Is sex with a condom actually sex?
Sex with condom is SEX, not as enjoyable but sex
At the end of the day safety is a big factor dude
delete
Bro, did someone really just pull the "I was only pretending to be retarded," up in here? Seriously dog?

Look, if you figure fucking without a rubber is "the one true sex," then you do you. I know I'm clean, I don't know if she's clean and I'm sure as hell not splashing off inside of anybody who can one day put me on the hook for child support. So until that bitch makes it clear that she wants only one breed of baby batter in her box I'm always gonna wrap it before I tap it.
There’s a lot of guys here getting very defensive to find out that their “notches” don’t count on this forum.
Papaya tapper makes an excellent point. There is a huge difference between being safe and responsible or being fearful and weak. It doesn’t surprise me that he has a very respectable raw count. Contrast that with the fellow above. His use of ... ahem... urban lingo... clearly is a way for him to try and prop up his fragile manhood.
There is a re start text thread on the forum, if some of you wish to try and catch up with old flings, and turn your masturbation sessions into actual notches.
People are not being defensive because some internet dudes try to tell them how to count their own notches.
But younger dudes or teens reading the forum might appreciate to see the two sides of the debate Wink

And by the way, the forum's daddies 20Nation and THC never been supporters of the Always Raw crew as far as I remember.
So OP, when your future girlfriend or wife cheats on you, but she used a condom with the other guy, you'll be totally cool with it, cause it "isn't really sex".

In fact by your definition, she can keep whoring it up with as many guys as she likes, as long as they all use condoms.
(12-22-2019, 10:48 AM)Mercenary Wrote: So OP, when your future girlfriend or wife cheats on you, but she used a condom with the other guy, you'll be totally cool with it, cause it "isn't really sex". 

Come on, man. Let's be serious here.

[Image: giphy.gif]

There's no reason to believe that OP has a girlfriend or wife in his future.
There is no one in this thread named “OP”... address me as the Raw Prophet and I will answer each of you’re questions... in due time.
I’ll start with baimu’s scenario
“You meet a real hottie (9-10), 23yo, her n count is only 1. She just broke up with the guy after a few years. Going throu his phone she found out he was going to fuck hookers basically every weekend. From personal experience, she knows he cant get hard with condoms, so she knows he been fucking whores without condom for months/years. She didnt get tested yet, because she is scared of the possible result. Her country/city got average statistics in term of STDs.

When its time to smash her you :

1- rawdog it
2- bail out.
3- cover it.
4- fuck her mouth like there is no tomorrow, till completion.
5- other?”

No brainer. I’d hit it hard and raw. Then I’d tell her that she has to get tested now, becsuse I probably gave her something.
(12-22-2019, 03:57 PM)Smash Wrote: There is no one in this thread named “OP”... address me as the Raw Prophet and I will answer...

Oh man....just when you thought this thread could not get any more retarded.
We also need to come up with a new name for Suits. I’ve read enough of his posts to know that suits doesn’t fit. It’s not tailored to his persona. I’m going to call him pyjamas from now on.
This is the dumbest thread I've seen in a while. It reminds me of one of those dumb threads where some psychopath asks what the best place is for spreading your seed without any consequences. Its mostly just a very bad idea to rawdawg a random girl. If you think otherwise you are probably just stupid, trolling or have very little experience with real life.
(12-22-2019, 07:22 PM)Smash Wrote: We also need to come up with a new name for Suits. I’ve read enough of his posts to know that suits doesn’t fit. It’s not tailored to his persona. I’m going to call him pyjamas from now on.

Let's face it. In the five years that I haven't left my mom's basement, you'd have been lucky to catch me wearing anything, let alone pajamas.

I definitely do not have over a dozen tailored suits hanging in my closet.
^ you guys see how he agreed and amplified but he actually tried to qualify himself at the end?
You can shorten pyjamas to pj if you like. I know guys named pj. Then it’ll only be funny to those that know why you’re called that.

Robert, I basically said I was trolling, but I’m done here now. I’m going for a piss.
Corny man
(12-22-2019, 10:48 AM)Mercenary Wrote: So OP, when your future girlfriend or wife cheats on you, but she used a condom with the other guy, you'll be totally cool with it, cause it "isn't really sex".

In fact by your definition, she can keep whoring it up with as many guys as she likes, as long as they all use condoms.

Would you be ok with your girlfriend or wife French kissing some other guy? What about staying up all night texting some other guy? He did not say anything about what a future wife or gf does.

Of course not, but don’t act like if she raw dogged him it wouldn’t hurt worse. That’s the point.
Thread is obviously satire. But..... random girls/fwbs: condom + pull out (both). Always.

An unplanned child is NEVER worth the risk. IMO
Most STDs dont scare me and most girls are on birth control anyways, but i fuck with condom 99% of the time, because out of some fucking miracle I managed to not get herpes despite fucking hundreds of girls and engaging in much riskier behavior when I was younger.

If it wasn't for herpes i'd fuck without rubber no problem cause then you'd really only have to worry about curable bacterial STDs and pregnancy (which most sexually active girls are on some form of birth control anyways)

However, herpes exists and once you have it, you have it for life. This is what makes me wrap it up 100% of the time. Imagine once you have it having to have that awkward conversation with every single girl you ever meet, or even worse, be a complete scumbag and not tell her, and then you end up in a relationship and you have to tell her down the line and she breaks up with you for not being honest (not to mention it would be totally fucked up if you gave it to a girl knowing you had it cause girls symptoms are way worse). Your sex life as you know it would basically be completely over, it would be worse then even having a kid. In some fucked up ways, it would even be worse then HIV, because at least HIV now is basically a managable condition and if you use a rubber the girl stands virtually zero chance of getting it, but herpes, condom is not 100% effective, you are basically a sexual leper for the rest of your time on this planet. That shit would hang over your head for your entire fucking life.

Not worth it IMO. wrap it up. Do it for the rest of us too, dont spread ya'lls nasty STDs amongst all these tinder sluts please. This is the sexual equivalent of retarded moms who refuse to vaccinate their kids. Other dudes would have to pay for your irresponsibility. If you wanna fuck without a rubber, get a girlfriend, for her sake, your sake and everybody's.
^^

WTF? I love condoms now

Still team fearless rawdog
You guys know that you can get herpes with condoms, right?