The Vietnam Thread
Read what happened to you Dash. Hope you are getting better and I hope that you get a quick recovery.
Take care
Dash, get well soon man.
Sorry to hear about your nasty encounter with those local delinquent thugs, Dash. Unlucky thing to happen, but fortunate that you weren't more seriously injured. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
(05-11-2017, 04:47 AM)Dash Wrote: Need to figure out about setting up a way to transfer money back to the US. Heard it is a pain in the ass.

Any update on how to transfer money out. I'm moving out to Saigon within a month and that is the number one thing that I hear people complain about.

I've thought maybe converting to Bitcoin or Ethereum -> USD -> US bank might work. Not sure, the US probably won't like that.
(09-16-2017, 12:56 AM)lighter Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 04:47 AM)Dash Wrote: Need to figure out about setting up a way to transfer money back to the US. Heard it is a pain in the ass.

Any update on how to transfer money out.  I'm moving out to Saigon within a month and that is the number one thing that I hear people complain about.

I've thought maybe converting to Bitcoin or Ethereum -> USD -> US bank might work.  Not sure, the US probably won't like that.

yea, u must have payslip / proof of legally made money that was taxed to deposit and or wire money abroad
One way to go about it Dash would be to find a good trustworthy foreigner friend in Saigon, give him the cash and have them transfer you the exact amount via paypal from their account to your US account. Smile
(08-10-2017, 04:56 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote: Definitely got more conservative vibes though. I'd probably go to Saigon if my goal was banging girls
I banged 10 Viet girls in Hanoi in one month and a few Euros from the Vietnam Backpacker Hostel bar crawl.  Also had a threesome with two Viet girls.  All the Viet girls approached me at Hoan Kiem Lake, a few added me on Facebook, and then a few dudes introduced me to their friends (wtf). 
I was 20 years old at the time, so that might have helped a bit too.
I love Vietnam.  I think Saigon is probably more livable and definitely cheaper than Hanoi, though the average girl in Hanoi is cuter in my opinion.
Definitely gonna start my own thread when I move out to Saigon next month. This forum, and thread, is pretty awesome.
Been here for 3 weeks. Smashed 6 girls so far 5 of those being in first 10 days then I had to focus on my course. All were same night lays. Had 2-3 dates that didn't go anywhere.

A few of my dates turned up wearing glasses looking barely bangable. Which made me go caveman which may explain the same night lay conversion rate. The ones that were hotter also got fucked more or less in same way though. I will be turning up gears once I have moved closer to D1. May share a 2 bedroomed apartment on airnb with a buddy for fraction of price that we would pay for 1. Problem is we match with a significant portion of the same girls online.

I've noticed a trait on some viet girls that I love. Some have this really pouty larger upper lip. Shit is sexy as fuck.

Living about 45 mins from D1 going to move closer to be more central.

My first likely job is going to be in go vap which is fucking like 45 minutes drive. But I need money asap so fuck it can figure that shit out as I go along. Only be working evenings for 2 hours anyway. Might live bing thanh for being in between.
rick,

pm me your zalo number. go grab a beer sometime.

check if we eskimo brothers lol
t34t3gfee
^ Paging Suits for some verification.

As for Vietnam and China, the future is tough to predict. Maybe folks will teach legally or do something else.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers."
fucked around and now got potential problem.

visa expires next month.

passport expires in 5 months.

so must get new passport before new visa.

they said it takes 2 weeks to get new passport. if it arrives in 2 weeks i am fine.

if it takes early 3 im ok also. but if it takes late 3 to 4 weeks i am fucked.

wasted airline tickets and apartment bookings. overstay visa fine and possible banning from vietnam.
Viet girls have a creepy habit of taking your picture when you aren't looking or noticing.

Happened to me a few times. Anyone notice this
Some advice / learn from my mistakes time

I had a hot 21 year old ask to spend the night on thursday. Which i agreed to. Even sent Viv Vega the screen of our text.

I had already agreed last week to letting 30 something crazy chick spend 2 nights with (Fri and Sat).

So Fri night the crazy chick is at my apartment, i am gone on another date. The young hot girl comes to my apartment around 10pm. The crazy chick ignored her at the door but had my door unlocked and the young girl opened it.

They talked and shit.

Anyways, when i come back that night the crazy girl tells me nothing about it.

Then Saturday comes and young girl messages me about staying again then i tell her im gone to the beach then she says that my gf is at my house. I thought she was joking so i just said no, i am gone no one at my place etc.

Then this morning the crazy tells me about it.

WTF

How does she not tell me about that Friday night?!?!?

Atleast then i could have came up with a better story for the young girl.

Ruined hot young ass for a sub standard older chick. Jesus

New rules in place

1) Tell girls to always lock my room and not answer if any girls come

2) Tell me if anything like that happens

3) Go ahead and tell potential girls who might want to come over you are out of town before hand
There is only one rule: do not let any girl stay at your apartment when you are not there.
(09-20-2017, 12:09 PM)262 Wrote: ^ Paging Suits for some verification.

As for Vietnam and China, the future is tough to predict. Maybe folks will teach legally or do something else.

They've been raiding schools for many years now and offering cash incentives to police officers for every bust they get. I once experienced such a raid while working legally at a kindergarten.

It's been a while since I've felt comfortable working illegally anywhere that could reasonable be the target of such a raid. Nowadays I stick to private homes mostly, as they're a pretty safe way to go.
(10-08-2017, 10:21 AM)Bateman Wrote: There is only one rule: do not let any girl stay at your apartment when you are not there.

This is a wise man. Dash, you're a smart guy, what were you honestly expecting? Lol

Women are women are women

I would not do this with a Russian, Latina, Asian, Arab .. etc you get the point.

Unless she's your cleaning lady (and even then!) there is only one rule:

do not let any girl stay at your apartment when you are not there.
(10-18-2017, 08:55 PM)Christoff Wrote:
(10-08-2017, 10:21 AM)Bateman Wrote: There is only one rule: do not let any girl stay at your apartment when you are not there.

This is a wise man. Dash, you're a smart guy, what were you honestly expecting? Lol

Women are women are women

I would not do this with a Russian, Latina, Asian, Arab .. etc you get the point.

Unless she's your cleaning lady (and even then!) there is only one rule:

do not let any girl stay at your apartment when you are not there.

I am not really worried about them being there when I am not there. I have my valuables with me. 

It was my fault for not being more careful ie telling 1st girl she can not sleep over again and telling 2nd girl to lock my door and not answer anyone that comes to my door. 

This was all easily avoidable had I did the above.
Been seeing this very cute typical slim asian girl. But just too slim for me and the sex is underwhelming.

Need to figure out a way to break it off. Feel bad for fucking her. She probably thinks we are a couple at this point.

Thinking maybe saying something like "Sorry but I am still in love with my ex. Tried but haven't been able to get over her yet. Not fair to you for us to date when I need to work on myself etc etc"

I will put a picture list of all the girls ive dated here and let a few ppl see it. Very very good quality.

I can not imagine there being a another country in Asia that can match the quality that is available here for average guys (non rich, famous, or model looks)
Feel like I need to change apartments again.

Love my neighborhood. Love my landlord. Apartment is nice, but small.

I just don't feel like I got a good deal. I am paying about 300 dollars, but I don't have a kitchen.

You can find nice studio type rooms with a kitchen for 300 dollars. That would be considered a good deal.