Instagram-best platform to meet/pipeling/date hot girls
If I am already putting content on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc, it isn't too much work to repost on IG. I have gotten one lay from IG, without much effort. It was a chick who responding to my content. I have also banged a few who I saw checking me out with likes and IM's on IG after I had already talked with them on Tinder or FB. I can't tell if IG influenced them much. I haven't initiated any IG convos myself. So I generally agree not much point in trying to initiate contacts in IG, but if you have other social media, you can easily move it to IG with little effort and possibly get something from chicks who prefer IG to other social media.

(12-27-2019, 03:11 AM)Shifty Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 07:05 PM)mickizzzz5@gmail.com Wrote: Now imagine we all get two instagram accounts-- one account (or many accounts) to follow other players' instagrams and an other account to attract girls, we follow each other,build each other up

Terrible idea since this forum constantly gets into autistic arguments with each other, better to keep real life and forum identity separate.
It's not a bad idea to follow other Swoopers on IG, like for like bro. Even if it was someone I was having a cat fight with on Swoop I would help him out on IG why not lol. You can even make a fake IG if you're worried about your worlds colliding. But you can also just pay someone $5 on Fiverr to do this for you.
(12-27-2019, 06:57 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: If I am already putting content on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc, it isn't too much work to repost on IG. I have gotten one lay from IG, without much effort. It was a chick who responding to my content. I have also banged a few who I saw checking me out with likes and IM's on IG after I had already talked with them on Tinder or FB. I can't tell if IG influenced them much. I haven't initiated any IG convos myself. So I generally agree not much point in trying to initiate contacts in IG, but if you have other social media, you can easily move it to IG with little effort and possibly get something from chicks who prefer IG to other social media.

(12-27-2019, 03:11 AM)Shifty Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 07:05 PM)mickizzzz5@gmail.com Wrote: Now imagine we all get two instagram accounts-- one account (or many accounts) to follow other players' instagrams and an other account to attract girls, we follow each other,build each other up

Terrible idea since this forum constantly gets into autistic arguments with each other, better to keep real life and forum identity separate.
It's not a bad idea to follow other Swoopers on IG, like for like bro. Even if it was someone I was having a cat fight with on Swoop I would help him out on IG why not lol. You can even make a fake IG if you're worried about your worlds colliding. But you can also just pay someone $5 on Fiverr to do this for you.
did you get alot of facebook lays
I am on Instagram hours a day for work (i only have a business profile) so in my downtime I studied a little bit of it from a game and have some opinions.

Its not worth your time UNLESS you have a credible account. I would say 5 to 10K followers. I personally would say 10K followers is the minimum to have enough "clout" for a girl to take you seriously. There's too many thirsty guys on there offering free attention for nothing so you HAVE to do something to stand out. Top notch profile, in a niche direction with 10K followers I think is the way to do it. Instagram is now saturated and again I don't think its worth it unless you have figure out a SERIOUS angle to pull it off. My business account is nearing 10K now and it wasnt easy!

Best thing to use Instagram for is for extra social proof on a Tinder/Bumble profile so you can suck a girl into your world and lifestyle.

TikTok is now up and coming and I think we should be discussing getting ahead of the game on that and keeping tabs on it even if its not effective yet!

I know I sound like Gary V on this one but it is true.
(12-28-2019, 01:29 PM)Kir Diesel Wrote: I am on Instagram hours a day for work (i only have a business profile) so in my downtime I studied a little bit of it from a game and have some opinions.

Its not worth your time UNLESS you have a credible account. I would say 5 to 10K followers. I personally would say 10K followers is the minimum to have enough "clout" for a girl to take you seriously. There's too many thirsty guys on there offering free attention for nothing so you HAVE to do something to stand out. Top notch profile, in a niche direction with 10K followers I think is the way to do it. Instagram is now saturated and again I don't think its worth it unless you have figure out a SERIOUS angle to pull it off. My business account is nearing 10K now and it wasnt easy!

Best thing to use Instagram for is for extra social proof on a Tinder/Bumble profile so you can suck a girl into your world and lifestyle.

TikTok is now up and coming and I think we should be discussing getting ahead of the game on that and keeping tabs on it even if its not effective yet!

I know I sound like Gary V on this one but it is true.

who is tiktok, i have already instagram searched him
For me IG acts more as the social proof for the college girls I pick up, the fact that i have one [not my real name] and it has followers and cool photos makes me more relatable and easier to justify sleeping with on date 1/2.
https://www.igcasanova.com/outsource-dating/

I saw this and thought it would be relevant. I have certain issues (i.e. I'm pressed for time) that I messaged the owner but outsourcing my dating might be cheaper than going to a foreign country.

As a side note now that I think about it I worked with a coworker who met her partner through Instagram. I've had a lot of bad luck with my online profile in America but if I strike gold I would be more than happy to talk about the service.
Ig is pretty much sugaring at this point
The number of followers you have on IG is not nearly as important as the quality & quantity of your posts. It’s super easy/cheap to buy followers online and most people at least the ones who are active on IG know this.

If you want to max out your results on IG, my advice is to focus on a high value “angle”. For me personally, it’s fitness, travel, and my extremely adorable husky.
(01-07-2020, 11:38 PM)finchfry157 Wrote: The number of followers you have on IG is not nearly as important as the quality & quantity of your posts. It’s super easy/cheap to buy followers online and most people at least the ones who are active on IG know this.

If you want to max out your results on IG, my advice is to focus on a high value “angle”. For me personally, it’s fitness, travel, and my extremely adorable husky.

"The number of followers you have on IG is not nearly as important as the quality & quantity of your posts"---- I disagree, you CANNOT overemphasize the importance of the amount of followers you have and the ratio of the followers/following. ofcourse the photos and content are also important as well. And instagram can be much more than this side supplement thing to your tinder and cold-approaches. instagram can be your PRIMARY platform if it has more than 20000 followers and not more than 2000 peopple following. you can use instagram in conjuction to all other platforms(instagram can be both indepenent or a boost to the other platforms where you meet girls). 
(02-01-2020, 02:18 PM)mickizzzz5@gmail.com Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 11:38 PM)finchfry157 Wrote: The number of followers you have on IG is not nearly as important as the quality & quantity of your posts. It’s super easy/cheap to buy followers online and most people at least the ones who are active on IG know this.

"The number of followers you have on IG is not nearly as important as the quality & quantity of your posts"---- I disagree, you CANNOT overemphasize the importance of the amount of followers you have and the ratio of the followers/following. ofcourse the photos and content are also important as well.  ... 

Naaahh not all. Your follower number is not relevant at all. around 2500 is totally fine. Ratio is important tho, best not to follow more than like 250 people, regardless of how many followers you have. Most important is engagement tho, nothing more embarrassing than a guy who has 20k followers and 30 likes and no comments on his photos. 

Girls know that guys generally don't have that many followers compared to girls. I know quite many girls who work as models with 70k plus followers on Insta whose boyfriends have like 3000 followers. That's normal. 

If you're a genuine influencer with 20k plus REAL followers that's cool of course, can't hurt. That can definitely be a great side hustle. Also great potential to grow it further and monetize it. But for getting girls that not necessary.
(02-01-2020, 05:15 PM)New Ice Age Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 02:18 PM)mickizzzz5@gmail.com Wrote:

"The number of followers you have on IG is not nearly as important as the quality & quantity of your posts"---- I disagree, you CANNOT overemphasize the importance of the amount of followers you have and the ratio of the followers/following. ofcourse the photos and content are also important as well.  ... 

Naaahh not all. Your follower number is not relevant at all. around 2500 is totally fine. Ratio is important tho, best not to follow more than like 250 people, regardless of how many followers you have. Most important is engagement tho, nothing more embarrassing than a guy who has 20k followers and 30 likes and no comments on his photos. 

Girls know that guys generally don't have that many followers compared to girls. I know quite many girls who work as models with 70k plus followers on Insta whose boyfriends have like 3000 followers. That's normal. 

If you're a genuine influencer with 20k plus REAL followers that's cool of course, can't hurt. That can definitely be a great side hustle. Also great potential to grow it further and monetize it. But for getting girls that not necessary.

ofcourse the likes on the photos, quality of the photos and follower amount must be matched

Agreed. It helps to have a decent number of followers (and if you have 20k+ real followers, it will be percieved as pretty impressive), but the posts are what matter most. Your extremely adorable husky probably gets you a ton of pussy lol.

How have you used fitness effectively on IG? That niche seems extremely overplayed unless you really are in the top 1% of men, at least based on what I've seen.
(01-06-2020, 02:37 AM)ChicagoFire Wrote: https://www.igcasanova.com/outsource-dating/

I saw this and thought it would be relevant. I have certain issues (i.e. I'm pressed for time) that I messaged the owner but outsourcing my dating might be cheaper than going to a foreign country.

As a side note now that I think about it I worked with a coworker who met her partner through Instagram. I've had a lot of bad luck with my online profile in America but if I strike gold I would be more than happy to talk about the service.

If Im not mistaken thats former RVFer Vinny. He is the OG IG guru
@dali Yes and no. I’m not completing for sponsorships or anything like that. It’s like chicks with nice booties. For the average girl, getting on playboy is unrealistic, but having a bunch of dudes appreciate her body is doable. Same angle I’m going for. Def not at my full potential yet
^ Good point. From what I've seen there's just less of a market for girls appreciating dudes with nice bodies (ie: way more dudes follow hot fitness bitches on IG compared to girls following jacked dudes), but if you're able to combine it with several other attributes like travel and a dog, can definitely see it working.

On an unrelated note, I made this post in the other IG thread.

(12-30-2019, 05:29 PM)Dali Wrote: Quick tip for increasing follow-back rates: Keep your profile private.

I have always had a public profile from the legacy days of running a follow-back bot + using engagement groups on stories. Over the past year, my follow-back rate from attractive women dropped precipitously. Even girls with not that many followers weren't following back. I switched it over to private a month ago, and overnight, I'm regularly getting follows from plenty of attractive girls (who are also viewing stories).

If you're still using engagement groups, you can always switch it to public when you post a photo (takes 2 seconds in settings). Until then, I would strongly recommend keeping it on private.

Just over a month later and it continues to be a clear win for private. I'm getting like ~20% of girls that I follow to follow back (I typically target girls with ~800-2k followers, as well as ones I just meet in real life). Better engagement on stories. Maybe I gotta step up my profile haha, but it has really improved things for me.
I am not in favor of this idea, online gaming is good for pipelining, beyond that get on the streets and game
IG has to be the worst ROI out of almost anything, for sure out of anything I’ve used, by a factor of 10. I imagine twitter would be worse but I don’t use it. I’ve gotten laid from a Facebook account with a midget with a craneofacial deformity before.

The user base is just too small, even though it doesn’t seem like it.
Wait what. Was the girl the midget with the bad dome?
I used Brian Peppers profile picture, he's an old pedophile midget with facial reconstruction. I don't like doing that really but it was such a deep throwaway account made for signing up to Spotify.

Just to clarify I have 800 IG followers on a private profile.
Yeah I'm going to need a story here buddy