Short term apartment deals around the world
you can contact real estate agencies directly. they often have rentals available for short term. most agencies in larger cities have agents that speak agents. I did this in Budapest and found some nice monthly apartments for 400-600
(12-31-2017, 02:13 PM)Bateman Wrote: How long are you planning to stay in Bangkok?

1-3 months, depending on how much I'll enjoy the city and Thai girls vs. crave the beach and European tourists Smile Will have the 60+30 visa, probably expending thou.
(01-02-2018, 03:10 AM)self-amused Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 02:13 PM)Bateman Wrote: How long are you planning to stay in Bangkok?

1-3 months, depending on how much I'll enjoy the city and Thai girls vs. crave the beach and European tourists Smile Will have the 60+30 visa, probably expending thou.

Make sure to keep this thread updated if you find a good place that offers short term rentals.
(01-02-2018, 07:04 PM)Bateman Wrote:

Make sure to keep this thread updated if you find a good place that offers short term rentals.

So I have 2 deals now, and waiting for more.

SK Tower  - super close to BTS Thonglor but 2 months lease at least
The only thing with Thonglor that there is no good daygame shopping mall or something walking distance away. Well, the Bangkok University is not far Smile

TheGreen - near Rama9 like 7 minutes walking. 

I plan to do mostly daygame and tinder, so I think Rama9 is quite good, although most people would prefer Thonglor.
Which is easier to most Thai girls to get to? BTS or MRT?
(01-12-2018, 12:23 PM)self-amused Wrote:
(01-02-2018, 07:04 PM)Bateman Wrote:

Which is easier to most Thai girls to get to? BTS or MRT?

Depends on the type of girl. Both are good options so I wouldn't make it dependent on the girls. Most girls that are not upper class live either on the eastern end of the BTS Line or the Northern part of the MRT line. Since Rama 9 has a MRT station and is only 2 stations away from a BTS interchange, I would go for Rama 9. Should be cheaper than Thonglor as well.
(01-12-2018, 01:28 PM)Bateman Wrote: Since Rama 9 has a MRT station and is only 2 stations away from a BTS interchange, I would go for Rama 9.
Same goes for Thonglor as well, 2 stations from MRT.

Anyways, neither of them answered for the last 2 days (I asked some extra questions)... So still looking for other ones.
Facebook groups can be good too

In the Facebook search bar start typing things like

Cityname apart.. 
Cityname rent... 
Cityname expat... 

And things should show up

If you can do this in the local language, even better
In bogota Colombia I found a place for 200 usd per month in a pretty central location. The apartment was shared but I had my own bathroon

However watch out for scams and of course this way can take more time than airbnb (the latter you pay for convenience) 

Also for airbnb, book a week+ or month+ because a lot of people will give discounts for weekly/monthly stays, sometimes a lot (probably won't be as cheap as non airbnb but cheaper than other airbnbs)