Dominican republic-Pussy paradise or overrated women
i have been checking on baddoo and there is some really solid lightskinned mixed-race beuties but i had to go through hordes of black 5's. whats your experience of the DR, is there really a solid quantity of quality girls in the DR. also the different cities sosua, santo domingo, santiago. other places?
They know how to dress in a very flattering way. They have a very feminine fashion sense. They also know how to use filters and photoshop very well. The filtered photos on ig,badoo and cupid will not match what you will meet in real. They dtf and the sex is good tho
I can agree, if you interested in the Dominican Republic get offline and roam the streets and the malls during day. I think online dating per se is kind of dead in general except you do direct messaging on Facebook and Instagram profiles
I want to go to DR in the near future.I don't think what's on many dating apps are doing the women justice.Speaking of apps in my opinion Badoo is horrible.It lost interest quickly seeing the constant amount of 5's and 6's on there,it was worth the time to keep look on there.I wouldn't hit up Sosua or Puerto Plata if you looking for girls unless you want to compete with the large groups of tourist guys or your into pros.
(12-30-2019, 01:34 AM)timalemanha Wrote: I can agree, if you interested in the Dominican Republic get offline and roam the streets and the malls during day. I think online dating per se is kind of dead in general except you do direct messaging on Facebook and Instagram profiles

yeah but the swooptheworldguys got the majority of their lays online, they did the whatsapp/skype-escalation pipeline thing,
What's holding me back from the DR is that it seems pretty dangerous.
swooptheworldguys? Are you kidding me? Haven't you got a life of your own? I wouldn't care too much what other people do. Do what works best for you. If online hunting is the thing for you then do it I am just saying there is lots of low grade quality and the girls in the pictures are not the ones that will show up finally.

Hunting the streets will give you the true view of what is available and you already talking to the one in front of you and know exactly what you can get.

good luck with your choice

hunting Girls is not a mechanical function or an art form. There is absolutely nothing difficult about it, simply walk out the door and talk to the next beautiful girl you meet, it's simple trust me.

Wombraider, frequenting rougher places in this world, it all boils down on how you go about it. It could be equally save or dangerous as any town in the west
(12-30-2019, 08:49 PM)WombRaider Wrote: What's holding me back from the DR is that it seems pretty dangerous.

I can't speak for the rest of the country, but I was in Santo Domingo and stayed in Zona Colonial and was fine. It was quiet at night but I was aware of my surroundings and never had any issues. Piantini was also fine. I did my research before I set foot on the island and never went to any areas that were known hotspots for trouble.
(12-30-2019, 08:15 PM)mickizzzz5@gmail.com Wrote:
(12-30-2019, 01:34 AM)timalemanha Wrote: I can agree, if you interested in the Dominican Republic get offline and roam the streets and the malls during day. I think online dating per se is kind of dead in general except you do direct messaging on Facebook and Instagram profiles

yeah but the swooptheworldguys got the majority of their lays online, they did the whatsapp/skype-escalation pipeline thing,

The swooptheworldguys are like the guys who were going to DR before Sosua and Puerto Plata became popular "hookup" spots.I seen a lot of guys recommend online sites especially the Cupid sites.Those sites may have been good when most guys didn't know about them but they seem average to below average now.I lost count of how many profiles I've seen of girls who were solicited for sex or naked pics.I don't know what your taste in women is but I found Badoo to be the worst as far as finding attractive women.A lot of the profiles I saw on Badoo were 6 or under poor girls from the ghetto very likely hoping to find some desperate foreigner for money or to get them out.
San Juan is a better option if you're willing to travel around that area. Some similar problems to DR but less hoodrats, thieves, and 11:59PM hued Haitian mixes.
I've been prepping up for a trip to Latin America next year. Like some have said I can believe the online dating apps doesn't do the country justice. Don't get me wrong I have been hit up by some hotties but like I've said in another thread almost all the ones with slim waists with big asses and tits that hit me up are darker. There's supposed to be Iggy Azaleia types but I guess I'll have to see it for myself. I'm not normally into black girls in America since they're a bit too fat for my taste but DR is tempting. My strategy would be to dress like a yuppie and do pick up in the high end malls and sporting stadiums. I'm athletic so I can sport tank tops in gyms and stadiums.

As far as safety goes I haven't read anything extreme like El Salvador where there are 20-30 murders per day and armed guards everywhere.
Unfortunately none of those forums are real picture threads, because that would make the whole engagement much more interesting.

Anyway I have got lots of pictures from the Dominican Republic girls and I can only agree with Hungariansmile, better go in land leave the two large cities like Santo Domingo and Santiago even though Santiago isn't it too bad. You will find true Beauties in the countryside as well as smaller towns anywhere. Besides the black girls not the Haitian black ones but the Dominican black ones are very delicious
(12-31-2019, 06:49 PM)timalemanha Wrote: Unfortunately none of those forums are real picture threads, because that would make the whole engagement much more interesting.

Anyway I have got lots of pictures from the Dominican Republic girls and I can only agree with Hungariansmile, better go in land leave the two large cities like Santo Domingo and Santiago even though Santiago isn't it too bad. You will find true Beauties in the countryside as well as smaller towns anywhere. Besides the black girls not the Haitian black ones but the Dominican black ones are very delicious

Sounds like good advice although venturing out to less common areas would require good Spanish.I'm curious what's wrong with Santo Domingo and Santiago.I know they're a bit touristy but they sound better than Sosua and Puerto Plata.
As with any other capital city in the world girls are usually preoccupied with "nothing" and don't have time for you. Beautiful girls in the capital definitely know their worth. Besides, anything is better than Sosua and Puerto Plata, the two whoremongering places of the country. Dominican Republic is a very small country so it's definitely super easy to get around from one smaller city to the other. It really make sense to go with a couple of cities and stay a few days in each to inhale the vibe, if you like it just remain in that place
(12-31-2019, 08:08 PM)timalemanha Wrote: As with any other capital city in the world girls are usually preoccupied with "nothing" and don't have time for you. Beautiful girls in the capital definitely know their worth. Besides, anything is better than Sosua and Puerto Plata, the two whoremongering places of the country. Dominican Republic is a very small country so it's definitely super easy to get around from one smaller city to the other. It really make sense to go with a couple of cities and stay a few days in each to inhale the vibe, if you like it just remain in that place

Timalemanha  - When was the last time you've been to DR and what parts did you go to.I'm also considering a trip.I would like to check out Santo Domingo and Santiago just out of curiosity.I'm also really interested in seeing what the girls look like in person.I like like girls but I'm more into tan and even some dark girls.I like curvy girls as long as they're in shape but I really like slim with big butts.
The DR is more accessible to the USA east coast. However the people are very dark in appearance, and you will stick out like a sore thumb wherever you are in the DR and continuously get ripped off. If you are not a sex tourist, you are expected to wear long pants, shirts, dress like you're going to church. Basically it is country full of black single moms (personally I find them quite ugly in general but some may like) who have no education and no job and need someone to help them buy pampers for their baby. You don't need game at all, just a few dead presidents and you will score left and right. However even if some woman has decided she wants you as a boyfriend instead of an hourly customer, and you're not being directly charged, she still has to buy pampers, so the same mouth that is kissing you and saying "I love you" is going to be sucking another dick that is being charged for the pampers. And oh yeah where is that baby's daddy? Oh yeah the "cousin" who gives her a ride here and there on the motorcycle isn't really a cousin. Yeah. She is sucking his dick also and your money is paying for the motorcycle. So that is the DR in a nut shell.
^ hahahahaha
Funny, but indeed quite accurate. It is indeed a country full of single moms, as are most countries in Latin America and that greatly contributes to it being more interesting for pussy. Countries lacking a social system with lots of single moms means they are vulnerable and hence will look for providers everywhere. In comes the white man with superior moral values (in their mind), more money and sometimes better looks/style to the rescue.

I did feel that the DR has less culture than for instance Colombia, Ecuador, Peru. People act like retards, all taxi drivers honking everywhere, people throwing trash on the street with no shame at all, ... And the focus on money is insane. It is even bigger in West Africa for instance but right after that comes the DR (and probably Haiti), even more so than in Colombia/Venezuela who again are much more money focused than the other Andean countries.
(01-02-2020, 12:24 PM)Rottenapple Wrote: Funny, but indeed quite accurate. It is indeed a country full of single moms, as are most countries in Latin America and that greatly contributes to it being more interesting for pussy. Countries lacking a social system with lots of single moms means they are vulnerable and hence will look for providers everywhere. In comes the white man with superior moral values (in their mind), more money and sometimes better looks/style to the rescue.

I did feel that the DR has less culture than for instance Colombia, Ecuador, Peru. People act like retards, all taxi drivers honking everywhere, people throwing trash on the street with no shame at all, ... And the focus on money is insane. It is even bigger in West Africa for instance but right after that comes the DR (and probably Haiti), even more so than in Colombia/Venezuela who again are much more money focused than the other Andean countries.

spot on Rotten,

The extreme heavy focus on money probably has to do with all the dumb western tourists flooding the islands and flashing wealth/cash for decades... they keep seeing it (esp. white people on vacation so much) and want to emulate the worst aspects and become it... because that's all they keep seeing
Wow a lot has been said since my last visit here. Anyhow kc1082, to answer your question, my last visit was about 10 months ago I usually travel between Dominican Republic and Havana since there's a direct flight from the Dominican.

If you stick around long enough and do repeated visits and keep in touch with the girls you know you can definitely establish a real friendship and they provide you with straight forward fun

If you are a one time traveler and only for a short visit of a week or two don't expect too much. Rather the opposite applies and all that has been said already in this thread by others is quite the truth. They certainly look for providers as they often single moms in the very young age and whatever they are conveying to you as being their brothers are usually their boyfriends. You can catch the girls easily in all their little lies.

However once again if you do come rather often and build a real relation with the girls you meet in the shopping mall you can have some very pleasurable relationships. I find the amount of beautiful slim waisted butt big tit girls overwhelming.

I am going to the Dominican again in February and afterwards fly straight into Havana again