Hong Kong became my favourite destination in (South) East Asia
I've been to Thailand and the Philippines several times, and those countries drag me down more and more.

Bangkok is going to shit, I feel more and more like in a police state.
Wanna change 20$ to local currency? Show your passport, or you can't change. Same goes for hotel checkin (including an automatic notice to the government), buying a new phone card, getting a train ticket. More police to be seen on the streets than some years ago. Some of those issues exist since long, others have been implemented just recently.

Manila is a bad destination as well with trannies, horrible traffic situation, bad cell phone coverage, no culture, nasty food etc etc.

Hong Kong may be more difficult in terms of laying women, but it's now my number one destination in the region.

Advantages:
- Very efficient public transportation, much less traffic
- Phantastic city with great skyline, diverse cuisine, cultural stuff
- Everything just works as it should, even better than in the west
- Almost no backpackers, tattoo shops, tourist girls in fisherman pants

Game advantages:
- Almost every girl speaks english
- Girls have no problem coming to my area (in Bangkok I get too many "Oh that's far, I can't come there")
- Less competition of foreign tourists (but more expats)
- Significantly less trannies and whores
- Interesting niches such as maid's day or bored, undersexed foreign women

I happily pay a bit more for accommodation and booze under such circumstances. Sure, the local girls are more difficult, but there are still many opportunities for someone who invests the time and money.

What are your opinions on that matter?
Hmmm interesting, I haven't heard much great feedback on Hong Kong. I myself haven't been there yet (THC has), but I'm planning to visit in the next few months. Should be interesting, but I understand what you mean about Thailand and Philippines. Getting a ladyboy radar is a necessity and you have to figure out where the "ok" food is and how to get around. I Imagine Hong Kong to be easier to figure out and to be more modern like Japan and Korea were. Looking forward to checking it out.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
You might be the only person ive seen with this opinion.

No way I would choose HK over a poosy paradise. Assuming my logistics were on point.

99% sure I would pull more girls and hotter girls in other cities.
(02-08-2017, 06:43 PM)Dash Wrote: You might be the only person ive seen with this opinion.

No way I would choose HK over a poosy paradise. Assuming my logistics were on point.

99% sure I would pull more girls and hotter girls in other cities.

Sure, Indonesia, Philippines and Thailand have better and easier girls.

But I'm also considering infrastructure, flaking and so on as a whole.

If there's traffic in MNL or BKK (well there always is), a girl will be 30 min or an hour late. In HK girls apologise if they're not punctual to the minute. I love it when I can let go a girl from my place and meet another one for a scheduled date five minutes later.

With a sizable expat community, getting a new flag ar two is easier in HK as well imo. Sure, there are more loose tourist girls in Thailand, but most of them are ugly backpackers.
I spent a lot time in Asia and i spent some time in honngkong either and the huge downside in Hongkong for me is :

- The cost of the real estate ( it are almost london prices you pay here for a flat)
- It's too small and that has as disadvantage it gets to boring after a while ( which never happened to me in Shanghai or Tokyo, who i think have a way better nightlife)
- There are way to many foreigners in hongkong ( aussie's, english,...) that the wow factor is gonge , like in comparison to beijing or any other chinese city beside shanghai, where white guys are treat as gods.
If you like hong kong, Taiwan is a less compact version.
(02-08-2017, 06:26 PM)Beentheredonethat Wrote: I've been to Thailand and the Philippines several times, and those countries drag me down more and more.

Bangkok is going to shit, I feel more and more like in a police state.

I've noticed small things changing, like needing a passport to buy a sim and the banning of shisha/hookah in many places. Other than that nothing bothered me.

(02-08-2017, 06:26 PM)Beentheredonethat Wrote: Manila is a bad destination as well with trannies, horrible traffic situation, bad cell phone coverage, no culture, nasty food etc etc.

Agreed; I didn't remember it was that bad before with the trannies. You always need to have your guards up.
Pinoy food is bad besides a few dishes, try the Kinilaw (raw fish with lemon).
I survive here by eating at the grilled chicken places (Andoks & Chook's), eat like 3 of those a day.

(02-08-2017, 06:26 PM)Beentheredonethat Wrote: Hong Kong may be more difficult in terms of laying women, but it's now my number one destination in the region.
What are your opinions on that matter?

HK has the best skyline in the world and great infrastructure, very easy to get around by metro.

Disadvantage is the cost, easily double the cost (for hotels & short term apartments) compared to the other places.
I'd love to live and work in HK rather than manila for example. Coz yes the quality of life is so much better in HK, and if you get sick of locals you can go foreign girls way easier in HK than manila.

But for a pussy trip I'd choose definetly Manila or BKK over HK. Its just too freaking expensive. Money wise 1 week in HK= 2-3 weeks in manila. And pussy wise we know what that means. if I'd find myself not keen to cope with Manila\BKK traffic , dirt, and crowd, I'd go Kuala Lumpur. Almost as cheap but way more livable.
(02-14-2017, 06:14 PM)baimu Wrote: I'd love to live and work in HK rather than manila for example. Coz yes the quality of life is so much better in HK, and if you get sick of locals you can go foreign girls way easier in HK than manila.

But for a pussy trip I'd choose definetly Manila or BKK over HK. Its just too freaking expensive. Money wise 1 week in HK= 2-3 weeks in manila. And pussy wise we know what that means. if I'd find myself not keen to cope with Manila\BKK traffic , dirt, and crowd, I'd go Kuala Lumpur. Almost as cheap but way more livable.

Simply live and work at The Fort. Very clean and livable there. Best of both worlds.
Update on Hong Kong

I visited HK again and want to share data.

Girls:
I did almost entirely online game this time (with exceptions mentioned below). Most girls online are working as domestic helpers and come from Indonesia or the Philippines. Most of them work and live at their employers home. They have a low salary and few people worship the hard work they are doing. A bad thing is that most of them cannot just leave the workplace during the week, so they are usually only free on saturday (few of them) or sunday (most of them). Most of those girls are underfucked, so it should not be a problem to sleep with them once you manage to meet them.

The local HK girls are more difficult, don't have much personality and they are quite suspicious towards tourists. Meet them only on weekdays.
I did only a few day approaches, unfortunately. Lots of girls from other Asian countries. I talked to girls from Nepal, Thailand and Singapore. I expected more Mainland Chinese girls around but did not manage to meet, let alone bang, any. The best time to be in HK is saturday and sunday, and the domestic helpers are the main reason:
- They are free on those two days
- They are eager to meet a foreigner, and are crazy in bed
- They go out sunday afternoon.

As they have to be back at work sunday evening, they go to party sunday afternoon. The main bars are Neptune III and Makati bar in Wan Chai district. I am not so good in pulling from nightlife venues but succeeded here. Experienced players with advanced game should not have problems in pulling here.

Cost:
Coming from the Euro zone, HK got even more expensive in the last two, three years.
Typical prices are:
- Pint of beer 7-10$, in upscale bars 14$ for a small bottle
- Hotel room in Central starts at 60-70$ (more expensive on the weekend)
- Hotel room in the infamous Tsim Sha Tsui area starts at 30-35$ per night (warning: rooms are super tiny)
- Almost everything is as expensive as in big Western European or US cities, with the exception of public transportation and Taxis.

Logistics:
I stayed in Tsim Sha Tsui, because of the affordable pricing. If you consider staying there as well, I recommend you stay in MIRADOR Mansion, and not CHUNGKING Mansion. The former is slightly more expensive, but the latter is infested with Indian dudes trying to sell pedestrians drugs and fake watches. Mirador has slightly better comfort, too.
Attention: If you stay in this area, your chances with the local HK girls go way down. Everybody knows Chungking Mansion and some girls asked me straight away if I stay there.

Things to do:
- Several websites rank HK as #1 in terms of skyline beauty. Great vantage points in Kowloon
- Hiking is great and the views are truly phantastic. Given the short distances to residential areas, I think this is a must for every HK visitor
- If you don't want to spend money for the tour to Big Buddha in Lantau (touristy anyway), go to the calm and free of charge 10000 Buddha Monastery in Sha Tin
- Get a drink in Ozone Bar (on 118th floor in ICC building). The view is overwhelming. Prices unfortunately are overwhelming too. Or visit Felix Bar on top of Peninsula Hotel (the bar was featured in James Bonds Man with the Golden Gun)

Conclusion:
- HK has more variety than Manila or Bangkok
- More difficult and quality of girls is a bit lower than elsewhere
- Expensive
- Your best day in here is sunday. If you stay in here for a week, consider arrival on a saturday and departure on a monday.

PM me for any specific questions.
I've been to HK twice. The city itself is great, I like the food, but the women??? some of the worst I've seen in Asia, and I've been to every country in the region. It's very easy to get laid there, especially if you're white, but women there are pretty average. I think Taiwan is much better overall, though English isn't as good. Tokyo is a much better city than HK but people don't speak English. Others already covered a lot about HK. HK is great if you want to start a legitimate business. They're very much by the book and regulations can be intense, which is both good and bad. You can legally lower your taxes if you set up properly there (don't ask me for details because I don't know how). HK is also the cheapest place in the world to purchase gold bullion if you buy from Hang Seng bank.

In conclusion: girls are pretty bad in HK but they're easy. Food is good but has too much sodium. It's a good place to start a business if everything is legitimate and you set it up properly.
Not a big fan of Hong Kong personally. I've been living in China for so long that that I just see the high prices (25 HKD for some shitty fucking noodles that would cost 1/5 of the price up north and would just taste better?! fuuuuck that) and uppity attitudes to be a massive downsides. Mainlanders for the most part are friendly, helpful and curious, if a bit uncivilized at times. Meanwhile, Hong Kongers are walking around as if their farts smell like cinnamon buns, just because their great-grandfather was on the right side of the communist/west block iron curtain when it got erected.

First time I went I went crazy because of how well developed it was compared to the industrial central Chinese shithole I lived at the time, and binged on pizza, mexican food, imported beer and other goodies I couldn't get. Now, I live in a bigger city and I get all of that shit so Hong Kong has little appeal to me. These days I just go when I have something to do here, such as renewing a visa or catching a flight.

I saw a decent write-up on the city here: https://singlemansparadise.com/mongering...ers-guide/ A lot focuses on p4p but if you scroll down there's a part on legit sex as well. I might heed his advice (and the one in this thread) if I go and wanna get laid.
The whole article provides just advice for whoremongers.
The only interesting part he covers is sunday in Wan Chai which is very fun. The last two times I went shoring seemed to be more difficult than, say, two years ago. But the indonesian girls make out very fast. Game on a sunday afternoon is definitely a unique experience.

(05-25-2017, 10:29 AM)shalabadoo Wrote: I saw a decent write-up on the city here: https://singlemansparadise.com/mongering...ers-guide/ A lot focuses on p4p but if you scroll down there's a part on legit sex as well. I might heed his advice (and the one in this thread) if I go and wanna get laid.
I lived in Hong Kong for two years and it is incredible. I'm kicking myself for leaving.  Granted, it is VERY expensive (think NY or London). But if you have a decent salary or budget, its amazing.

Really the girls fall into two camps: Hong Kong Chinese or domestic helpers. I dabbled in both, but greatly preferred the domestic helpers. Just imagine 200,000 girls from the Phils or Indonesia displaced from their homes and living in shitty Chinese homes/families. On Sundays (and to a lesser extent Saturdays) these women are ready to party. I would usually have three lined up every Sunday, and it never disappointed. After I got the swing of things, I would usually have 2-3 at a time.

Hong Kong is safe and efficient, with endless nightlife opportunities. There are also cool people from all over the world, so it is easy to make a network.

Really the only drawback is price.
I'll be visiting HK (definitely) and possible Shenzhen, Nov 23-25. If any of you live there or will also be visiting, let me know.
Hong Kong is vastly superior to Shenzen.

PM me and I can give you a Hong Kong itinerary, and if you're nice some contacts of my former harem.

If you go to Shenzen, only go to Sheko. You can find some action there. The rest is dark zone, unless you know Mandarin and can work daygame.