How to Increase Your Retention with Girls
This is what we call dodging a simple question because the answer makes us look bad

@donfitz007 A lot of the “pros” in this forum are actually keyboard jockeys who haven’t seen a vagina in years
(02-06-2020, 01:33 AM)finchfry157 Wrote:
(02-06-2020, 01:28 AM)Suits Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 11:06 PM)finchfry157 Wrote: @suits just one. Laycount?

This is what they call a dick measuring contest. It's something engaged in by weak and unconfident men, who are desperate for validation.

LMK if you have anymore questions.

This is what we call dodging a simple question because the answer makes us look bad

Damn it, you got me.

I'm actually a 42 year old virgin who lives in his mom's basement (my dad left because he couldn't stand the sight of me and the stench of my failure). I don't have a job, I do not have a passport and I'm certainly not near the epicenter of a pandemic outbreak of a close SARS relative. The idea that I could learn a challenging language like Mandarin Chinese up to an HSK 5 level is laughable.

I am also about 75 kg overweight, haven't seen my own feet in two decades and I need a special medical device to wipe my own butt. Three strains of weird fungi are growing between the folds of my belly.

For about 9 years, from my early twenties to about thirty, I used my pointless college fund (saved up by my parents back when they had hope) to pay a long series of Filipino women to have a long distance relationship with me. That money is long gone now, obviously.

I have no idea whether it is night or day right now.

(02-06-2020, 01:33 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: A lot of the “pros” in this forum are actually keyboard jockeys who haven’t seen a vagina in years

On what information do you base this statement on? Have you met any of the "pros" on this forum? Have you observed them interacting with women? Have you sat in a corner of their bedroom with a pad and paper and careful noted down the time and date of each vagina they saw?

Have you even met anyone from this forum in real life? Do you have any inside details on members of this forum that you describe as "pros?"

Are you speculating because your ego can't let you accept that people might legitimately not be impress with you and your "game?"
Suits virginity confirmed. Also if you haven't noticed suits this guy writes 3 sentence posts no matter how many questions you ask him. Which means you're breaking a cardinal rule of trolling here - if you're saying more than your target you are the one being trolled.

You're losing by several stanzas. But it's okay he got me for a thesis or two. Don't feel bad.

Lmk if you have anymore questions.
(02-06-2020, 04:13 AM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: Suits virginity confirmed. Also if you haven't noticed suits this guy writes 3 sentence posts no matter how many questions you ask him. Which means you're breaking a cardinal rule of trolling here - if you're saying more than your target you are the one being trolled.

Oh, I'm not trying to troll anyone. That would be a huge waste of my time. I'm just trying to feel better about my own lack of achievement in life by seeking acceptance with a much cooler group of people.
@suits I have yet to see any guy who is actually successful with women work so hard to not answer this simple question. It’s ok, next time just say “I won’t tell you because (insert a pussy excuse)”. No need to develop carpel tunnel
Quote:@suits I have yet to see any guy who is actually successful with women

I believe this with 100% certainty
(02-06-2020, 04:39 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: @suits I have yet to see any guy who is actually successful with women work so hard to not answer this simple question. It’s ok, next time just say “I won’t tell you because (insert a pussy excuse)”. No need to develop carpel tunnel

Carpal tunnel.

LMK if you have anymore questions.
Still can’t answer. Pathetic
[Image: TPufL8x.jpg]
WTF is this thread? I didn't read a word of it but the title...which is what I take issue with.

Retention is for pussy whipped trick motherfuckers. The name of the game is cop and blow. If you're that worried about keeping a bitch your head is already up your ass.