What is your future travel & game plan?
First, thanks for starting this forum. This blog, along with naughtynomad's blog & forum, and Neil Skywalkers book, first got me into this sphere, and these discoveries changed my life beyond what I could have ever imagined. Also thanks for making the first rule what it is, it will shield this forum from becoming a sinking ship of negativity like RVF is heading towards. 

One question I have for you guys is: what is your general plan going forward in your lives? For instance, do you intend to keep traveling back and forth from America to "good sex countries". Or are you trying to find the country you want to expatriate to permanently. Or some other plan? And are you planning to just keep banging for fun until you no longer can, or do you have intent to find someone to have kids with?

Or put another way: given what you now know, what would you see as the "best possible" way of your life panning out?

Cheers
(05-21-2017, 08:44 PM)Phoenix Wrote: First, thanks for starting this forum. This blog, along with naughtynomad's blog & forum, and Neil Skywalkers book, first got me into this sphere, and these discoveries changed my life beyond what I could have ever imagined. Also thanks for making the first rule what it is, it will shield this forum from becoming a sinking ship of negativity like RVF is heading towards. 

One question I have for you guys is: what is your general plan going forward in your lives? For instance, do you intend to keep traveling back and forth from America to "good sex countries". Or are you trying to find the country you want to expatriate to permanently. Or some other plan? And are you planning to just keep banging for fun until you no longer can, or do you have intent to find someone to have kids with?

Or put another way: given what you now know, what would you see as the "best possible" way of your life panning out?

Cheers

I have never been to America so it's highly unlikely i'll be traveling back and forth from there. However, I'm moving to Ph next month leaving cold and boring Western Europe behind.
I do plan to visit every now and then to see family and friends, but not too often. From Manila it's easy to fly to other countries in the East Indies every so often such as Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam.
Hi, great topic.
For me the goal in my 20s was to bang as many women as possible all over the world.
From my 30s, I started thinking about settling, preferably in great country with feminine women, which I did.
It's great, living in Colombia with my dream girl, expecting a baby.

But now the hard part, I really miss seducing multiple women. I think that's the curse of living the player lifestyle.
I guess you can't have everything, but I don't want to end up like a 45 yo player  without a family either.
(05-21-2017, 11:36 PM)Julius Wrote: But now the hard part, I really miss seducing multiple women. I think that's the curse of living the player lifestyle.
I guess you can't have everything, but I don't want to end up like a 45 yo player  without a family either.

This is precisely the problem I'm wrestling with. On the one hand, I'm not interested in stuff like going to the Philippines anymore. I just don't see any marginal value in the next bang that I'd go for bulk easy lays anymore. I don't lament some of the highs I've had in my horny travels, but I can't imagine going back to doing that again, nothing has ever been as good the second time around. 

But on the other hand, I can't imagine "settling down". There's something about that phrase that makes me feel sick, like I'm trapped in something forever. But that 45 yo player (I actually know someone like that, gruesome human being actually) is one of the things really highlighting the question: so what do I do? I can't continue in that direction of meaninglessness, but unless I commit to something then that's what's going to happen by default, but probably a 45yo burned out loner rather than player.

I've fantasized about how I could bridge that gap. Like having kids with women but not being there the whole year. But this just feels like bad behaviour to me and would probably be beyond my financial and emotional capacity anyway. But that's the core of the issue really, we all want to forget that sex is supposed to be part of breeding, and we want to delay it forever. But eventually you simply have to do it. The biggest problem for me is I always find faults in committing to this. I've considered my life to have been quite tough given the cards I was born with (against my high standards anyway, if I'm being honest it's not been tough compared to a Rwandan etc). I really don't want my kids to be born in an equal or weaker starting position to what I did. But I'm finding it tough to imagine a successful scenario where they start in a stronger position. 

Maybe it's just because I don't have any reference points. All I've seen on the internet is guys like swooptheworld who've flown around having bulk contraceptive fun sex and are continuing cheerfully and care-free with that (or Roosh, who also did that and is now jaded and sunk in a pit of gloom and negativity). I don't have any references on guys who've "fucked for real" so to speak, and certainly none on guys who've done that and have still managed to keep some freedom in their lives.
@Julius

How do you make a living in Colombia? Plan for retirement?

@Phoenix

You are looking at settling down wrong. The word trapped has a negative connotation. For example, I would be trapped in a small bum fuck town in Africa.

When you settle down, it is supposed to be with someone you love, have fun with, and enjoy spending time together. In addition to having a kid(s) you love and want to raise into well rounded successful individuals.

IF you want a family then settling down shouldn't really be an overbearing negative. Sure you got to sacrifice some things, but that is life for 99.9% of the population. For me to travel the world for the past 8 years I had to make sacrifices. It's all about what you want more in life.

Most guys and girls fuck up by settling down with bad partners.

You are over thinking this kids in a better position than you thing. You just need to make sure you do your job of providing

1) Shelter
2) Food
3) Clothes
4) Education (you can do this yourself at home really ie math & reading)
5) Life Lessons
6) Good Character
7) Love
8) Hobbies (sports etc)
I'm in my early 30s so that shit is constantly on my mind. I am basically torn between a few options, but my general goal is still to:

- save money (I'm not making huge $$$ nor do I really take steps towards it but I'm saving every year)

- learn, try new things, be intellectually stimulated

- be happy

Right now I'm in a LTR with a Chinese chick and we'll see how long it lasts. I really like her but also value my independence and we'll see if my medium term/long term goals, which imply moving out of China (where I've been for the past 8 years) allow her to stay in my life...
I'm in my mid-twenties. My rather vague plan is this: save money and travel to some pussy paradises in my twenties and early thirties while predominantly living in the West (Australia specifically); then after having satiated my desire to travel and my desire for random lays, as well as having acquired a solid level of 'game', hopefully settle down, marry and have children. I have a strong desire to eventually dedicate myself to my own family. Like you I don't desire to be a player going into middle age and beyond (which I believe would provoke an existential crisis in me), but I don't have any aversion to committing to a good quality woman one day (but not now!).
The first part of the plan is well laid out, but the second part I'm really uncertain about. I think the negativity on RVF regarding the suitability of Western women for marriage is justified, it's absolutely true that obesity, the precedence given to career over family, and the very high standards placed on men as compared to women in the West make finding a wife here a really daunting challenge. On the other hand, I don't want to permanently live in a third-world country where the women would likely be more enthusiastic about forming a family. And the linguistic, legal, cultural and financial obstacles involved in finding a wife overseas, and then bringing her back (all assuming she doesn't mind leaving behind all her friends and family), are very real.
What I will probably attempt to do though, sometime in my thirties, is gain employment in a company that has offices in the countries I'm interested in, relocate to one of those countries, eventually enter a LTR, and plan from there.
The great Phoenix himself! It's good to see you on here.

I'm very flexible with my game and travel plans as long as they do not involve living in the US.

Mostly be shopping around for a new base to live while cleaning up some mechanics in my game. Finding places where I am compatible with the women. Long term, I do not know for sure. Marriage scares the living hell out of me and I'm not I want to put myself through that burden no matter where I live.

I ave an expat friend who lives in Latin America and is also rounding the bend of his 40s and looking to settle down. He's entertained the idea of converting to Islam and using his social connections to finding a virgin wife. Of course, that pathway is not for everyone, but it certainly highlights the number/variety of options men still have amidst the doom and gloom that is pervasive in the 'sphere.
I`m in my mid-thirties now. Recently out of a 10 year relationship that I stayed in just because of simple fear of being alone. Now I just want to be a world player. Just quit my job, not planning to get a New one for many years. So I`ll travel and fuck around as long as it feels good, then maybe get a boat in my native home, a boat I can live on; as well as travel With. I might work 2-3 months a year in the future, as I have a job where I should easily be able to get short term work and earn enough to keep me going for the remaining 9 months. That being said; I have enough Money for 10 years on the road if I wish, but would like to have some collateral savings for the future. Also I don`t care about having kids or Family. If I get into a proper relationship With a girl I will try to manage it to become polygamous. I would like to find love...just don`t want to tie myself Down..
(05-22-2017, 10:17 AM)Ouroboros Wrote: The first part of the plan is well laid out, but the second part I'm really uncertain about. I think the negativity on RVF regarding the suitability of Western women for marriage is justified, it's absolutely true that obesity, the precedence given to career over family, and the very high standards placed on men as compared to women in the West make finding a wife here a really daunting challenge. On the other hand, I don't want to permanently live in a third-world country where the women would likely be more enthusiastic about forming a family. And the linguistic, legal, cultural and financial obstacles involved in finding a wife overseas, and then bringing her back (all assuming she doesn't mind leaving behind all her friends and family), are very real.
What I will probably attempt to do though, sometime in my thirties, is gain employment in a company that has offices in the countries I'm interested in, relocate to one of those countries, eventually enter a LTR, and plan from there.

I'm above 90% percent certain I could not get a wife and live happily ever after in Australia. A lot of that I accept is due to my personal traits and desires. I don't like 95% of them, and 95% of them (even ugly or fat ones) don't like me, and I don't like the culture generally. There is no possible good result I can get from that dating market. Overseas that isn't remotely the case, and I feel I have a shot at happiness at least. Obviously that's not the case generally, I do know guys who are doing fine in Australia. I also don't mind 3rd-world countries because I don't think they're going to stay poor for long, and they present optimistic business opportunities. 

I guess I'm currently caught between two primary choices: permanently base myself in east Europe or Asia. I'd then have to choose a country, but I think that'll be a bit easier (I already know which ones to rule out) and I'd have more leeway to move if I got tired of one country. What I can't do is move back and forth between the two places -- it's beyond my means and will be for an unknown time to come, and its way beyond my hassle tolerance (I hate the 'travel' bit of travel).
(05-22-2017, 10:17 AM)Ouroboros Wrote: What I will probably attempt to do though, sometime in my thirties, is gain employment in a company that has offices in the countries I'm interested in, relocate to one of those countries, eventually enter a LTR, and plan from there.

That's what I did. I work as an expat, however I am not really an expat because most expats work temporarely (2-3 years) abroad
(05-22-2017, 10:47 AM)Dr.Doolitle Wrote: I`m in my mid-thirties now. Recently out of a 10 year relationship that I stayed in just because of simple fear of being alone. Now I just want to be a world player. Just quit my job, not planning to get a New one for many years. So I`ll travel and fuck around as long as it feels good, then maybe get a boat in my native home, a boat I can live on; as well as travel With. I might work 2-3 months a year in the future, as I have a job where I should easily be able to get short term work and earn enough to keep me going for the remaining 9 months. That being said; I have enough Money for 10 years on the road if I wish, but would like to have some collateral savings for the future. Also I don`t care about having kids or Family. If I get into a proper relationship With a girl I will try to manage it to become polygamous. I would like to find love...just don`t want to tie myself Down..

I'm in a similar position but haven't made the jump. Been in a relationship for 8.5 years. The person is my best friend,  but beyond that,  things have dried up. I've been traveling to various countries in Asia and the Caribbean for the past 5 years which has changed my life. I want to end the relationship,  quit my 9-5, and move to Asia,  but fear ending up in a worse position. Money isn't an issue because I have saved enough to live for many years in Southeast Asia, but I will be giving up a good paying job. 

In terms of the future I don't want to get married and I am pretty sure I don't want kids. I am happy just meeting random chicks or even better having a stable of different chicks to rotate through. I'm 34 so not young,  but also not old yet.  I could  see myself quitting my job in the next  2 years after my pension vests and making a move to Asia and spending the next 10 years chilling.  After that it will be time to reasess.
I am not making any plan before I am for the rest of my life as it is, in my opinion, the best way to put unnecessary pressure on yourself and to freak out if you fail achievement them.
My job doesn't allow me to stay at the same place for too long so having a long-term and stable relationship is not possible at that time.

On the contrary, I was in a relationship with a Chinese girl for 4years but it wasn't exclusive on my side and she always knew it. She, and her parents as well, wanted to get married with me but I didn't want as I know I would not have been possible from me. Having a wife and kids that I saw once in a while is not for me. She broke up with me, went to her mothers arranged dates and ended up getting married to a guy that she cannot stand after being married for less than a year and still want to sleep with me anytime I am passing through her city because they don't have sex anymore and when they had it was terrible. I am sure she regret now following this social norm that was imposed on her and they think on divorcing as soon as possible (two years after the wedding). I often feel bad about this as I liked the girl and sometimes regret that I wasn't able to take things to the next level with her. I mean she was basically the perfect package: beautiful, great sex, was a lot of fun to be with, making a lot of effort for me, successful...

Now, I have just started a relationship with a girl who is still at university. I have not idea how it goes and if it can't continue past the moment when I leave her for the first time.
Phoenix, welcome to a forum that will (hopefully) remain positive going forward! Guys who ACTUALLY internalize Game would probably agree: life's too short to suck, never mind be mentally trapped in the moanosphere (h/t to Tom Torero for using the term).

Getting to your topic, I've been in Gdansk, Poland for almost two years now, with a gf for about a year and a half of that.

Especially as a day gamer, do I find some other girls attractive? Absolutely.
But would that feeling ever go away, even if my gf was my 10 out of 10? No, the desire for variety would always be there.

At the end of the day, you can't have it all. Your desires are infinite, while your time and resources simply aren't.
You know, my boyfriend and I decided to have an elope in NY. And organize a special trip for only two with the subsequent wedding. It seems to me that this is an interesting idea, especially since we have long dreamed of visiting NYC together.
I have some traveling dreams but at this point I can't bring it to life just because of some financial issues. Considering long terms loans as an option to get the money I need, maybe I'll plan something for the next year. At least I really want to.
Thanks to the article you shared that my problem has been solved, the way you share it is great, thank you for sharing this meaningful article.
candy crush soda