Rank The Best Cities from Different Countries (Pussy Paradises)
A cool thread would be if everybody ranks the cities they like in different countries, especially the more popular ones. This is something that can give guys a good idea about which cities they don't want to miss. I'll start:

Philippines: 
1. Cebu - It just has everything. Cute, slutty girls, easiest place for me to get laid, beaches.
2. Manila - Well, for big city life it has everything. Live in 1st world comfort in bgc, get away from the tourists in QC, or something in between in Makati. Down side is that it's a concrete jungle with terrible traffic and it will be the most expensive/ your value will be lowest of any of the non tourist cities in Philippines.
3. Davao - Very high foreign value and very conservative girls. But can be boring. Samal island is close but foreigners have been kidnapped from that island.
4. Cagayan de ORO - out of this world value.

Ukraine:
1. Kiev - Kiev just has it all. It is the biggest city with the most English speakers. I also found that it has the sluttiest girls. It's the easiest city to get laid in in Ukraine. 
2. Odessa - People here aren't super honest, they are known throughout Ukraine for it. But in the summer the hottest women in Ukraine flock to this city. YOu will see more stunners on the streets and in the club Ibiza than you have ever seen in your life. And, for Ukraine, girls here are quite slutty
3. Kharkov - Very russian city, 2nd highest population. People here are quite honest, but in my experience (and from what I saw on the aids map) this is the place where sex is going on the least. The up side is that people are very friendly, your value is high and the girls are absolutely stunning.
4. Lvov - Tourist lvov is full of the least attractive girls (of any big city) in Ukraine. The girls there speak decent English but don't speak much Russian. They are the least traditional and for me it's kind of a turn off.

Mexico:
1.Mexico City - From what I saw, it just seemed hands down the easiest city in Mexico. Also, plenty to do and see.
2.Guadalajara - the second biggest city in Mexico after Mexico City. The girls here are very hot and have a pretty white look. I would compare the looks of the girls in this city to Colombia. However, girls are still a bit harder. 
Last. Border towns - I've been to a few border towns and while the food is incredible, everything else is complete shit compared to other Mexican cities. The girls are harder, your value is lower, the cities are shit and it's more dangerous.

Dominican Republic:
1. Santo Domingo - The capital and full of the biggest selection of girls and bodies that DR has to offer. my favorite.
2. Santiago - The second biggest city and full of whiter (maybe hotter on average)  girls, but they are more conservative and you don't have as much variety.
3. La Vega - A bit off the beaten path, your value will be very high. But had some bad experiences there with local guys getting insanely jealous (death threats).
4. Puerto Plata - Didn't really like it at all. It's a huge hub for tourists and so is filled with prostitutes.
Honorable Mention: Tourist cities - Punta cana, samana and Cabarete. If you are just looking for insane tropical paradises, these three places are amazing. Would recommend but not for girls.

Poland: (I've only been to three cities, so I will just share my top 3, other guys like 262 could help a lot on this one)
1. Poznan - this is where I met THE Polish girl. It's also just a city that is very close to my heart. Girls are hot, the city is comfortableand it's a student city. I'm a fan.
2. Warsaw - Online dating is the best in this city, but it's not a very comfortable city to live in. Girls can be smoking hot though, like in any capital.
3. Krakow - Beautiful city but too touristy. It's close to many popular world war 2 cites and the architecture of the city makes it too much of an attraction. Would recommend to visit but not to live.

Colombia:
1. Medellin - This was really hard because the women in Medellin are the most difficult, most conservative and flakiest of Colombia. However, this is the city of eternal spring. Year round perfect weather and it's the most comfortable city in Colombia to live in. On top of that it probably has the hottest women in all of Colombia. 
2. Cali - I love the women here, the bodies and the weather. I had a great time in Cali with some really cool guys. Some of the bodies of the girls I had were... out of this world.
3.Barranquilla - This is tough for me. I love the look of Quilla women, but the city itself is shit. It's ridiculously hot with terrible infrastructure. The women get a lot of foreigners during Carnaval but after that, basically none so your value is high. I have a love hate relationship with this city.
4. Bogota - I actually love the faces of the girls here. But, unfortunately their bodies are not great compared to some of the other cities. A positive is that you could online date forever in this city. There are just so many available women who are interested in a foreigner that you will never run out of dates. The down side, it's cold and rainy all the time and the city is grey and kind of depressing.
I've been to three other cities in Colombia, but they didn't seem like ideal places to me (cartagena, santa marta and valledupar). 

Share your own thoughts on the countries I have ranked, rank them yourselfves and also add new countries that you might know well. Looking forward to seeing what other Swooper's think.
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Thailand:
1. Bangkok - highest quality of life in Southeast Asia, best nightlife in Southeat Asia, plenty of slutty girls but also quite a lot of competition nowadays as more and more dudes flock to Bangkok
2. Everything else - I have never been to Chiang Mai, but for Thai girls it is probably the second best option. For tourist girls every island in the south will do, I particularly enjoyed Koh Phi Phi. In any case, the gap between Bangkok and the rest of the country is huge.

Philippines:
same as 20N mentioned

Indonesia:
1. Jakarta - highest amount of english speaking, slutty muslim girls, decent nightlife but quite expensive if you drink alcohol
2. Surabaya - just a smaller version of Jakarta with an insane White God Factor due to the lack of tourists. You will match with any girl on Tinder.
3. Yogyakarta - smaller than Surabaya but has much more tourists coming through

Morocco (not a pussy paradise but thought I could mention it):
1. Casablanca - girls are much more liberal, there is some nightlife and not everything is P4P. City itself is quite boring but they do have a tram and super cheap taxis. Tinder works well there but it is still Morocco and not so easy to find a slutty girl.
2. Marrakesh - the busiest city in Morocco. Has some liberal girls as well but I didn't get as many leads as in Casablanca. I checked out the nightlife only once and 90% of the girls were hookers. 
3. Fes - Super beautiful city, the old town is simply stunning. Attracts a lot of tourists and foreign language students. Nightlife is so so, Tinder is shit. Taxis are as cheap as in Casablanca
Outside of a few countries most my visits have just been one city.

However, cities that I really want or wanted to hit for partying and women.

Manila
Bangkok
Jakarta
Saigon
Shanghai
Seoul
Tokyo
Taipei
Medellin
Rio De Janerio
Santo Domingo
Havana
Mexico City
Tegucigalpa
Managua
Lima
Caracas
Barcelona
Paris
Helsinki
Stockholm
Budapest
Bucharest
Kiev
Warsaw
Luanda
Addis Ababa
Beirut
Tel Aviv
Tehran
Demascus

If I was to hit all of those id be a pretty happy pleased individual.
Excellent thread and great contributions, +1!

A lot has been covered here already. 

Japan:
1. Osaka: For Japanese norms people a pretty open. It has a cool centre with lots of tourist and excellent nightlife opportunities for every day of the week. 
2. Tokyo: Huge city so it's hard to find the right areas, will require some time finding your way and getting to know the city. People are bit more closed/serious compared to Osaka. 

For Central America I can only report on the capital cities for each place. 

Nicaragua:
1. Léon: I liked it better than Managua. It's a backpackers town, if you're into banging tourists this is a good spot. It was easy to meet with local girls here though too. 
2. Managua: It was really shitty for me, no cute girls to be seen. It 's supposed to have great nightlife, so I'd have to get back to confirm but from what I saw online & during the day my motivation is extremely low to do so.
Agree with Osaka ahead of Tokyo for Japan. Sapporo is a cool city also. Kyoto is nice but with a lot of tourists. I have had a short but good time in Akita as well, nicest women in Japan.

As I wrote in the P.R China thread, there is no point on comparing the international cities of China with the rest, the mind and level of life are too different. I use my ranking from observations and feeling and not the official one. I tried to put myself as someone who's new to China, not use to the Chinese lifestyle and cannot speak a word of Chinese:

International cities:

1-Shanghai: the best average for quality of life, girls, and visiting. International with plenty of foreigners and foreign food, maybe the best level of english skils in the country (second if you put Hong-Kong in China). Women tend to start to be westernized with the good point (open-minded, don't expect the man to pay everything) and the bad side (career oriented, sometimes lacking femininity). Foreign value is maybe the lowest but still is a help. Best clubs in China for international standards. Easy to navigate because of the center/the usefull part being not very big for a city of this size.

2- Beijing: A better place than Shanghai for visiting and learning Mandarin (the “real” Mandarin is from there). English is good but not as good as in Shanghai. Girls are maybe wildered there but smoke more. Pollution is awful at least six months a year. Good nightlife.A lot of variety in girls due to Beijing being the capital and the main studying city in China. Cold in winter

3.Hangzhou: Not far from Shanghai. Nice city with nice/ cute girls. Some have the princess attitude I don't like in China but it's not as bad as in Nanjing. Metro is just developing and should get better. Good universities so the level of English is not bad with younger ones. Not as developed as other cities on this list (in 5years time, Hangzhou might be the best city in China to me)

4-Guangzhou/Canton: Better weather and environment than Beijing; city looks old and dirty and feels more like a SEA city than a Chinese one. Good location for traveling in SEA. Girls are more feminine but a little harder than in Beijing or even Shanghai and some smell sweat. It had good places to visit but commuting is a little more complicated than other cities.

5-Shenzhen: New big city. Looked to have growth too fast. The city is large but no interesting historical places to visit but a lot of great food. Very international city at the border with Hong-Kong. Crazy nightlife and easy girls but sometimes they feel too slutty for my liking, many have boyfriends in HK but fuck around. The city is expensive. People care too much for money. Don't feel as safe as other cities in China. Maybe better than I give it credit for but I have never liked it that much.

Other cities: Nanjing is like a bad version of Shanghai where people think too good about themselves (as most of Jiangsu people actually). A lot of people I know like it but I don't. Tianjin just misses the cut. I have a good impression about it but don't know it enough. Chongqing is an oversized city with nice girls, not very difficult and where the foreign value is high but English level is low.

I will write about less developed Chinese cities later, the ones you can consider as the real Chinese pussy paradise.
Might do Southern Eastern Europe (Romania/ Serbia/ Bulgaria mostly) in one post
In most sub-saharan countries stick to the respective capital (for example Dakar in Senegal) OR the economic capital if the capital resembles a Brasilia (for example Abidjan in Cote d'Ivoire instead of Yamoussoukro).
There are few exceptions such as resort / beach towns (for example Mombasa, Kenya comes to my mind).
In few African countries are good tier 2 cities (When I spoofed my location to Accra, Ghana, I got lots of messages of girls from Kumasi which is similar in size. However I did not visit that city).

Every sub-saharan country I've been has bad infrastructure (transportation, shopping, healthcare, 3G/4G coverage), poor hygiene, relatively high prices, pollution and what not. If I left to a 2nd tier city from the (economic) capital, nightlife options were oftentimes limited to sandwiches and beer at a restaurant, and girls with a 19th century mindset.
(05-07-2017, 01:04 PM)Beentheredonethat Wrote: In most sub-saharan countries stick to the respective capital (for example Dakar in Senegal) OR the economic capital if the capital resembles a Brasilia (for example Abidjan in Cote d'Ivoire instead of Yamoussoukro).
There are few exceptions such as resort / beach towns (for example Mombasa, Kenya comes to my mind).
In few African countries are good tier 2 cities (When I spoofed my location to Accra, Ghana, I got lots of messages of girls from Kumasi which is similar in size. However I did not visit that city).

Every sub-saharan country I've been has bad infrastructure (transportation, shopping, healthcare, 3G/4G coverage), poor hygiene, relatively high prices, pollution and what not. If I left to a 2nd tier city from the (economic) capital, nightlife options were oftentimes limited to sandwiches and beer at a restaurant, and girls with a 19th century mindset.

Do you have some intel on Kenya? I am thinking about visiting this summer.
(05-07-2017, 01:57 PM)Bateman Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 01:04 PM)Beentheredonethat Wrote: In most sub-saharan countries stick to the respective capital (for example Dakar in Senegal) OR the economic capital if the capital resembles a Brasilia (for example Abidjan in Cote d'Ivoire instead of Yamoussoukro).

What about Nigeria? Something about that country makes me wanna go there.
big cities are almost always best, most earning power and nightlife so the hottest girls gravitate there, girls in big cities are generally sluttier and having sex at an earlier age, plus in a smaller city they will be more worried about someone seeing them with a foreigner
helping guys find the hottest girls at GuysNightlife
The poor hygiene is really a big hurdle for me in Africa (have benn there). Is there a place in Africa with high class / beautiful girls?
(05-07-2017, 07:07 PM)usmaniac Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 01:57 PM)Bateman Wrote:

What about Nigeria? Something about that country makes me wanna go there.

Don't go there, unless you LOVE black girls. 

Locals are scummy and will try and scam you. Guys are slick and smooth here and have a LOT of presence and game, at least from a cultural perspective. Tons of chicks that you can get online and during the day. During my years here, I didn't find it that easy, despite not really looking like a local. This was a combination of me living in dorms (boys and girls, separated) and not trying. I dislike the girls here. Very aggressive in my opinion, but at least the country is patriarchal.

Stick to Lagos - Ikeja/Victoria/Ikoyi // Bustling metropolis with so much to do. Nightlife changes a lot, so I cannot give you any names. My uncle used to do nightlife everyday of the week.

If you are super adventurous, buy a ticket from Lagos to Port Harcourt, Rivers State.  8 hrs by bus. I usually took a company called Agofre Motors. You can see all the scenic places, roads, and attractions. Very gritty feel. It's Africa, after all

Port Harcourt - New GRA/Old GRA/ Mile 2 // These are still 'city girls' but less cosmopolitan than in Lagos.  Quite a few expats who work in oil and gas here.

All in all the girl situation is ok. Not my cup of tea, but you can get laid easily. Best game to run here is world game.

http://naughtynomad.com/2011/08/20/lagos...e-nigeria/ - Check out Zolo's Lagos report.

If you are super adventurous, let me know and I'll expand a bit on some 3rd tier options.  Confused

My suggestion is go to DR or Belize or something for cheaper and better quality of life.
Obliging 20, here's where I broke down Poland by city: http://www.swooptheworld.com/forum/showt...68#pid1268
(05-07-2017, 01:57 PM)Bateman Wrote: Do you have some intel on Kenya? I am thinking about visiting this summer.

I've been to Eastern Africa but have no particular info on Kenya but on Kenyan girls. What would you like to know? Maybe I can help anyway.

(05-08-2017, 03:52 AM)Julius Wrote: The poor hygiene is really a big hurdle for me in Africa (have benn there). Is there a place in Africa with high class / beautiful girls?

In my opinion, most African girls in sub-saharan Africa (let's say somewhere between 90% and 99.9%) are either poor or lower middle class.
If I bang a girl and she has my digits, chances are 70% she will eventually ask for money. This could happen months after last meetup, if she lost her job for example and has no more income. (I never had an Asian girl asking me for financial help, just in comparison)
Most nightlife venues are riddled with hookers or those "I need to earn money to pay university fees but that does not make me a whore" types. Think of 30% - 95%, depending on the country, city or venue.
HIV/AIDS rate up to 15% in some countries.
I could go on and on.

In order to answer your question:
- There are very few truly high class girls on that continent, and the few ones I met were married to some rich dude.
- Most kids of high level politicians study in USA or Europe.
- Your best bet is a local university student, I guess.
- Tastes differ but the most beautiful girls are the senegalese in my opinion. They are dark, tall and slim. Unfortunately not so easy to game since it's a muslim country.
I think Africa is worth the risk, but you have to be very careful. It seems like an awesome adventure.

But as 20 mentioned before, you can also get black girls along the Pacific coast of Colombia, or more mixed black girls along the Cariibean coast.

Watch this music clip of Buenaventura:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWQ7HtliuMU

Also in Brazil around 90% of the people are black en Salvador de Bahia, however aids rates are also high in Brazil.
africa also seems to be pretty expensive at least as fars and hotels, apartments, and flights go
Other cities at the second level in China worth to visit. No particular order but interesting as a travel destination and for girls:

-Harbin: 
I wrote a long description on the Chinese thread.
To make short: tallest girls in China with nice faces and generally good bodies. Cool attitude, outgoing and generally good to spend time with. Not very difficult gaming and good foreign value (all the girls I have met complained about the local men). Above average level of English.
Nice city to travel to but maybe little interested outside of it if you are not enjoying nature reserves.
Freezing cold in winter.

-Kunming:
Nice city with amazing surrounding. Can spend easily a month in Yunnan province and be busy every day as a tourist. The south of the province is basically more a part of SEA than China.
Kunming itself has good girls, maybe shorter than the rest of China. Sometimes below average body hygiene (hairy armpit, legs, pussy and sometimes sweat smell) + the highest HIV rate in China. Very easy night game.
Great weather and low air-pollution for a Chinese city

-Chengdu:
I love Sichuan province more than any other provinces in China and Chengdu is the capital. Interesting place and great food.
Feel like an upgrade compare to Kunming: nicer and cleaner girls in general but slightly more difficult. A trend that I noticed (or maybe I am over-analyzing): Chengdu girls like to test your ability to eat spicy food.
The sky is very gray all year long.

-Lanzhou:
Lanzhou is interesting for several reasons: a lot of minorities+ decent nightlife for northwest China+ good destination for central asian flags.
Not an amazing destination but can be a good stop-over.

-Shenyang:
Not the best city in China but can be a good stop between Beijing and Harbin. Good nightlife and pretty easy game. Girls might be a little rough looking with high-potential. Some North-Korean people.
(05-08-2017, 05:32 AM)Exultate Wrote: Don't go there, unless you LOVE black girls. 

Locals are scummy and will try and scam you. Guys are slick and smooth here and have a LOT of presence and game, at least from a cultural perspective. Tons of chicks that you can get online and during the day. During my years here, I didn't find it that easy, despite not really looking like a local. This was a combination of me living in dorms (boys and girls, separated) and not trying. I dislike the girls here. Very aggressive in my opinion, but at least the country is patriarchal.

Stick to Lagos - Ikeja/Victoria/Ikoyi // Bustling metropolis with so much to do. Nightlife changes a lot, so I cannot give you any names. My uncle used to do nightlife everyday of the week.

If you are super adventurous, buy a ticket from Lagos to Port Harcourt, Rivers State.  8 hrs by bus. I usually took a company called Agofre Motors. You can see all the scenic places, roads, and attractions. Very gritty feel. It's Africa, after all

Port Harcourt - New GRA/Old GRA/ Mile 2 // These are still 'city girls' but less cosmopolitan than in Lagos.  Quite a few expats who work in oil and gas here.

All in all the girl situation is ok. Not my cup of tea, but you can get laid easily. Best game to run here is world game.

http://naughtynomad.com/2011/08/20/lagos...e-nigeria/ - Check out Zolo's Lagos report.

If you are super adventurous, let me know and I'll expand a bit on some 3rd tier options.  Confused

My suggestion is go to DR or Belize or something for cheaper and better quality of life.

Thanks for the broad info. And I do love black girls. And Asian. Hard to choose. Although if I were to have kids someday I think I'll end up with an Asian girl.
I tried changing my Tinder Location once to Lagos, and I had a lot of matches. Lot of hot black girls showed up in my tinder. About Philippines level of matches. There even was a Pinay living in Lagos I matched there.
But I have to add I probably really stand out there. I'm so white I only tan red. This doesn't help me much in Western Europe, but almost everywhere else it really does.

SO regarding black girls, you suggest West Indies? I've been thinking about going to DR anyway. Maybe also Suriname.
(05-10-2017, 04:41 PM)usmaniac Wrote:
(05-08-2017, 05:32 AM)Exultate Wrote: Don't go there, unless you LOVE black girls. 

Thanks for the broad info. And I do love black girls. And Asian. Hard to choose. Although if I were to have kids someday I think I'll end up with an Asian girl.
I tried changing my Tinder Location once to Lagos, and I had a lot of matches. Lot of hot black girls showed up in my tinder. About Philippines level of matches. There even was a Pinay living in Lagos I matched there.
But I have to add I probably really stand out there. I'm so white I only tan red. This doesn't help me much in Western Europe, but almost everywhere else it really does.

SO regarding black girls, you suggest West Indies? I've been thinking about going to DR anyway. Maybe also Suriname.

Cali Colombia and DR would be my top 2 for black women bc of proximity and safety. I also think that Dominican women have a milder disposition than Nigerian women, which is a huge draw for me. Lagos is not a safe city and has some pollution. I remember arriving to the country and I had to catch my breath and wipe my eyes several times from the burning. Overtime, you can meet good people and teh vibe of the city starts getting to you. It's charming. Best country I recommend in West Africa is Ghana. Easier and the women are more mild-mannered than Nigerians. Cheaper and the capital is relatively developed. The locals are much more friendlier and open. It's like Nigeria 2.0.

If you still feel a draw to go to Nigeria, I'd say go for it. I'm just super biased bc I had to go to school there, which frankly didn't earn me any favors. Currency arbitrage there is ridiculous now. I remember when my uncle visited the US a few years back, he brought 10k USD with him, which was 1m naira. Nowadays, 1m naira is roughly 3 grand. It's insane.

I was thinking of making another trip to Africa sometime, but I prefer Asian women much more just like yourself.
what would be the best city in china for

few foreigners
easy girls
cheap costs
less pollution
less traffic
easy maneuverability

>>
Few foreigners: it's the case if you go to any cities outside the big ones, even in provincial capitals, you can spend a day without seeing a foreigner (or maybe you will see a Korean or a Mongol depending on where you are).
Easy girls are never a problem to find. A few years ago, any club I was entering I could find a girl in less than 10minutes and that was if not one of them didn't jump on me at the entrance. It's still the same if you avoid bigger cities or Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces. Even there it's not really difficult.
Cheap cost is the same, avoid the big international cities and you will be fine. Avoid going for imported food if you are on a strict budget.
Less pollution and less traffic and easy maneuverability are already more difficult. Most cities are now full of cars and there is a lot of traffic often and with that pollution. Chinese cities are often very huge in term of the population but moving around is not very difficult: cheap taxi, the interesting part is often limited to the center, public transports are efficient.

Some recommended city for those criteria will be
-Kunming (Yunnan province)-see the description I have made of it. I might make a longer post on the Chinese thread once I have more free time.
-Xining (Qinghai province)- a bit like Lanzhou with less pollution and traffic but maybe a little bit more conservative.
-Second level cities in Northeast China when the weather allows it: cities like Yingkou, Dandong (Liaoning province), Baicheng (Jilin) or Qiqihar, Jiamusi or Mudanjiang (Heilongjiang). But it might be more difficult there without speaking chinese.

Kunming is the best option I would say.