still haven't seen any photos of your so-called easy 5's and 6's.....or even a Dash-approved 7 for that matter. I am expecting to immediately ejaculate in my pants the moment I see one of your 7's. The hype has got me really excited.
Spiritmaze,

We agree about what is possible. Not sure where your hangup is.

You yourself admitted you can bang 6s without any problem. Those are my 5s. I agree you can bang almost endless supply no problem.

You also admit you are banging new 7s everyday. Those are my 6s. I also agree you can bang many of them. Not sure about every single day though. I am not sure I could do that atleast not over a long period. You said you have to put in a ton of effort for this and I agree with that also.

I also said finding nice bodies will not be easy. And damn sure not on girls with really nice faces. (Hence why I rarely mention 8s).

I don't bang a ton of 7s. Most my bangs are 5s and 6s with a few 7s sprinkled in.

Your world seems a bit better than my world. Regarding 3 line breaks up.

No reason to get hung up on numbers. Guys rate differently.

Important thing is we know what guys are talking about.

I know you rate higher for bodies than I do.

Hence where are ratings differ.
Out of curiosity, what would you guys rate this girl?

http://imgur.com/ir0FAIM
(06-29-2017, 12:25 PM)Vic Vega Wrote: Out of curiosity, what would you guys rate this girl?

Face is slutty and has sex appeal, but she's wearing lots of make-up and her mouth/chin is slightly horsey. She has an attractive slut face and looks like she eats cock for breakfast... but I'd be concerned about her sexual health. She's go a thousand-cock stare going on. Her eyes are dead.

Sluttiness aside, depending on how nice her body is she could reach 6-7 for me. I'd want to see a very nice ass on her to give her a 7. I'm talking ultra slim waist and big bouncy, shapely bubble butt. If she has the classic filipina 12-year old boy body then she gets a 6.

Dash would probably give her a 2 with his ultra strict scale.
(06-29-2017, 12:25 PM)Vic Vega Wrote: Out of curiosity, what would you guys rate this girl?

Way too much makeup. Looks a little slutty. 

From looking at that is say a 5. Maybe 6 if i saw some other pics and they impressed me.

I don't look at her and think cute 6. 

I don't look at her and think attractive 7

I damn sure dont look at her and think hot stunner 8

Like spiritmaze if this girl removed some of the makeup and she had a banging body it's possible she could move up to a 7. Assuming she impressed with some different face pictures 

But on 1st glance she looks like a slooty 5. 

I wouldn't notice her passing on the street.
(06-29-2017, 12:50 PM)spiritmaze Wrote:

Face is slutty and has sex appeal, but she's wearing lots of make-up and her mouth/chin is slightly horsey. She has an attractive slut face and looks like she eats cock for breakfast... but I'd be concerned about her sexual health. She's go a thousand-cock stare going on. Her eyes are dead.

Sluttiness aside, depending on how nice her body is she could reach 6-7 for me. I'd want to see a very nice ass on her to give her a 7. I'm talking ultra slim waist and big bouncy, shapely bubble butt. If she has the classic filipina 12-year old boy body then she gets a 6.

Dash would probably give her a 2 with his ultra strict scale.

I would say she is about a 7.
6 with make up and good body. Without makeup probably a 5