The Vietnam Thread
Thinking of visiting Nam after Tet. Anybody living in Vinhomes currently?

How is it to live there these days? I might spend 2 weeks to a month there. I'm wondering if the high price keeps the local riff raff out. No way am I paying $1000 a month to have little obnoxious kids shitting in the pool, teens fucking around in the gym and elevators, etc. lol

Also, how is the front desk reception. Do they give foreigners problems, and is it conducive to pussy delivery
Vic, I thought you went back home to start your career as a truck driver lol?
Never said I was going to be a truck driver lol. It was just something I was considering for a minute, but quickly changed my mind after some research.

But I did go back, I re-enrolled in uni to finish my degree, and am taking programming classes.
Got ya. I wouldn't say Vinhomes is worth the price tag. If its just for a month, airbnb and make sure the owners don't live on property, have 24/7 access,etc.

I guess I lucked out with my first airbnb here. Nicest place I stayed at, in d4 perfect logistics, keypad entry, nobody gave a shit who i brought in, didn't even ask for my passport. They were pissed in the end because I scratched the fridge door trying to open some beers lol.
(08-25-2019, 05:30 PM)Vic Vega Wrote: Thinking of visiting Nam after Tet. Anybody living in Vinhomes currently?

How is it to live there these days? I might spend 2 weeks to a month there. I'm wondering if the high price keeps the local riff raff out. No way am I paying $1000 a month to have little obnoxious kids shitting in the pool, teens fucking around in the gym and elevators, etc. lol

Also, how is the front desk reception. Do they give foreigners problems, and is it conducive to pussy delivery

Which Vinhomes? I stayed at Golden River, the units there are pretty baller and reception don't give a fuck who you brought in (though I'm asian so I don't stand out as much). I even banged my airbnb host but that was a huge mistake (she got super clingy and was annoying AF) she wasn't even that attractive, lol. Gym is dope and it's almost empty during the day. Building doesn't have a lot of foot traffic because it's new.

It's technically walking distance to D1 but it's not a very pleasant walk. Also, surrounding area has nothing other than mini grocery stores and some parts are still under construction. 

Central Park, farther away from D1 and seems busier but at least it's a nice little area with a mall, restaurants, coffee shops, park/green space etc. I think girls will be more down to meet here, Golden River has like one coffee shop lol. Next time I'm staying at Central Park.
Hanged out with an rvf'er in Saigon last night. Went to one of those little street side places with 50 cent beers. Great experience. Table next to us was a bunch of rowdy older Viet guys so we practiced speaking vietnamese with them. They got a bit annoying in the end lol but they really had hearts of gold. Insisted on buying our beers and food. Gave us cigarettes and lighters as presents even though neither of us smoke lol.

That's the real Vietnam.

Afterwards we went to Lush for a bit which was packed. But I don't know maybe I can't do nightlife anymore. The place just felt degenerate and I didnt stay long.

I'm in the process of finding a new apartment as my lease runs out at the end of the month.

Found a super nice 2br apartment for 17 mil in phu nhuan. The bummer is they demand 1 yr contracts and 2 months deposit. Still if I can find a roomate might do it. Looking at another place in D2 tomorrow which is also nice but only 10 mil.
Forgot to answer this.

Yeah, I’d most likely choose the Central Park location, or whichever one is better for logistics. I guess that’s Central Park... Been there a few years ago and I know they have cafes and an underground mall connected to the apartment complex, correct? Seems like that would be the best one, don’t know much about the golden river location. I’m just worried about fuckhead teenagers messing around in the pool and gym and such while I’m in there. I’m not paying an extravagant price to deal with that shit lol. Or bitchy receptionists.

Anyway, I’m probably going around April or summer time. Choosing between Saigon, Manila, Jakarta or Shanghai most likely.
^ Short vacation or to live?
One month vacation.
My vietnamese is really starting to come together. Had to buy a couple electronics items so went to this store called Nguyen Kim. Spoke to the sales reps in vietnamese. The girl rep was all smiles haha. A foreigner speaking vietnamese is like catnip for girls here. They just love it. Communicating aside, it also instantly conveys 1) you live here and 2) you're fond of vietnamese culture. Huge DHV.

Pulled the zalo of a super sexy milf in my gym. I'd love to say I ran some day game but it sort of fell in my lap. I was buying some water and the front desk lady had no change so she asked this milf sitting down in a very tight dress if she had 2,000 dong. I've seen this milf before. Always smiling at me. But I'm generally pretty anti social in the gym. Just get my workout in and leave. Anyway I thanked her and she asked me to sit down and chat with her lol. We talked for a bit and I excused myself to finish my workout.

Funny thing is 30 minutes later she gets on the treadmill next to me (after she had already worked out lol). She's keen. Looking forward to being balls deep in that.Big Grin

I never really pursued gym chicks before but I'm starting to fancy them. Nice bods aside, they tend to be more sexual and also more into big white guys like myself. 

Side effect of being on TRT now is just can't stop thinking about sex. A little annoying at times. But also feel like king kong banging these little viet girls lol. Stamina for days.
(10-04-2019, 07:26 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: Side effect of being on TRT now is just can't stop thinking about sex. A little annoying at times. But also feel like king kong banging these little viet girls lol. Stamina for days.

How easy is finding good pharma test and pins in VN?
I havent actually tried getting test here. It's OTC but Ive heard that the pharmacies arent stocking much. Getting pins can be annoying. There's a big drug problem in saigon so the pharmacies are nervous about selling them. I had to go to a few different ones.

I wouldnt get too caught up on the pharma grade distinction in this part of the world. Supposedly up to 75% of the meds stocked in pharmacies here are fake. If youre paranoid about it, get your doctor back in the states to write a 6 month subscription.
(10-04-2019, 07:21 PM)Nulled Wrote:
(10-04-2019, 07:26 AM)SpecialEd Wrote: Side effect of being on TRT now is just can't stop thinking about sex. A little annoying at times. But also feel like king kong banging these little viet girls lol. Stamina for days.

How easy is finding good pharma test and pins in VN?

Speaking from my experience, I understand that everyone's will vary.

I was lazy in Vietnam and just used a personal contact. The supply does is cyclical and does dry up and when that happened I went to Thailand. There are websites in Vietnam that seem regularly well stocked and will deliver though.

Pharmacies in Vietnam are a bit of a lottery. You can go to one and they will swear blind that they don't even have aspirin, one just down the road will have everything you need. Shopping around is required.. but it only takes a few minutes.

Pins are easy, cheap as chips. Just draw a picture of a syringe and write down the size you want next to it - draw an arrow pointing to the needle and write down the gauge that you want next to that.

Its not a simple thing like buying mouthwash but you should be able to procure it pretty regularly.
^Or just write ống tiêm 25g (or whatever the gauge). Pharmacies here dont carry a great variety of gauges. Couldnt get a filter needle anywhere. Honestly easier to get a script and buy bulk syringes back home. None of those medical depot sites deliver here.