Cold Approach VS Online Game - The Best Way Meet Women
This is a never ending debate that I see. Unfortunately, a lot of guys perspective is based on something they heard their favorite pick up instructor say and not honest evaluation. Also, there is a lot of “it didn’t work for me, so it must be bullshit” arguments. In the video, I breakdown the pros & cons as well as the truth few guys in the Pickup Community talk about.

1) “online is not real game” - Bullshit argument. A real player doesn’t spend a millisecond thinking about what is “real game” and what is not. He just uses all the tools at his disposal to achieve his goals

2) Cold Approach Skills are the ultimate success - Semi bullshit argument. In reality, the guys who are really crushing it with women are mainly meeting them from Social Circle / Life Style / Status. However, cold approach is still a very useful skill to have

3) “There’s only fat/ugly/catfishy women online” - outdated mindset. Its 2019, most chicks are online. Hot & otherwise. There’s different levels of “online game” and ways to minimize downsides (Explained in more detail in the video)

Hope you guys find this Valuable. If you have any questions, post below and I’ll try to answer
Studies have shown that online game shrinks your testicles by 65% over a five year period. Three out of four dentists agree.
Any sort of game (nightgame, daygame, social-circle) trumps over online game in terms of quality. Period.
Almost all the girls you see out and about will also have social media or even be on a dating app anyway. For good looking guys or people with good IG it only makes sense to add in these online chicks.

I wish Tinder and IG and all the shit didn't exist but it does and I can't change that so I might as well try and reap the benefits.
Exactly. No point going against the grain. If you can't adapt, you're not going to do well.
The worst chicks are had from online game - and it can be a huge waste of time. This is coming from someone whose banged 9s from online game.

Yeah, the argument all chicks are online is true, but you're massively filtering your prospects by approaching in real life. The story is also way better. I think it's embarrassing when people in LTRs say they met on Tinder. It just isn't a good meeting story to tell the grand kids. The fact you approached her in real life gives a higher weight to your interaction than a Tinder message.

Online game has actually become less effective over time, not more effective, but more guys are using it as a crutch and less guys are approaching in real life. In 2012 I would have told you that online game was pretty good.

Problem is expectations. A lot of guys want to bang 4 or 5 chicks at the same time and pre-swipe apps that wouldn't be easy or possible for most guys, so there's a lot of impatience with the results from real life game. Also, if you live in a shit city where there isn't a daygame opportunity, you may have to use online game even though it sucks. Unfortunately, I acknowledge that also.

Solution: don't live in a shit city. There's only a few US cities at this point I don't consider shit for game.

Consequences of online game: cynicism. You put so much effort in and get so little out of it. It just doesn't seem good to put yourself through that. Low barrier to entry, so there's not really a reward unless fornication happens.

Consequences of real life game: improved social confidence and putting away your own shyness, regardless of outcome.
OP is peddling an online game course fyi.

100% agree fullthrottle.

Biggest thing guys don't realize is how much of a waste of time online game is. The amount of time swiping, messaging, getting flaked on, ghosted on, ignored, etc. Go to a bar/club for a few hours and you'll have a way better pipeline of girls then the trash online.

Actually, just keep swiping. When everyone's doing it, it makes in-person that much easier and more rewarding.
fullthrottle, I'm genuinely curious - you say you've banged 9s from online game, and elsewhere, you said you didn't understand the appeal of places like Thailand, since you apparently get laid just fine in the US -

Are you tall and/or good-looking?

As for OP and the topic, captain_shane is correct, OP is peddling his wares. In fact, if you look at OP's threads, he's always peddling his wares: https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/sear...53798d7179
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
I’m curious, point out one example of me trying to sell anything in here. I have a course on my website, I also create a shitload of content for free and give a lot of value. Is that a crime?

I disagree with this argument. Who gives a shit how you met the chick. On the street, at a bar, through friends, on a dating app. I care about how attractive she is and what her personality is like. That’s it
I agree with all OP's points.
Still, day game requires way more balls and thats why its valued.

And the thing is, when you get confident enough (im not there myself) you dont have to grind with long hunts in the streets. You just jump on the good opportunities that pop up during your day.
(12-07-2019, 12:55 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: I’m curious, point out one example of me trying to sell anything in here. I have a course on my website, I also create a shitload of content for free and give a lot of value. Is that a crime?

Bro, you have 12 posts here and you plugged your own YouTube channel in every thread, on top of trying to coach everyone right off the bat. You're looking for traffic. At least let us get to know you a bit first.
After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
(12-06-2019, 10:33 PM)262 Wrote: fullthrottle, I'm genuinely curious - you say you've banged 9s from online game, and elsewhere, you said you didn't understand the appeal of places like Thailand, since you apparently get laid just fine in the US -

As for OP and the topic, captain_shane is correct, OP is peddling his wares. In fact, if you look at OP's threads, he's always peddling his wares: https://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/sear...53798d7179

If I told you I was good looking, would that make you feel better?
That being said, I do enjoy daygame/nightgame way more than online game. It's the same reason I still prefer phone calls over text or social media; a lot of the interaction is lost when you're doing it from the shitter.

When I followed GLL, he suggested to get from the app to a phone call as quickly as possible. That was pretty fun.

What makes the list for Non-shit cities fullthrottle?
After talking to a young lady for a while, she told me “Even though your skin is black, I can tell your heart is white.”
A big factor in how good a city is for game is how “desired” city is for travel. Typically, the more desired cities like Miami and LA are not as great as the cities no one thinks about like Pittsburgh or Cincinnati. The one exception to this rule is New York. That’s just because of the population density and female to male ratio there

Ya, I’m sharing my content which I feel people will find valuable. I also write up a summary with key takeaways for those who don’t watch the vid. Not sure what else I can do ?‍♂️
(12-07-2019, 05:07 PM)fullthrottle Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 10:33 PM)262 Wrote: fullthrottle, I'm genuinely curious - you say you've banged 9s from online game, and elsewhere, you said you didn't understand the appeal of places like Thailand, since you apparently get laid just fine in the US -

Well, that avatar dude does look pretty handsome so I believe you  Angel
(12-07-2019, 05:07 PM)whitewashedblackguy Wrote: That being said, I do enjoy daygame/nightgame way more than online game. It's the same reason I still prefer phone calls over text or social media; a lot of the interaction is lost when you're doing it from the shitter.

When I followed GLL, he suggested to get from the app to a phone call as quickly as possible. That was pretty fun.

What makes the list for Non-shit cities fullthrottle?

Chicago, New York, Philly, Boston, DC to some extent...
Maybe Atlanta and Miami in the South.

(12-07-2019, 09:50 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:

Well, that avatar dude does look pretty handsome so I believe you  Angel

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/HQb1ZEYmZHc[/video]
(12-07-2019, 12:55 AM)finchfry157 Wrote: I’m curious, point out one example of me trying to sell anything in here. I have a course on my website, I also create a shitload of content for free and give a lot of value. Is that a crime?

I disagree with this argument. Who gives a shit how you met the chick. On the street, at a bar, through friends, on a dating app. I care about how attractive she is and what her personality  is like. That’s it

I think the response here might have something to do with you referring to real-life game as "peasant game," and that instead you advocate swiping on the shitter.

Again, I was just curious, no feelings involved. Thanks for the reply.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
(12-07-2019, 08:46 PM)finchfry157 Wrote: A big factor in how good a city is for game is how “desired” city is for travel. Typically, the more desired cities like Miami and LA are not as great as the cities no one thinks about like Pittsburgh or Cincinnati. The one exception to this rule is New York. That’s just because of the population density and female to male ratio there

Ya, I’m sharing my content which I feel people will find valuable. I also write up a summary with key takeaways for those who don’t watch the vid. Not sure what else I can do ?‍♂️

I've listed a lot of big touristy cities,
In terms of underrated cities for real-life game,
Houston was a surprisingly good place for me. I found it very motivating to approach there because the people are great. Demographically, I don't think there's a better place for me personally as I like Asians and Mexican girls. Unlike Dallas, it's not an uptight place.

Every dude I've met from Houston, including the couple I work with, have been solid guys.
Damn, Alex of Playing with Fire is on Swoop.

You guys are coming up in the world.

That said, I recommend an integrated mindset

- Night Game Cold Approach as a rookie
- Building a Social Circle from night game - the chicks you bang tonight, should come out with you tomorrow. Last week, this week. Every month throw a house party.
- Increasing your social circle with night game and online game (which is a combination of social media DM's and dating sites)
- Using social media to capture your night game and your social circle
- Passport/Travel Game to - broaden your horizons, feed into your social media.

Now you can sprinkle in some day game here and there, but Day Game imo, should be a side dish not a main meal.

You go out at night with the express purpose of meeting and connecting in social environments.

During the day, if you see a hottie, talk to her. But IMO, these guys that fly into Minneapolis and head to the town square to run after Viking Maidens are idiots. That's just not a good use of time.

WIA