Party places
Any of you have experiences in staying in a party location where girls come to get drunk and "go wild" ? 
I`m thinking like Ibiza,Cyprus, Cancun during spring break.

My game is fairly weak, and I was thinking maybe if I got an apartment in Ibiza for a few months and went out alot it should be extremely simple to pull these young tourist girls that are looking for fun-dick fun.
I do hate nightgame though,but this is something I`ll be working on.
Just follow this advice: http://swooptheworld.com/best-spring-bre...tinations/

Classic spring break destinations tend to be sausagefests. Yes girls go wild but only on the top men.
If your game is weak, don't even bother. You'll end up drinking out of frustration.

Go to one of the destinations 20Nation mentioned in his blog post. You'll get to know a new country, maybe even learn the basics of a new language (since you stay for some months?). You can meet girls online or during day time if night game is not fruitful for you. Last but not least you'll meet normal unspoilt girls, not just party sluts.
Oh and those destinations are surely more affordable than Ibiza.
I was on ibiza on 2015 but with a friend who lives there for 10 years, and it was before season.
He arrived without money, 18 YO sleeping on the beach and now he has a life. job wife kid. but a lot of struggle inbetween... great stories inbetween ofcourse.

Right now, If you really have money, you can enjoy it, but If yure on any "real" budget, forget it, you will have to sleep in someone's toilet and pay 5x any other place in the world.

On any partyland, girls really want to have fun, that usually doesnt translate to "fuck anyone around" in my experience. I saw it in the full moon party in thailand. I don't say noone fucks. Actually there was a couple doing it on the sea when the sun was rising.... But, most people on that night didnt bang noone.. Just got wasted, fluorescent paint danced and did fire limbo.
I went to Cancun when I was in college (was a total scrub with girls though)

I do remember, however, that the big party at the main resort, was a huge sausagefest

You're better off booking a ticket to SE Asia (easiest region in the world to get laid probably)

And it would also be cheaper than popular, touristy spots (overpriced)
New Post:

Daygame in Korea

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)
Malta, I went there in 2002 it was really good and I had a lot of fun. I was 16 and had a blast. It was my first time abroad without my parents so I went a little bit wild.
I went back in 2008 and realized that most of the girls there were under 18. But overall it's a good place for getting European flags.
I have lived in some typical party destinations, when I worked as a travel representative.
It was quiet a crazy lifestyle :-)

I have lived in:
Playa del Ingles - Gran Canaria (very good, 7 days a week al year long)
Playa de las Americas - Tenerife (many English people, can be quiet in the year, but peak in July and August, I saw the craziest things over here, like drunk girls licking eachothers pussy on stage after a few shots)
Sousse - Tunisia (not really recommended, but had some good moments)
Playa del carmen - Mexico (great parties, prefer this place over Cancun, 7 days a week al year long, hot girls from allover S-A)

Very known, but haven't been in:
Ibiza -Spain
Mykonos - Greece
Hvar - Croatia
Ko Pagnan - Thailand
Las vegas - Usa
Sunny Beach - Bulgaria
Bodrum - Turkey

Not a typical party destination but very good:
Rio - Brazil (very good on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, worlds easiest place for kissing, only disadvantage is that nightclubs are spread over the city, you need some time to figure out when to go where)
Bogota - Colombia (good on Thuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, high quality girls)

MY PERSONAL TOP 3:
-Shared first place: Playa del Carmen & Rio
-3th place : Playa del Ingles
Yeah i've been to some party destinations but imo they are just well market'd. You are better off going to some of those places from my article. Not only will you do way better with the girls, but you will enjoy it more. I loved vegas, but I can't walk down the street and have any girl I want. In some of these other places I can.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
I`m not that keen on asian Girls though, I think I live in the Place With the most beautiful Girls anywhere(Norway) , but just don`t have the game to pull much...so was thinking it would be easier if I met them on party holiday where they are "allowed" to be slutty.
Yes the girls will be sluttier since it's holidays. But you still have to work hard (A game and approaches) if you want to get results in a party location.
(06-14-2017, 01:33 PM)Dr.Doolitle Wrote: I`m not that keen on asian Girls though, I think I live in the Place With the most beautiful Girls anywhere(Norway) , but just don`t have the game to pull much...so was thinking it would be easier if I met them on party holiday where they are "allowed" to be slutty.

Have you been with many Asian girls in Asia?  If not,  you might change that statement once you experience what a real pussy ay paradiae is like.
Also, it's hard to judge Asians unless you actually go to Asia. Asian diaspora nowhere near as hot as real Asians. Have to go to the source

That goes for all girls IMO
New Post:

Daygame in Korea

(06-14-2017, 02:44 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote: Also, it's hard to judge Asians unless you actually go to Asia. Asian diaspora nowhere near as hot as real Asians. Have to go to the source

Great post on Montreal.  I'm actually heading there June 30th-july 4th for the firat time in 20 years.
(06-12-2017, 11:47 PM)Julius Wrote: I have lived in some typical party destinations, when I worked as a travel representative.
It was quiet a crazy lifestyle :-)

I have lived in:
Playa del Ingles - Gran Canaria (very good, 7 days a week al year long)
Playa de las Americas - Tenerife (many English people, can be quiet in the year, but peak in July and August, I saw the craziest things over here, like drunk girls licking eachothers pussy on stage after a few shots)
Sousse - Tunisia (not really recommended, but had some good moments)
Playa del carmen - Mexico (great parties, prefer this place over Cancun, 7 days a week al year long, hot girls from allover S-A)

Very known, but haven't been in:
Ibiza -Spain
Mykonos - Greece
Hvar - Croatia
Ko Pagnan - Thailand
Las vegas - Usa
Sunny Beach - Bulgaria
Bodrum - Turkey

Not a typical party destination but very good:
Rio - Brazil (very good on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, worlds easiest place for kissing, only disadvantage is that nightclubs are spread over the city, you need some time to figure out when to go where)
Bogota - Colombia (good on Thuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, high quality girls)

MY PERSONAL TOP 3:
-Shared first place: Playa del Carmen & Rio
-3th place : Playa del Ingles
Good post but Tenerife and GranCa are not countries, they are in spain
Ok, I know that. But did I state they were countries? :-)
(06-14-2017, 07:50 PM)Traveltothemax Wrote:
(06-14-2017, 02:44 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote: Also, it's hard to judge Asians unless you actually go to Asia. Asian diaspora nowhere near as hot as real Asians. Have to go to the source

Great post on Montreal.  I'm actually heading there June 30th-july 4th for the firat time in 20 years.

Thanks bro. Nice, it's a fun city - let me know if you have any questions. I know some people there now
New Post:

Daygame in Korea

(06-15-2017, 12:32 AM)Julius Wrote: Ok, I know that. But did I state they were countries? :-)

Not directly, but reading the whole post is what I understood.
popular spring break destinations are like 10 to 1 guy to girl and half the girls are with a boyfriend
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
If you happen to be down under, Surfer's Paradise on the Australian East Coast may be worth your time. It's pretty much nonstop party every night and nonstop beach every day. There's not much else there and it's just non-stop. The best season is October-December (basically concentrate on November). It's been a while since I've been there, but when I was it kicked ass big time.

Forget about Airbnb for accommodations (insanely expensive), you'll have to search local listings. Location is paramount since you'd be pulling from clubs, so keep that in mind. With a bit of luck you can get a nice condo unit there in a central location for a fair price (once again, search local listings only unless you're loaded).

It was definitely the epitome of party when I was there and there's plenty of hotties around, local and girls on holiday more than ready to get wild, but competition is fierce. You need to have sharp and quick game, preferably coupled with looks. Looks alone won't cut it.

Anyway if you're in Oz it's worth checking out. The nearest big city is Brisbane and there are a few small tourist towns around (Byron Bay, Noosa, Cairns), which are mostly for stoners, beach bums and for diving. So totally opposite to Surfer's.

Weekdays are better than weekends since weekends are too packed. I just went to Brisbane on weekends which also has a lot of nightlife, came back to Surfer's for Mon-Thu.
Remembered about it this weekend

Constanța in Romania is a good destination. On late April, students have like a week of holiday and many go there for their Spring Break. Probably good in summer as well. More guys than girls (like it seems to be always the case in those destinations) but not as much as in some other place. Went there in 2009, in April and it was great.
(06-14-2017, 01:33 PM)Dr.Doolitle Wrote: I`m not that keen on asian Girls though, I think I live in the Place With the most beautiful Girls anywhere(Norway) , but just don`t have the game to pull much...so was thinking it would be easier if I met them on party holiday where they are "allowed" to be slutty.

you could also work on making them slutty in Norway.

use sexual eye contact
get close to her
go to shake + hold her hand long time until she lets go
flirt/tease/challange (attraction material)
sexual spikes (whisper in her left ear) "those heels...id remove everything but those heels would stay on)

I heard in oslo one night stands a very common and a lot of girls have sex before they go on a date. from my friend who gamed in oslo for 3months this year.