How many flags have you degenerate lecherous sexpats got?
My list:

- USA
- Canada
- Mexico
- Peru
- Chile
- Brazil
- Tanzania
- Belgium
- Israel
- India
- Thailand
- China
- New Zealand
- Solomon Islands
- Vanuatu
- Russia
- Spain
- Trinidad & Tobago
- Barbados

That brings the total to 19. I might have forgotten 1 or 2.
- Finland
- Belgium
- Germany
- United Kingdom
- Philippines
- Morocco
- Indonesia
- Somalia
- Suriname
- Spain
- Aruba
- China
- Netherlands
- Mongolia (although this was no full flag i like to add)

I keep thinking I forgot one but i don;t know.
Oh damn I got it

- Yugoslavia
-France (if you count your own country as a flag)
-Italy
-Germany
-Belgium
-Netherlands
-UK
-Spain
-Malta
-Serbia
-Romania
-Bulgaria
-Turkey
-Czech rep
-Hungary
-Slovakia
-Russia
-Lithuania
-Kazakhstan
-Kyrgyzstan
-China
-Mongolia
-South Korea
-Japan
-Hong-Kong
-Thailand
-Malaysia
-Singapore
-Mauritius
-Tunisia
-US
-Cote d'Ivoire

+half a North Korean flag (I talked about on the Rare Flags thread)

Maybe I have forgotten a couple.
I did the list like 6 months ago and it was over 70. Good balance
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
(05-13-2017, 03:23 PM)usmaniac Wrote: I keep thinking I forgot one but i don;t know.
Oh damn I got it

- Yugoslavia

That is a spectacular acheivment considering Yugoslavia was dismantled in 1991.
(05-16-2017, 09:11 AM)Dr.Doolitle Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 03:23 PM)usmaniac Wrote: I keep thinking I forgot one but i don;t know.
Oh damn I got it

- Yugoslavia

I'd like to think so  Sleepy
Nah just don;'t know which country nowadays. SHe told her name - I said sounds Yugoslavic - she said yes, I'm from there.
Besides, when I was in school, we called all the refugees from there Yugoslavic, and many people still do. Also, I think you're confused with the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia was dismantled at a later time, but not sure.
Must add this girl was insanely hot and this happened few weeks back on my birthday. She said I'm 19 yo. Later on facebook I saw born May 2000 ... Yes I always tell older guys i'm 19 yo she said...
(05-16-2017, 09:11 AM)Dr.Doolitle Wrote:
Oh damn I got it

- Yugoslavia

Well not really, if she's more than 26 years old
I think this is a good thread, but we should take it to the next level.

The more important questions are:
- which nation was the best in terms of overall pleasure, difficulty, sexual performance of the girl?
- in which country / city is it possible to collect several flags in a short period of time?

I start.
- Easiest flag: Philippines. I used lines such as "I want a one-night-stand" just to filter out girls who might not be interested, and I still got results.
- Overall pleasure: Russia and France have highly sophisticated girls. (I can imagine french guys on the forum would disagree. Maybe I was just lucky, but french girls are some of the most pleasant ones in western Europe imo)
- Sexual performance: I think Thai girls delivered better than others.

Countries / cities:
- I have 3 new flags within total stay of 5 weeks in HK
- 5 flags within total stay of 3 weeks in Singapore
- 2 flags in two weekend visits in Stuttgart, Germany

Where did you collect flags?
I agree with you on the french girls. They are usually fine, the only problem is that they are pretty negative in general, like most of the people living in France are. If you find french expats, they are usually better. French women are usually pretty feminine compared to the rest of Western Europe but still below Eastern ones or Asians.

Easiest Flag: I go with you with the Philippines. Pretty easy to do well once you are in the country. Pinays abroad are also pretty easy. I met several ones in China and they are in generally flirting with you easily and not especially difficult to bang.

Overall pleasure: Southern Eastern Europe: Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria ranked by preference. Beautiful girls with good personalities and usually good sex.

Sexual performance: Serbia, hands down. 5 girls and never one bad lay, cannot think of another country with multiple lays in the same case.

For country/ cities, I would go for big international Asian cities like HK, Singapore or Shanghai.
Paris is good if you are living around the universities in city center as there are many international students.
Nice lists I've seen so far. I think I have an excel file somewhere I created one day bored at my office job, gonna check.
Solid lists guys, I see some real gems in there. Cheers!

Holy shit 20N, 70 is legit - you need to work to 100 if you're already that close! Big Grin 

I like Beentheredonethat's idea. Not just post the list but add some flavour to it!

Easiest flag
Thailand, doubled up my very first 7 hours in that country

Overall pleasure:
I met an statistically overrepresented number of freaks in Philippines, nympho girl with fetishes etc. 

Sexual performance
Thai girls are the queens of squatting & ridding, they have genetically advanced knees from working in those rice fields for generations, they don't get tired: gold medal. In general, I'm giving this trophy to Brazilian girls however, nothing as sex a Brazilian girl dirty talking in Portugueshsshshs. Also they get the wettest. 

I didn't keep track of flags per amount of time, I think that's more incidental.
(05-13-2017, 11:33 PM)TigerT Wrote: -Kazakhstan
-Kyrgyzstan

-Mongolia

Where did you get these flags generally, in that country, or in another country?
USA
Canada
France
Brazil
Cape Verde
Dominican Republic
China
Korea
HK
Singapore
Thailand
Philippines
Vietnam
Cambodia
Taiwan
Japan
(05-22-2017, 01:13 PM)Phoenix Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 11:33 PM)TigerT Wrote: -Kazakhstan
-Kyrgyzstan

-Mongolia

Where did you get these flags generally, in that country, or in another country?

I got the one from Kyrgyzstan in France, at my university. Could not get more Kyrgyz in the country.

Kazakhstan and Mongolia in China, but I have since then got both in their own country.
What are aiming for in our lives
Sweden
Norway
Denmark
German
The Netherlands
Polish
Czech Republic
Spanish
American

Lao
Thai
Khmer
Vietnamese 

My favorite ones have been Thai girlfriends, Khmer and Norwegians. The worst one would be the American. Holy shit she never would shut the fuck up. Had to comment on everything...
(06-08-2017, 08:03 PM)Timtim Wrote: The worst one would be the American. Holy shit she never would shut the fuck up. Had to comment on everything...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Being american, have to agree. Just slept with an american girl here in DR and I couldn't stand her. I couldn't finish just because her personality made me lose a lot of the attraction i originally felt for her (she was decent looking).
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
^ And I cannot stand their masculine low voice (applies to the majority of anglosphere girls too).
I will probably never get an anglosphere flag, but be it like that.
(06-11-2017, 06:29 AM)Beentheredonethat Wrote: ^ And I cannot stand their masculine low voice (applies to the majority of anglosphere girls too).
I will probably never get an anglosphere flag, but be it like that.

Just stick something in her mouth, smash one for the flag, zip up and walk away.