How To Escalate Physically & Turn A Girl On (Live Demonstration)
haha love all these internet tough guys. Hating on a girls looks, when in reality they are borderline virgins. @suits please show us some of the girls you sleep with. It’s been a while since I’ve seen a cheap Chinese hooker

@el hefe. For sure, getting the make out before you pull almost guarantees it to be a lay. I do a lot of straight to the house dates as well, where all the work happens at my place. Those are the easiest
Finch , to an outside observer it looks like you are taking advantage of a naive girl. You didn't even dress her up in flattering attire or have her makeup done properly then you proceed to treat her like messy meat and use her roughly. And to what end ? There is no benefit to her at all. Why don't the 2 of you go get a real job , YouTube is saturated and you barely getting views.
(02-12-2020, 03:51 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: haha love all these internet tough guys.

Just about 95% of the forum is mocking you. I don't think the "Internet tough guy" meme is a good choice of a defense here.

(02-12-2020, 03:51 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: Hating on a girls looks, when in reality they are borderline virgins.

Since you've never met anyone from Swoop, the only fact we know for certain is that you fuck ugly girls and then brag about it.

(02-12-2020, 03:51 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: @suits please show us some of the girls you sleep with. It’s been a while since I’ve seen a cheap Chinese hooker

Looks like you'd better review the forum rules:

(02-03-2017, 11:07 AM)TravelHardcore Wrote: Forum Rules
  • No P4P discussions
  • If you post pictures of girls, you can not reveal their identities (i.e. face and all identifying features must be blurred)
@darush Taking advantage of her? That is some serious white knight logic

@suits How very convenient. Fortunately, there’s a simple solution...blur the faces. I do it for all my LRs where the girl wants to stay anonymous
(02-12-2020, 04:33 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: @suits How very convenient. Fortunately, there’s a simple solution...blur the faces. I do it for all my LRs where the girl wants to stay anonymous

There are a bunch of very good reasons why I would never do this. First of which is that I feel no compulsion to prove anything to a failed wannabe game guru who has already demonstrated beyond any question that he has mediocre game at best. Therefore, the only reason to brag on the Internet would be to placate my own ego and I have no need to do that.

If you really want more reasons than that, feel free to PM me and ask politely.
Great video. Watching for the 4th time. Taking notes. Quick question, when you go for the ear bite is it more of a nibble or do you actually bite but not so hard that you hurt her but just enough to make her feel really good. Do you know what i am saying
(02-11-2020, 05:09 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: ...

A convention I really admired from RVF was the insistence on proper writing.

Please use periods in your sentences from now on Finch. You should also know that text speak make you look like a teenager. Begin sentences with capital letters.

lmk if you have any questions about grammar man
(02-12-2020, 06:46 AM)churros Wrote:
(02-11-2020, 05:09 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: ...

A convention I really admired from RVF was the insistence on proper writing.

Please use periods in your sentences from now on Finch. You should also know that text speak make you look like a teenager. Begin sentences with capital letters.

lmk if you have any questions about grammar man

It's because he's one of those neo-preneurs who try to run a fucking business from their phones. A lot of these guys who are trying to create business empires that exist 95% on platforms like Twitter have so little self-awareness that it's embarrassing.

Obviously, if you had full-fledged website, even the most simple-minded people would probably be aware that spelling mistakes make them look bad. But for some reason, these neo-preneurs think that if they're on Twitter or YT or a forum, suddenly presentation doesn't matter and being a lazy-ass who can't be bothered to use capital letters or pronunciation isn't going to hurt their brand.

Guess again, dumbasses.

I worked briefly for a couple months for a dude who had made a bunch of money by buying cryptocurrency before it really took off (but not back when it was a really new thing). I don't know how much money he had in the bank, but he considered himself successful.

Prior to "becoming successful," he had worked a series of dead end jobs, so once he "became successful" he had no business ideas aside from creating his own crypto-currency. Of course, anyone even slightly knowledgeable about this field knows that there are lots of worthless crypto-currencies out there that aren't even available on any of the usual platforms and they aren't really add any value to the cryptocurrency marketplace.

So, the success of his cryptocurrency was very dependent on marketing, but this dude's marketing strategy largely to posting completely unedited and unscripted videos (recorded on his smartphone) on Twitter and YT. I don't think he even owned a computer.

However, even though there was much work to be done for him to transform himself from a guy who made a smart once-in-a-lifetime investment into a person who had achieved actual business success, instead of getting serious, he was actually trying to minimize how many hours he worked per day down to two or three. Some people take 4-Hour Work Week way too seriously. I bailed on working for him real quick, but I have to assume he's going to be broke in a few years, just based on what I observed.

To Finchfry's credit, he's actually put a little polish on his otherwise cringy YT videos, but his forum posting style is an embarrassment.
@suits So many excuses. It’d be much easier if you just said that you get little to no pussy, and make yourself feel better by talking shit from the safety of your computer

@navyblue42 Yes, I know what you’re saying. That part will heavily depend on the girl. I’ll start slow and soft, gaging her response. Progressively increasing to her tolerance. Some girls like it really hard and some like it pretty soft and gentle
(02-12-2020, 07:47 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: @suits So many excuses. It’d be much easier if you just said that you get little to no pussy, and make yourself feel better by talking shit from the safety of your computer

Every time you say something like this, you sound retarded. I've meet dozens of RVF and Swoop members and plenty of them (including established members) confirmed that I have absolutely no trouble getting laid.

You're the only one here that looks like a bitch, with your lame ass, low views YouTube channel dispelling amateur level advice complete with on video proof that you admittedly bang ugly borderline 5s.

When you have to resort to making wild accusations about other men's ability to get laid, it's because you have nothing else left.

You're a fucking embarrassment to masculinity.
And the borderline virgin is triggered..
So exactly at what point do we put a stop to this shameless self promoting troll?

I really think it's time for mods to step in here. His content is trash and hes insulting senior members. What do we do now that he recognizes neither authority or logic. I spoke about stronger leadership, now is a good time to step in.
Moderator Rottenapple made a suggestion here: https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show...7#pid22467

Below that, I agreed with his suggestion, and suggested a timeline to resolve the issue - ultimately up to the mods, of course.

My guess is Rottenapple is looking for more feedback there?
I am supposed to work right now or at least do something positive with my time but I have to admit, I have spent way too much time on those threads. Something fascinating about how they all end up the same but keep on popping up on a regular basis
(02-12-2020, 12:28 PM)TigerT Wrote: I am supposed to work right now or at least do something positive with my time but I have to admit, I have spent way too much time on those threads. Something fascinating about how they all end up the same but keep on popping up on a regular basis

For me, it's the excitement of being a virgin again.
I for one, am excited that we were introduced to Billie Eilish's aunt who encourages her to eat the pain away.
Man I am so hard right now. I especially like the idea of choking within moments of the first kiss and explicitly telling her that she's making my dick hard. Otherwise, how would she notice, right?

Yeah I'm definitely going to hit the like "bum" and the subscribe "bum" too.

(02-12-2020, 05:31 AM)Navyblue42 Wrote: Great video. Watching for the 4th time. Taking notes. Quick question, when you go for the ear bite is it more of a nibble or do you actually bite but not so hard that you hurt her but just enough to make her feel really good. Do you know what i am saying

Chomp down so hard you draw blood. Vampire game is highly underrated.
There is a very simple solution. If you hate my content so much, then don’t open my threads. No one is holding a gun to your head, forcing you to write long winded tirades every time I make a post. You could even use some of the time you dedicate to bitching to coming up with some of your own content. Come on, show me how it’s done
People are upset because you're bringing the quality of the forum down.
(02-12-2020, 10:21 PM)finchfry157 Wrote: There is a very simple solution. If you hate my content so much, then don’t open my threads. No one is holding a gun to your head, forcing you to write long winded tirades every time I make a post. You could even use some of the time you dedicate to bitching to coming up with some of your own content. Come on, show me how it’s done

I like how this noob thinks he's entitled to tell us how to use our forum.