Cebu - where to meet white chics?
Hi, I am into hipster artsy white girls, does Cebu have that kind of crowd, something like those of Bali.

Thanks
Yeah but not that many.

Bantaayan
Moalboal
Oslob
Lambug
...and any other beach vacation spots.

I also saw a lot of dorky white girls congregating at tourist spots or business centers like IT Park call centers, Sugbo, Ayala, Gagfa etc but they're usually with Flips or they came attached.

I don't know what nightlife is like now but I hardly saw any there. Good luck.
Why would you go to Cebu (or the Philippines in general) for white girls? I've spent about 6 months in cebu and can only recall ever seeing maybe a dozen and they were trashy backpackers. Obviously Thailand or Bali are going to be the prime spots in SEA to find white girls.

I guess if you're going to be in Cebu for touristy stuff and only want to meet white girls, your best bet is going to be hostels (mad monkey is popular).
(01-02-2020, 08:32 PM)Aero Wrote: Why would you go to Cebu (or the Philippines in general) for white girls? I've spent about 6 months in cebu and can only recall ever seeing maybe a dozen and they were trashy backpackers. Obviously Thailand or Bali are going to be the prime spots in SEA to find white girls.

I guess if you're going to be in Cebu for touristy stuff and only want to meet white girls, your best bet is going to be hostels (mad monkey is popular).

If you want white girl trash backpackers in Asia go to Thailand, specifically the Islands and Khao San Road. But why go all the way to Asia to fuck loud, frumpy, masculine white girls. Mr. Balance, you need a dose of the YELLOW FEVER.
(01-02-2020, 01:47 PM)Il Bersagliere Wrote: Yeah but not that many.

Bantaayan
Moalboal
Oslob
Lambug

I also saw a lot of dorky white girls congregating at tourist spots or business centers like IT Park call centers, Sugbo, Ayala, Gagfa etc but they're usually with Flips or they came attached.

Oh man, I am hoping that’s it’s gonna be like Canggu or some islands in Thailand, lots of white chics.... thanks for the spots nonetheless. Peace!

(01-02-2020, 08:32 PM)Aero Wrote: Why would you go to Cebu (or the Philippines in general) for white girls? I've spent about 6 months in cebu and can only recall ever seeing maybe a dozen and they were trashy backpackers. Obviously Thailand or Bali are going to be the prime spots in SEA to find white girls.

Yea man Thailand and Bali def good place for meeting them, I somehow will be in Cebu, trying to make the best of the place, seems like the invasion didn’t get to Cebu

(01-02-2020, 10:32 PM)Robert Plant Wrote: If you want white girl trash backpackers in Asia go to Thailand, specifically the Islands and Khao San Road. But why go all the way to Asia to fuck loud, frumpy, masculine white girls. Mr. Balance, you need a dose of the YELLOW FEVER.

White boys got yellow fever, yellow boys (me) got white fever. I actually hope to catch yellow fever but it doesn’t seem to latch on to me
(01-03-2020, 01:05 AM)BalanceLife Wrote:
(01-02-2020, 01:47 PM)Il Bersagliere Wrote: Yeah but not that many.

Bantaayan
Moalboal
Oslob
Lambug

Oh man, I am hoping that’s it’s gonna be like Canggu or some islands in Thailand, lots of white chics.... thanks for the spots nonetheless. Peace!

Yea man Thailand and Bali def good place for meeting them, I somehow will be in Cebu, trying to make the best of the place, seems like the invasion didn’t get to Cebu

(01-02-2020, 10:32 PM)Robert Plant Wrote: If you want white girl trash backpackers in Asia go to Thailand, specifically the Islands and Khao San Road. But why go all the way to Asia to fuck loud, frumpy, masculine white girls.      Mr. Balance, you need a dose of the YELLOW FEVER.

White boys got yellow fever, yellow boys (me) got white fever. I actually hope to catch yellow fever but it doesn’t seem to latch on to me

Awe, now I understand. You could screen for filipina girls who look more latina. There are quite a few of them, although they are not usually the prettiest girls in my opinion. In Siargao there are  a bunch of eurobackpacker girls. The competition will be stiff though. Its a surf destination. 

On a side note, black girls aren't my favorite but if I were in Africa I would hook up with them and probably love it.
Anyone know any Chinese restaurants that have good hamburgers?
Travels to the Philippines - why are there so many Filipinos here?
There are white backpacker girls to be found around the Poblacion barrio of Makati. Several hostels and hip new hotels.
Stay away from the expat haunts and go to the bars and cafes around Z Hostel.
(01-06-2020, 10:20 PM)OldSojer Wrote: There are white backpacker girls to be found around the Poblacion barrio of Makati. Several hostels and hip new hotels.
Stay away from the expat haunts and go to the bars and cafes around Z Hostel.

Thanks for the tip!