The Poland Thread
That is right.Poland got worse after 2012 but CR,Slovakia,Baltics got a lot more worse.So now it is comparably to other EU countries former soviet satelites better.
Everything has relative value.Ukraine has always been the best country and is still the best although it got a lot worse after 2017 and free visa for Ukrainians.
Only Russia has remained the same but it is still worse than Ukraine though by a lesser margin now.It is all relative.
(05-17-2020, 12:47 PM)Switchez Wrote: Possible, these cities you mentioned are neither Warsaw (capital city and very career oriented) or Krakow (full of tourists and also many corporate jobs). I was specifically referring to these 2 cities
Quote: see allot of posts on forums about how Poland is terrible now and how its the same as western countries for women etc. But in person I've never actually met any guys who said that. Its obvious that its getting worse and isn't as good as it was, but you can say the same for almost any country in the world. its still noticeably better than countries like the UK.

Not saying it's terrible, just saying it's nothing special, just average and better off choosing somewhere else if you are going to travel.
Also the UK does not need to be the reference point for all of western europe

Yea my post wasn't directly at you, just in general as I'm seeing more and more such posts. I agree there are better places for women, no doubt. For pure quality you cant beat FSU, but then you might also have to consider things like worse living standard, service, English levels etc. 

Thats also another positive about Poland, you have huge numbers of women from Ukraine and Belarus.
FSU is good to live only if you buy some apartments there,you rent them and you have passive income.Otherwise it is not worth to stay there.It is good to make short travels though continuously to one place there which you choose for example Kiev or Minsk or Moscow and always to the same place.
Maybe 2017 was when you visited Ukraine for the first time in a while, it was going significantly down hill since 2015. And you would think that two years isn't much difference, but we could see the changes on a weekly basis.

Samozk has a good point there about UA and BY girls in Poland, you have to get them quick though, the competition is much fiercer in Poland.

Poland definitely gets worse, it has never been for me as the women are not high enough quality, there are too many tourists, and many Polish men are numbskulls. It's also a satellite state of America, with the girls' having a waistline to support this.

Nevertheless, nice enough country, good nature, "EU standards". It's more comfortable than Ukraine for brown love tourists, the nightlife is more fun, foreigners can get jobs there teaching English.
It is now just much more difficult than it used to be and many guys simply do not accept this level of difficulty.They think it is not worth it.They want much easier situations and highways.
Indeed, hopefully Asia will be the same for the next 20 years at least!
And the girls are more down to Earth and humble. In Eastern Europe, especially Ukraine, you getting a vibe that most girls are just a click away from prostitution.
Every time I hear about guys dealing with Ukrainians, whoremongers is the first word that comes to mind. Of course, there are a few exceptions, but man! dealing with this kind of women?? Not worth it!
Generally if you are not willing to lower your standards you have to do sacrifices.If you say I do not want only 7s and above,6s are O.K.,it does not matter if she has some kilos more than ideal,it does not matter if she does not dress well,I do not care if she is older or even not white,then of course your chances to get girls improve because you simply compromise.
But if you have high standards white,7s and above,young,well mannered,good dressed etc then you have to pay the according price in time,resources,effort,self improvement.
It is supply and demand essentially,the girls nowadays have lots of offers and pussy value is inflated.
When you get older you have to increase your income accordingly because you lose in appearance and groom prospects.If you fail to do so,you become irrelevant non competitive and turn to Mgtow,black pill,God pill etc.You become full time wanker.Or you can change direction altogether and search for male asses.
We all knew at 2002 in Poland that the good days will not last long.And that the party lasted a decade more was not expected then.It was very generous.I expected back then to end very soon in 2005 or 2006 after EU membership in 2004.So we are lucky in an essence to enjoy the good days for so long.
I do not get to non white girls because I simply have no erection with them.They are not attractive enough to cause reaction.
Some turkish and Syrian girls,maybe Iranian also are O.K.,you may have a boner.But I never travel outside Europe,so it is not in my interests.
Some Argentinian also seemed fuckable,if I went to Latin America,this is the country I would visit.
GK, I think you will soon reach a dead end with European women due to your age.
I do believe men around 45 start to realise that getting average pussy at premium price is the norm in Europe, if you don't have high status.
Paying for whores, if you can't afford it, is simply retarded.
There are tons of Asians in Europe, but it's not the same, you must go to the source as always.
Try Thailand, just go to the source and trust me you would never want to deal with the insanity of Polish women again.
(05-19-2020, 01:55 PM)veteran Wrote: GK, I think you will soon reach a dead end with European women due to your age.
I do believe men around 45 start to realise that getting average pussy at premium price is the norm in Europe, if you don't have high status.
Paying for whores, if you can't afford it, is simply retarded.
There are tons of Asians in Europe, but it's not the same, you must go to the source as always.
Try Thailand, just go to the source and trust me you would never want to deal with the insanity of Polish women again.

I find only European women attractive.For Asian,African etc I do not get a boner at all.
When you become older you can compensate the demise of looks with the improvement in experience and financial status till a certain degree of course.Now I do the same as I did when I was 30 years old,I pull the same quality but I have to spend 3-5 times more to get the same result.Since my income increased in the same way,I manage to compensate.
I suppose when I reach 50 years old I will have to pay double than now to get the same quality and quantity so at that age I will have to double my income the least.
Otherwise I will not remain competitive and will have to hang condoms as we say,simply retire from the field.
The slavic pussy fields still call us,it is impossible to ignore the sirens.
It's just in SEA you don't have to deal with the mind games and all the bullshit if you get what I mean.
You date a Ukrainian and there is nothing there, no feelings, a bank transaction.
Polish are better, but they still have many cons.
I guess at some point, every man needs to chill a bit with a sweet, loyal and caring girlfriend.
I don't see that prospect in E.E, its mostly hit and run. And luck of trust of course.
How long can someone be a sniper?
(05-19-2020, 04:43 PM)veteran Wrote: It's just in SEA you don't have to deal with the mind games and all the bullshit if you get what I mean.
You date a Ukrainian and there is nothing there, no feelings, a bank transaction.  
Polish are better, but they still have many cons.
I guess at some point, every man needs to chill a bit with a sweet, loyal and caring girlfriend.
I don't see that prospect in E.E, its mostly hit and run. And luck of trust of course.
How long can someone be a sniper?

I am engaged in sport fucking in the slavic pussy fields in the last 25 years and I am still not willing to resign.The thirst remains what we call Drang nach Osten.
I mean if you think the pussy waiting for you after you cross the Odra river you just cannot remain static and philosophize.
Now the coronavirus came as hindrance for invasions but how long can this last?
Eastern Europe is an addiction,once you get addicted,there is no way back.You need your dose again and again.Without slavic experience,polish BJ,mega fucks,circulating models in Ukraine,slavic chick excitement life feels empty.
Working and making money in the West,vacating and eating in the South and fucking and partying in the East,I call it European dream,I think this is what european integration is about,to get the best of all worlds.It is excess of course but you can do this for some years.
It is very good to resist if you have the stamina to do it.
(05-19-2020, 04:52 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote: It is very good to resist if you have the stamina to do it.

Do you take any substances?
(05-19-2020, 05:17 PM)veteran Wrote:
(05-19-2020, 04:52 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote: It is very good to resist if you have the stamina to do it.

Do you take any substances?

I just drink Greek strong coffee,Greek food,beverages etc.All this gives a lot of energy.
Of course abroad the energy levels are much lower,you do not have the sun or the feeling that the earth shakes under your feet like you get in Greece.So you have to compensate somehow bring some energy elements from home to sustain.
Generally abroad is very depressing and you have to stimulate your mood somehow to remain in shape.In slavic countries you get some stimulation because of local women appearance but still is not enough.
Generally in Balkans they make you warrior,everyone says go out my boy,eat them,so you come in the field in really combatant mode,doped full of rage.Father,mother,relatives they make you ready for conquests.Polish women like Balkans.They like authenticity.They are very crazy,more crazy than us.They like our temperament and style.
Spoofed my tinder to Warsaw once and the majority of girls I saw were easily at least in the 7-9 out of 10 range.

Though they could've been using filters and such.

Also majority of Slavic girls I met when I was in China and Vietnam were all fairly hot, except for 1 or 2. Made me wonder why Slavic guys were trying to chase after Chinese girls lol.
(05-17-2020, 12:48 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote: That is right.Poland got worse after 2012 but CR,Slovakia,Baltics got a lot more worse.So now it is comparably to other EU countries former soviet satelites better.

What about Balkans? I always thought that countries like Srebia or Bosnia should be relatively better cause they are not being hit as much as places like Poland and Ukraine.
(05-20-2020, 03:06 AM)stoic Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 12:48 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote: That is right.Poland got worse after 2012 but CR,Slovakia,Baltics got a lot more worse.So now it is comparably to other EU countries former soviet satelites better.

What about Balkans? I always thought that countries like Srebia or Bosnia should be relatively better cause they are not being hit as much as places like Poland and Ukraine.

Balkans is other teritorry.Balkan people are more rough and have pride.They have come through a lot of wars and hardships which shaped a natural selection diminishing the weak.This makes also women considerably more hard and rough than the western and eastern slavic women.
Very sexy,Balkan kurwa style causing priapisms but only cock teasing.To be able to have success you need top looks or very good income.Also Balkan men look much better than other Slavs,they are tall,ripped and tend to do sports,go to gym etc so local women usually prefer them.
Generally in Balkans there is this bear style,people do not have much courtesy or politeness,manners.You need to be more primitive,more caveman.
Also to have some principles,be a man of trust.
There are also many local bonds unknown to foreigners,for example as a Greek you have free pass and you are popular in Serbia.This is because of ancient bonds between the two folks.We invited Serbs who before lived in Poland next to Oder bordering to Poles to come down to Balkans 1500 years ago in order to defend the teritorry of the northern invasions of Huns,Magyars,Goths etc.So the Serbs settled where they live now and became our warriors essentially stopping all invasions.Before they came Balkans was almost deserted because of foreign raids and there were very few men left in the area.

That is why there has been no war or hostility between Serbia and Greece in the last 1500 years and never will be since we invited them and they fought for us.Bulgaria was formed by Mongol invasion in slavic lands,Romania is Romania formed by descendands of Roman soldiers, that is why they speak language close to Italian etc.It is very different and rich history in all places,but foreigners usually are totally ignorant they see all as the same.
All this plays role in Balkans,the traditions etc.Your side always plays a role.
Typical polish girl with advanced boobs presents Krakow.

Many guys get hooked by the architecture,others by boobs so there is a tendency to visit Poland for some adventure,to live the dream.You get never disappointed except if you make the mistake to stay there long time.
Then you will end a pantoflarz,wife,children etc or take the roosh road and become a black pilled monk.
(05-24-2020, 04:25 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote: Typical polish girl with advanced boobs presents Krakow.

Many guys get hooked by the architecture,others by boobs so there is a tendency to visit Poland for some adventure,to live the dream.You get never disappointed except if you make the mistake to stay there long time.
Then you will end a pantoflarz,wife,children etc or take the roosh road and become a black pilled monk.

This fat Kurwa is an end of the night job, once you ping that Bra her boobs will spill out like a blancmange
Generally the big advantage of Polki is their enormous breast power and the magnificent BJ.I mean one guy sometimes does not wish for more.
They know they cannot cause instaerections and prefer to close you at home day and night and deliver the megaservice.
With polish girls the relationship is about 90% sex,there is not so much circulating around,presenting the girl etc.This is not bad if you forget that you bang 6s,7s at maximum because the rest is not available to foreigners.It is fifty fifty situation,I mostly visit Ukraine,Russia and Belarus but pay a visit to the Mecca of Poland once a year,not to regret that I omitted something.

Here typical polish blachara shakes in front of car in the resort of Mielno.Kids watch.

You never see such things happening in Meditarenean or Germanic world.10-15 years ago polish and czech clubs were full of blachary,it was so easy back then,it added to excitement.