BEST BOOKS about pick up, red pill, manosphere...
So i would like you to post your favourite books about this topic so everyone can keep reading new interesting stuff.
I have never been a fan of reading books about pick up or red pill but now i am kinda interested and i have been reading for several months
 -->FOR ME PERSONALLY the best i have read is "The Rational Men", there are some good stuff of Roosh and other interesting books, but have not being that useful for me

Please share with everyone your favourite books, it doesn't mean the best books, your favourite, the more useful in your own personal situation

***Here there are really experienced guys that probably can help a lot to new or intermediate people like me
Models by Mark Manson
[Image: the-holy-bible.jpg]
I personally like art of seduction by Robert Greene. But its more philosophical.
(12-20-2019, 11:25 PM)LOST Wrote: So i would like you to post your favourite books about this topic so everyone can keep reading new interesting stuff.
I have never been a fan of reading books about pick up or red pill but now i am kinda interested and i have been reading for several months
 -->FOR ME PERSONALLY the best i have read is "The Rational Men", there are some good stuff of Roosh and other interesting books, but have not being that useful for me

Please share with everyone your favourite books, it doesn't mean the best books, your favourite, the more useful in your own personal situation

***Here there are really experienced guys that probably can help a lot to new or intermediate people like me

I recommend stuff mostly based on what the person's goals are.    

If pick up is the thing you want
- Jeffy's Get Laid or Die Trying
- Book of YaReally

If it's background info
- Esther Vilar - Manipulated Man
- Rollo - The Rational Male Vols 1-3
- Art of Seduction/48 Laws of Power/Sun Tzu/The Prince - the historical shit basically puts a lot of Game/Red Pill/Pick Up ideas into context.  
- Pimp - Iceberg Slim

History of Pick Up/historical pick up/old school pick up
- mASF archives
- Tyler's Digest
- The Game
- Mystery Method
- Revelations 
- Magic Bullets

Old video products
- Blueprint by Tyler - it's about the social matrix
- Annihilation Method by Style - it takes fairly normal guys from zero to hero
- Sinn has a talk on youtube about doing a comfort then attraction model (which is what most guys do and fail, but he makes it work)
- Keys to the VIP - Canadian pick up game show.  It's all about naturals.  This is your competition game wise, so not much.  
- Cajun's company had a dvd series - there are about 2 hours on both story telling and jokes that are helpful.  
- Wayne Elise aka Juggler had a DVD out

New stuff - I can't sit through all that fucking content.  If you pay 500 bucks for that, you're actually getting a deal, but fuck me if I need to sit through 10 3 hour dvd's, most of which are just taped off the cuff conversations.  

I've read a shit ton of forum posts, blogs, and books over the years.  I can tell you that a lot of the stuff CAN BE legit, with the right delivery, but most gurus can't teach  it over text, and most students don't realize that delivery is more important than material.  

And the last thing, you don't need much in the way of tips/tricks/hacks and technical stuff to bang chicks.  I do a lot of shit now for my amusement.
As a nerd and someone who maybe somewhat autistic, I've benefited a lot from such (and related material). I basically had to deconstruct not just seduction but the whole social interaction paradigm. One book that particularly helped me was How to have power and confidence by Les Giblin. It says if you want others to like you more you need to be more confident, enthusiastic about what you do and be "open" i.e. assuming the other person is going to be friendly. As a result I've come to appreciate myself more. Having role models has been helpful too.

Although I still have quite a way to go. I need to be more funny (not just in terms of talking but also mindset), better at "nonlinear talking", become more of a closer, get better at sexual vibing, get more established in my profession and hopefully business (This of course affects your vibe. I'm moving to a different but related field which suites me better), put the negative demons back in the bottle (have gone long way in this direction already), address my physical problems (fatigue) and expand my network.
What do you guys think about Krauser's books?
Honk
A collection of early essential articles from the Roissy/Heartiste blog which are bundled and available in PDF/E-pub. That together with 'The Rational Male' and you're good to go.
(12-24-2019, 01:01 PM)Rottenapple Wrote: A collection of early essential articles from the Roissy/Heartiste blog which are bundled and available in PDF/E-pub. That together with 'The Rational Male' and you're good to go.

Where can that be found, other than the way back machine?
The Book of Pook - it's even been uploaded online for free.
(12-26-2019, 03:25 AM)JolietJake Wrote:
(12-24-2019, 01:01 PM)Rottenapple Wrote: A collection of early essential articles from the Roissy/Heartiste blog which are bundled and available in PDF/E-pub. That together with 'The Rational Male' and you're good to go.

Essential reading guys!

Pdf file: https://gofile.io/?c=VjXSYS

And the .Mobi file: https://gofile.io/?c=46vLRM
None.

If a girl likes you she'll make it very easy for you to approach her and take her home. She will give you prolonged eye contact with sparkling eyes, lightly touch you, laugh at all you said, compliment you, asks lots of questions, ask for your Instagram, accept drinks and proximity, she'll be very open to all of your "suggestions". You can literally tell she is open to sleep with you that same day or on the next date.

If she doesn't find you attractive there is nothing you can do, she will not be open no matter what you say or do and nowadays in the West if you try too much you risk a sexual assault lawsuit.

Invest money in taking care of your looks, use Instagram as social proof and if you need to build confidence go to SEA for month. That's all you need to "game". Save your money
Hey anybody has good information on how to deal with/cope/ move on from a cheating girlfriend IF you’re a low SMV man? I feel like my personal experiences weren’t that well of a way of coping as it took almost 2 years to get over her.
(12-28-2019, 01:31 AM)DonFitz007 Wrote: Hey anybody has good information on how to deal with/cope/ move on from a cheating girlfriend IF you’re a low SMV man? I feel like my personal experiences weren’t that well of a way of coping as it took almost 2 years to get over her.

Did you get a proper closure?
Endgame: The End of PUA Theory
http://maleprivilege.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=159
This isn’t for me, but in my case yes I did get closure but all that did was help me visualize things and hurt worse. I’m fine now but I don’t want me friend to take the route I went.
The only two people I read are Roissy (old stuff, not Heartiste) and Roosh...

For one thing, the advice is apple fallen from the DMV tree. Being a former Washingtonian, both authors resonated with me and what I was seeing in our city. Roosh was a pretty down to earth guy back in the day. In the golden years of Roosh/Roissy, there was a little bit of social commentary/politics, and a bunch of excellent pickup advice. Roosh's stuff is pretty hype free, as evidenced by how he never ran bootcamps or anything of that sort. Day Game is a very underrated read to give guys a good starting point without too much psychobabble nonsense.

I think a lot of guys want the magic knowledge to meet girls without being creative and figuring it out for themselves, and I think when you dive deep into some of the PUA shit (RSD in particular), it's like getting lost at sea. I don't see how a lot of guys can get back into a frame of mind to hold a normal relationship after reading game propaganda for years and years.

Roosh mentioned in one of his videos last year before he cliff dived into religion something to the effect of how he's had to deprogram guys from the RSD bullshit. I think that's probably why I like him. With some game material, you'll end up more autistic than if you hadn't read it at all...
"Day Bang" by Roosh - Great for a beginner day gamer and for "no-escape" situations (like waiting in a line or on public transit), but relatively inefficient unless you live in a smaller or non-walking city (expect long sets to nowhere, depending on your looks and how you present yourself). You'll also at least need "Bang" if you need to learn what to do on dates, etc. Both are relatively quick reads.

"Daygame Blueprint" by Daygame.com - Long video series, but great for visual learners interested in the London day game model, which, as its name suggests, is meant for larger walking cities. Years later, I still remember Andy "Yosha" Moore opening the series with basically, "You are going to get rejected, again, and again, and again - before you have any success." The series' length is due to its comprehensiveness - topics include voice tonality and pacing, posture, state, etc. - and its bonuses, such as happiness and the hedonic treadmill. The London day game model gives you a structure to be creative in, so don't expect canned lines.

"Girlfriend Sequence" by Daygame.com - Another long video series, basically about what to do from the date to the bed - topics include what types of venues to go to, what order to go to them in, how to text between dates, how to act at each venue, etc. Don't be the guy on the date who's always leaning forward to the girl and saying, "Wow! Awesome!" to everything she says, for instance. Seems obvious if you're naturally or already confident, but most guys aren't.

"Daygame Mastery" by Nick Krauser - For guys who've done the London day game model and want to get better at it. It's quite comprehensive - the hardcover is a proper textbook in size and length, like the textbooks you might have had at school. I like the way he texts - efficient but not bludgeoning. The section on long game (basically keeping girls in your orbit) was innovative to me.

"The Tactical Guide to Women" by Dr. Shawn T. Smith - Despite its title, it's not a book about pick up. It's basically about choosing the right women for relationships. A relatively quick read.

Rollo Tomassi's books were also useful in a strategic, rather than tactical, sense. They're basically an explanation of the sexual market.

Rian Stone's YouTube channel is good for applying the red pill in the context of relationships.

In general, the less naturally or already confident you are, the more you'll likely have to dive into the details and need guidance, to consciously unlearn your unattractive behaviors, and learn attractive ones, until they become subconscious.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
(12-27-2019, 12:21 PM)Rottenapple Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 03:25 AM)JolietJake Wrote:

Essential reading guys!

Pdf file: https://gofile.io/?c=VjXSYS

And the .Mobi file: https://gofile.io/?c=46vLRM

Thanks!
(12-28-2019, 01:13 AM)Originale Wrote: None.

If a girl likes you she'll make it very easy for you to approach her and take her home. She will give you prolonged eye contact with sparkling eyes, lightly touch you, laugh at all you said, compliment you, asks lots of questions, ask for your Instagram, accept drinks and proximity, she'll be very open to all of your "suggestions". You can literally tell she is open to sleep with you that same day or on the next date.

If she doesn't find you attractive there is nothing you can do, she will not be open no matter what you say or do and nowadays in the West if you try too much you risk a sexual assault lawsuit.

Invest money in taking care of your looks, use Instagram as social proof and if you need to build confidence go to SEA for month. That's all you need to "game". Save your money

Yeah if a girl likes you she'll just walk up to you and pull your pants down. And remember, DO NOT LEAVE SEA!