Honest no-hype discussions about Brazil
Since my mother moved from Germany to South America about 40 years ago, I had been living in Rio as a child for a couple of years, returning again in the late 90's and very early 2000's.

Well, I arrived this week again; Expecting things...How wrong was I? The sheer overwhelming number of ugly girls is mind-blowing. I turn around for 1 in 40 girls I see and even then, it's not the 90's no more, what happened to the beauty-level? It is way way down, in fact not even worth talking to them.

I use dating site not to actually write girls but to sample the offerings. Not one city in Brazil overs anything meaningful if you compare it to Colombia, Venezuela etc.

I am for a month in Rio, staying in a great apartment in Tijuca near the metro, having top fitness smartfit.com.br right around the corner.

Tijuca is an ordinary neighborhood, not to mistaken it with Barra de Tijuca, that is an entirely different neighborhood. This is a worker-class area stretching to the north and west from Centro. Lots of people in the streets, the shopping mall Tijuca is jam-packed with girls, many schools and universities here, all-in-all I can certainly say that I got a true sampling for what's on offer. Nothing, none, nada is eye-popping, not even an eye-candy is thrown to me.

I am very street smart, travelling to over 80 countries and not always the safest places.

It's not even worth making a data sheet for. I could make datasheets about Cuba, Madagascar, Colombia, and Venezuela

In fact I might fly to Boa Vista in the northern amazon and go over into Venezuela. Girls are stunning there.

I hope that I started a discussion that is on people's mind. It would be nice to hear some honest no-hype experiences about other cities in Brazil
When I lived in Thailand, I met a Polish fitness girl who lived in Germany. She had a boyfriend though. She told he she and her boyfriend went to Rio to check out the scene. She was initially nervous at first because of the hype surrounding Brazilian women. But when she got there, she said she couldn't believe the amount of unattractice girls she saw in Rio. She was relieved because her boyfriend is a famous German vegan bodybuilder.

I have traveled quite a bit too although not too much in LatAm. The region I have been to with the best looking women on average is hands down Eastern Europe.
Nice to see the thread is warming up. Well you haven't mentioned the year you went to Rio. I can tell you A lot of it has to do with the previous president of Brazil, Dilma, the uneducated feminist. She turned Brazil upside down and told basically every girl not to be submissive any longer to men. Along came the smartphone and with it the couch potatoes. Nowadays I would say 95% of the girls are fat and unattractive. The remaining 5% has the nose up in the air and won't even talk to you. Overall I will be skipping Brazil forever from now on. Thereare soo many beautiful attractive girls in Colombia Venezuela Dominican Republic Peru and Cuba I don't need to waste my time with places like that

Additionally I have to say that tells you something about the 8's and 9's qualities people are talking about. I'm strongly questioning that. I'm constantly seeking quality over quantity but I think I'm a lonely soul with that idea. Anyhow less quality seekers leaves more for me on the table
I was in rio in january and loved it. not every girl is hot but I saw some gorgous girls there. some really gorgous black girls. if you like your women curvy. the view from sugarloaf mountain at night was magical. there are free gyms on the beach to workout pushup/pull bars etc. cost of living is similar to London so not cheap eating out etc. I love rio and would defiatley go back but that's me. a guy I knew went there and hated it he said the women are ugly and fat. he loved argentina. later on I found he loves skinny/Asian girls. so if you like slim skinny women don't go brazil.
I got a friend who is in Argentina right now and says he loves it. He said it is not like how lots of people on RVF described it so long as you have your stuff together. The more I travel, the places where people say the place sucks due to the women being hard even though they are hot are the places I tend to gravitate towards to and like the most.
I think Brazil got the hype about it's women from the media and guys who are into prostitution.Outside of those two areas I don't think you'd see beautiful women on a frequent enough basis unless you're jaded enough where your willing to accept lower quality women over the ones in you country.I've seen a lot of guys online post or comment pics of women in Brazil they wouldn't mess with in their country.
It's truly interesting to see such different opinions. Cheeky_Chappy, yes I do as well love my woman curvy and busty. Well the busty side doesn't really exist in Brazil. Yes absolutely as I mentioned the 5% of the girls you see are really stunning. Unfortunately I am comparing it to my visits many many years ago as well as my childhood life here in Rio but anyway. The 5% of top notch beauty you see in the streets very very occasionally are absolutely unapproachable. I am just saying it because I tried it many times as soon as I see a beauty I gravitate towards it.
I mentioned it before.
Rio is not really the place with Brazil finest looking girls. Far from it. For that, you have to go to the south or places like Cuiaba. Rio (mostly) part of the poor part of Brazil and the correlation between wealth and looks is very high in Brazil. So, if you are looking for Rio's finest, go to Barra Da Tijuca. These girls are generally not going to be overly approachable though. Being a foreigner in Rio is not an advantage in many cases. As the girl risks being classed a who for hanging out with a gringo
“You can’t turn a ‘no’ into a ‘yes’ without a ‘maybe’ first” Frank Underwood
She'd get it.

https://youtu.be/-z4NaDPGDIs
I came back a week ago from Rio, stayed there 3 weeks. That was my second time in Rio, the first was in 2015, I wrote a datasheet back then on Rooshv.

I can tell you that things changed a lot in 4 years, it used to be a cake walk to get a chick to my place directly from online and now they became almost as enitled as the western ones. The aggressive western feminism and western fat acceptance invaded the country as well.
Chicks became extremely entitled and most of the hot ones simply drop their instagram id on tinder.

You now see chick who are in their 30s, have 2 kids and will give you a hard time to meet them.
I still had a few girls there but boy did I struggle! The quality also was nothing to brag about.
What actually saved me was daygame, I learned portuguese for a year (not for chicks but because I love Brazil in general), I had most of the girls out of daygame, 2 from tinder and 1 (the ugliest) from Brazilcupid.

Western men (gringos) have a terrible reputation there, you’ll go through loads of shittests and most of the chicks assume that a gringo in Brazil is by default a sex tourist. Italians seem to have the worst reputation but in general all gringos will face this stereotype and prove himself before getting pussy, unless the chick is a gringo chaser.

Gents, if you expect a pussy paradise in Rio you’de better think about a plan B.
I still love the country and will probably go back to practice portuguese but getting quality pussy isn’t easy anymore, unless you’re into P4P (which is against any player’s ethic).

Happy to exchange with Brazil lovers, I have a growing passion for the country despite the deterioration of women’s attitude and I know I’ll live there at some point of my life.
Thanks, even though being a Brazil Lover, you do gave a honest opinion. I don't like these hyped up discussions that happens in many threads.

May I ask why are you choosing to remain in Brazil? I just left Rio last week and I am now in Cali Colombia
(12-25-2019, 09:41 PM)Lino Wrote: Western men (gringos) have a terrible reputation there, you’ll go through loads of shittests and most of the chicks assume that a gringo in Brazil is by default a sex tourist. Italians seem to have the worst reputation but in general all gringos will face this stereotype and prove himself before getting pussy, unless the chick is a gringo chaser.

I was in Rio a few years before the Olympics and World Cup, and then again after both had been held, and this was the biggest change I noticed. All the male tourists flooding the country for those two events really did a number on the perception of male gringos. It was an uphill battle at the start of most conversations with girls even as a young, well dressed guy - they really just assume every gringo is in the country for sex now. I found it a hugely negative change.

That and prices in Rio went through the roof in the intervening years, despite the wider Brazilian economy being in the tank during the period. I can only presume thats due to the Olympics/World Cup/increased tourism too.
(12-25-2019, 09:41 PM)Lino Wrote: I can tell you that things changed a lot in 4 years, it used to be a cake walk to get a chick to my place directly from online and now they became almost as enitled as the western ones. The aggressive western feminism and western fat acceptance invaded the country as well.
Chicks became extremely entitled and most of the hot ones simply drop their instagram id on tinder.

You now see chick who are in their 30s, have 2 kids and will give you a hard time to meet them.
I still had a few girls there but boy did I struggle! The quality also was nothing to brag about.
What actually saved me was daygame, I learned portuguese for a year (not for chicks but because I love Brazil in general), I had most of the girls out of daygame, 2 from tinder and 1 (the ugliest) from Brazilcupid.

Western men (gringos) have a terrible reputation there, you’ll go through loads of shittests and most of the chicks assume that a gringo in Brazil is by default a sex tourist. Italians seem to have the worst reputation but in general all gringos will face this stereotype and prove himself before getting pussy, unless the chick is a gringo chaser.

Gents, if you expect a pussy paradise in Rio you’de better think about a plan B.

Dude, sorry to hear you didn't do well. My experience was completely different and I don't even speak Portuguese. In one week, I got 5 lays and a threesome. They weren't models, but reasonably attractive women and good in bed. Maybe your looks or your vibe is not good for Brasil?  I remember you from RVF and most of your posts were pessimistic, negative and kind of misogynistic. You need high energy game for Brasil, otherwise stay home.

Please improve your Brazil game paying attention to the bold parts of your text.
(12-26-2019, 12:08 PM)Mr.Doom Wrote:
(12-25-2019, 09:41 PM)Lino Wrote: I can tell you that things changed a lot in 4 years, it used to be a cake walk to get a chick to my place directly from online and now they became almost as enitled as the western ones. The aggressive western feminism and western fat acceptance invaded the country as well.

Dude, sorry to hear you didn't do well. My experience was completely different and I don't even speak Portuguese. In one week, I got 5 lays and a threesome. They weren't models, but reasonably attractive women and good in bed. Maybe your looks or your vibe is not good for Brasil?  I remember you from RVF and most of your posts were pessimistic, negative and kind of misogynistic. You need high energy game for Brasil, otherwise stay home.

Please improve your Brazil game paying attention to the bold parts of your text.

awesome post, (sir) Mr. Doom - Did you only hit Rio? Great trip it sounds
Many conflicting reports on Brazil indeed. I think there are also big differences between regions which might explain this, and in the way Brazilians value different types of foreigners (perhaps blonde haired vs brown haired, white skin vs mixed skin, etc.). There does seem to be a consensus that is no longer as good as it used to be, but that pretty much applies for nearly everywhere thanks to social media and increased travel options.
lets be honest. different guys will have different experiences if they go to brazil or anywhere in the world really.
if your curious about brazil Id say go. only 1 way to find out if you like it or if youl do well with the women there. same as any country really.
if I listened to everyone on forums about places I wouldn't of gone anywhere cause theres always one or more guys who says x place sucks.
"go and see for yourself is my moto"
Guys you are talking about RIO not the whole of brazil, sau paulo has alot of hot girls, Paulistanso(sau paulo) girls are on average better looking than the RIO girls. Its tough to find the best city to get hot brazilian girls, but certain cities stick out-- Manuas,goania and belo horizonte, these cities are much cheaper than sau paulo and RIO and has a solid quantity of quality girls, i have experience with my bluestacks-gps-spooth tinder 
(12-26-2019, 12:08 PM)Mr.Doom Wrote:

I’m always open to criticism so what I’m going to write isn’t because I’m butthurt or anything.

- you remember me from Rooshv but I don’t know who you are, probably because you didn’t say your nickname there. This looks like someone looking through the peephole, that’s not transparent but nevermind.

- My posts on Rooshv sound pessimistic, negative and kind of misogynistic. I am probably a bit of the 3 indeed. However my feedbacks are always honest, they might be a bit biaised by these traits but always refer to a real tendency in the country.

For instance all the shit that I described in the London topic is real.

-Lastly the «Please improve your Brazil game paying attention to the bold parts of your text.»
is so cocky that it’s really funny.

Dude I’m really happy for you if you killed it, I honestly think my look is ok, not the best looking guy for sure but it’s ok. I’m not a high energy player and don’t pretend to be one.
Would you care to give some details about your lays? That would help more than simply saying you killed it. For instance did you meet them in Zona sul? Did you travel on your own? Was it through online? Also what kind of chicks did you get, did they speak english?

I never touched any woman in Brazil who speaks english, to me there is something off putting about that, also I never hang out in Ipanema and Leblon, why? Because it is gringo central and when I go to Brazil I prefer being surrounded by brasilian people.

I am curious about your experience and really not envious, I really think there is this stereotype about the gringos there, if you didn’t face it it’s probably because you were in particular conditions, like maybe in a group or hanging out with a couchsurfing crowd.

Edit: I just noticed that you didn’t mention where you were, if it wasn’t Rio then we’re comparing uncomparable experiences.

(12-25-2019, 11:32 PM)timalemanha Wrote: Thanks, even though being a Brazil Lover, you do gave a honest opinion. I don't like these hyped up discussions that happens in many threads.

May I ask why are you choosing to remain in Brazil? I just left Rio last week and I am now in Cali Colombia

I stick to Brazil because I love the Brazilian culture, the language is beautiful and « suave », I love their music, the MPB has many gems. Nature is awesome, you can go to the beach of go hiking, there is a strong gym culture, people there enjoy working out and you can see stunners playing football on the beach.

I think it’s a pity that this modern aggressive and unhealthy feminism reached Brazil and that brazilian girls blindly copy their western counterparts.

Overall I still love brasilian women, to be honest I didn’t visit other countries in latam so maybe I would change my mind if I visited. colombia, but I still adore these morenas com bunda grande.
Fair enough and I definitely understand you. Hopefully you'll find something there but definitely make sure you visit the Latin American countries
Eastern European has the finest girls based on looks and body (if you are into the slimmer type)
Brasilian has the finest vibe (eyes and body that speaks) and persona (everyone there is unique)

Depends what you are looking for.