Norway
Norway is second on my list to visit. I am actually half Norwegian myself. My grandfather/grandmother moved to the US right before my dad was born. I still have relatives that live there that I've only met once when I was about 6 years old. 
I've heard it's expensive and the girls there are becoming "americanized". That's why it's second on my list. 
If anyone has been to Norway I want to hear about it!
Just spent a few days in Oslo with my Polish gf of 2.5 years.

Costs are a bit higher than the US, but not impossibly high. A decently-sized slice of warm 7-Eleven pizza is $5, while a decent sit-down meal starts at around $25.

Girl quality is on par with Copenhagen or Turku, which I've posted about before. The average is lower than in Poland, but higher than the US. Some instagram-style make-up faces can be seen. Fashion is mostly street, with some hipsters. Less butter-faces than in Eastern Europe.

Coming back to Gdansk, I definitely noticed guys dating better here than in Oslo.

Exotic factor for almost anyone in Oslo seems unlikely. Decent number of foreigners from all over the world, including some who appear to have done well for themselves. In fact, on a few occasions, I overheard American girls who seemed to be living there, while riding public transit. They were either fat or hipsters.

City is quite spread out, and public transit goes far, with unusually frequent service, like every 15 minutes or less.

Best day game spots I happened to see:
1) The outdoor shopping area around Johanns Gate (note that Gate in Norwegian means Street, since it's related to Gasse in German).
2) Possibly Vigiland Park (ok traffic when we had overcast & chilly weather, likely better in the summer)
3) Akers Brygge

Overall, I'll end on this note: I met Harld Baldr, who happens to be Norwegian, in Kiev in August 2015. If that tall, good-looking, jacked guy left Norway due to the girls, then I'd be hesitant to make Oslo - or any of the Nordics - anything other than a short detour from Eastern Europe.
my friend spent 3months in oslo. hes british indian he loves blonde girls.
he told me the best month to go was july as its peak summer and you can daygame all day til 10,11,12pm.
he said theres a one night stand culture there and sex in very open there. 
he said even in the parks there are sexually provokotive statues
theres a lot of parks and nature but more in Bergen but apparently it rains 300 days out of the year there. 
as there are a lot of land you can camp for free.

I will be in oslo for 3weeks to daygame, see the city. so can confirm all this and in more detail when in return.

(04-10-2018, 09:04 PM)262 Wrote: Coming back to Gdansk, I definitely noticed guys dating better here than in Oslo.

curiously I'm interested in daygaming in gdank. I heard theres a lot of big boobed polish girls there?
do you know the best street/area to stay for logistics? 
and which month to go, ideally when girls are in less clothes, short skirts, low cut top etc I'm guessing july/aug? or better in may/sept? do they leave for vacation?

also have you daygamed in sopot? on youtube sopot beach just looks full of families not many girls alone or in 2's? 

appreciate any advice Wink
(04-11-2018, 12:38 AM)Cheeky_Chappy Wrote: curiously I'm interested in daygaming in gdank. I heard theres a lot of big boobed polish girls there?
do you know the best street/area to stay for logistics? 
and which month to go, ideally when girls are in less clothes, short skirts, low cut top etc I'm guessing july/aug? or better in may/sept? do they leave for vacation?

also have you daygamed in sopot? on youtube sopot beach just looks full of families not many girls alone or in 2's? 

appreciate any advice Wink

To keep the threads organized, I answered your questions here: http://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/showt...52#pid6652
update...

spent 3weeks in oslo in july. its 1 of my favorite daygame cities in the world. saw 100s and 100s 7s. ocassional 8s, no 9s like Ukraine. but you can see a 7 every 60seconds. 

best busty Asian mix girls ive seen in my life. if you want a busty Asian girl oslo is the place. met girls from all over, indian, black girls, even Syria. oslo has a great mix like Frankfurt but its even better cause it has a few beaches and a boardwalk full of hot girls in bikinis in the summer. 

met a girl on the street who was going to a tinder date. she was an 8. ive never seen an 8 use tinder. hottest ive ever met on tinder was a 6.5 and that was in Ukraine lviv. 

do not camp around sognsvann area. its known as the gay area. 
Langøyene island is the best place to camp but you got to take a ferry there it takes 20mins. but the last ferry is neally 10pm so you cant do club/gutter game if you do that.

a cheap sandwhich is 6euro. $7 
internet costs alot so find places with wi-fi.

may til mid sept s the time to go then the temperature drops 20 degrees.