Is sex with a condom actually sex?
(12-20-2019, 04:23 AM)Mister Happy Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 04:12 AM)Shifty Wrote:
(12-20-2019, 03:40 AM)Mister Happy Wrote: anti vax- argument, anti-vax argument, etc.

The only reason the japanese goverment stopped recommending the vaccine was because of the media push by a quack doctor, they never claimed there was evidence that it was dangerous. I really don't feel like having a vaccine argument in a game forum, but millions of girls are getting vaccinated for hpv every year and they are not developing brain cancer or being stuck in wheelchairs like that doctor claimed (with 0 evidence).

I actually got the vaccine 2 years ago, 3 shots over 6 months and 0 side effects. I'm now not worried about suddenly developing unpleasant warts around my dick too (Harmless but I doubt anyone wants to have warts on their junk).
You can't read can you. You talked about mice and wheelchairs, not me, although any powerful drug should be avoided unless it is really necessary. I said it has not been shown to be effective for the reasons that it is being pushed. Just go read the Gardasil literature, they describe the side effects. Read where the drug claims to be effective for 10 years. That is an extremely powerful drug with long lasting effects and we don't know what it does in the long term (the manufacturers of Gardasil also made the anthrax vaccines which fucked up a lot of people). Plus I am not at risk for cervical cancer, the biggest justification the government has for pushing it. You have already taken a very new basically experimental drug in order to make the world safe for women and they will now spread their legs for you lol. So I guess it was all worth it to be a guinea pig.

They will defend the lies to their death beds. Don't waste your energy.
my antibodies and immunities must be so low because every blue moon i have unprotected intercourse with a different person i catch some weird bug.
Damn this thread went off the rails lol.

Yes, like 99% of men, I prefer sex without a condom, and probably raw dog way more than I should. But condom or no condom, obviously its a notch.
I've exclusively raw dogged from the start.

Reckless? Perhaps..but Ive only ever gotten gonorrhea. And that was either from banging a grotesque tinder whore or shoring a pro from Apocalypse Now - not sure which as it was the same day. In either case, it could have been avoided. Picking/vetting the women you bang is really the best guard against STDs aside from celibacy.
I count condom sex as a notch. I do not count blowjobs as a notch. But damn, now it has me thinking how many of the RVF notch counters were counting blowjobs as notches, cause that brings my lifetime 36 notch count to...39.

Damn, after college girls really stopped that "I'll give you a blowjob, but won't fuck you" nonsense.
If you guys are going to insist that using a condom is still a notch, even though you’re cock didn’t touch vagina, then we have to find a way to make the distinction. You gotta know your raw notch count. I won’t take anybody seriously that’s rambling on about “notches”. I only care about your raw count.
So you'd count 30 seconds of raw vaginal penetration as a notch, but 10 times of condom sex as not a notch?
Why do you have to know other guys "raw n count". What difference does it make to you? Are you touching your wily everytime you read a report or a notch story?
(12-20-2019, 09:34 AM)baimu Wrote: Why do you have to know other guys "raw n count". What difference does it make to you?  Are you touching your wily everytime you read a report or a notch story?

It helps if we know of the guy is a blue pilled guy stuck in the matrix or not. Adds context.
(12-19-2019, 11:01 PM)Smash Wrote: Is sex with a condom actually sex?

[Image: aaf.png]
@MaceTyrel
“So you'd count 30 seconds of raw vaginal penetration as a notch, but 10 times of condom sex as not a notch?”

Exactly. Because you get a new notch when your cock touches the inside of a new vagina.
So using condom = being blue pill ?
Thats getting silly.
I got the clap enough times to see the benefits of using condoms. Im probably 40/60 raw/covered notch ratio overall.
I think we should write it like this. We’ve already established that taking the ass the first time you penetrate a girl gives you a #2 count... but that needs to be shown with an asterisk. One asterisk for each #2 count. If you’ve penetrated 48 girls, 4 on them anal first, and 36 of them without a condom... you’re notch count is 52**** - 36 raw
(12-20-2019, 09:50 AM)baimu Wrote: So using condom = being blue pill ?
Thats getting silly.
I got the clap enough times to see the benefits of using condoms. Im probably 40/60 raw/covered notch ratio overall.
I think 40/60 classifies as red pill lol. 100% fucking in a bag though would be a miserable way to live life
MaceTyrel Wrote:So you'd count 30 seconds of raw vaginal penetration as a notch, but 10 times of condom sex as not a notch?
Smash Wrote:taking the ass the first time you penetrate a girl gives you a #2 count...
30 seconds of raw 10 times with the same woman would also be one notch. 10 times with a condom would not be a notch to me. But I think if you were banging 10 chicks with a condom and you wanted to call it 10 notches, I would give you that lol. I think it is impressive, because I think if you got that far you're able to go further, just you chose not to. But for me wouldn't be a completed mission, would only be foreplay, I would be unsatisfied. I also think getting a chick to take it twice in the ass is impressive, I bet you could get her to do it raw in the puss. But for me the ass wouldn't be a completed mission, would only be foreplay, it would be like putting pleasure/diversion/fantasy ahead of completing the mission. I do acknowledge this is my personal red pill philosophy, and the majority of people would consider banging in a plastic bag to be a notch, I just don't find banging in a bag to be "real".
TheSignal Wrote:It helps if we know of the guy is a blue pilled guy stuck in the matrix or not. Adds context.
Vain. But true. Our own victories in life only have meaning when measured against the performance of others. He who dies with the most jumps wins lol.
This is very stupid. I don't think this has anything to do with my ability to get women, which is all that matters when it comes to notches

36 notches total, 21 of those I got with girls and didn't have to use the condom at one point.
This thread needs to go in the "Sorry, i have autism" section of the forum.
Thats getting silly.

Quit fucking hookers bro.

I also think it’s a generational thing. Gen x was raised with the whole aids hysteria bs and took it as fact, where millennials figured out that was bs and noticed that we never actually got any stds from raw or pregnancies from pulling out. I assume most people on this forum are older.
(12-20-2019, 10:13 AM)TheSignal Wrote:
Thats getting silly.

Quit fucking hookers bro.

I also think it’s a generational thing. Gen x was raised with the whole aids hysteria bs and took it as fact, where millennials figured out that was bs and noticed that we never actually got any stds from raw or pregnancies from pulling out. I assume most people on this forum are older.
Very correct. This is why I think those guys who are fanatical about condoms still deserve a notch, they could raw dog if they wanted. I just find it irritating that at some level they realize it is unsatisfying fucking in the matrix but instead of red pilling (which can be difficult and involve some anxious moments as you leave your comfortable blue pill world) they want to be seen as white knights for banging in bags and force their blue pill lifestyle on others as some type of moral imperative. Jesus Christ the world won't end if you raw dog. Try it once and see. They're not saving the world or even saving themselves banging in bags, they're just being scared cunts brainwashed by the (((media))). If you really want to be red-pilled don't pull out haha
(12-20-2019, 10:00 AM)Smash Wrote: I think we should write it like this. We’ve already established that taking the ass the first time you penetrate a girl gives you a #2 count... but that needs to be shown with an asterisk. One asterisk for each #2 count. If you’ve penetrated 48 girls, 4 on them anal first, and 36 of them without a condom... you’re notch count is 52**** - 36 raw

No one has established that. No need to complicate it.
Im a millenial.
Id say most guys who stick only to raw sex are young in the game. When you reach 3 digit notches with a high proportion of raw, you usually went thru some hiccups.
And btw, the random slut who lets you hit it raw on first fuck without a second thought (god bless em) is filthier than the average hooker.