How to Increase Your Retention with Girls
Ok then please point out a single instance of this
Your entire presence and activity on this forum so far can be summarized as indirectly pitching your products/services. You're not pitching anything directly, but what you are doing here is part of a textbook online marketing / sales funnel / numbers game strategy.

If this forum contributes to X amount of clicks to your YouTube channel (1 step further in the funnel) and then goes to your website (1 step further), subscribes to your email list (1 step further) and buys a product (bingo), your efforts here are worth it for you since all you look at is your ultimate ROI per click. A numbers game.

You are absolutely right, technically you're not doing anything wrong or breaking any rules, so by all means continue. This is how online marketing works, we get it. Just note that no one else here is engaging in this behaviour, you've chosen a poor platform for your efforts on which you don't understand the culture, and that's why you get negative reactions.

Just know that ultimately, if you continue to increase your presence and activity here in the same way you've been doing, it's more likely going to have a negative impact on your overall marketing/product than a positive one. You may get clicks from this site, but you're also getting a lot of heat and bad press. However, since all of that is beside the point and not at all the reason you are here in the first place, this should not matter to you, right?
OP...

Why not take all the threads you've created here and compile them into a book. Give that book away for free on amazon. Put a link to you site in the book.

You'll get more leads than you will here.

It's annoying what's happening on here.
Now's a good time to jump on the dogpile...

finch, your content is trash and your motives for posting here in order to build your sales funnel are transparent.

Everything from your marketing strategy to your presentation are earning you deserved ridicule.

Do you have no dignity?

Do you enjoy being the forum's bitch piñata every time you slink back with another useless thread?

For the love of god, just stop.
@billydingdong Please do. We all know the hallmarks of a real player are group think and internet shit talking

@captain Shane I actually already have a free ebook that I advertise in various places. Amazon though is not a sustainable option due to their objection to this kinda content
Ok, I got it. Did not even realized there was a video link in OP.

Like I said before, this was not a bad idea for a thread, but yeah, OP needs to dress better to get some customers.
I like how finchfry157 came here with the intention of processing us all through his sales funnel and ended up becoming the least popular guy on the forum.

[Image: raw]

It's extra funny, because he thinks he has something to teach us about game.
(01-27-2020, 10:33 PM)finchfry157 Wrote:
@papayataper I didn’t post here to get feedback on my brand or my style. The people I work with have already given me this same exact feedback. If my outfit offends you so much, then don’t watch the video. Simple

Son...you have no style and hence that is your brand.
@suits yes because I’m clearly troubled by what a few internet trolls think. In reality, there’s probably a whole bunch of things you could learn, but unfortunately your keyboard warrior ego won’t let you..
(01-29-2020, 02:06 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: yes because I’m clearly troubled by what a few internet trolls think.

What you should be worried about, is that an entire forum (which is largely composed of highly motivated and successful men) thinks you're an idiot.

(01-29-2020, 02:06 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: In reality, there’s probably a whole bunch of things you could learn, but unfortunately your keyboard warrior ego won’t let you..

But I'm not going to learn them from a lazy fucker in sweatpants who has mediocre game.
Well suits, he could teach you a thing or two about trolling
(01-29-2020, 04:58 AM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: Well suits, he could teach you a thing or two about trolling

That's true. But I never troll and have no intention of learning how.
Suits...dont get any cooties in China.
I and a few others brought this up before - https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show...3#pid18333 - but I wonder if now is a good time to discuss what forum rules, if any, we should have on self-promotion. Require a disclaimer in the thread title and post? Forbid self-promotion outright?

I also wonder if WIA's opinion on OP changes any opinions:
(12-08-2019, 04:46 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote: Damn, Alex of Playing with Fire is on Swoop.  

You guys are coming up in the world.  
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
(01-29-2020, 10:31 AM)262 Wrote: I and a few others brought this up before - https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show...3#pid18333 - but I wonder if now is a good time to discuss what forum rules, if any, we should have on self-promotion. Require a disclaimer in the thread title and post? Forbid self-promotion outright?

(12-08-2019, 04:46 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote: Damn, Alex of Playing with Fire is on Swoop.  

It's not self promotion man, he's just trying to provide value.
(01-29-2020, 10:42 AM)Winston Wolfe Wrote:
(01-29-2020, 10:31 AM)262 Wrote: I and a few others brought this up before - https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show...3#pid18333 - but I wonder if now is a good time to discuss what forum rules, if any, we should have on self-promotion. Require a disclaimer in the thread title and post? Forbid self-promotion outright?

It's not self promotion man, he's just trying to provide value.

And we're lucky to have him here.

From whom else would I learn how to dress like a pimp who just don't care?
Finch I don't think theres anything wrong with the topics of your newbie game threads as such, discussions on them would definitely provide value to some posters. But its the constant linking to your own promotional materials that have people hating on you.

If you just made interesting posts, and had a link to your website in your signature, you'd probably get some decent passive hits/raised awareness. But when you're very transparently making threads solely to link to your own video its just very clumsy.

Its like being at a party and at 3am some guy who finds out you work in the same industry as him is just desperately trying to make a business connection with you. He might be a nice guy despite that, but its just socially retarded. You gotta have some situational awareness.
@zatara I understand your point. I really didn’t think it would be a big deal since It wasn’t just about anywhere else I posted. But yea there’s always the @suits and @pavlovs of the world who get triggered by my sweat pants.
Quote:I really didn’t think it would be a big deal since It wasn’t just about anywhere else I posted.

But this is the attitude that makes it feel like you're jacking off on our faces. 

You weren't a pre-existing member who then decided to start a blog and share it. There are certain members here who could do that, and it would be well-received. But that's not the case here.
@womb raider Not to be a dick since I can tell you’re being genuine. But, Is it really that big of a deal? Some of the responses here would be appropriate if I was holding a gun to people’s head and making them subscribe to my content