2020 Game Goals
^^ @el hefe
If you're not cheating a little you're not trying. I mean you could go to a department store and put on a nice suit and pimp hat, take some selfies, and put it back on the rack. You could add a few inches in height, subtract a few years in age and a few pounds in weight lol. Then when you meet the chick you wow her. Usually when they respond, I tell them a real age. Like I say wow don't know why it says 40, I'm actually almost 50. Just keeping it real, as they say, all is fair in love and war.

I had this friend who was a really interesting guy lol and he was bald with bad hair plugs and was cross-eyed. I fixed him up in photoshop made him a solid 6.

He was trying though. You gotta try. There are no points for honesty in this game. Or maybe I'm wrong tell me about all the chicks you got with "honest game" lol
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
European borders will start opening up TO EUROPEANS ONLY this summer in a limited capacity so this is fantastic news for all of us living here.

This SERIOUSLY helps my summer 2020 game goals out and all is not lost.

Netherlands and Germany have closed all nightclubs and shit like that until Sept 1st. But cocktail bars and restaurants should open again soon, which will allow for dates and reduce girls' fear factor of meeting up.

As soon as the border to Denmark officially opens up ill be writing to my tattoo artist to get going on this sleeve.

Summer is partly saved....

Good news of the day!
(05-05-2020, 03:18 AM)Mister Happy Wrote: ^^ @el hefe
If you're not cheating a little you're not trying. I mean you could go to a department store and put on a nice suit and pimp hat, take some selfies, and put it back on the rack. You could add a few inches in height, subtract a few years in age and a few pounds in weight lol. Then when you  meet the chick you wow her. Usually when they respond, I tell them a real age. Like I say wow don't know why it says 40, I'm actually almost 50. Just keeping it real, as they say, all is fair in love and war.

I had this friend who was a really interesting guy lol and he was bald with bad hair plugs and was cross-eyed. I fixed him up in photoshop made him a solid 6.

He was trying though. You gotta try. There are no points for honesty in this game. Or maybe I'm wrong tell me about all the chicks you got with "honest game" lol

I swore off online dating starting out in 2020.  I prefer IRL pulls because I know exactly what I'm getting myself into, quite literally lol.  Of course that was pre-COVID but I'm still holding out for now.  I also live in a large city that normally has a lot of transients and tourists, tons of which are fit, beautiful women wearing minimal clothing being that it is a warmer climate on the beach.

I've got a great idea for online dating going forward but I don't want to derail this thread anymore than it already has been.
Major goal accomplished about a year ago. I took a girl home from the mall.

She was 19 or 20, I was early 40s

Outside of mall, I saw her smoking a cigarette.. 

me: ur just gonna smoke right here?

She offered me a smoke

me: no thanks Im gonna light my joint tho

I lit a joint

She looked at me curiously

me: I appreciate how u don’t give a fuck
her: thank u lol
me: how are u?

She talked for 5 minutes, mostly complaining about her life..

me: the main thing is that gotta love yourself

She looked at me like she wanted to fuck

I could feel it

her: Why do I always meet guys twice my age?

Bingo! She was feeling sexual, she was horny.

I didn’t say too much. I didn’t want to fuck it up.

her: I have to be at my friends house at 11
me: I can drop u off
her: are u sure?
me: yes

We chatted for a few minutes and sat in the smoking area.

45 minutes later her beautiful tight young body was naked in my bed. I dropped her off a sorority  party at 11pm. Hung out again a few days later but after that I never saw her again.

19/20 year olds are like slot machines, every once in a while you hit a jackpot.

Goal accomplished!
Well fellas.. end of the second quarter... accountability time!

What have you accomplished during these trying times? What will you accomplish next quarter? I find breaking up my life into quarters like my company is having a fantastic effect keeping me focused on my goals and keeps the eye on the prize.

Missions Accomplished:

-Setup new apartment and office... This is about 80% completed. Only thing really missing is the sofa and dining room table. Place needs a good cleaning after all the moving in but otherwise we are good to go.

-Purchased brand new work vehicle. Decided to buy instead of solely renting all the time to increase revenue and flexibility.

-All tattoo appointments booked through 2021 - Took advantage of the artists loss of business to book two sleeves all the way to next spring. Might not go through with both but I am most def doing one. First sleeve should be 90% Completed before nightclubs open again. First sleeve to be completely closed up in October. Combined with a refreshed Tinder profile, this should yield way better results than im having now.

-Brought company revenue to almost pre-covid levels. Ended the month strongly. I should be making ALOT more money than I am making now since its busy season but at least the company is working and things are alright. Much to be thankful for.

Missions Failed:

-Get down to 165/170lbs - I am struggling with food. Im stress eating. Still holding at 185lbs where I was supposed to be at least under 170lbs right now. I believe 15% bf according the smart scale. I dont look bad but I want that low BF look like it was yesterday. The bad eating is coming down to stress of constantly moving between two locations and balancing everything. The new car should make it much easier than before to go grocery shopping and get to the gym. Not to mention the new place has a large kitchen. I should be able to get my fitness and eating under control as soon as I pickup my new car (hopefully in two weeks)

-Approval for business loan - I wanted to get this done this quarter but just couldn't make it. I also decided that a car was the best move for me right now so I took that instead and was scared to apply for both at the same time in fear of damaging my credit. Before July is out I will speak to a bank rep to see how much money would be available to me if I tried to get a loan and how much the monthly payment would be etc etc. I need this loan to take my business to the next level. Without it I am going to have to make hard changes to life quality to make it work as I BELIEVE i need a good bit of change for a custom website design.

- Start youtube: Due to covid, I don't feel confident enough in my revenue stream to hire someone to help me. This will have to be delayed until the business loan gets approved so I know have more adequate money available to hire help. Maybe I should ask for a freelancer and at the minimum check their rates because from what I am seeing, ALOT of photographers and videographers are out of work right now and need money. After July 31st i can 100% look into this.

- Tinder - Have alot more interest from women in NL rather than DE but due to shitty pictures the lack of pussy is my fault.. I am lazy in this area and am kind of waiting to make some changes before reshooting photos. However I do have a new photo studio at new office and can start to experiment. I will give this a shot when I have some spare time.

Hopefully be the end of next quarter I have this business loan in my hands and have already contracted a freelancer to help me starting in August!

This thing is amazing for accountability... What have you all been working on? Failures or Accomplishments?
The goal for me is to get on the dating apps. Been way too busy though lately to take the time.
(06-28-2020, 04:43 PM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote: The goal for me is to get on the dating apps. Been way too busy though lately to take the time.

How much time would it take for you to get on a dating application? An hour?
(06-28-2020, 04:43 PM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote: The goal for me is to get on the dating apps. Been way too busy though lately to take the time.

You have to set a goal to download an app and attach a couple pics? Huh
(06-28-2020, 10:54 PM)Suits Wrote:

There is no room for half-assing. Look my bro is doing the dating thing in the midst of Corona right now. Using the apps. Some of the girls won't meet up; others are dragging out the process of meetups.

I saw the girl he pulled to the place the other day. It would be a stretch to call her a 5 or 5.5. She was an interior designer or some shit, didn't know who frank loyd wright was, owns two cars, lives with her parents and is unable to cook. egh.

(06-28-2020, 11:28 PM)rhodesian_bro Wrote:

Yup, the bulk of my time has been going to job search (relocated recently), and programming. When not doing that I'm working out. So yes it would take some effort. I would have to take new photos, with multiple outfits and all that shit. Maybe this is all because I'm not on social media, so I'm not really in the habit of taking staged photos of myself for use on instagram.
(06-29-2020, 02:58 PM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote:
(06-28-2020, 10:54 PM)Suits Wrote:

There is no room for half-assing. Look my bro is doing the dating thing in the midst of Corona right now. Using the apps. Some of the girls won't meet up; others are dragging out the process of meetups.

I saw the girl he pulled to the place the other day. It would be a stretch to call her a 5 or 5.5. She was an interior designer or some shit, didn't know who frank loyd wright was, owns two cars, lives with her parents and is unable to cook. egh.

I got my hottest lay of the year so far during the height of the Beijing coronavirus lockdown.

"You miss all the shots you don't take."

-Michael Jordon
-Michael Scott
(06-28-2020, 11:28 PM)rhodesian_bro Wrote:

If you have read his previous posts, I believe he has been struggling (as I have) with getting girls from the online platforms.

When you don't naturally photograph well you have to get creative with the photography and strategically choose photos that accentuate your strengths. This is something I am also working on as well at the current time.

It unfortunately not as easy as downloading the app and attaching a couple pics. At least in my experience.

FYI: I can pull online but a whole point or worse than in person. I do WAY better in nightclubs and it boggles my mind how tough online is.
It's going to be much harder due to quarantine-- but I want to start meeting better quality women via day game and activity/social groups. Since 2019, the quality of leads via 'dating' apps and night game has plummeted for me.

Once you reach a high-intermediate/advanced level of game, your skills start to plateau + you start to grow increasingly aware that your days are precious (and reflect upon the inordinate amount of time you spent pursuing women in the past). At this stage, quality trumps quantity.
(07-03-2020, 04:21 PM)p_1337 Wrote: It's going to be much harder due to quarantine-- but I want to start meeting better quality women via day game and activity/social groups. Since 2019, the quality of leads via 'dating' apps and night game has plummeted for me.

Once you reach a high-intermediate/advanced level of game, your skills start to plateau + you start to grow increasingly aware that your days are precious (and reflect upon the inordinate amount of time you spent pursuing women in the past). At this stage, quality trumps quantity.

I do agree at our game level quality tends to trump quantity!

I just don't have the patience for social social game. I am still incredibly good at night game so even at my age ill still continue to pursue it.
Concerning game in Western Europe, I also do way better in nightgame than online game. It seems like competition is way higher on the apps, girls are too scared to meet up or my pics are too bad. I'm hearing the same from other buddies.
(07-04-2020, 07:23 PM)SpursFan741 Wrote: Concerning game in Western Europe, I also do way better in nightgame than online game. It seems like competition is way higher on the apps, girls are too scared to meet up or my pics are too bad. I'm hearing the same from other buddies.

Nice to see you here bro!

I'm almost fully moved in NL now... a little under a month to go and im 100% here.

After doing some analysis, its my theory is that it depends on how photogenic you are. I'm working on fixing this now but going to need some time to sort it out. I'm planning on using a strategy of more creative and artistic type of photos rather than straight on, usual photos other guys are using.

If I figure it out, ill write  "the ugly guys guide to Tinder" datasheet haha.

Online is just TOO important to disregard in this day and age. The amount of girls ive met on there that say they don't really go to clubs or bars is astounding. Not being online is akin to "leaving money on the table" in business.
(07-04-2020, 09:02 PM)Kir Diesel Wrote:
(07-04-2020, 07:23 PM)SpursFan741 Wrote: Concerning game in Western Europe, I also do way better in nightgame than online game. It seems like competition is way higher on the apps, girls are too scared to meet up or my pics are too bad. I'm hearing the same from other buddies.

Nice to see you here bro!

I'm almost fully moved in NL now... a little under a month to go and im 100% here.

After doing some analysis, its my theory is that it depends on how photogenic you are. I'm working on fixing this now but going to need some time to sort it out. I'm planning on using a strategy of more creative and artistic type of photos rather than straight on, usual photos other guys are using.

If I figure it out, ill write  "the ugly guys guide to Tinder" datasheet haha.

Online is just TOO important to disregard in this day and age. The amount of girls ive met on there that say they don't really go to clubs or bars is astounding. Not being online is akin to "leaving money on the table" in business.

How bad (or good) is daygame in Germany/Netherlands?  Would it be worth pursuing?  I assume that you could find some Eastern European tourists to game.
I don’t day game. Never been my thing. Eastern European tourists during the day in Germany?

I wouldn’t even know where to start looking. Eastern European nightgame yeah but daygame nope.
It looks like KirDeisal ran his time out.

No worries, I am just the man for the bump ( https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/show...1#pid40121 ; - )

Q3: Get my current woman into a threesome with another hot young woman of Aisian origin... why?  why not* ; - )

Q4: Have a Merry Christmas with a new Angel on top of my Tree.

* I don't do Halloween.  Birthday Suits are always best.
I am here... just been slacking on updating the thread. Feeling a bit "tired" these days honestly. Energy not as high as usual. My business is 100% fine but corona has really stagnated my growth a little this year and its messing with me mentally a little. Sometimes ambition is a gift and a curse. Anyways.... on the goals

Missions Accomplished:

-Germany is completely over. While I do have to be there once a month for business I no longer have any residence there. Handed the keys over to the landlord July 31st and will hopefully never move back in life.

-Tattoo Sleeve - The tattoo artist was in Denmark so I was able to get 75% of my arm done in a 4 day sitting as well as FINALLY get to Scandinavia and the girls were GORGEOUS. Best ive seen in Europe so far! The faces, the eyes, the hair, the skin.... goddamn. I am partial to blondes so this was a solid move for me. Unfortunately due to you know what, nightgame was completely closed and I wasn't able to pull anything. With only 1 week there on Tinder I wasn't able to pull anything quickly. I had a date but just decided to flake at the last minute. I have to go back at the end of October to finish up the sleeve. I am so satisfied with this work I would like to do the other arm but the costs are CRAZY HIGH.

-Tinder Game - I took just ONE new super high quality Tinder photo and it got me a Polish chick who lives fairly close to me who is in the 7 range. I call her my "quarantine buster" since game is super garbage out here right now. As of this writing.. all restaurants and bars gotta close at 9/10pm which is bad for any type of game other than online. They are advising people again to work from home and stop all unnecessary travel etc etc. Not good for business. Banging the Polish about 2 to 3 days a week now. Trying to keep swiping but shes ALL over me. Lets see what happens.

- Business - Sales and average order value is down this quarter but I expect this to make a turnaround as we head into the busiest quarter for me for the year. Expecting to finish the year strong. At least I am STILL IN BUSINESS. So that in itself is an accomplishment.

-New Car - Needed a new car solution for business and I picked up my brand new 2020 VW Suv with 20 inch wheels, heads up display etc etc (had to ball out just a little)

Missions Failed:

- Get weight under control - I did sign up for the gym but I am terribly unmotivated to go and diet isnt the best either. I am BY NO MEANS FAT but at 185 and 15% bf (smart scale) its just not optimal weight for topless tinder photos and health. Since moving its hard to focus on this. Was doing much better on this in Germany. Will need to do some soul searching and find out mentally what the problem is.

- Business loan - Behind on this but WILL absolutely get to the bottom of it 4th quarter. I am 100% confident in my business idea as a platform similar to my idea has now just filed for an IPO. Since seeing this news I am now 100% committed to getting this done! Again just gotta light a fire under my ass and get going. Appointment with tax advisor already made

- Finish apartment - I still NEED a couch and dining room table haha.

So all in all I havent really failed and have had a pretty productive year. Just wish business was a bit better but with more advertising I think I should be able to have a productive quarter. Get this sleeve finished up and see what I can do next year. I have some other "SMV upgrades" planned for next year as well.. including a hair transplant because thats the only thing REALLY somewhat holding me back physically. The weight isnt a hard fix once I get my ass in gear. Due to muscle mass and decent metabolism I lose weight quickly.

How are you guys holding up during these extended covid times?? Game Goals anyone??
(05-01-2020, 11:41 AM)Harem Scarem Wrote: Right now I'm more on the self-improvement train as well, sans the shoulder and dick curvature issues, thankfully.

Been using the lockdown to do a very basic bodyweight routine, coming off a basically untrained and skinny-fat build. After slightly over a month it's getting better and easier. I'll probably order in a pull-up bar, some dumbbells and/or kettlebells soon. My place is a bit small for a power rack, and in any case I do expect to be back in the gym by June-ish.

I took up intermittent fasting about one and a half week ago, again with the lockdown as an excuse: if not now, when? I eat between 12 PM and 8 PM and fast for 16 hours otherwise. I've tried it once before but did not enjoy going to the office in a fasted state. Now, this issue is gone and I've been able to adjust in the comfort and privacy of my own home.

So far I've been doing the workouts in the afternoon right after work, but now I find it a bit uncomfortable with lunch still sloshing around apparently, so today I did it around noon, right before breaking my fast. I'll try to get up earlier in the morning to do all workouts in a fasted state, or maybe I'll just take a longer lunch break with first a workout and then lunch, nobody's paying attention anyway.

Post-lockdown, same as what others have posted: make an epic trip, get out there, approach, have fun. However I want to keep up the positive lifestyle changes I'm initiating now. Part of me hopes that they'll enforce social distancing in office spaces for a long time, then they will have to let people work from home at least half of the week because there's simply not enough room otherwise. The time not wasted on getting to and from work and having to deal with office politics and having to "look busy" has been a massive game changer.

A lot of the above things were not strictly game goals, but I can distill a few things from it.

Last half-year:

Fitness/diet: I have been inconsistent with the workouts lately, but have been doing intermittent fasting from mid-April till now consistently except for my 3-week vacation in June. Went from 83kg in March to 77kg now. I wasn't particularly fat or heavy but I did have quite a bit of body fat hanging around. Gyms reopened but you have to book and you have to disinfect the equipment you use. I haven't been in yet. I have a kettlebell and pull-up bar now but haven't really worked with them consistently yet. I suspect they'll close gyms again if corona numbers keep going up anyway. Verdict: partly succeeded, partly failed.

Travel: in the end I made my 3-week trip to Portugal in June. I wouldn't call it "epic" per se but it was satisfying for me. I was able to make a great trip with barely any tourists while scoring my Portuguese and Brazilian flags. It was exactly what the doctor ordered. Verdict: success.

Game: what I didn't mention in the quoted post, but have mentioned elsewhere, was that I was in a kind of LTR that dared not speak its name, i.e. we just met and banged and had a good time together. But over time it became an LTR in practice, neither of us saw anyone else. I was happy with this during lockdown but it became obvious that she would eventually lock me down if this kept up, so I ended it. Honestly, I left this too late and it became a painful situation. I wanted out for a while before I actually did it, and it became a more emotional and difficult break-up then it should have been. A mistake I will not repeat.

So despite originally having very open-ended game goals, I found myself having to do far more gaming both on vacation and at home. I finally decided to start using Tinder. Had an OK honeymoon period with it, now I've been dry for about 1.5 month, but have been getting more traction again lately. However, I noticed during my successful spell that I was getting fun, open-minded "yes girls" where escalation almost went automatically, whereas now my escalation has been shit and I've struggled to convert matches into bangs. For me the main thing is that I have been getting to know a far greater diversity of women, also including from different countries, so I find myself learning more almost every day. Verdict: a good start, but it's time to stop half-stepping, stop just "dating" like every other shmuck out there.

Work situation: work-from-home will go on for the rest of the year, and they are sharpening the rules now. For me it's the one thing I'm fine with about the whole Covid-19 thing and the second-wave scare. Even occasional meetings at the office are cancelled now. This has been a massive game-changer for me. Verdict: success, but it's not really due to anything I did. At least I'm glad I was able to use the time well, unlike all the people who got fat and depressed in this period even if they had jobs. Or all the people who got lazy and showed themselves to be redundant. I continued to put in my work and while I do not have a permanent contract yet, I will probably get one by the end of the year.

Goals for upcoming Q4:

Fitness: start training regularly again.

Travel: make a short trip in October to cleanse my mind for the winter and possible second lockdown.

Game: make a high-value profile. Contact every match that I actually like. Escalate where possible instead of just with the ones who make it easy. Continue improving with local girls at home and Western European girls in general, even though I generally enjoy exotic women more, because freedom of travel is going to stay limited for the near future, so being unable to get laid at home or in the vicinity is not acceptable. Pick out the occasional foreign student in my city to smoothe the ride. Work on abundance to the point where I always have a few potential leads. Profit from the "cuffing season" and cultivate at least one FB/FWB situation where this is understood to be the case, but be prepared to walk away from any girl who tries to tie me down.

Work: get the contract, sit pretty while the world is going to shit.

Covid situation: prepare for the worst (new lockdown), hope for the best, but stay on target with the above things that can be accomplished regardless of what the situation is. Avoid daily news, body counts and arguments. Even if social life is limited to a few friends who haven't gone nuts and are still prepared to meet and talk about other subjects, and if sex life consists of a few girls on apps still willing to come over. Avoid situations where I have to deal with unreasonable rules, but if impossible, render unto Caesar. Kick my own ass into next week if I find myself violating any of this.

2021:

Haven't thought of it much. Mostly as above but with a big trip in the spring and fall. Probably Brazil first. I would love to go to Indonesia but I doubt SEA will become available to those of us currently outside of it until 2022 at earliest.