“Everything was better X years ago”
(02-06-2020, 12:05 AM)angry_salesman Wrote: Edit : I notice finchfry's forum has more activity than STW lol. https://www.forums.playingfire.com/commu...ngWithFire

I just had a quick look and it's clearly far less active.
(02-05-2020, 10:54 PM)Rottenapple Wrote: Besides that, STW is still much much smaller traffic-wise, so I doubt groups of young men will now flock to some place because they read on here that girls there are hot or easy. So I still recommend sharing the useful info here, especially for those who are not yet established members, just so that they can become part of the community, get that inside info and meet up with others. If a newbie on here is not willing to share any useful information on places or things he knows out of fear from some competition, well then, they are not really in the right place.

Well said.

It bothers me when people refuse to share any information and even worse, post constantly about how they have the info but aren't going to share it as if it is some sort of honor. What is the point of having a forum then?

When I wrote my LA data sheet (which I am in process of editing to repost here), I tried to make it as comprehensive as possible so that it covers venue choices for dudes with all types of game. Same with my Vegas write-up here on Swoop. Nobody is forcing you to share every single one of your spots. So if you have a spot you want to keep private for whatever reason, just don't mention it!

Places get ruined for all types of reasons. The influx of spammers on the streets in Eastern Europe isn't because a poster on RVF shared a street that's good for daygame. It's because of a combo of cheaper air travel, high flying economy, countless youtube videos from countless daygame instructors, forum posts, etc. An individual has pretty little power to drive massive trends. But, he does have the power to help out a member of the community by posting valuable info.
Cheap, direct flights have done far, far more to ruin places than RVF or here. I'd wager you could divide the number of views on a thread by a factor of at least 500 to get the number of guys who read a thread on the internet, book flights, actually go, and go out and hit on women while there. So even if a thread has 1million views over a few years (like the more popular threads on RVF) thats a grand total of... 2000 guys. Over multiple years. Ryanair operating a daily flight would carry that in ten days.

I've been to some of the more "ruined" places, and they're ruined for one of three reasons in my experience:

1) places like Prague, that get hundreds to thousands of men flying in on direct flights from London, Manchester etc on stag trips every day in peak season. The vast, vast majority of whom have never heard of PUAs, nevermind Roosh or Swoop - and just wouldn't be flying there if it wasn't a direct £100 return flight away.
2) Places like Rio, that host massive international events, which result in hundreds of thousands of tourists visiting.
3) Places like Dubrovnik or Reykjavik, that have become ruined because of general worldwide tourist knowledge/interest in the place increasing significantly and them getting flooded with tourists in general.

But even if you're worried about that, just drop a datasheet on the private forum here. Thats where I posted about the city I can give my best information on. I put mine there more because I'd be concerned about being doxxed thanks to a Google cache at some point in the distant future, but either way its a safe bet.
(02-06-2020, 08:03 PM)zatara Wrote: But even if you're worried about that, just drop a datasheet on the private forum here. Thats where I posted about the city I can give my best information on. I put mine there more because I'd be concerned about being doxxed thanks to a Google cache at some point in the distant future, but either way its a safe bet.

Seems that I was involved in a thread in this forum that was discussing a "private" forum section, and then the thread got locked, so I thought that there was no such thing as a "private" forum section in this forum.  

Unless you are referring to something else?  or unless I was either not invited  Blush   or purposefully left out?  Cry  Cry  Cry
(02-06-2020, 08:03 PM)zatara Wrote: Cheap, direct flights have done far, far more to ruin places than RVF or here. I'd wager you could divide the number of views on a thread by a factor of at least 500 to get the number of guys who read a thread on the internet, book flights, actually go, and go out and hit on women while there. So even if a thread has 1million views over a few years (like the more popular threads on RVF) thats a grand total of... 2000 guys. Over multiple years. Ryanair operating a daily flight would carry that in ten days.

I've been to some of the more "ruined" places, and they're ruined for one of three reasons in my experience:

1) places like Prague, that get hundreds to thousands of men flying in on direct flights from London, Manchester etc on stag trips every day in peak season. The vast, vast majority of whom have never heard of PUAs, nevermind Roosh or Swoop - and just wouldn't be flying there if it wasn't a direct £100 return flight away.
2) Places like Rio, that host massive international events, which result in hundreds of thousands of tourists visiting.
3) Places like Dubrovnik or Reykjavik, that have become ruined because of general worldwide tourist knowledge/interest in the place increasing significantly and them getting flooded with tourists in general.

But even if you're worried about that, just drop a datasheet on the private forum here. Thats where I posted about the city I can give my best information on. I put mine there more because I'd be concerned about being doxxed thanks to a Google cache at some point in the distant future, but either way its a safe bet.

THIS x 1000

Cheap flights + Development + Feminism have a far greater impact on cities/countries than any nich forums would ever dream of having.
Tend to agree. I'll use myself as an example. I opened the Phils thread RVF many, many times to read updates. I haven't been to the Phils. I'm only just getting myself in position to make a trip this year, and it might be to Manila, or Peru, or Thailand, or one of a couple of other destinations I'm considering. I hope to have some fun, but the impact I have will be like that of a grain of sand on the beach.

And I am game aware and red pilled (though not necessarily skilled). The vast majority of guys making those trips are complete chodes looking for P4P.

The 1/500 number mentioned above is way high.
(02-07-2020, 03:29 AM)Dash Wrote:
(02-06-2020, 08:03 PM)zatara Wrote: Cheap, direct flights have done far, far more to ruin places than RVF or here. I'd wager you could divide the number of views on a thread by a factor of at least 500 to get the number of guys who read a thread on the internet, book flights, actually go, and go out and hit on women while there. So even if a thread has 1million views over a few years (like the more popular threads on RVF) thats a grand total of... 2000 guys. Over multiple years. Ryanair operating a daily flight would carry that in ten days.

THIS x 1000

Cheap flights + Development + Feminism have a far greater impact on cities/countries than any nich forums would ever dream of having.

That goes without saying, you cannot do anything about the explosion of cheap flights around the world, but you can limit the damage done to your favourite places be keeping your best finds to yourself. That's just common sense since the dawning of time.

I've seen Ukraine for example decimated in the last few years due to Ukrainians not needing a visa to Europe, cheap flights, youtubers and RVF chatter. A cocktail for disaster.

Ukraine is now starting to adopt "Western Values" since their "Revolution of dignity". Many Ukrainian cities are being told that if they don't allow gay parades then the EU won't give them any more money
(02-07-2020, 04:27 AM)WombRaider Wrote: Tend to agree. I'll use myself as an example. I opened the Phils thread RVF many, many times to read updates. I haven't been to the Phils. I'm only just getting myself in position to make a trip this year, and it might be to Manila, or Peru, or Thailand, or one of a couple of other destinations I'm considering. I hope to have some fun, but the impact I have will be like that of a grain of sand on the beach.

And I am game aware and red pilled (though not necessarily skilled). The vast majority of guys making those trips are complete chodes looking for P4P.

The 1/500 number mentioned above is way high.

I was recently in Bangkok, one of the main places in the world that people travel.

A majority of guys who go to bang are looking for P4P.

In my opinion the guys that are competition aren't really looking to bang a local, as they're either there with their gf or just mainly go after other westerners on the Khao San Road
(02-05-2020, 05:13 PM)Goose Wrote:
(02-05-2020, 10:25 AM)Graf Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 04:36 PM)Rocha Wrote:
(02-04-2020, 03:25 PM)Graf Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 08:01 PM)Kamaki Wrote: Talking of thing being better years ago, the Roosh forum going down was a fantastic event as it undid much of the damage done to our favourite pussy paradises.

There are millions of views for countries like The Phillipines, Poland, and Ukraine

If you were in Ukraine at the end of the last decade then you were something of a pioneer, all of a sudden some digital nomad type Lotharios went there and decided to blab about all the fun that they were having in a datasheet. Then came all the excitement "Wow, can a Chinese Man with a 4 inch willy get laid in Kiev?"......."Do 18yr old Ukrainian chicks need rescuing by a 50 year old Texan?"....etc.

Nowadays in Ukraine you have umpteen cheap flights bringing men from all over Europe, and foreigners are about as exotic as Pigeons. These same flights are emptying the country of Ukrainian women. To give you an idea of the caliber of guys arriving these days, there is a flight from Manchester to Kiev, Manchurian guys are the kind of "tourists" that you wouldn't wish on your least favourite country.

One of the only defenses that Ukraine has these days is the harshness of the winters, it's what saved Russia from the Germans and the French. But with global warming, the marauding sex tourists and PUA's have gained in confidence.

The other thing saving Ukraine is the vastness of the country, but then again most girls with half a brain cell get the hell out of the provincial towns and go to Europe/Dubai as soon as they finish University. Even the Village girls get unwarranted amounts of attention from Instagram.

Things can always get worse, so I suggest that some of you consider keeping your best information to yourself, and just share in private Whatsapp groups with decent guys.

You have a very good point here: the Roosh forum helped a lot to propagate this idea that EE was the place to go to get easy / gorgeous girls with little or no effort. More: it almost guaranteed that anyone could do it, regardless of your skills and appearance.

Recently I was in Minsk and it was painful to see the bars street full of 40 / 50 yold men, in couples, roaming around the place, waiting for some girl to pass by. Local chicks are avoiding the place like the plague and they only go there if invited or in groups. It's ridiculous.

However, I don't think that the Roosh forum going down means we are out of the woods already. Forum's are slowly being replaced / complemented by vloggers like Bald & Bankrupt. And they have an equally high damaging effect. Now hordes of men have the possibility not to only read but to see the (supposedly) poor state of the FSU countryside, reviving the idea that girls on those places are desperate to get a foreigner. Since B&B focuses mostly on the countryside, it's opening the road to others following up and try their luck in less competitive places. "If Bald can do it, I can do it!"

It's an uphill battle to keep the few remaining jewels "sanitized" of thirsty beta male crowds.

Until somebody gets hurt or killed in those backwater FSU places...

Bald has several years of experience in FSU travelling plus knows the language and culture, and is no dumb tourist, he knows is surroundings.

Even though, he has stories of bad shit that happened to him over there and could have been way worse. 

Plus the places he show are mostly depressed villages with mostly drunk old men and old babushki. The young people are long gone.

Even if Bald has all that experience (which I'm sure he has) a foreigner in a backwater place is always a potential target, even if for minor felons. I'm sure Bald is not sharing on his videos many of the unpleasant situations that he has to face while  filming.

In any case, many of his viewers do not have the clarity and common sense to understand that Bald's videos are the tales of an experienced traveler and someone that has, in many cases, the "knowledge of the land". If you check the comment section on many of his videos, you will find a multitude of subscribers mentioning their desire to visit the places featured in his stories (maybe Bolivia is the exception).

It's natural to imagine those crowds of betas, that are failing miserably in their dream trips to tier 1 cities of the FSU, to see smaller places as potentially more welcoming (tier 2 or even 3 cities). Even if those places have less young people and the quality is lower.

I highly doubt that 99.9% of those commenters are actually gonna learn Russian and book a flight to these locations.

Man, you would be shocked how naive and brainless people can be. For sure most of them will not learn Russian but booking flights? Let me tell you a random story from a few months ago.

Recently I traveled to Bobruisk (a 2nd tier level city in Belarus - at best) in a business trip. While having dinner at the hotel I couldn't but notice the presence of 2 foreign blokes, around 40 years old. I approached them to say hi (and out of curiosity) and seated with them for a drink for about half an hour. They were both from Britain and they were staying for a week in Belarus. They were lodged in Minsk and went for an overnight trip to Bobruisk because they had seen B&B's video and thought it would be an easier place to get girls!!!

They had no clue about Russian language and local culture but they managed to get that far just by emulating Ben's steps. They also complained bitterly about the indifference of girls in Minsk and the local bar scene being ruined by Chinese(?) migrants. I could see that they were ill prepared and even with a few tips that I gave them they were going to fail spectacularly in their search for girls.

People are delusional and even if the majority will never take any steps besides comments online and wishful thinking, a reasonable number of them will buy those air tickets and make those trips. Either because they read some posts in a forum or saw some YouTube videos.

Fun fact: I also bumped into another guy in Minsk that told me he was "living the B&B experience". Whatever that means.
"Fun fact: I also bumped into another guy in Minsk that told me he was "living the B&B experience". Whatever that means."

I think it is getting drunk with local babushki and old guys, and risking his life by taking a hike on a bike with one of them after drinking one liter vodka  Smile

Regarding the clueless Brits in Bobruisk, I find funny to find these kind of guys. And they are hardly a threat, or will in any way change the dynamics of these places.

Also Ben does not show the good parts, just rundown places, old people, shady people... You never or rarely see him talking to a cute young girl...

If I only knew FSU through B&B channel it would be the last place on earth I would go...

I guess he does not want to ruin his pussy paradise.
Well... At least Siberia is safe, right?
Honk
(02-08-2020, 03:16 AM)Goose Wrote: Well... At least Siberia is safe, right?

Russia is soon to be introcuing a 17 day visa to Russia for almost everyone apart from Yanks and Brits.

Moscow and Piter will get the lionshare, 17 days isn't really enough to bother going elsewhere. At most they will take the Transiberian and spend a couple of days in Siberia.