new Chrome extension for OkCupid / CupidMedia websites
Hey guys, now that a few members have tested my chrome extension successfully, I decided to push it on the chrome store, for easier access. Also I added support for more websites on top of OkCupid.
No need to send me a PM now, you can get it for free by just clicking to the link below :

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...apacljdega

New demo video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuvH4JpJ...e=emb_logo

Features :
- Mass-message girls (up to 20X faster than on the dating website)
- Manage inbox and gather whatsapps

Supported dating sites :
- Okcupid
-> For Okcupid, click on the extension while navigating.

- All CupidMedia websites (BrazilCupid, CaribbeanCupid, ChinaLoveCupid, ChristianCupid, ColombianCupid, DominicanCupid, FilipinoCupid, HongKongCupid, IndianCupid, IndonesianCupid, InternationalCupid, InterracialCupid, IranianSinglesConnection, JapanCupid, KenyanCupid, KoreanCupid, LatinAmericanCupid, MalaysianCupid, MexicanCupid, PinkCupid, RussianCupid, SingaporeLoveLinks, SouthAfricanCupid, ThaiCupid, UkraineDate, VietnamCupid)
-> For CupidMedia websites, first make a search then click on the extension.

Please share your feedback on this thread.
Thanks for the rep Suits have you tried it yet?
When I clicked on the chrome store link, I saw a message saying that the extension "can read and change all your data on the web sites you visit". Can you address privacy concerns? What can you actually see as app developer? Can you see app users' web search history? Emails, facebook posts, etc?
Hey, thanks for your feedback.

They show this warning because I checked in the extension settings to run it on every website. So Chrome fairly warned you about that.

To address your concern, I have changed the settings on the extension to make it run only on okcupid and the cupidmedia websites. So it's now impossible for this extension to read browsing history or parse emails.

I have pushed the update on the store, will keep the thread updated once it gets accepted by google.
Just had a go with the extension on okcupid and it's working nicely. Is there any way to message girls I already liked but didnt message at the time?
Following Brodiaga's concern, now the extension will only run on the dating websites. When you install it, you can see the list of websites it will run on. Your privacy is protected.

(01-06-2020, 01:19 AM)ViceHunter Wrote: Just had a go with the extension on okcupid and it's working nicely. Is there any way to message girls I already liked but didnt message at the time?

Hey man, currently there's no option to message mutual likes.

But if you use the extension to messages girls, they'll directly appear in the inbox if they like you too... They won't appear in the mutual likes.
Isn't having this up on the chrome store going to get your app targeted and blocked? Surely if you're looking for donations the best option is to remain discrete and pass around to select communities.
Good point. I tried to advertise the extension on reddit (r/tinder and r/okcupid). It got banned very quickly on both.

I'm thinking maybe about making bots on okcupid to advertise the extension just for fun. I can recycle the extension to make network calls for that purpose, use a text spinner and create tons of redirect-urls to avoid bans. Would also need very solid residential proxies (costly).

I'm not really hopeful about marketing it anyway. It was my pet project for a long time, I get a lot of value from it and never intended to share it. Most people are not sex obsessed fuckboys.

To get value from it, you need to :
1) Be high SMV. 90% of guys won't get enough matches to justify mass selective swiping. Or they wouldn't understand anyway that selective swiping would boost their algorithmic smv VS the spam right-swiping approach.
2) Be a sex addict and pipeline a lot. Lots of those guys will quit the app as soon as they find a girlfriend. The percentage of sex-addicts who spend 10h / month on dating sites, is harder to assess than point 1), but let's say 10% of high-smv guys are serial bangers on online dating.

-> Okcupid has 500,000 daily male users. 10% * 10% * 500,000 = 5,000 potential customers and I'm generous. Even if I managed to not get banned and reach them, I doubt more than 2% would pay $50 / month for an extension like that -> 100 customers = $5000 / month max. I would myself definitely pay $50 / month if I hadn't made it. Because I understand how much time it saves me. But most people... well they are ready to fill online forms for $0.10. Can't increase the price to focus on rich guys either (who value their time much more). Because rich guys don't need dating sites.

TLDR : I'm just releasing it for fun, probably will take it down after a month.
I wish I had thought of something like this but I'd probably be making more than I am if I was tech savvy enough.I think $50 isn't a bad asking price considering most guys waste more than that on themselves not to mention dates.Other than your concerns I think copycatting would become an issue.It may not be soon but I wouldn't be surprised if this were to get popular that there'd be other people making something similar.

I may have missed it but how does this work as far as messaging girls who don't speak english

I created some profiles on Cupid sites just to check them out .I'm not at the stage where I'm ready to pay yet.My issue with their sites is the number of girls that come up in searches that don't match the criteria.

It's a shame you're abandoning this soon.I don't know about this working long term on the chromestore but I think with some more features this could be a killer productivity tool.
Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, I genuinely believe it could be a killer productivity tool. But the way I frame it currently (tool to message girls 10 times more quickly), I have a feeling it won't be very popular. Most guys wouln't "get" it (read my post above).

Other issue is that I don't like depending on other apps for this thing to work. What I wanted to do originally is expand it as a mass-messaging tool for every messaging platform. Whatsapp, Line, etc... You'd have a tinderizer plugin for each dating sites, and a plugin for each messaging platform. You could link the leads generated from the dating sites with their profile on the messaging app. For example on web.whatsapp.com, what I have developed is this : when you hover over the profile pic of a chat, it will display the pictures, age, height of the girl that she used on the dating site.
... But those messaging apps, only some have a web version (whatsapp has web.whatsapp.com, but Line and Wechat for example don't have an equivalent). You can't make a Chrome extension for desktop apps and mobile apps.
(01-07-2020, 03:41 AM)Adept of Fun Wrote: Thanks for your feedback.

Yes, I genuinely believe it could be a killer productivity tool. But the way I frame it currently (tool to message girls 10 times more quickly), I have a feeling it won't be very popular. Most guys wouln't "get" it (read my post above).

Other issue is that I don't like depending on other apps for this thing to work. What I wanted to do originally is expand it as a mass-messaging tool for every messaging platform. Whatsapp, Line, etc... You'd have a tinderizer plugin for each dating sites, and a plugin for each messaging platform. You could link the leads generated from the dating sites with their profile on the messaging app. For example on web.whatsapp.com, what I have developed is this : when you hover over the profile pic of a chat, it will display the pictures, age, height of the girl that she used on the dating site.
... But those messaging apps, only some have a web version (whatsapp has web.whatsapp.com, but Line and Wechat for example don't have an equivalent). You can't make a Chrome extension for desktop apps and mobile apps.

How about automatically exporting this data (height, age etc) to a spreadsheet. I have done this manually in the past and it is rather time consuming, but useful for keeping track of many girls.
There is already a similar feature on the extension. Works only if you have macOs for the moment :

- In the inbox, highlight the phone number / contact id that a girl gave you
- Press CMD + B (macos shortcut - could add a shortcut for windows users if some are interested)
-> It will generate a contact name of this type (it used to include the height and BMI but I switched it off because my whatsapp was looking creepy with heights and BMI everywhere in contacts names) :

28 Kay okcupid 164865239614403428169 _ +66983029583
(age name origin profile_id _ contact)

You paste the generated template on evernote on your computer. Then you open evernote on your phone, you just have to click on the phone number, copy paste the template in the contact name, and add that's it.

If you wanna check the contact info, you can get the profile_id from the saved contact, and search it on okcupid for example.