BEST BOOKS about pick up, red pill, manosphere...
(12-28-2019, 01:13 AM)Originale Wrote: None.

If a girl likes you she'll make it very easy for you to approach her and take her home. She will give you prolonged eye contact with sparkling eyes, lightly touch you, laugh at all you said, compliment you, asks lots of questions, ask for your Instagram, accept drinks and proximity, she'll be very open to all of your "suggestions". You can literally tell she is open to sleep with you that same day or on the next date.

If she doesn't find you attractive there is nothing you can do, she will not be open no matter what you say or do and nowadays in the West if you try too much you risk a sexual assault lawsuit.

Invest money in taking care of your looks, use Instagram as social proof and if you need to build confidence go to SEA for month. That's all you need to "game". Save your money

Yeah if a girl likes you she'll just walk up to you and pull your pants down. And remember, DO NOT LEAVE SEA!
I've been re-reading The War of Art. Not really a game book, but it does have applicable lessons. Pick up is an art after all. I seen something that applies to a lot of RVF. From Resistance and Fundamentalism:

Steven Pressfield Wrote:The artist... believes in progress and evolution His faith is that humankind is advancing, however haltingly and imperfectly, toward a better world.

The fundamentalist entertains no such notion. In his view, humanity has fallen from a higher state... The word of God has been spoken and recorded by His prophet... Jesus...

Fundamentalism is the philosophy of the powerless, the conquered, the displaced and the dispossessed. Its spawning ground is the wreckage of political and military defeat...

The fundamentalist cannot stand freedom. He cannot find his way into the future, so he retreats to the past. He returns in imagination to the glory days of his race and seeks to reconstitute both them and himself in their purer, more virtuous light...

To combat the call of sin... (he) plunges either into action or into the study of sacred texts... (He) looks backward, seeking to return to a purer world from which he and all have fallen...

Highly recommend this book.
After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
Just read "The Manual" by W. Anton a few months back. Really good as far as inner game, which in my opinion is step one of game. You reject yourself so much more than any one ever will.
Formerly known as Bluto.
Prometheus Rising (free copy)
http://whale.to/c/Prometheus%20Rising.pdf

This book will make you rethink your beliefs and examine your inner beliefs. Every chapter ends with exercises. It doesn't matter if you're a hardcore conservative, Mormon, liberal, or even a player. I'm almost done but it's one of the best books if not the best book I've read in the past 5 years. My only criticism of this book is it's too esoteric and woo woo.

I think every mindset and inner game manual rips this book off.
Stop LARPing
Honk
Mode One: Let Women Know What You’re Really Thinking by Alan Roger Currie.

The Possibility of Sex: How Men Are Manipulated By Women also by Alan Roger Currie.
Favorite Countries:  Finland, Latvia, Ukraine, Serbia, Montenegro, Georgia, Japan, Argentina.

Countries For Future Travel:  Norway, Sweden, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bosnia, Macedonia, Moldova, Uzbekistan.
(01-23-2020, 07:48 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: Mode One: Let Women Know What You’re Really Thinking by Alan Roger Currie.

How about if I think she's a 5 with massive tits so I will bang her a few times for the massive tits. Should I say that too?

Sounds legit.
(01-23-2020, 07:50 PM)kini Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 07:48 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote: Mode One: Let Women Know What You’re Really Thinking by Alan Roger Currie.

How about if I think she's a 5 with massive tits so I will bang her a few times for the massive tits. Should I say that too?

Sounds legit.

You are too focused on the title.  The thesis of the book is that Western men are conditioned to NOT express their sexual interest in a woman.  This sets them up for manipulation, disappointment or the friendzone.  Currie is of the opinion, and I agree, that men should respectfully make their sexual interest known rather soon if not in the first encounter.

Some women will reject, some will balk, but more than you think will actually be glad you had the balls to be honest with her and will reciprocate the sexual interest.

Those men who beat around the bush get dragged around for weeks, months, and years as utilities for attention, favors, dinners, etc. and they usually never get the sex.  

I have found Currie to be 100% correct in this theory.  And it is the best way to boot time wasting women out of your life from the beginning.
Favorite Countries:  Finland, Latvia, Ukraine, Serbia, Montenegro, Georgia, Japan, Argentina.

Countries For Future Travel:  Norway, Sweden, Uruguay, Paraguay, Bosnia, Macedonia, Moldova, Uzbekistan.
This is what a direct approach is.

He's basically saying "don't approach indirect".

Which is a mistake in many circumstances.
Are you retarded?
After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
(01-23-2020, 10:16 PM)kini Wrote: This is what a direct approach is.

He's basically saying "don't approach indirect".

Which is a mistake in many circumstances.
He is not a PUA, per se, he fancies himself a communication expert who gives great advice in terms of evaluating the women you want to pursue and those to toss away based on their reactions.  You would be surprised at the insights he gives.  

He gives talks and interviews on YouTube which go into greater detail, but if you are classifying him as a "direct approach"  guy, you are missing the mark by a mile.

(12-22-2019, 11:23 PM)Goose Wrote: What do you guys think about Krauser's books?

I don't like r/K selection.  I find that evolutionary psychology type stuff is great at the macro/statistical level, but not at the street level.  

Moreover, all those London Guys (Tusk, Andy in Paris, Fluid Social, Yad, Torero) focus on recent immigrants and tourists.  

It could be that all British women don't look like those Killergram bitches - that's probably the case - but fucking a recent immigrant who probably doesn't have a lot of friends, or a girl on holiday isn't solid game.  

So if you know the guy is using a weak basis for his game and going after easy quarry, you have to look at this methods in that light. 

I do believe him when he says he's bagging 1 out of 20, and that's a good average for day game.  

Which is why anyone sensible should be doing night game.
The best girls don’t do nightlife buddy. Nothing sensible about limiting your dating pool to the worst, dumbest girls. All intelligent people avoid nightlife like the plague or indulge in it only in rare occasions. Moreover, there’s nothing wrong with recent immigrants or tourists. In fact, those tend to be the best people if they are from the first world. London is full of European girls who go there for studies. Fresh faced white 18yo girls who arrive to study history or sociology or whatever and hail from good families. That is the PRIME target of pick-up and the very best of them will barely ever set foot in a disgusting stinking night club.

Do what you want with your dating life, but to promote night game over day game is absurd if you are interested in quality.
Having seen these old debates over and over again, at this point, I can only chuckle when they inevitably repeat, having participated in at least some of them when I was newer.

Day vs Night vs Online vs Lifestyle vs ...

This PUA vs that PUA vs This guy who says he's not a PUA vs This other guy who also says he's not a PUA ...

The West vs EE vs LatAm vs SEA vs ...

Game is the only thing that matters vs Game is one of many important factors vs Chase excellence not women ...

Direct vs Indirect ...

I'm also aware that this post pointing out how old these debates are is probably as old as the debates are themselves. My point is to save guys time: newbies can do so by simply Googling the old debates, while veterans don't have to bother reading new posts with old arguments.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.

The Possibility of Sex: How Men Are Manipulated By Women also by Alan Roger Currie.

Please nobody read Mode One unless you want a good laugh.

(01-25-2020, 06:35 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote: It could be that all British women don't look like those Killergram bitches - that's probably the case - but fucking a recent immigrant who probably doesn't have a lot of friends, or a girl on holiday isn't solid game.  

Who cares if you're running "solid game" or not? Getting laid with girls you like is a higher priority than having good game.
(01-25-2020, 06:35 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:
(12-22-2019, 11:23 PM)Goose Wrote: What do you guys think about Krauser's books?

I don't like r/K selection.  I find that evolutionary psychology type stuff is great at the macro/statistical level, but not at the street level.  

Moreover, all those London Guys (Tusk, Andy in Paris, Fluid Social, Yad, Torero) focus on recent immigrants and tourists.  

It could be that all British women don't look like those Killergram bitches - that's probably the case - but fucking a recent immigrant who probably doesn't have a lot of friends, or a girl on holiday isn't solid game.  

So if you know the guy is using a weak basis for his game and going after easy quarry, you have to look at this methods in that light. 

I do believe him when he says he's bagging 1 out of 20, and that's a good average for day game.  

Do you have a beef with Krauser? This reads more like a hater comment than legit criticism. He games outside of London as well. If he's able to bang hot chicks, I think that's solid game.
Honk
(01-28-2020, 12:47 AM)Goose Wrote:

Do you have a beef with Krauser? This reads more like a hater comment than legit criticism. He games outside of London as well. If he's able to bang hot chicks, I think that's solid game.

You ask for my opinion, I break it down, and then you don't like it.  

Lol.   I said what I said.   

WIA
(01-29-2020, 12:10 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 12:47 AM)Goose Wrote:

You ask for my opinion, I break it down, and then you don't like it.  

Lol.   I said what I said.   

WIA

"What do you guys think about Krauser's books?"
Honk
Also worth pointing out that in a large city you can approach 20 girls an HOUR. That’s one new bang PER HOUR if you’re good enough, and WIA says these stats are “not for sensible people”. So how many girls per hour would be sensible for you dude?

At the bottom of all this is fear of approaching in cold daylight. If you can’t do that of course the only sensible approach is a night venue environment.
I own the hard copy of day game mastery. I paid the ~100 bucks for it. Corny illustrations and all. I have consumed a lot of his blog content. I haven't bought anything from him since based on how bad DGM was.

It's not very good.

He builds his game on a poor intellectual basis, seems to hate approaching, and goes for easy targets. For the most part, all the London guys have some of these same flaws, which suggests something about London.

I think people dig Krauser for his politics more than his actual game advice.

And that is cool I guess.

But Even R's day game was better than Krauser's.

There are tons of day game resources now. Day game, unfortunately, dominates the community along with online dating/social media stuff. At least online stuff is time efficient.

Now if you want to actually defend Krauser's game, do so. I've already given my arguments, you're welcome to give yours

WlA