Bali Thread
Hey guys, 

I have been in Bali for about a week and unexpectedly had a fantastic time, getting some of the most quality women I have in whole of South East Asia. I haven't a single night yet where I went home alone. I was expecting more competition than there actually is. Contrary to what I have read, Balinese and Indonesian women here are super interested in foreigners. 

I find the island to offer the best lifestyle/game situation out there. 

I will be here for 6 months, maybe longer. If anybody wants to meet up or party together, let me know. 

Best,

Phil
I’m in, let’s DM
Can you provide more details? What are your stats? Are you running day, night, or online game?
Yeah, which region? Accommodation price etc
out of 1 week, each day, were they all local balinese/indonesian girls you scored?
I was in Bali for one month in the beginning of 2018, I can agree, the girls are super interested in westerners but it did not strike me as simply bringing quality back home or bringing anybody back home. I am sure however if you stay a few months you could score quality girlfriends. Yes, outside these few stretches where foreigners party you almost meet nobody on the island, I did not expect that at all
So thinking about hitting SEA, starting with Bali and I wanted to see what's up on Tinder.

The foreign girls seem decent, not everybody is a super model, but there are a lot of cute girls, very few fat girls. So this is nice, but I'm getting very few matches with these girls.

BUT, the local talent?! Holy crap, sub par is an understatement. I don't want to be an asshole, but 95% of the girls are ugly. Unbangable ugly. If this was my home country I would emigrate. If a girl looks halfway decent at first glance, 70% chance she is a shemale/trans etc. But if she is a girl, there is a 50% chance she is a pro/semi-pro.
I am not exaggerating with anything!

So where are the "quality" locals... are they avoiding Tinder?!
(01-29-2020, 01:08 PM)changeishard123 Wrote: So thinking about hitting SEA, starting with Bali and I wanted to see what's up on Tinder.

The foreign girls seem decent, not everybody is a super model, but there are a lot of cute girls, very few fat girls. So this is nice, but I'm getting very few matches with these girls.

BUT, the local talent?! Holy crap, sub par is an understatement. I don't want to be an asshole, but 95% of the girls are ugly. Unbangable ugly. If this was my home country I would emigrate. If a girl looks halfway decent at first glance, 70% chance she is a shemale/trans etc. But if she is a girl, there is a 50% chance she is a pro/semi-pro.
I am not exaggerating with anything!

So where are the "quality" locals... are they avoiding Tinder?!

Haha...that is because you are in Romania, I like Romania and south-eastern Europe, going to be there this entire spring and summer. 

Get of Tinder, what is it with this constant swiping. Walk into a coffee shop, take the barista, stop in the surrounding villages on a motorcycle, endless girls will giggle and come up to you. The countryside is the most lush in all of Asia, wonderful to take a girl, drive deep into the forest to a waterfall, you got it all to yourself, except from a few Russian adventure tourist, nobody ever makes it there
I have a Chinese Indo friend who keeps ragging on how low in talent Indo was overall. I didn't want to believe him and came to Bali with an open mind...and holy crap he was right. I have never seen so many below average chicks in my life. Thank God for the Western girls in Bali. I think Cuzco Peru and Bali are the places where I have seen the lowest talent in the world as far as locals go.
(01-29-2020, 02:17 PM)timalemanha Wrote: stop in the surrounding villages on a motorcycle, endless girls will giggle and come up to you. The countryside is the most lush in all of Asia, wonderful to take a girl, drive deep into the forest to a waterfall, you got it all to yourself, except from a few Russian adventure tourist, nobody ever makes it there

Are talking about here about peasant girls? Like the uneducated, mediocre clothes, rural life girls?
Yes, when dudes are talking about these type of girls that giggle at you, the peasant girls are what they are talking about. The middle upper class girls and obviously the better looking ones don't care as much.
OK! That shit is not for me. Don't want to offend anybody, but that's not gaming in my book, it's nothing to be proud of honestly.

To each his own.
Haha, one is listening to the other...no , not the peasant girls , normal girls sitting in the doorstep of their houses and happy to engage into conversation
If you want to go to Indonesia purely to bang local women, than Jakarta or other places are much better.

I din't see many attractive local women in Bali
(01-30-2020, 01:48 PM)Kamaki Wrote: If you want to go to Indonesia purely to bang local women, than Jakarta or other places are much better.

I din't see many attractive local women in Bali

I like your avatar Big Grin
Might be heading to Bali for a week or so around the 10th Feb. Anyone going to be around?
The thing is that lots of girls from Jakarta come down here for a few weeks. If you go out here, there's tons of cute Indonesian girls.