2020 Game Goals
I was a fan of this yearly thread on RVF as a means to look back and hold myself accountable for what I said I was going to do.

So here’s another one. What are your game goals for 2020?

1. I am currently building an online business and will try for 500K in revenue this year. As I approach 40 I’m on a SMV tear right now to build value and get myself ready for a new decade in life. I am making a final push to get out of Germany as it’s sucking the life outta me and can’t last too much longer. I put business before women because that’s just where my mind is at now.

2. On the topic of actual game I’m working hard on physical attributes. According to my “smart scale” I’m about 5,10 and 180lbs with above average muscle mass. I’m trying to get that down to about 165 for 10% body fat (at 14 now) in order to increase my online presence (more on that in a minute). In addition to that I finally got an appointment with a top tattoo artist on Instagram and am going for a full sleeve which should accentuate my physique nicely as well score some additional points on SMV. Not that I feel like I’m short but got some boots and hats to give me a little boost in the height area too to push me to around 6 feet.

3. Most of my bangs come from Nightgame and I desperately want to change that to online game. I am well versed and can bang reasonably well from night but can’t do online due to not being photogenic. I feel like I’m losing out on major opportunities and want to flip this completely around. Night game at 35+ is doable since I kept myself in top shape but it’s just not efficient while trying to build in life.

Let’s see where I end up.
The right choice leaving Germany, I did in 1994 and never looked back..
Just racking up a higher notch count as usual.

Continuing experimenting with many different ways of pulling girls and banging them in a variety of places.

(01-20-2020, 01:57 AM)Kir Diesel Wrote: I was a fan of this yearly thread on RVF as a means to look back and hold myself accountable for what I said I was going to do.

So here’s another one. What are your game goals for 2020?

1. I am currently building an online business and will try for 500K in revenue this year. As I approach 40 I’m on a SMV tear right now to build value and get myself ready for a new decade in life. I am making a final push to get out of Germany as it’s sucking the life outta me and can’t last too much longer. I put business before women because that’s just where my mind is at now.

2. On the topic of actual game I’m working hard on physical attributes. According to my “smart scale” I’m about 5,10 and 180lbs with above average muscle mass. I’m trying to get that down to about 165 for 10% body fat (at 14 now) in order to increase my online presence (more on that in a minute). In addition to that I finally got an appointment with a top tattoo artist on Instagram and am going for a full sleeve which should accentuate my physique nicely as well score some additional points on SMV. Not that I feel like I’m short but got some boots and hats to give me a little boost in the height area too to push me to around 6 feet.

3. Most of my bangs come from Nightgame and I desperately want to change that to online game. I am well versed and can bang reasonably well from night but can’t do online due to not being photogenic. I feel like I’m losing out on major opportunities and want to flip this completely around. Night game at 35+ is doable since I kept myself in top shape but it’s just not efficient while trying to build in life.

Let’s see where I end up.

In the era of side hustles and online businesses and life being short in general I go for the most efficient methods and it is also mostly night game despite the competition, entry fees depending on the venue and the late hours.
Life:
* Maybe get my own place if I want to date American girls.
* Make more money (networking, reinvesting, dodging my student loans etc)
* Keep enhancing my skills

Girls:
* Make at least one more trip and get at least 1 flag. Latin America is in the works. SEA might be possible but that might be pushing it.
I'm planning to quit the rat race after over a decade of working with no career breaks in between. What I'm doing for work really doesn't align with who I am on the inside, nor does it give me a lot of flexibility to become who I want to become. I will attend some wellness retreats to fix my personal issues and improve my inner game, which is completely wrecked by two decades of being an overachiever in school and in the corporate world.

Everything else can wait until I have gotten to a good state mentally and spiritually: girls, finances, living situation. Without the proper inner foundation, I would do a shitty job if I tried chasing those things.
(01-20-2020, 01:57 AM)Kir Diesel Wrote: In addition to that I finally got an appointment with a top tattoo artist on Instagram and am going for a full sleeve which should accentuate my physique nicely as well score some additional points on SMV.

In 5 years chicks will be into clean skins because all the boomers and nerds have tatts now...

(01-20-2020, 04:29 PM)BlueMark Wrote: my inner game, is completely wrecked by two decades of being an overachiever in school and in the corporate world.

Everything else can wait until I have gotten to a good state mentally and spiritually: girls, finances, living situation.

It's pretty messed up that 20 years of "winning" can get someone no-where... you'd think the "system" would have some better rewards to make busting your ass worthwhile.
Same as every year. Find a nice girl, get her pregnant, settle down. The game won't let me and society keeps crumbling.
(01-21-2020, 05:50 AM)JackinX Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 01:57 AM)Kir Diesel Wrote: In addition to that I finally got an appointment with a top tattoo artist on Instagram and am going for a full sleeve which should accentuate my physique nicely as well score some additional points on SMV.

In 5 years chicks will be into clean skins because all the boomers and nerds have tatts now...

Nonsense, thats like saying girls will not like muscles or game anymore.  Tattoos have been a thing for decades, and most nerds get nerdy or shitty tattoos anyway.
Main goal is to bang a few hijab-wearing girls with my uncircumcised schlong during my JKT trip.

Aside from that, I need to do more day gaming. Online game is really just dumpster diving. I just dont take anybody's online notches or claims seriously anymore. Too many of those tinder 7s actually turn out to be a chubby 4. Camera angles and filters are probably why Elon Musk thinks we live in a simulation. Shit just aint real anymore.
Get laid
Keep doing what I already do but better.
Trade the 8s for 9s and generally more quality, less quantity.

Wasted a lot of time and money going out and having ONS so something a bit more permanent but not necessarily a LTR.
I hit Brazil and SEA this year and realized that my American bangs were not up to snuff.   I'm doing more rudimentary things to connect with Lourdes, Thuy, and Waan - and getting way more back than just the bang.  

How is this girl from some country farm that might be fucking me for a shot at a green card speaking more to my soul than a chick from the same demographic back home?  

Same realization every passport player comes to - American chicks, the juice ain't worth the squeeze.  

- Getting back to my fighting weight.  (Gift of Gab goes away when you're rapping to a chick via Google Translate, a hard lesson to learn.  Cause I know what a girl is gonna do and say in English, but a lot of that shit gets lost in the algorithm)
- Stepping up my online hustles.  
- Working on my hard skills - projection, enunciation, public speaking.  
- Language Skills

And getting back to Not Giving a Fuck.    

WIA
Day or night game over online game. I have to quit online game except for pipelining new places
This actually has become a rather difficult question for me. I used to have these small goals as well, but now, I've come to a point where it is pretty much continuing what I was doing already.

I agree with Noir's goals a bit in that sense. Up the quality is always necessary, but I won't lose out on those easy ONS though. It would always be nice to have some more exotic girls, I've had plenty of Latinas and African girls, but I would love to bang a Muslim or a Japanese girl for a change. I'm not really interested in kinky shit or orgies or whatever. More threesomes would always be nice off course.
What I like about game is that the concepts only come alive when you're running it.

I've heard about bitch shield for years but it just clicked with me today. The hotter girls aren't just cold because you're not up to scratch – they're cold because they're approached so often. So you can't let that intimidate you and just push through.
Coming to the end of the 1st quarter wanted to update to help keep myself accountable:

1. Negative -Behind on gym. Got down to 180lbs and the low 14s Body Fat percentage but have ALOT of work to do. Its ultimately an excuse but my living situation makes it really hard to diet and eat properly. I hope to catch up really fast as soon as the Coronavirus stops. 180lbs looks good on me but I need that 10% body fat (or close to it) for more success in the online game arena.

2. Positive - All locked in on my tattoo appointment. Been corresponding pretty well with my tattoo artist despite everything being shut down for CV. We had a little banter back and forth so he will be familiar with me when I mail. This will be helpful in skipping the line for future appointments and new work. My curretn appointment is set for April 30th and I am going to hopefully get this sleeve banged out within a few weeks/months. Maybe ill continue with more but one step at a time.

3. Positive - Ive fallen just short of 10K followers on Instagram on my business. 10K will just add some more credibility and keep that snowball going down the hill even faster. However, I am well behind on sales due to again... CV. Sales down 40% this month but I am extremely confident this is a temporary situation.

4. Positive - Made REAL steps towards moving out of Germany. I hired a real estate agent and saw a few apartments already and just need to approve of one and sign a contract. Hopefully with no problems with proof of income (Euros are real funny about self employed people). Just from swiping on Tinder there I am already matching better quality than ive ever matched in Germany. If I can get my online dating profile maxed up I think I stand to make a killing.

Goals for next quarter:

-Sign new rental contact in NL and leave Germany.
-Complete left arm tattoo sleeve and possibly book another.
-Catch up on missing sales volume
-Get that goddamn body fat down (ripped/sixpack)
-Hire an assistant/videographer/photographer and START Youtube
-Start to understand game in NL.

Seems like a monumental task but lets see.
So now about 1 month into the second quarter and time for an accountability check.

Despite the headwinds of the pandemic been able to get somethings done:

-Signed a rental contract and all paid up for an apartment in central Rotterdam.
-Caught up on/exceeded missing sales volume - Due to business being online I have made a killing so far and will be fighting to keep the ball rolling and pushing forward.
-Since the gym is closed I bought two 28lb dumbbells and am able to at least do some light/moderate bicep and tricep workouts at home.. better than nothing
- 2/3 girls pipelined through Tinder and ready to meet before even moving over. However only one is up to MY PERSONAL standard. Better than nothing but an area of improvement.

To work on:

-Still holding steady at around 180lbs. Will start dieting as soon as moved into new apartment (deadline May 31st)
-Find the employee/freelancer needed to push the business forward (deadline June 30th)
-Get first round of fresh online dating pictures done (more rounds will be later needed to tweak for effectiveness) but at least start.
-Complete "other" business promoting objectives (deadline June 15th)

Objectives unable to be completed due to CV headwinds:

-Tattoo Sleeve. Land borders still closed to Denmark. Might try to find a "workaround"
-Start to understand game in NL - Nightlife is closed for foreseeable future with online being only outlet.

Anyone else making any sort of progress during this time?
(04-29-2020, 07:09 AM)Kir Diesel Wrote: Anyone else making any sort of progress during this time?

The dating market in my country is completely shut down due to corona, and so is the social scene. No dates, no bars, no parties, no restaurants, no amateur sports teams, no fun. I'm working from home, but I've got very little work to do these days. So theres no romantic/social/professional progress to be made really, depressingly. And obviously no travel to be done.

The three areas of progress I've been able to focus on have been:

1) Going on a pretty savage pre-summer cut. I figure if I'm not going out for beers or food at all I might as well just use the time to shed fat. I'm lucky enough to have access to a gym still so I'm not losing much muscle either, thankfully. I'm able to workout for longer than usual now that I've less work to do too which is a nice benefit.

2) Finally getting around to reading lots of books, watching lots of movies etc that had been on my "to do" list for years.

3) I'm spending an hour to two hours a night improving my Portuguese.

I figure if I come out of a 6-8 week quarantine having dropped 5% bf, and having expanded my mind, and having improved a language significantly thats not a complete waste of the time. Though I'd still far prefer to be out actually enjoying myself, given the choice...
No goals. Don't even fucking care just open the borders no 14-day quarantine bullshit ewither
1. Become social approach machine after shit reopens in IA. I'm going to spend the latter half of my week at bars meeting people. I've realized my generation is tremendously anti-social, and this is all our faults. Instead of being at the house fucking around on youtube, I should be out in the world fucking around.

2. Never rely on social media social dating again. Both have produced too many disappointments in my life. Never got anything good out of either and wasted a lot of time. All girls that have shown interest to me did so through real life proximity or social circumstances, for example the girl down my dorm room hallway who was always flirty with me.

3. Related goal: epic trip. 2020 is the year for another epic trip, i will either drive cross country to the american south to meet up with friends and mentors, or visit a major US city I've never seen, Chicago perhaps.
"Everything I found out, I want to forget."