Instagram-best platform to meet/pipeling/date hot girls
The majority of hot girls have IGs and most people on IG are women. The majority of hot girls are very status-oriented,think of how women gossip about famous guys,their freind is dating the popular guy,etc. a hot girl with 5000 followers will see a guy with 20000 followers as an opportunity to get more IG followers. however shalow and status-oriented it seems,

Now imagine we all get two instagram accounts-- one account (or many accounts) to follow other players' instagrams and an other account to attract girls, we follow each other,build each other up then we all have lots of followers and we are following very little people on our attract-girls accounts--a very alpha follower/following ratio. i dont think there is enough people on the swooptheworld forum to build a very large amount of followers--20 thousand or more...
What’s Instagram?
Interesting. Some guys here are using Instagram instead of Tinder and the rest for that already, right?
After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
do you wanna message a 100 hot girls on instagram in an hour or "approach" girls in malls,busy streets/clubs when your are bogged down by approach anxiety, its VERY VERY difficult to approach 10 or more girls a day with all the anxiety and rejections, you need to approach 50 or more girls to get laid from daytime approaches. The girls know nothing about you when you approach them in the street,mall or club.
Yea, but going through that will benefit more than just your dating life. That confidence from going through all of that spills over, and you'll feel like more of a man after a daybang. You'll stand out more depending on where you do it too. No one really does daygame in Austin, and they're sick of Tinder and the like. Online game should be a supplement, not the main meal.
After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
(12-26-2019, 07:27 PM)whitewashedblackguy Wrote: Yea, but going through that will benefit more than just your dating life. That confidence from going through all of that spills over, and you'll feel like more of a man after a daybang. Online game should be a supplement, not the main meal.

yeah, online game is a variety of things. im not saying you should not cold approach( which can happen in a variety of places). the day and night time venues are day and night difference( pun intended) also the night scene is very different in different scities. if you have a 9-5 job- daygame is very very difficult thing to integrate. bottomline whats the least amount of effort for the highest quality and quantity of girls
This sounds like a great project for the Incel community. It wont get them laid but it will keep them busy
[Image: 85447911.jpg]

I found some of OPs prior work.
Maybe this can be turned into something useful, like how to organically grow your instagram clout.
(12-26-2019, 08:10 PM)win Wrote: [Image: 85447911.jpg]

I found some of OPs prior work.

The guys that created this website got the majority of their lays from online game.
(12-26-2019, 07:17 PM)mickizzzz5@gmail.com Wrote: do you wanna message a 100 hot girls on instagram in an hour or "approach" girls in malls,busy streets/clubs when your are bogged down by approach anxiety, its VERY VERY difficult to approach 10 or more girls a day with all the anxiety and rejections, you need to approach 50 or more girls to get laid from daytime approaches. The girls know nothing about you when you approach them in the street,mall or club.

Do you want to do what average incels do and and spend an hour messaging 100 attention whores on instagram that have thousands of beta followers lavishing their praises (because its easy), or spend an hour approaching cute girls in real life that are rarely approached by confident guys with game? Do you want to tell your friends about the girls you messaged on the internet, or your ballsy real life cold approach that they could never do because they're not as confident and cool as you are?
(12-26-2019, 07:12 PM)whitewashedblackguy Wrote: Interesting. Some guys here are using Instagram instead of Tinder and the rest for that already, right?

Supposedly.

I'm not too keen on IG. The "hot" women on their who waste a lot of time manipulating their photos and fixated on likes for their dopamines hits could've probably did time in a looney bin in more sane times. A lot of them have a crazed or vacant look in their eyes.
(12-26-2019, 08:35 PM)fullthrottle Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 07:17 PM)mickizzzz5@gmail.com Wrote: do you wanna message a 100 hot girls on instagram in an hour or "approach" girls in malls,busy streets/clubs when your are bogged down by approach anxiety, its VERY VERY difficult to approach 10 or more girls a day with all the anxiety and rejections, you need to approach 50 or more girls to get laid from daytime approaches. The girls know nothing about you when you approach them in the street,mall or club.

Do you want to do what average incels do and and spend an hour messaging 100 attention whores on instagram that have thousands of beta followers lavishing their praises (because its easy), or spend an hour approaching cute girls in real life that are rarely approached by confident guys with game? Do you want to tell your friends about the girls you messaged on the internet, or your ballsy real life cold approach that they could never do because they're not as confident and cool as you are?

true, i dont plan to do the typical beta compliment comment,"you're beutiful!", but if i Have much more IG followers than her- i should stick out
(12-26-2019, 07:05 PM)mickizzzz5@gmail.com Wrote: Now imagine we all get two instagram accounts-- one account (or many accounts) to follow other players' instagrams and an other account to attract girls, we follow each other,build each other up

Terrible idea since this forum constantly gets into autistic arguments with each other, better to keep real life and forum identity separate.
Wow, just reading this thread gave me cancer.  Thanks dude.
(12-26-2019, 08:35 PM)fullthrottle Wrote: Do you want to do what average incels do and and spend an hour messaging 100 attention whores on instagram that have thousands of beta followers lavishing their praises (because its easy), or spend an hour approaching cute girls in real life that are rarely approached by confident guys with game? Do you want to tell your friends about the girls you messaged on the internet, or your ballsy real life cold approach that they could never do because they're not as confident and cool as you are?

New shiny object syndrome as well. Snapchat, insta, youtube, facebook etc. Each of them has its own quirks like when Kim Kardashian started that border trend on insta. Before I get accused of being a hypocrite I do have social media but unfortunately I don't get lays from it (yet). I wouldn't want to rely on it though. 

I'm more on the camp of cold approach. I once worked with this depraved, older excon who I'm certain had no social media (couldn't find him) and he fucked tons of girls. One of the avenues he would take is bring girls with him to parties.
Well if you're someone like @santiagopgm then why not? There's nothing wrong with showcasing your lifestyle (if you've got one) on IG.
Instagram for the sole purpose to 'get hot women' is a wrong and unproductive approach. Ok you will have a profile and have (if everyone has insta+follows you back) a lot of followers, but what else will be featured on your profile? Will it be something that will take you YET AGAIN more time, because it will be a fake identity that you create? or will you leave it blank?
Instagram can be good if you pair it with something else that you do in life. If you have a somewhat successful YouTube channel, it could make sense to post some relevant infos that you found during the research of your doing the video and it will be easier, it is anyways your hobby. 
If you do sports and get pictures done by a local newspaper or photographer you can also upload it there. Treat it like passive income and don't expect ANYTHING of Instagram! If you are already working strategies for Instagram, you are already doing it the wrong way! Keep it passive dude.
IG has become too restrictive for spam messaging (will block you). Not worth it anymore.
(12-27-2019, 03:50 PM)Obermarschall Wrote: Instagram for the sole purpose to 'get hot women' is a wrong and unproductive approach. Ok you will have a profile and have (if everyone has insta+follows you back) a lot of followers, but what else will be featured on your profile? Will it be something that will take you YET AGAIN more time, because it will be a fake identity that you create? or will you leave it blank?
Instagram can be good if you pair it with something else that you do in life. If you have a somewhat successful YouTube channel, it could make sense to post some relevant infos that you found during the research of your doing the video and it will be easier, it is anyways your hobby. 
If you do sports and get pictures done by a local newspaper or photographer you can also upload it there. Treat it like passive income and don't expect ANYTHING of Instagram! If you are already working strategies for Instagram, you are already doing it the wrong way! Keep it passive dude.

yes the IG is not the whole story, I would like to hear what the swooptheworld guys think of instagram--THC and 20nation