Is sex with a condom actually sex?
(12-20-2019, 03:11 AM)Mister Happy Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 12:40 AM)Suits Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 12:32 AM)Smash Wrote: ^ was it as traumatic for you as you make it sound?

My parents are both 4's who have never slept with anyone other than each other (super obvious if you've ever met either of them) and were both 100% committed to staying together... I'm grateful every day that my dad wasn't some guy who had risky, unprotected sex with women he wasn't married to...

You have no way to know who they slept with. What makes you think your parents were always old and never fucked.

Wrong. I do have several ways of knowing.

(12-20-2019, 03:11 AM)Mister Happy Wrote: What makes you think you will fuck more than one woman in your life and what are you doing here if you feel fucking multiple women is immoral? You're a walking enigma lol.

I did not say that.

You're a bad reader or unintelligent if you think I did.

(12-20-2019, 10:07 AM)Mercenary Wrote: This thread needs to go in the "Sorry, i have autism" section of the forum.

This thread is making it easy to see who here is not that strong in the logic department, who is a selfish asshole and who is both.
(12-20-2019, 01:35 PM)Suits Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 03:11 AM)Mister Happy Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 12:40 AM)Suits Wrote: My parents are both 4's who have never slept with anyone other than each other (super obvious if you've ever met either of them) and were both 100% committed to staying together... I'm grateful every day that my dad wasn't some guy who had risky, unprotected sex with women he wasn't married to...
You have no way to know who they slept with. What makes you think your parents were always old and never fucked.
Wrong. I do have several ways of knowing.
(12-20-2019, 03:11 AM)Mister Happy Wrote: What makes you think you will fuck more than one woman in your life and what are you doing here if you feel fucking multiple women is immoral? You're a walking enigma lol.
I did not say that. You're a bad reader or unintelligent if you think I did. This thread is making it easy to see who here is not that strong in the logic department, who is a selfish asshole and who is both.
So how do you know how many women your dad slept with? And why is it you think it would have been immoral/selfish/irresponsible etc for him to sleep with many women, but you are in a pick up forum trying to improve your game so you can sleep with more women in a way that you seem to think is risky and irresponsible when other people do it? What are you trying to say?
(12-20-2019, 01:43 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: So how do you know how many women your dad slept with? And why is it you think it would have been immoral/selfish/irresponsible etc for him to sleep with many women, but you are in a pick up forum trying to improve your game so you can sleep with more women in a way that you seem to think is risky and irresponsible when other people do it? What are you trying to say?

Nope, you're still not using your brain.
(12-20-2019, 03:03 PM)Suits Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 01:43 PM)Mister Happy Wrote: So how do you know how many women your dad slept with? And why is it you think it would have been immoral/selfish/irresponsible etc for him to sleep with many women, but you are in a pick up forum trying to improve your game so you can sleep with more women in a way that you seem to think is risky and irresponsible when other people do it? What are you trying to say?

Nope, you're still not using your brain.

It's ok bro you just be your best you don't have any more feedback since you're alpha af (admiring hard)
(12-20-2019, 04:03 AM)Smash Wrote: I also never wear my seatbelt. One of the reasons I drive a 23 year old truck is because I respect that it doesn’t ding at me when I don’t wear my belt.

There's a relationship metaphor in here somewhere.
(12-20-2019, 10:00 AM)Smash Wrote: I think we should write it like this. We’ve already established that taking the ass the first time you penetrate a girl gives you a #2 count... but that needs to be shown with an asterisk. One asterisk for each #2 count. If you’ve penetrated 48 girls, 4 on them anal first, and 36 of them without a condom... you’re notch count is 52**** - 36 raw

Ok but what if I fucked her raw for a minute then put a condom on, then blasted on her face but missed?
Does getting her pregnant count as an extra notch?
I was hoping we could avoid such stupid arguments on Swoop, this thread is full retard.
(12-20-2019, 11:36 AM)baimu Wrote: Im a millenial.
Id say most guys who stick only to raw sex are young in the game. When you reach 3 digit notches with a high proportion of raw, you usually went thru some hiccups.
And btw, the random slut who lets you hit it raw on first fuck without a second thought (god bless em) is filthier than the average hooker.

This is the dumbest shit I read on game forums. Yeah bro a girl with at most double digit total body count is filthier than a girl that literally fucks any guy that moves, more in a week than most girls in their lives. I'm guessing you are also a mongerer from this.
(12-20-2019, 06:04 PM)Shifty Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 10:00 AM)Smash Wrote: I think we should write it like this. We’ve already established that taking the ass the first time you penetrate a girl gives you a #2 count... but that needs to be shown with an asterisk. One asterisk for each #2 count. If you’ve penetrated 48 girls, 4 on them anal first, and 36 of them without a condom... you’re notch count is 52**** - 36 raw

Ok but what if I fucked her raw for a minute then put a condom on, then blasted on her face but missed?
Does getting her pregnant count as an extra notch?

So um you basically put on a condom to fuck a pillow? lol. If she is pregnant, don't worry, it isn't yours
@Shifty
“Ok but what if I fucked her raw for a minute then put a condom on, then blasted on her face but missed?
Does getting her pregnant count as an extra notch?”

Obviously you get the notch when you slide it in raw. Your scenario is exactly why I started this thread. I read guys in the travel section talking about slipping in raw for a few pumps and how amazing it felt until they pulled out and put on a rubber. I thought we should explore their soulless existence.

I don’t see why you’d get a double count for getting a girl pregnant. Some could argue a double count if you bang her after she’s pregnant, but that’s just twisted and wrong.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

-Mark Twain

I'll do what I want bitches
^ I’m not a trendy asshole. Do what I want, do want I feel like.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XJEH3S8wjK...ex=15&t=0s
I'll go one further. If you try to fuck a girl raw and she resists and demands a condom, she's probably dirty. Normal girls won't say anything, and younger girls will get offended if you won't fuck them raw, implying they are dirty.
(12-20-2019, 06:04 PM)SC87 Wrote: I was hoping we could avoid such stupid arguments on Swoop, this thread is full retard.

The quickest way to kill the pleasure in sex is to start counting notches.
Couldn’t you guys see that I was just fucking around? A # 2 count? Hahaha
I do stand behind everything I said and it was all the truth. Bringing up whether condom sex is actually sex is something I do when there’s three of us polishing the bar with our elbows and I feel like a drunk agument. Some of you need to lighten the fuck up... and you’re calling me the autist.
I don’t know my notch count.
(12-21-2019, 05:12 AM)churros Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 06:04 PM)SC87 Wrote: I was hoping we could avoid such stupid arguments on Swoop, this thread is full retard.

The quickest way to kill the pleasure in sex is to start counting notches.

Nope, it’s to only use condoms in irrational fear.
(12-21-2019, 03:55 AM)TheSignal Wrote: I'll go one further. If you try to fuck a girl raw and she resists and demands a condom, she's probably dirty. Normal girls won't say anything, and younger girls will get offended if you won't fuck them raw, implying they are dirty.

Pretty much true. Although some chicks won't go raw due to irrational fears, not because they're dirty. I think the condom is another layer of intimacy and trust in a woman's mind, even though she will talk about it as some type of safety or birth control device. So they are of course they may be offended if you seek more intimacy than they want by rejecting their request to use a condom, and they may also be offended if when they seek more intimacy by forgoing the condom you reject their offer to remove the condom.
There is also the unfortunate brainwashing where condom use is presented as being a responsible choice, and women don't want to look irresponsible by not using it, so they profess to want it when they really don't so as to not appear to be a slut. However it usually isn't hard to get past this form of last, last minute resistance, with a little additional foreplay, partial insertion and removal etc until they give in to their natural urge to go raw.
(12-21-2019, 11:30 AM)Mister Happy Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 03:55 AM)TheSignal Wrote: I'll go one further. If you try to fuck a girl raw and she resists and demands a condom, she's probably dirty. Normal girls won't say anything, and younger girls will get offended if you won't fuck them raw, implying they are dirty.

Pretty much true. Although some chicks won't go raw due to irrational fears, not because they're dirty. I think the condom is another layer of intimacy and trust in a woman's mind, even though she will talk about it as some type of safety or birth control device. So they are of course they may be offended if you seek more intimacy than they want by rejecting their request to use a condom, and they may also be offended if when they seek more intimacy by forgoing the condom you reject their offer to remove the condom.
There is also the unfortunate brainwashing where condom use is presented as being a responsible choice, and women don't want to look irresponsible by not using it, so they profess to want it when they really don't so as to not appear to be a slut. However it usually isn't hard to get past this form of last, last minute resistance, with a little additional foreplay, partial insertion and removal etc until they give in to their natural urge to go raw.

Simeon is that you? Or are we talking to LDN now?
Formerly known as Bluto.
For all the condom sceptics here, I have a little virtual scenario :

You meet a real hottie (9-10), 23yo, her n count is only 1. She just broke up with the guy after a few years. Going throu his phone she found out he was going to fuck hookers basically every weekend. From personal experience, she knows he cant get hard with condoms, so she knows he been fucking whores without condom for months/years. She didnt get tested yet, because she is scared of the possible result. Her country/city got average statistics in term of STDs.

When its time to smash her you :

1- rawdog it
2- bail out.
3- cover it.
4- fuck her mouth like there is no tomorrow, till completion.
5- other?
Fearless rawdog