2020 Game Goals
(04-29-2020, 10:12 PM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote: 1. Become social approach machine after shit reopens in IA. I'm going to spend the latter half of my week at bars meeting people. I've realized my generation is tremendously anti-social, and this is all our faults. Instead of being at the house fucking around on youtube, I should be out in the world fucking around.

2. Never rely on social media social dating again. Both have produced too many disappointments in my life. Never got anything good out of either and wasted a lot of time. All girls that have shown interest to me did so through real life proximity or social circumstances, for example the girl down my dorm room hallway who was always flirty with me.

3. Related goal: epic trip. 2020 is the year for another epic trip, i will either drive cross country to the american south to meet up with friends and mentors, or visit a major US city I've never seen, Chicago perhaps.

I didn't think you were college-aged. I def would not recommend giving up on online dating. If you were a boomer or old gen X maybe focus more on IRL meeting but dude things are only going to go more online from here for you. Instead, look at some of the reasons online dating and social media aren't working for you and try to solve these problems first. It's just another tool but an invaluable one if your mission is to meet women and get laid. Eventually you won't be living in a dorm or on a college campus surrounded by girls so now is the time to home your skills. With that said, def getting out in the world is much better but also more resource consuming and for me time is money.
^^Slightly older than college age.

I've never had an ounce of success w/ online dating in life. I was big into instagram but quit after had 1000 or so followers. It wasn't doing anything for me. Maybe it's just my personality.
JL, would you like some online dating tips? Are you interested at all. If you are who I remember I think you helped me once with that, or was I thinking of someone else?
^^Not likely unless it was a question about growing an online following on IG using automation, where I have a bit of credibility.

Um maybe? My understanding of dating apps (cross posted somewhere on another thread) is they all have horrible ratios. Thus, if I were to use one, it would be the one with best ratio.
Ah, not you then. In any case, I feel obliged to pay it forward.

They all have horrible ratios. I wouldn't pay a whole of mind to that. I have had some decent success with OLD, I'm pretty well informed on most of it. It depends on what your goals are. Are you wanting to find some kind-of-agreeable girls to fuck? Or are you looking for a nice girl to LTR.

If it's the latter, I would say OLD is going to be very difficult. If it's the former, if you're a male >5 it should be relatively easy to meet some success early on.
(04-29-2020, 11:32 PM)missionary Wrote:
(04-29-2020, 10:12 PM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote: 1. Become social approach machine after shit reopens in IA. I'm going to spend the latter half of my week at bars meeting people. I've realized my generation is tremendously anti-social, and this is all our faults. Instead of being at the house fucking around on youtube, I should be out in the world fucking around.

2. Never rely on social media social dating again. Both have produced too many disappointments in my life. Never got anything good out of either and wasted a lot of time. All girls that have shown interest to me did so through real life proximity or social circumstances, for example the girl down my dorm room hallway who was always flirty with me.

3. Related goal: epic trip. 2020 is the year for another epic trip, i will either drive cross country to the american south to meet up with friends and mentors, or visit a major US city I've never seen, Chicago perhaps.

I didn't think you were college-aged. I def would not recommend giving up on online dating. If you were a boomer or old gen X maybe focus more on IRL meeting but dude things are only going to go more online from here for you. Instead, look at some of the reasons online dating and social media aren't working for you and try to solve these problems first. It's just another tool but an invaluable one if your mission is to meet women and get laid. Eventually you won't be living in a dorm or on a college campus surrounded by girls so now is the time to home your skills. With that said, def getting out in the world is much better but also more resource consuming and for me time is money.

Don't give up on online dating. I am a guy who has NEVER DONE WELL online. I am leaps and bounds better at nightgame then at online but I have never given up on it and now I have a date with a Tinder tomorrow DURING Corona mind you.

Why have I never given up on online dating? I think of it from a business aspect. 

Online is the the most efficient way to get in front of many potential suitors as possible and get as much business in the door as possible. You are selling a product (yourself). Nightgame/Daygame is door to door sales and maybe youll get some business in the door but youll never do as well being on page 1 or 2 in the google search results.

The reason you aren't doing well online ALL comes down to your pictures and text game. I am NO guru but once I got better at my pictures things started turning around.

You need to solve your SMV/Picture problem and the rest will rely on your text game. Whatever the girls are seeing isn't interesting them and you have to figure out what the "problem" is.

Now I haven't 100% solved my problem yet either but after trial and error I am making steps to move my SMV forward (see what I wrote in my previous posts) and am having a little more results now.

Online dating is only going to get bigger and more widespread so its better to take a marathon approach and try your best to figure it out with time.

I suggest reading the Tinder guide on  

http://www.killyourinnerloser.com

It really helped put things in perspective for me and I am 100% positive if I execute on my plans above in regards to my looks and take better pictures its going to transform my game.
(04-29-2020, 11:41 PM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote: ^^Slightly older than college age.

I've never had an ounce of success w/ online dating in life. I was big into instagram but quit after had 1000 or so followers. It wasn't doing anything for me. Maybe it's just my personality.

10-4

also meant to write hone not home

I met my first real gf on Myspace. So I learned to date/practive date online before I really knew anything about SeDuCiNg women and all the fucking games they play. For me it's just quicker. I don't even use great pics just full body clothed, action pic or two, and some different outfits and throw that shit up on Tinder. Usually the girls will say hi first and I'm prob a solid 6 but im tall, built, dark hair white skin, and no fucking acne. I don't see what is so difficult about that. I usually gie them my Whatsapp and they will in turn just send me thiers. weird not sure why women dont just add me but I like that they send their too. well im rambling but yeah tinder is fucking too easy brother Oh and Im almost 30
Anyway, short update thanks for reaching out guys.

Had a really good convo with one of our members the other day about online dating.

Maybe I'm a bit bitter about online dating, I know many are. But after talking about things you can do to have a chance and maximize success, I'm giving it a shot.

I will keep you updated. The first thing Ima do is have my gay wingman take some photos for me. I frankly hate photos.

We'll see what happens.
(04-30-2020, 05:01 PM)Jerusalem Lothario Wrote: Anyway, short update thanks for reaching out guys.

Had a really good convo with one of our members the other day about online dating.

Maybe I'm a bit bitter about online dating, I know many are. But after talking about things you can do to have a chance and maximize success, I'm giving it a shot.

I will keep you updated. The first thing Ima do is have my gay wingman take some photos for me. I frankly hate photos.

We'll see what happens.

I hate pictures and am not comfortable being on camera but in order to have success in life and in my business this is going to be a necessary step to take. 

Glad you aren't giving up. This one is a marathon.. patience... testing and restesting to see what works is the way to go. 

I am not hating on missionary at all but just from the way he is writing he is a photogenic dude. This is not the case for guys like me where I don't come out well on most pictures without having EXACTLY the right angle. This is why photographers shoot like 100x photos at a time with people moving around and then choose which works best. I followed this method when doing a second round of my photos and things improved.

Working now to try and get my body in shape to take a solid topless shot since my build is my strongest point.
A lot of my game goals need to be adjusted given the COVID-19 shut downs. Anything involving club game and getting X notches will be tough to achieve this summer since I am not expecting any real nightlife to get going until early 2021 (maybe I'm pessimistic but this is what I think is sadly realistic), and I have no desire to start swiping for hours a day on apps.

I'd say my main goal now is to build upon what I consider "next level game" -- build a setup that allows me to host house parties/kickbacks and have a regular supply of women. I got a long-term lease on a pretty nice place from June through August in a new city with a friend, and this should be enough time to get something like that going.
I have my work cut out for me: Just got divorced and haven't dated in 7 years. Need to figure out how to talk to girls again. The following are my goals:

-get in shape and drop 20-30 lbs for physical/mental health/inner game - seeing decent results with IF.
-take some solid pictures post weight-loss to begin online dating. no clue how to setup a profile that will drive results
-work on text game, no clue here either
-work on daygame, specifically transitioning from an opener to keep the conversation flowing and interesting. i have always been able to strike up a casual conversation with anyone in a public place, just don't know how to take it from that initial point, build attraction, say interesting things and convert to a number or an instadate

I've tried searching for a lot of the above in both other forums and here and results weren't always direct enough. So, if anyone has any tips on where to get information so i can improve myself, i'd be very appreciative.

thanks gents and here's to a great 2020 once we can alll leave the house again.
(04-30-2020, 09:29 PM)Dali Wrote: A lot of my game goals need to be adjusted given the COVID-19 shut downs. Anything involving club game and getting X notches will be tough to achieve this summer since I am not expecting any real nightlife to get going until early 2021 (maybe I'm pessimistic but this is what I think is sadly realistic), and I have no desire to start swiping for hours a day on apps.

I too feel that is fairly realistic.  They have already made it very clear here in Florida that bars/clubs are not a priority, as witnessed in yesterday's reopening brief that they won't be included in the phase 1 reopen.

Even when they do reopen, it will be severely restricted as to how many bodies are allowed in and there will be no groups allowed to congregate.  I'm not really a club guy myself, but I doubt we even see clubs reopen this year.
(04-30-2020, 11:50 PM)el_hefe Wrote:
(04-30-2020, 09:29 PM)Dali Wrote: A lot of my game goals need to be adjusted given the COVID-19 shut downs. Anything involving club game and getting X notches will be tough to achieve this summer since I am not expecting any real nightlife to get going until early 2021 (maybe I'm pessimistic but this is what I think is sadly realistic), and I have no desire to start swiping for hours a day on apps.

I too feel that is fairly realistic.  They have already made it very clear here in Florida that bars/clubs are not a priority, as witnessed in yesterday's reopening brief that they won't be included in the phase 1 reopen.

Even when they do reopen, it will be severely restricted as to how many bodies are allowed in and there will be no groups allowed to congregate.  I'm not really a club guy myself, but I doubt we even see clubs reopen this year.

I can already see the clubs and restaurants in Miami on Zoom masterminding plans to fuck patrons as much as possible once shit reopens and use COVID as the catalyst
For me, 2020 is the year of stability and getting shit done (outside of my career).  My career has been my main focus, along with a failed marriage, for the past decade since finishing college and starting out as an adult during the Great Recession.  My "game" goals this year were mostly self-improvement/career related that would produce a direct, positive effect on game thru money, status, and fitness achievements...

1.  Successfully pass a training course at work and be awarded a subsequent promotion to the pinnacle of my career with a massive bump in pay.  This was something I actually started last year in December and finished up end of January.  Getting to this point has been a decade in the making.  I love what I do, the perks are great, and the upgraded salary paves the way to build a great lifestyle from here on out.  

2.  Have surgery on my shoulder, due to long term injuries I've been dealing with, in order to build and maintain an impressive lean physique.  I had originally delayed this due to my previous goal (career training and promotion) and finally decided to get it done in March, in which it was cancelled due to COVID and pushed out indefinitely.  This week I finally got the green light and am scheduled to have it done in May.  This is about as good a time as any to have surgery since the gyms are closed for the foreseeable future and the overall pace of life is super slow right now.

3.  Consistently practice PE and correct for curvature in my dick that I've had for as long as I can remember, as well as improve EQ and overall sexual health.  I have somewhat done PE on and off the past 3 years but was never consistent because of too many other chaotic life events.  This year I finally got serious and have seen results in just two months.  I started back in February with manual stretching/jelqing and extending with the sizegenetics in order to condition my unit for more intense workouts.  After the COVID pandemic hit and cleared out my schedule for the next few months, I decided to get back into hanging weights off of my dick to focus on deforming the collagenous tissues and hopefully straighten out my dick while lengthening it.  So far I'm up a little over .25 inches in two months, which is mostly the ligaments being stretched out.  Another huge benefit to this that I did not realize was until recently was overall improved sexual health.  I am 33, and for the first time in my life I have been to cum while having sex and immediately go back in for round 2 with no refractory period.  I was never able to do that in my 20s, even while taking male enhancement supplements.  I think this is mostly due to kegeling and hanging, which conditions the soft tissues in your dick for optimal blood flow.

4.  Take the whole year off from online dating apps of any kind.  I found that up until last year I was wasting way too much time on those apps when I could have been out approaching and doing other productive things.  However in light of the cerveza virus I might actually scrap this one and get back into online game, maybe.  I'm not entirely sure yet...will have to wait until midsummer when I am recovered from surgery and will re-evaluate depending on how things pan out.  IF I decide to do it then I will be going all out with professional pics and the works.
Right now I'm more on the self-improvement train as well, sans the shoulder and dick curvature issues, thankfully.

Been using the lockdown to do a very basic bodyweight routine, coming off a basically untrained and skinny-fat build. After slightly over a month it's getting better and easier. I'll probably order in a pull-up bar, some dumbbells and/or kettlebells soon. My place is a bit small for a power rack, and in any case I do expect to be back in the gym by June-ish.

I took up intermittent fasting about one and a half week ago, again with the lockdown as an excuse: if not now, when? I eat between 12 PM and 8 PM and fast for 16 hours otherwise. I've tried it once before but did not enjoy going to the office in a fasted state. Now, this issue is gone and I've been able to adjust in the comfort and privacy of my own home.

So far I've been doing the workouts in the afternoon right after work, but now I find it a bit uncomfortable with lunch still sloshing around apparently, so today I did it around noon, right before breaking my fast. I'll try to get up earlier in the morning to do all workouts in a fasted state, or maybe I'll just take a longer lunch break with first a workout and then lunch, nobody's paying attention anyway.

Post-lockdown, same as what others have posted: make an epic trip, get out there, approach, have fun. However I want to keep up the positive lifestyle changes I'm initiating now. Part of me hopes that they'll enforce social distancing in office spaces for a long time, then they will have to let people work from home at least half of the week because there's simply not enough room otherwise. The time not wasted on getting to and from work and having to deal with office politics and having to "look busy" has been a massive game changer.
Goals in 2020. Lose 40 pounds of fat between. May 4-July 19. Gave up drinking beer...starting last Friday. Plan on getting my dick wet again soon. No more Incel Monkmode. Will be 41 in June. Even if the girl is so ugly that I gotta put a bag over my head. Gotta do it.
A six-pack is only minutes away on photoshop. Although with the quarantine and my lack of cooking skills I am getting a real six pack. Private message if you want six pack added to your photo...
Trust me if you get the girl in the bedroom and you don't have the six pack she imagines, it won't matter at that point. So far no one has checked me on it.
It is just an attention grabber, they move forward with me because they enjoy conversation or have some long-term goal not due to the six pack.
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
^that depends entirely on what climate you're living in. If you're somewhere warm and regularly in beach bars or at pool parties then you gotta have the goods in real life. Fat dudes at pool parties aren't having a good time.
Obviously this is for online game. Although chicks know better than anyone else that it is easy to puff out a little. If she catches you out, just be like, this is from before quarantine, and pour her a new drink, your pre-quarantine body will return with sufficient alcohol. The point is just to distinguish yourself from a million other guys in Tinder etc. Once you start talking with a chick, your personality will mean more, and the image in her fantasy of you will be set already. Confidence and witty repertoire means more than 100% honesty. It's the same thing they do, posting pics from 5 years ago, cleverly hiding their lovehandles by standing between two thin friends, push-up bra, etc.
https://imgur.com/a/HJGxMnf
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
(05-04-2020, 08:48 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: Obviously this is for online game. Although chicks know better than anyone else that it is easy to puff out a little. If she catches you out, just be like, this is from before quarantine, and pour her a new drink, your pre-quarantine body will return with sufficient alcohol. The point is just to distinguish yourself from a million other guys in Tinder etc. Once you start talking with a chick, your personality will mean more, and the image in her fantasy of you will be set already. Confidence and witty repertoire means more than 100% honesty. It's the same thing they do, posting pics from 5 years ago, cleverly hiding their lovehandles by standing between two thin friends, push-up bra, etc.
https://imgur.com/a/HJGxMnf

Well if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!  

And just like that gents, we now have conman game.  Way to lower the bar there son, just don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.