Is Philippines being invaded by sex tourists and sexpats?
First Post.
Safe to travel to "normal" tourists?
A Sexpat expose in the Philippines.
2 Expats by the name of Steve Montelli and Reekay Velez (both Youtubers) are the main topic of a couple of articles in
https://expatsinphilippines915337111.wor...ilippines/
To answer your question, yes Philippines is being invaded by sexpats and sex tourists. But the invasion started before any of us were born .

Stay our of mindanao and catobato and you will be fine. Just use common sense whether you are there to bang hoes or see waterfalls and beaches etc.
Of coarse it's not safe for normal tourists, the sexpats will kidnap and rape you to death.
That isn't even an "article" can't tell who wrote it or what the purpose is. And the 'article" seems to be accusing these two men of something, although it isn't much of an expose because there don't really seem to be any details of what they actually did lol. Perhaps somewhere a lame SJW is working on her phd and this is her thesis?
A hater posts a link to a hater blog.
Did one of those old guys bang your sister, OP?
Troll.
(12-24-2019, 02:53 PM)Daryush Neubache Wrote: To answer your question,  yes Philippines is being invaded by sexpats and sex tourists.  But the invasion started before any of us were born .

Stay our of mindanao and catobato and you will be fine. Just use common sense whether you are there to bang hoes or see waterfalls and beaches etc.

What would be the difference between a sex pat and a sex tourist ? Curious to know your opinion....
Thanks!!
Sexpat : foreigner that chooses to live in Philipines because of the easy pussy.
Sex tourist : foreigner that chooses to visit Philipines because of the easy pussy.
Both of them are absolutely right to want to escape the sexual misery prevailing in Western countries.!!
Probably... but it doesn't seem to matter.

Filipinas are still putting out for Western men (in droves, mind you) despite the huge influx of sex tourists.
Pinoy don’t come on here and act like a faggot, your women have been sluts for a long time, water is wet.
Quote:According to Montelli exploitation and abuse under the principle of a stronger economy (USA) trying to take advantage of a less prosperous economy (PH) is a totally valid point and acceptable practice. I don’t think many modern Filipinas are down with that. Steve is a product of a society that has been changing, but he got stuck in an era when gifting a 80’s Sony Walkman dropped panties in Manila. The 80s are over Steve, you have to bring more to the table. The Jollibee combo doesn’t cut it anymore.

Nothing so charming as women who over-estimate their own intelligence. The idea that all parties are equal in sexual – or any other – relationship is naivete of the highest order. But this dogma has become so entrenched that feminists contest even the most basic facts of history.

Fundamentally your petty rage is misplaced. I understand that, as a feminist, you hate to see unattractive men achieve happiness. But as an ugly women you should be thinking about exploiting your own sexual niche instead of targeting others. The USA may be an attractive destination for you.

It may be more productive for you to think about the wealthy Filipino families that are destroying your country instead of targeting foreigners on the internet. As an outrage blogger you are the lowest form of scum but you can re-apply that energy to create a better situation for yourself.
Creepy old sexpats (like womaniser) are not your competition anyways.
haha..I think TheSignal is a fat feminist ignorant american teen !!! Who else would use the term "creepy" to designate a man who has natural sex urges ?
Once again stop the garbage posts/threads and personal insults, I'm gonna start banning all you faggots!
Although I question the motives of OP, I would not be surprised if "he" is a lame SJW working on her #metoo phd thesis, it behooves us all to take note that at any minute a lame SJW could latch on to you and try to "out" you on the interweb so that she can ride your coattails to fame. If you are in fact a high value male, this fame could rocket you to stardom and women would flock to you, because the bad boy image does attract a lot of women in fact. But if you don't need all the poosy served to you on a silver platter and prefer to avoid becoming a rock star, be careful with the YouTube.
(12-27-2019, 09:41 AM)Rottenapple Wrote: Once again stop the garbage posts/threads and personal insults, I'm gonna start banning all you faggots!

Lol fine but I couldn’t resist the continuity humor from him coming at me in my thread. It’s just a joke chillax bro

(12-27-2019, 01:54 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: Although I question the motives of OP, I would not be surprised if "he" is a lame SJW working on her #metoo phd thesis, it behooves us all to take note that at any minute a lame SJW could latch on to you and try to "out" you on the interweb so that she can ride your coattails to fame. If you are in fact a high value male, this fame could rocket you to stardom and women would flock to you, because the bad boy image does attract a lot of women in fact. But if you don't need all the poosy served to you on a silver platter and prefer to avoid becoming a rock star, be careful with the YouTube.

I think it’s probably local guys tired of getting their girls swept on by white dudes lol.
(12-27-2019, 08:06 PM)TheSignal Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 09:41 AM)Rottenapple Wrote: Once again stop the garbage posts/threads and personal insults, I'm gonna start banning all you faggots!

Lol fine but I couldn’t resist the continuity humor from him coming at me in my thread. It’s just a joke chillax bro

(12-27-2019, 01:54 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: Although I question the motives of OP, I would not be surprised if "he" is a lame SJW working on her #metoo phd thesis, it behooves us all to take note that at any minute a lame SJW could latch on to you and try to "out" you on the interweb so that she can ride your coattails to fame. If you are in fact a high value male, this fame could rocket you to stardom and women would flock to you, because the bad boy image does attract a lot of women in fact. But if you don't need all the poosy served to you on a silver platter and prefer to avoid becoming a rock star, be careful with the YouTube.

I think it’s probably local guys tired of getting their girls swept on by white dudes lol.
Yeah some type of troll. Could be a butt hurt local, or maybe it is a shill advertising for "Reekay" who seems to have some type of lame PUA consulting class. Like you need a class to pick up in the Phils.
^ Seems like it. Him and Finch should work together.
(12-27-2019, 09:06 PM)Mister Happy Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 08:06 PM)TheSignal Wrote:

Yeah some type of troll. Could be a butt hurt local, or maybe it is a shill advertising for "Reekay" who seems to have some type of lame PUA consulting class. Like you need a class to pick up in the Phils.
Put yourselves in their shoes. Basically getting cucked at an increasing rate since their women prefer white guys, even old ones. They have an incentive to say things like oh these stories aren’t true, oh these guys are mongerers, etc. Life's not fair. I would advise against using the Asia Cupid sites, just use tinder/irl pickup.
(12-26-2019, 10:48 PM)womaniser Wrote: Sexpat : foreigner that chooses to live in Philipines because of the easy pussy.
Sex tourist : foreigner that chooses to visit Philipines because of the easy pussy.
Both of them are absolutely right to want to escape the sexual misery prevailing in Western countries.!!

It seems Steve Montelli is some sort of hybrid. A mix of sexpat and sexual tourist.