Dominican Republic Thread
Well, I am back in Dominican Republic to see my son. Kind of feel like I'm in heaven seeing all these bodies. After being in Asia for so long and seeing the ridiculous amounts of tits and ass... I don't feel like I want to leave. I'll update a bit on my trip on this thread. If anybody is around, let me know.

Eye candy:
[Image: tumblr_m7f0j1aMgR1rp9rj8o1_500.jpg][Image: ayisha-diaz-photos-11.jpeg][Image: gluteos.jpg][Image: Kathy-Ferreiro.png][Image: p7e7q8gkakg.jpg]
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Holy shit.... Big Grin

Do they all look like that over there?
haha unfortunately no, but you ccan find plenty that do
"Ay Dios Mio chacho yo no voy de aqui"
Words from a friend of mine after being there for a month. In The Odeissey there was an island called the lotus island where men drank, fucked, party and ate with no holds barred and no sense of time because of the intoxication. They went there for a couple days but left 3 years later. My friend's Lotus island is D.R
Looking forward to reading your adventure there. DR is one of the destination, with Colombia, where I want to go from reading your blog since I already know most of SEA already. For sure it's a change after Asia, but that's what so good. Really like the blond girl with HelloKitty phone and the big ass.

And most important of all, have a good time with your son.
(05-23-2017, 11:35 PM)TigerT Wrote: Looking forward to reading your adventure there. DR is one of the destination, with Colombia, where I want to go from reading your blog since I already know most of SEA already. For sure it's a change after Asia, but that's what so good. Really like the blond girl with HelloKitty phone and the big ass.

Hopefully some good stuff to come. I need to get off internet and start doing more day game so I can target these girls with incredible bodies. That blonde girl, I banged a girl before in DR who looked just like her. Natural blonde, (that girls face is slightly cuter) and exactly the same ass. It was great sex. She was a regular for a while.
(05-24-2017, 02:58 AM)20Nation Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 11:35 PM)TigerT Wrote: Looking forward to reading your adventure there. DR is one of the destination, with Colombia, where I want to go from reading your blog since I already know most of SEA already. For sure it's a change after Asia, but that's what so good. Really like the blond girl with HelloKitty phone and the big ass.

Hopefully some good stuff to come. I need to get off internet and start doing more day game so I can target these girls with incredible bodies. That blonde girl, I banged a girl before in DR who looked just like her. Natural blonde, (that girls face is slightly cuter) and exactly the same ass. It was great sex. She was a regular for a while.
I am surprised to learn that there is actually natural blondes in DR. Another good point for DR.
@tigert Yeah you can find white girls for sure. Usually they are rich or from certain areas of the countries which are almost 100% white.

@herecomesasharkAnd yeah, I would say you would enjoy DR without Spanish. There are plenty of girls who speak English (my lay from last night spoke very well,). But it really limits you. It's usually upper class girls who speak English (my girl last night's parents were loaded). You don't want to limit yourself to these girls. They are usually better girls for relationship. But for sex and the incredible bodies, you will want to learn Spanish.
Big tits, big asses, thick legs, wide hips, hour glass figures... and all these things to levels that only belong in video games. Basically, I'm drunk on pussy this last week. Going on two dates a day. Damn I had forgotten why I loved DR. I've been slacking a bit with work because of this. I'm writing an article tonight. Should be up soon. If anybody is in DR in the next month and a half let me know.
Just tripled up (3 new girls in less than 24 hours). The craze is starting to die down though. I can actually focus on things besides sex. Currently trying to get my son citizenship. Would like to bring him to USA for a couple months at least.
So i'll just give a quick update on my time in Dominican Republic. Sexually.... I had a blast. Almost every girl I banged cooked and cleaned for me, so they made life a lot more comfortable ( I have a bunch of pics of girls cooking for me in their underwear or naked haha). The bodies in this country are really incredible. I've been with a bunch of girls with great racks, huge racks, big asses, great asses, great curves, and any other elite body type you can imagine.

Cons: the cons can be Dominican faces, which on average just aren't great. It's also not a very comfortable place to live. I would also say Dominican girls are not the most trustworthy and won't make good girlfriends.

Where to meet girls?
I still think Dominican nightlife is pretty lame. But it makes up for it with day game and internet game. If you are in the capital you will never run out of girls to bang from online. When I day game I just walk around and approach the girl with the most incredible body. It's a good chance I'll be banging her within the next few weeks. So yeah, can't complain.
(07-21-2017, 04:08 PM)20Nation Wrote: So i'll just give a quick update on my time in Dominican Republic. Sexually.... I had a blast. Almost every girl I banged cooked and cleaned for me, so they made life a lot more comfortable ( I have a bunch of pics of girls cooking for me in their underwear or naked haha). The bodies in this country are really incredible. I've been with a bunch of girls with great racks, huge racks, big asses, great asses, great curves, and any other elite body type you can imagine.

Cons: the cons can be Dominican faces, which on average just aren't great. It's also not a very comfortable place to live. I would also say Dominican girls are not the most trustworthy and won't make good girlfriends.

Where to meet girls?
I still think Dominican nightlife is pretty lame. But it makes up for it with day game and internet game. If you are in the capital you will never run out of girls to bang from online. When I day game I just walk around and approach the girl with the most incredible body. It's a good chance I'll be banging her within the  next few weeks. So yeah, can't complain.

Sounds like a tru puzi paradise
However faces are important for me ( I would bang a girl with a little bit of fat if she a had a very pretty face)

I am surprised that the nightlife is mediocre, I mean mostly tourisity places have great nightlife
Well nightlife is better in touristy places but girls arent nearly as good and there are lots of pros. I prefer normal cities.
20N,

In what way does the nightlife suck?

No busy / happening places?

Too expensive?

Most girls only going out with boyfriends or in large groups?

Girls stuckup at clubs/bars?

All table oriented / no dancing and mingling?
can we get some pics of what the average easy to bang dating site girl looks like?
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
just log on Domincan Cupid. can see all the girls there as well as Tinder.
(07-22-2017, 12:46 AM)Dash Wrote: 20N,

Too expensive?

Girls go out in big groups and sometimes with family (cousins, sisters or even parents). So some girls, it doesn't matter how much they are into you, they won't go home with you that night. Then, there is the mixed group dynamic. Some Dominican guys can be pretty jealous. There are traditional dominican rules about taking girls from a group that has guys. To top it all off, the club music is so loud(loudest out of any country I have ever been to ) that it's almost impossible to communicate. There are plenty of busy/happening places with hot girls, jujst getting acces to them isnt near as easy as if you were ato go the online/ day game route.
(07-23-2017, 03:34 AM)guys Wrote: can we get some pics of what the average easy to bang dating site girl looks like?

[Image: CgclE0kWcAAdrW1.jpg]

Something like that.
(07-23-2017, 04:09 PM)20Nation Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 12:46 AM)Dash Wrote: 20N,

Too expensive?

Girls go out in big groups and sometimes with family (cousins, sisters or even parents). So some girls, it doesn't matter how much they are into you, they won't go home with you that night. Then, there is the mixed group dynamic. Some Dominican guys can be pretty jealous. There are traditional dominican rules about taking girls from a group that has guys. To top it all off, the club music is so loud(loudest out of any country I have ever been to ) that it's almost impossible to communicate. There are plenty of busy/happening places with hot girls, jujst getting acces to them isnt near as easy as if you were ato go the online/ day game route.

Ah one of those slip them your number and get them out another night deals.

I can not stand when a club or bar blasts the music so loud you can not communicate. 

Shit pisses me off so much.
yeah, i almost never get same night lays in DR, but a lot of times i get a number that leads to a lay.