Instagram-best platform to meet/pipeling/date hot girls
It's not good. Messaged a girl that thought my posts/landscape photos were funny, proved I was okay looking via Facetime and met up. I think like 95% of women on IG don't even respond. Corsega and I have extremely similar results if you want to lookup his username or blog (pancakemouse).

Dan The Man is a normal guy who travels for work and has a really good IG - I would not be surprised if he does better - but he also has a huge social / family circle and infinite money.

The point is you can't run it solo.
Given the COVID lockdowns and the fact that I'm traveling a bit in the coming months, I've been trying to pipeline more on IG. The playbook has been the following:

- Follow random attractive girls in a new city sourcing from each other (ie: find one girl in that city, look through people she's following and follow them) and from local restaurants/bars.
- If they don't request to follow back in the next week or so, I just unfollow. Just in case people are not aware, when you DM a girl who doesn't follow you back, your DM goes into the "message requests" folder where she's never going to read it. Whereas if you DM a girl who follows back, it goes into her inbox where at the very least, she will see it and have to make a conscious decision to not reply.
- I avoid following girls with >4k followers (unless she's a total smokeshow) since they're really unlikely to follow back a random in my experience, so no need to waste time.
- If they follow back and especially if they engage with my profile (ie: view stories, like pics), then I would think they are likely to respond to a casual DM.

All this seems high investment, but I'd say I spend less than 15 mins a day on this. Which is far less than what many people spend on dating apps.

It's only been a few weeks, and so far I've gotten a ~5-10% follow-back rate. I don't think this is too bad considering these are mostly all early 20s girls who are pretty attractive. Some of them have been consistently viewing my stories/liking pics. Haven't yet slid in the DM since ideally I want to do that at most 2-3 wks before I'm physically in that city. I'm curious what the final verdict will be.

Anybody tried this type of strategy before?
What kind of stuff do you post on your page Dali?
After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
For posts I pretty much post pics of outdoor stuff, travel, social life, and some family (in order from most to least). I reserve the best quality photos for posts. On stories I post all types of stuff... cooking, DJ sets, parties, more outdoor things. Used to post stories at least once a day, now with lockdowns I've slowed down with it and just stick to things that are interesting.

I don't have a particularly strong "theme" on my main page, for better or worse. Generally I try to present myself as a well-rounded guy who can go mountaineering for a few weeks and then party for a week straight haha.
"3041 girls followed (and liked three of their photos)
100 girls followed back (3.28%)
73 were hot enough to open
45 replied to opener
12 gave their number or agreed to date
1 date
0 bangs"
(05-08-2020, 07:41 AM)dingdongditch Wrote: "3041 girls followed (and liked three of their photos)
45 replied to opener
1 date
0 bangs"

That's fucking miserable. I don't know instagram for shit but I think you're doing something wrong
(05-08-2020, 08:00 AM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 07:41 AM)dingdongditch Wrote: "3041 girls followed (and liked three of their photos)
45 replied to opener
1 date
0 bangs"

That's fucking miserable. I don't know instagram for shit but I think you're doing something wrong

Not mine, don't really use it. I was in a band on the tail end of when that was cool, and probably got 2 or 3 from IG after a concert or something.
(05-08-2020, 09:56 AM)dingdongditch Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 08:00 AM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote:
45 replied to opener
1 date
0 bangs"

Not mine, don't really use it. I was in a band on the tail end of when that was cool, and probably got 2 or 3 from IG after a concert or something.

Just not trying hard enough lol have to follow 6082 for good proof of concept haha. Half of 1 is zero. Have to get to 2 dates! I'm kind of joking on the 6082 part. Probably what you actually need to do is find a way to improve the follow-back rate. Then improve the date-to-bang conversion rate. But if you can get 1/100 to meet you, then you know eventually one will bang. This isn't a failure it is a work in progress.
I be nutting in these bitches!
https://youtu.be/ixCrLAgk4YI
If you automated the follow/followback i mean it wouldn't be bad to get 12 numbers and 1 date from that. But doing all that manually, fuuuuuuck that.
I remember those stats actually. That's from 'corsega' from RVF, he also had a blog but hasn't posted recently.

The important thing there is I am almost certain that he used a bot to do that. I think it is very different when you are doing it manually because you can target select. For example, I typically don't follow girls who are married or are clearly in serious relationships. Its also hard to know whether something was just off with his profile (he had followers through FollowLiker, which now has become very obvious).
The problem with using IG like this is you aren't going to catch anything. It's like trying to fish on a lake where everyone else has their lines cast. We don't want to spend all day botting, or swiping, or liking, or following or any of that nonsense. I don't do any of the mentioned strategies. You're better off on Tinder than doing that. Competing with 10000 thirsty beta guys.

Use your heads gentlemen. Follow and Unfollow??? This was from like the 2010-2014 era and still wasn't that effective.

If IG is REALLY important to you, go and buy an account with a ton of followers. Will run you like 1000$ for an account with 80-200k followers. Change that account to something you are doing / passionate about. You might lose like 30-40% of the follows but it dosen't matter. It won't go down that much if the account you buy is a related niche. From there you should be able to grow and get the blue check verified badge.

NOW to effectively leverage all that money and effort? Approach via social circle, bar, club, your niche scene. That "Instagram" is your business card.

You don't just throw around a shitty business card and hope to catch a client. Why treat game any differently? If you have a bad IG, you are MUCH better off not even having one whatsoever. Contrary to what incels are now saying, women DO in fact have sex with men without Instagrams.

If you play that game, you need to compete with the bodybuilders and lambo douchebags. Be creative.

Do guys get laid by traveling and ONLY using their IGs? Yeah, but they tend to be high rollers.
Consider myself red-pilled on IG. I followed guidance of Cors ala RVF.

Put a shit ton of effort in, time, money, bots etc.

Did it as a purposeful beta test. I got 1000 followers (from 0) with a shit ton of effort.

My belief is chose the returns that pay off later, ie medium term. Gym, diet, approaching. To take it a level further, dating profiles.

It's not worth the effort.

Wake up every day, and realize the amount of effort I spent on IG, when I coulda just been at the gym or living life. Don't pollute your mind if you don't have to.

// they implimented changes to instas API/ systems, last year and I don't see an upside to slogging through automation. It's you competing against guys in the third world who have a lower value to their time.
Triad, I wouldn't say my IG is bad or shitty. It isn't striking enough where a model is going to slip me her address once she sees it, but it works really well for some girls.

Otherwise, the main reason I'm even discussing this is because of the lockdowns. Not sure where you're living, but where I'm at, anything resembling "socialization" has been closed for 7 weeks and counting (including outdoor things like beaches and hikes), and bars/clubs are looking like they aren't realistically opening until July or later. Some girls will literally walk onto the street when you're running to do proper "social distancing".

I usually use IG as a complementary tool to meeting women in other aspects of life. Now, that option is no longer available. The entire idea of "just approach, don't use social media", while accurate to a point, doesn't apply to many of us right now.
^^It is instant attraction or it's not, in which case, you're simping or playing catch-up for the latter.

I implemented IG as a component of approaches I believe like two times in the past year.

I think it is all bout attraction.

Put efforts on the front end, ie approaches or web dating, rather than using Insta to seal the deal or be comfort.

At least in person rejection is "real".
The two points you both raised are equally valid.

IG isn't terrible to guys who already a have a ton of clout on there. If you were starting from zero, I wouldn't even bother unless I was straight up buying an account. That's what I really meant to get across.

I realize that during this time we can't go approach IRL. I also see Lothario's point that the time would be better spent elsewhere. Not to mention all the privacy leakage.

I don't have any new pipline prospects. Everything I had pre-lockdown is what has kept me good sex wise. Currently I have no IG and a minimal, locked down Facebook.
I’m pretty surprised the follow follow back method still works. My resources tell me it’s dead.
After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
It's all about the context in which you're using it. Think about it - if a random chick follows you, you check out her profile and think she's attractive, will you follow her back? Of course you would. It's the same idea here. The girls who follow me back likely find my profile intriguing enough to make that tiny investment.

The way I see it is that a follow back is somewhat similar to a "swipe right" on a dating app, in that it shows she has initial interest, but you still have to actually capitalize on it. The difference is that on IG, your stories/posts allow you to generate interest passively better than a dating app does (if you don't message her right away on Tinder, your profile is lost under the flood of other dudes she's swiping right on).
I've offered a critique but no suggestions. More aggressive with Snapchat, if you're not doing it already. Do blind adds, use the map feature and edit upload moments on Bluestacks if it's easier time-wise. That was 2 years ago, it's actually gotten tighter and tougher.

They all have passports, parents paying rent and make 60k sending emails, photos of you partying and being generally extroverted isn't going to put you over the edge.

I rolled my eyes when my twin was fucking an NFL player, until I met him and shook his hand at Thanksgiving.
(05-08-2020, 09:05 PM)Triad Wrote: IG isn't terrible to guys who already a have a ton of clout on there. If you were starting from zero, I wouldn't even bother unless I was straight up buying an account. That's what I really meant to get across.

That's me right now, I just made an IG recently (I know, I know) during my boredom with the pandemic.  Honestly I'm not even sure what to do with it.  I made one because I think Facebook is trash and I found myself on fb mostly just posting check-ins and pics from traveling, which I should probably be doing on IG.

Still trying to figure it all out though.  When I hit the search button it is mostly gen z girls doing workouts in the tightest form of clothing possible.  And as nice as it is to look at, I just don't find it entertaining or see any value in it.  I'm just not sure that I want to participate in any of that, and I sure as hell don't want these girls to somehow profit off of me following them.
If it makes you feel better, the girls that you would follow are not likely to make a profit off of you. Your average insta-thot only has an audience that ogles her, and not much else. That’s not very useful, unless you’re paying to play.