Hot Languages for girls

Girls speaking a certain language hits your brain and pleasure sensors in the brain.
My personal favorite for girls in no particular order:

Spanish (From Argentina, Colombia, DR)
French
Portuguese
Russian (Also when Russian girls talk English in Russian accent)
Farsi
Norway (surprising)
Japanese
Chinese (Toss up haven't explored this enough)

Didn't care for Italian or Greek.

What about you guys
If I could magically wake up with 5 new languages it would be

1) Spanish

2) Portugues

3) Russian

4) Vietnamese

5) tbd (Farsi if Iran was open for business)
(05-24-2017, 07:56 AM)Christoff Wrote: Spanish (From Argentina, Colombia, DR)
French
Portuguese
Russian (Also when Russian girls talk English in Russian accent)
Farsi
Norway (surprising)
Japanese
Chinese (Toss up haven't explored this enough)

Didn't care for Italian or Greek.

What about you guys

Agree with Spanish from Latin America in general. From Spain it often doesn't sound that good.
Same with Portuguese: good in Brazil, less in Portugal itself.
Slavic languages in general sounds good to me: Russian, Serbian, Czech... Agree for the English accent.
French is my native language but I don't think it sounds that good. It depends a lot on where the girl is from and her level of education. I would say the same for Italian.
Farsi sounds good but I have a very small sample and mostly men but the general impression is positive.
People from Norway and other Northern Europe country usually speak perfect English so I haven't heard any Norwegian.
Japanese is awesome to my ears.
I have spent too much time in China with people from the countryside to say that Chinese sounds good. 

As for men, French is a pretty good language to speak as a native language. English speakers find my accent sexy and Asian finds anything coming from my mouth romantic because I have a french passport.
(05-24-2017, 04:49 PM)Dash Wrote: If I could magically wake up with 5 new languages it would be

1) Spanish

2) Portugues

3) Russian

4) Vietnamese

5) tbd (Farsi if Iran was open for business)

Farsi is spoken in :
Afghanistan
Iran 
Tajikistan and a bunch of expatriates 

Something like 80 million people talk it and its relatively easy to learn.
Persian girls are hot and the secular ones got magic pussies
Because I only speak like 3 and a half languages (my French is shitty now), I'll just answer for accents. For me it would have to be:

1) French - I don't know what it is with this language, but when a girl speaks with this accent, I melt. I have multiple times requested french girls to try to speak with more of a french accent.
2) Japanese - Maybe it's the animes and cutesy culture, but sometimes japanese girls have the sexiest accents. While in Japan I would meet girls, who's lack of English only made them hotter.
3) Portueguese - From brazill. This accent has an almost singing to it.
4) Spanish - It's just sexy, depending on the girl who is speaking it of course. Sophia Vergara in modern family... so sexy.
5) Russian - In actual russian, I actually don't think this language is that sexy. But when they try to speak English and have a thick Russian accent, there is something that triggers in my brain. Love it.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(05-28-2017, 01:49 PM)20Nation Wrote: 3) Portueguese - From brazill. This accent has an almost singing to it.

Portuguese itself is sexy and a cool fuckin language. Batch when dja Brazeelianjj shpeaky English, I teenk it'sh one dah worstch soundingy teengs.

I kinda feel the same about most accents, actually. Maybe I'm just a sad party-pooper that way, but I can't think of any foreign accents that are "sexy" in English. I prefer to just talk to her in her language if I can, and cringe by hearing her broken English if I can't.
(05-28-2017, 01:49 PM)20Nation Wrote: 1) French - I don't know what it is with this language, but when a girl speaks with this accent, I melt. I have multiple times requested french girls to try to speak with more of a french accent

And I have got the same from many American and British girls.
Which incredibly frustrating since I have spent most of my high-school and university trying to have a "smoother" English... just to find out that my French accent was actually a pretty powerful weapon.