Cold Approach VS Online Game - The Best Way Meet Women
I suspect that if I start counting the time I spend on Tinder, it will be way more time wasted than I just go out and game.
(12-26-2019, 04:26 PM)BalanceLife Wrote: I suspect that if I start counting the time I spend on Tinder, it will be way more time wasted than I just go out and game.

I've done a hard analysis on this and for me that is more often than not the case.  I travel extensively for work on a weekly basis.  I can sit in my hotel room swiping and having one way texting convos that lead absolutely nowhere, or I can go out, approach attractive females in real life, and actually have a meaningful interaction.  

Daygame:
60% of the time it works everytime!
(12-26-2019, 08:55 PM)el_hefe Wrote: I've done a hard analysis on this and for me that is more often than not the case.  I travel extensively for work on a weekly basis.  I can sit in my hotel room swiping and having one way texting convos that lead absolutely nowhere, or I can go out, approach attractive females in real life, and actually have a meaningful interaction.  

Daygame:
60% of the time it works every time!

I have the same feeling too, I travel extensively and somehow have the fallacy that if I swipe when I reach a new city, or preswipe hard I can score, but if I sit down and really analyse I'm afraid my daygames are much more effective.

@el_hefe, how would you rate yourself in terms of attractiveness, some stats if you may.
(12-27-2019, 12:04 AM)BalanceLife Wrote:
(12-26-2019, 08:55 PM)el_hefe Wrote: I've done a hard analysis on this and for me that is more often than not the case.  I travel extensively for work on a weekly basis.  I can sit in my hotel room swiping and having one way texting convos that lead absolutely nowhere, or I can go out, approach attractive females in real life, and actually have a meaningful interaction.  

Daygame:

I have the same feeling too, I travel extensively and somehow have the fallacy that if I swipe when I reach a new city, or preswipe hard I can score, but if I sit down and really analyse I'm afraid my daygames are much more effective.

@el_hefe, how would you rate yourself in terms of attractiveness, some stats if you may.

I'm 33, 5'11, 175lbs, and somewhere between 12-14% body fat right now.  I had surgery earlier this year and I'm working toward 10% body fat at my current weight.  Luckily I have good skin and look younger thanks to my mother's genes but I am by no means Brad Pitt if that's what you're getting at.

For me, the major advantage of daygame is the ability to show the girl a certain aura of confidence about myself thru way I carry myself and interact with her.  Being fit and attractive is certainly required but women feel so much more than that with regard to an in person encounter.  For instance I have a deep voice with a hint of a Texan accent, and a lot of women find that attractive and inviting.  You cannot portray those types of elements thru your dating profile.
(12-27-2019, 12:49 AM)el_hefe Wrote:

Daygame:

I'm 33, 5'11, 175lbs, and somewhere between 12-14% body fat right now.  I had surgery earlier this year and I'm working toward 10% body fat at my current weight.  Luckily I have good skin and look younger thanks to my mother's genes but I am by no means Brad Pitt if that's what you're getting at.

For me, the major advantage of daygame is the ability to show the girl a certain aura of confidence about myself thru way I carry myself and interact with her.  Being fit and attractive is certainly required but women feel so much more than that with regard to an in person encounter.  For instance I have a deep voice with a hint of a Texan accent, and a lot of women find that attractive and inviting.  You cannot portray those types of elements thru your dating profile.

I've fucked myself up being too confident approaching as a good looking guy. I look basically like a shorter Jared Kushner or James Franco. Always have had a ton of self-confidence and if I don't throttle it (heh heh), I come across as a complete asshole. I can be very unapproachable for that reason. I notice women tend to approach me when they're drunk. Funny experiencing that from the other side. But men can also be intimidating to women.

What works more for me is to be funny at least partially at my own expense so girls know I'm a human being and not a psychopath. What hasn't worked for me is being too cocky, negs, or anything that ventures into the realm of extreme asshole, which is why a lot of the shit I read here just doesn't ring true to things that have worked for me.
(12-27-2019, 01:43 AM)fullthrottle Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 12:49 AM)el_hefe Wrote:

Daygame:

I've fucked myself up being too confident approaching as a good looking guy. I look basically like a shorter Jared Kushner or James Franco. Always have had a ton of self-confidence and if I don't throttle it (heh heh), I come across as a complete asshole. I can be very unapproachable for that reason. I notice women tend to approach me when they're drunk. Funny experiencing that from the other side. But men can also be intimidating to women.

What works more for me is to be funny at least partially at my own expense so girls know I'm a human being and not a psychopath. What hasn't worked for me is being too cocky, negs, or anything that ventures into the realm of extreme asshole, which is why a lot of the shit I read here just doesn't ring true to things that have worked for me.

I can definitely identify with this.  As you know, there is a fine line between displaying confidence in who you are as a man (eye contact, shoulders down and back) and coming off as a cocky, arrogant douche.  Although I'll be honest, acting like a cocky, arrogant douche has actually resulted in good lays with female coworkers in certain situations.  But that wasn't cold approaching since there was already some history there with these girls.  

As a general rule, we type A men need to dampen our personalities just a tad when in a social setting, or we risk looking intimidating and/or unapproachable.  And like you said, I think lighthearted humor is an excellent way to naturally put others at ease.
(12-27-2019, 12:49 AM)el_hefe Wrote: I'm 33, 5'11, 175lbs, and somewhere between 12-14% body fat right now.  I had surgery earlier this year and I'm working toward 10% body fat at my current weight.  Luckily I have good skin and look younger thanks to my mother's genes but I am by no means Brad Pitt if that's what you're getting at.

From your body stats you should be the kind that's scoring well at online game, it goes further to show that online game has degenerated into the sewer. My point being, if attractive A type men aren't pulling well in online game, the 80% of the male population can forget about it.

I did score some very epic girl from online dating, but I'd say if I put the same time on approaches I'd do the same, if not better. One possible advantage that online dating has is that if you have a certain kind of niche. For example there sites that are catered to bigger girls, interracial, older girls etc.
(12-27-2019, 05:22 AM)BalanceLife Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 12:49 AM)el_hefe Wrote: I'm 33, 5'11, 175lbs, and somewhere between 12-14% body fat right now.  I had surgery earlier this year and I'm working toward 10% body fat at my current weight.  Luckily I have good skin and look younger thanks to my mother's genes but I am by no means Brad Pitt if that's what you're getting at.

From your body stats you should be the kind that's scoring well at online game, it goes further to show that online game has degenerated into the sewer. My point being, if attractive A type men aren't pulling well in online game, the 80% of the male population can forget about it.

I did score some very epic girl from online dating, but I'd say if I put the same time on approaches I'd do the same, if not better. One possible advantage that online dating has is that if you have a certain kind of niche. For example there sites that are catered to bigger girls, interracial, older girls etc.

There's really no surefire way to know how it is across the board for everyone, but for me that's been the case.  Also, the girls I met thru approach were on average more attractive than thru online.  Quite a few of the girls I met online said that I looked better in person than on my profile so take that for what it is.   I never doctored my pics or hired a professional to do them for me.

Anyway, I've moved on from all of that.  I live in an area with a high volume of attractive women and plenty of opportunities for social interaction, so there's really no need for social media based dating apps (nobody takes that shit seriously here).
(12-24-2019, 02:46 PM)gypscholar Wrote: There's something very liberating about daygame. You see a girl whom you find attractive and you go up to her and let her know. The whole thing tells you a lot about yourself. Do you have the balls to go after what you want? If you have "approach anxiety" or you think you're "bothering her" then you have some work to do. The same if most girls don't take you serious.

This.

However, there's no denying that in today's day and age, you can't get around online anymore. Precisely Instagram. Even, no ESPECIALLY, if you do day game, Instagram will be one of the sharpest tools that you can use. You can salvage a poor approach by having a killer Instagram and you can fuck up your great interaction if your Instagram isn't congruent with your personality.

"Real" online dating is for bottom feeders but even that all feeds back to Instagram. Women mostly attention whoring for followers. No matter how you go about it, it's all day, night and online game all revolves around IG these days and not the other way round. It really is that powerful.
Fullthrottle,

Can you post some pics of 9s?
(02-10-2020, 01:25 PM)icrus Wrote: This.

However, there's no denying that in today's day and age, you can't get around online anymore. Precisely Instagram. Even, no ESPECIALLY, if you do day game, Instagram will be one of the sharpest tools that you can use. You can salvage a poor approach by having a killer Instagram and you can fuck up your great interaction if your Instagram isn't congruent with your personality.

"Real" online dating is for bottom feeders but even that all feeds back to Instagram. Women mostly attention whoring for followers. No matter how you go about it, it's all day, night and online game all revolves around IG these days and not the other way round. It really is that powerful.

If you just had a great day game interaction why would you even add her on Instagram? 

Just exchange numbers and text/whatsapp her as usual. You don't need to use any social media to do well with daygame.
Gio is/was a tall good-looking man from RVF in his late 30s with exceptionally tight in person and text game (probably because of his age) and an exotic factor - he struck out about 90% of the time with converting to a date, spending several hours in public settings each time. For the most part, he got 6-7 non-Caucasian girls. Most importantly, he loved doing it.

That's an awful ROI if you don't enjoy the process. Social activities and nightgame are at least fun independent of female interaction. I do not have social or approach anxiety. For me personally, striking out 9 times in a row just would ruin my day. You can talk about outcome-independence but you're just lying to yourself.

That said, I don't know what I'm talking about. Usually when a girl is eye-fucking me it means my pants are unzipped or something.
Tried online.

Then did daygame and never went back.

I know guy who does daygame and connects on Instagram instead of phone numbers. That works well for him.
(03-07-2020, 10:41 PM)dingdongditch Wrote: Gio is/was a tall good-looking man from RVF in his late 30s with exceptionally tight in person and text game (probably because of his age) and an exotic factor - he struck out about 90% of the time with converting to a date, spending several hours in public settings each time. For the most part, he got 6-7 non-Caucasian girls. Most importantly, he loved doing it.

That's an awful ROI if you don't enjoy the process. Social activities and nightgame are at least fun independent of female interaction. I do not have social or approach anxiety. For me personally, striking out 9 times in a row just would ruin my day. You can talk about outcome-independence but you're just lying to yourself.

That said, I don't know what I'm talking about. Usually when a girl is eye-fucking me it means my pants are unzipped or something.

I swore Gio did pick up at colleges too. Just trying to be fair, but yes I agree cold approach sucks. The hot girls don't seem to give me the time of the day unless I show what I call an X factor. Are you rich (yes money can make you attractive, I've been poor most my life)? Semi famous? With another girl? Look like the type that drives a motorcycle? In a WILD party environment, not a typical club or bar.

That stuff helps. Online is a different animal, I can't close and I'm too busy to make professional tweaks to my profile at the moment.
Do both. 

For cold approach- open, make some chit chat with some flirts added in, and propose a meetup for drinks. If she is keen, ask her what her number is. 

For online- PICS! High quality pics. Candid shirtless at a beach/hike, you doing activities you enjoy, you with friends(you should be as good or better looking than the others in the pic), a well dressed pic.
@red pill brotherhood - I agree. They’re not mutually exclusive
I just want to say it is so refeshing to see a thread like after the crybaby black pill threads on RVF.
lmk if you have any questions man
(03-11-2020, 01:37 PM)churros Wrote: I just want to say it is so refeshing to see a thread like after the crybaby black pill threads on RVF.

People still go to RVF? I thought we were all banned.
The biggest success for me has come from online game, specifically Hinge, while Tinder and Bumble have been dead for me. Runner up would for sure be nightgame though since women are a lot more down.

Never got daygame though, it always seemed so out of the norm for me and most of the times I have approached during the day the girl has just blown me off. I must be doing it wrong or might need a video to do it right but I try to make small talk with them, goes nowhere. Not sure if anyone has some good infields I need to see but that is one I have never had good success with.