Group Think in the Pickup Community
@winston Wolfe fake news. Go ahead point out one instance of me saying there’s no link in my posts.

For the last time. I create a lot of content. And post it in a lot of different places. If it’s a YouTube video then I will wrote up a summary and include original link. If people want to click on it, great. If they want to subscribe to my YouTube even better. If not, that’s fine too. Providing value and marketing are not mutually exclusive.

This has literally only ever been a big deal to some “guys” on here who think I have a diabolical plot to take all their money....so they bitch about anything and everything
It's a simple equation finch, even you can get it.

(The value you provide)/(the value you get&ask for) = x

If x is less than 1.0; fuck off. There's "a lot of different places" where that shit is tolerated. Its not just "a few guys" it's been a majority portion of the community. You're lucky this isn't the type of place/nobody cares enough to dox you, swat you, pizza you etc. Because you've given everyone here enough information. You're building a lot of bad will with the people here. You're taking advantage of the good nature of people and seemingly absent leadership that exist here. I would count your blessings and move on. If you did this on 4chan if you did this on reddit even there would be real world implications of taking advantage and pissing off a community while giving up your identity and ways to find you.

Like several people have said. The best thing for you to do if you have even a shred of dignity is to humble yourself. People might even forgive you and give you advice to become more successful in your life. It's obvious things are not perfect in finch's world, you might could use a brother or two.
You’re more of an idiot then I thought. First, you can’t doc someone whose already publicly out there and not trying to hide. Second of all, I have been posting on Reddit for years and have several dozens of posts with 100+ upvotes. And finally, you are more then welcome to show me how it’s done and create superior content to mine or specifically criticize anything that I write, then we can have a discussion. But since you can’t seem to do that, do the world a favor and crawl back inside your little troll hole
My favourite part of all of this is that finchfry thinks he can provide value here by teaching us about game, when really, he should be grateful that this community exists, as it could offer him the opportunity to learn from men with infinitely superior game.
(02-06-2020, 06:49 AM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: It's a simple equation finch, even you can get it.

(The value you provide)/(the value you get&ask for) = x

If x is less than 1.0; fuck off. There's "a lot of different places" where that shit is tolerated. Its not just "a few guys" it's been a majority portion of the community. You're lucky this isn't the type of place/nobody cares enough to dox you, swat you, pizza you etc. Because you've given everyone here enough information. You're building a lot of bad will with the people here. You're taking advantage of the good nature of people and seemingly absent leadership that exist here. I would count your blessings and move on. If you did this on 4chan if you did this on reddit even there would be real world implications of taking advantage and pissing off a community while giving up your identity and ways to find you.

Like several people have said. The best thing for you to do if you have even a shred of dignity is to humble yourself. People might even forgive you and give you advice to become more successful in your life. It's obvious things are not perfect in finch's world, you might could use a brother or two.

Value is subjective.....
(02-06-2020, 06:45 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: BLAh BLah BLAH
Providing value and marketing are not mutually exclusive. 
Blah BLAh BLAH

^Irony Levels So High Right Now
@dash

Value is subjective on a superficial level. I think you are at your core wrong. Value is an innate property that can be given and received but is not subjective. Dollars and pesos, hours and equity. At the end of the day you can measure value in all of its forms. The subjectivity of value is for the laymen and i will happily discuss this further beyond an abstract concept.

@finch

If you will actually engage with my points i would be happy to have a conversation with you. You don't, and you continue not to. You're very conversation averse. I would guess this has worked for you in the past - and if I'm being completely honest i see how this works with women on a superficial level. My guess is you don't get a lot of repeat customers. Not a whole lot of women (or men) really ever get to know you or want to. Hence your attention seeking behavior here. Validation is nice i suppose, even if its just in the form of recognition - or hate. You have a lot in common with women. You have raised by a single mother written all over you

Fact is mr finch your content is bad. And I've pointed out why. The whole fallacy that everyone but you is addressing a central point is boring and lazy - and stupid but I can't fault you for that. You're about 5 layers deep on delusion, or intentional faggotry. People including myself have pointed out why your material is shitty, you just refuse to acknowledge it and go back to your tired old rhetoric

100 upvotes? Oh man that's so cool you have those internet points. You should go back there and get more. Next time post a link to your blog or system or whatever with a cat and a vagina near by. You'll be raking up the internet points in no time

I have a friend. He's slick with words. And the first 2 years i got to know him whenever he was confronted with an objection to his frame. Whenever you really backed him into a corner he would say "oh yeah? When? What time? Name one time". It was all a ruse because if you named that time he would refute it. If you got more specific he would get more specific "what day? How long ago. Shat were we doing that day?" We're all human, most people forget. Easy to relent under pressure. A form of game. My friend even though i love him like a brother is not particularly intelligent.

Reminds me of ol' finch here "criticize anything that I write". When what time where which part what day was it. Oh buddy it's been every time. You're actually the one refusing to engage on a central point.

I'm also sorry that you made the decision to live a public Life and you have nothing to show for it. Must be soul crushing that all you have done is make yourself more vulnerable for none of the reward. 100 upvotes, dozens of reddit posts. A whole community of well traveled game proficient men you've managed to turn against. An insta-hoe with an ass gets more love than you living a public life. Rough spread, you might not be cut out for this. We have a shortage of electricians and plumbers in America it actually pays pretty well. Union jobs are better, so i hear. Maybe you could make a friend or two that would help you elevate your standards of living. Trolling internet forums must not be a great occupation, only reason i mentioned it.
@Pav

""Value is subjective on a superficial level. I think you are at your core wrong. Value is an innate property that can be given and received but is not subjective. Dollars and pesos, hours and equity. At the end of the day you can measure value in all of its forms. The subjectivity of value is for the laymen and i will happily discuss this further beyond an abstract concept.""

Not following you. For example,

A guy posting info on a thread about Uganda is of ZERO value to me. I am not attracted to black women and I have zero interest or intentions of going to Uganda.

A guy posting info on a thread about Vietnam would have a lot of value to me as I live in Vietnam.

I am not talking about monetary value btw.
I see.

A guy posting a thread about Uganda has actually quite a bit of value. Assuming he's actually doing well and is a half decent writer. I'll never go to Uganda. But it serves its purpose of aggregating information, more cultural knowledge, and confirming a type of game works in a region. It's one data point in a sea of data points but it is still a valuable thing. I akso think that travel forums are lacking data in deep African countries. The knowledge itself is valuable.

Same deal with the guy posting about Vietnam.

You're confusing relevance with value. Vietnam is relevant to you if it was actually a good datasheet or report. Uganda is irrelevant to you but had innate value.

Either way someone is adding something to a larger conversation which has value. Someone is imparting 2nd hand wisdom which has value. Just because you'll never go to Uganda doesn't mean it's worthless.

By the way in this context monetary value is so far removed i wonder why you mentioned it. Money id a representation of value, and a flawed one at that. You cannot buy perfect homeostasis of dopamine and serotonin. You cannot buy a good wife. You cannot buy a fruitful occupation that fits all your needs. Value is value, money is an adequate representation of it sometimes and in a lot of other situations a terrible metric. How much for your mother? Sell me your family dog. I'll give you 1B for you to live in a shack until 70 years old. Not a perfect representation of value. It makes me think you don't understand the concept of value as a whole
Interesting.

Typically, stuff that holds value, people want. Stuff that holds little to no value, people don't want.

I do not want nor need any info on Uguanda. So, it feels weird to say that has any value to me.

I get your point, but I am still left leaning subjective on an individual basis.

On a whole, nearly anything has value, to someone. Even someone feces holds some value to an insect or farmer.
@pavlov You do realize that in your lengthy tirade you don’t have one specific criticism of anything related to my post? All you do is attempt character arguments, which is ironic to say the least

But ok, let’s start over. Go ahead and point out specific issues with anything I wrote here. Or anything I’ve written during my time in these forums. If you have so many issues with my content, then this should be a cake walk
(02-06-2020, 10:57 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: But ok, let’s start over. Go ahead and point out specific issues with anything I wrote here. Or anything I’ve written during my time in these forums. If you have so many issues with my content, then this should be a cake walk

No need. Just go back through the multiple useless threads you've started and read through all the posts from people who have already done all of these things. You'll have the best luck with your earliest threads, when people were still willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and hadn't yet realized that you were incapable of accepting feedback.

Then -- and this is critical -- don't post anything.

Any future participation on this forum for you should be for a single solitary purpose: to learn.

You've already demonstrated that you have nothing to offer here except simplistic and mediocre game tips that would only be useful to a complete beginner somewhere on the autism spectrum. We don't need any of that here. On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being completely game unaware and 11 being Leonardo DiCaprio, you're about a 2.5 -- maybe. That might work for the game newbs who think your little YouTube videos are insightful, but it's not going to fly here.

So stop posting and start absorbing.

(Unless you have any legit questions. In that cause, just LMK if you have any questions).
@suits laycount?
He has slammed 2-3 Chinese girls.
@sc87 At best
I don't see the controversy and pissing on this thread. Finch posted some info , sure it's not of use to me and obviously pav as well , but plenty of guys here could make use of it. There are posters who paid for and attended pua bootcamps for goodness sakes . There are guys here that have not been laid in months and never had real relationships as well , these guys may find a few unfinished gems in his post
(02-06-2020, 09:25 PM)Daryush Neubache Wrote: I don't see the controversy and pissing on this thread. Finch posted some info , sure it's not of use to me and obviously pav as well , but plenty of guys here could make use of it. There are posters who paid for and attended pua bootcamps for goodness sakes . There are guys here that have not been laid in months and never had real relationships as well , these guys may find a few unfinished gems in his post

If they're in that bad of shape finch's little ditties are highly unlikely to help them. You can't teach social ability and awareness. You can't force feed a man self confidence if he has none and no clue on how to get it. In any case lots of late starters have voraciously made up for lost time, achieving notch counts they never dreamed of in their darkest days. I mean the guy is in love with notch counts that's obvious. Every man has to find his own way and believe me I know what a hard lonely road that can be. There is no recipe like one for baking a cake or cooking great Bolognese pasta, which I love to make BTW. I feel really bad for guys who think they need a coach or to spend thousands on a boot camp. Sad. A loyal buddy who's also a good wingman would be much better. Plus the courage to try and try again because you are going to fail a lot at first. In the end this older guy believes that two of the best things a guy can have is the gift of gab and a solid social circle. There is no magic formula and there is no guru in a three piece tailored suit or grubby tank tops that can give you what you need.
(02-06-2020, 08:30 PM)finchfry157 Wrote: @sc87 At best

I was actually joking, I think Suits does reasonably well but it doesn't really matter to me either way, he isn't an incel.
Severely doubt that. If he did, he wouldn’t squirm this hard from answering
Or...It could simply be that he feels little compunction to qualify himself to some random dude on the internet that he holds in very little regard.