Real fucking game thread
Short haired girls with daddy issues. Ride your cock all night.
Quote:Crazy girls give the best head.

Bullshit.

Fat girls give the best head.
(11-17-2019, 03:10 AM)WombRaider Wrote:

Bullshit.

I'll have to take your word on it.

Bullshit.

Only once was I ever blue-balled enough to invite a fatty directly over.  Is it the developed jaw muscles, the cushions of warm fat, the desperate passion? We may never truly know. But it was so good I held back my nut to prolong the experience. After five minutes the poor girl began to sweat profusely so I gave her the load out of mercy.

Objectively it's still better to fuck an actually-hot girl in the mouth for the holistic experience. I'm not a stickler for technique.
Thicc girls like Kat Dennings are ok. Back away from fat chicks though.
(11-17-2019, 03:33 AM)churros Wrote:

Bullshit.

Only once was I ever blue-balled enough to invite a fatty directly over.  Is it the developed jaw muscles, the cushions of warm fat, the desperate passion? We may never truly know. But it was so good I held back my nut to prolong the experience. After five minutes the poor girl began to sweat profusely so I gave her the load out of mercy.

Objectively it's still better to fuck an actually-hot girl in the mouth for the holistic experience. I'm not a stickler for technique.

+1 to the fat girls

Its the desperation I think. They know they're doing really well for themselves with a guy much better than they'd usually get, so they try really really hard to please. Its that eagerness and effort that really comes across in the head.

Still not worth it mind you. But anyone who tells you they've never gone home with a fattie is either lying or has never drank alcohol.
Thicc girls were my starter pack. I don't regret the fucks. They were like training wheels to the real thing.
Find ones like this:

https://www.interpals.net/JoniLove?utm_m...-userthumb
(11-17-2019, 01:08 AM)JackinX Wrote:
(11-16-2019, 09:08 AM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: *cry wanking*

Here's the thing: with all the shit that's gone down online over the past several years, nobody is going to be super keen to share very much openly, for a variety of reasons, not limited to:

1. time/care factor  
2. investment followed by getting your shit nuked like on RVF (for example)
3. big dicking and piss-comping (trolls/LARPs)
4. too much personal info
5. been there done that... seems like an old crowd here so there's only so many times you can re-write the same game before every post gets summarized to "pickup truck, big dog and tattoos"... or "go to asia and do soft p4p but pretend it's not"

Anyway, no need to chimp out. Let people participate when they feel comfortable and ready instead of demanding involvement... it started off as a good thread.

Fine enough. That makes sense, i had hoped people were in better spirits here. The lust of life seems to have completely left some people here. Whatever the contributing factors are; it doesn't make a difference.
Real fucking, eh? Do you want college hoes that'll come out and fuck you for free all night and then disappear in a week or 1-4 months, or do you want to soul convert one so she's your submissive sex slave who cooks and cleans your house?

What are your goals? Do you want quantity or quality because doing both is really hard unless you're an 8 in looks or better and gym fit. None of us have perfect game.

As posted here and the other place, I run fun, successful, older guy game. I only bang women half my age or less. I specifically target submissive, smart and kinky [last two very often go together]. I have about a 50% conversion rate from first text to meetup and about the same or slightly better from drinks to bang. I've certainly blown a couple sure things along the way. I'd say the last 5-6 years I've slept with two girls who aren't at least a 7.5 as I can't abide girls who aren't in shape and will drop her before I drop my standards. And one of those was an ultra-submissive curvy latina girl [not my usual but variety] who let me do anything I wanted to her in a ONS, never saw her again.

I've banged at least one hot 19-20yr every year for the past 6. Any guy who tells you it's impossible to find college girls in person, on tinder, on OKC, bumble, fetlife, SA, wherever is lying -- they're all the same girls anyway. Dress well, be in shape, spit game, find your niche. I've banged the short-haired blue and tattooed mentioned above and the 5'11" runway models and I got the receipts. But they both had one thing in common - they were seeking older guys who would wine them, entertain them, & dominate them. I'm 6' tall but other than that any older guy can get a 22yr from any college if he's happy with being their deniable daddy dick. Just don't give out any personal info and avoid the bpds, use burners, use hotel rooms and airbnbs until you've known them for many months. Most importantly you have to not only be discreet, but come across that way.

Like the others, I don't know what you mean by 'real stories,' like a play by play? It just ends up as a bragging or pissing contest. I picked up a 20 yr tall, pretty, fit mideastern girl this spring, by the second night I had her in the spreader bar, took photos, finished in all 3 holes and pissed on her face afterwards, she loved every fucking minute of it. I think it cost me 2 drinks and a dinner around the corner. She still texts me and sends me dirty snaps. But if you don't know someone it just sounds like dear penthouse letters.
(11-19-2019, 12:22 AM)donnygately Wrote: Real fucking, eh? Do you want college hoes that'll come out and fuck you for free all night and then disappear in a week or 1-4 months, or do you want to soul convert one so she's your submissive sex slave who cooks and cleans your house?

What are your goals? Do you want quantity or quality because doing both is really hard unless you're an 8 in looks or better and gym fit. None of us have perfect game.

As posted here and the other place, I run fun, successful, older guy game. I only bang women half my age or less. I specifically target submissive, smart and kinky [last two very often go together]. I have about a 50% conversion rate from first text to meetup and about the same or slightly better from drinks to bang. I've certainly blown a couple sure things along the way. I'd say the last 5-6 years I've slept with two girls who aren't at least a 7.5 as I can't abide girls who aren't in shape and will drop her before I drop my standards. And one of those was an ultra-submissive curvy latina girl [not my usual but variety] who let me do anything I wanted to her in a ONS, never saw her again.

I've banged at least one hot 19-20yr every year for the past 6. Any guy who tells you it's impossible to find college girls in person, on tinder, on OKC, bumble, fetlife, SA, wherever is lying -- they're all the same girls anyway. Dress well, be in shape, spit game, find your niche. I've banged the short-haired blue and tattooed mentioned above and the 5'11" runway models and I got the receipts. But they both had one thing in common - they were seeking older guys who would wine them, entertain them, & dominate them. I'm 6' tall but other than that any older guy can get a 22yr from any college if he's happy with being their deniable daddy dick. Just don't give out any personal info and avoid the bpds, use burners, use hotel rooms and airbnbs until you've known them for many months. Most importantly you have to not only be discreet, but come across that way.

Like the others, I don't know what you mean by 'real stories,' like a play by play? It just ends up as a bragging or pissing contest. I picked up a 20 yr tall, pretty, fit mideastern girl this spring, by the second night I had her in the spreader bar, took photos, finished in all 3 holes and pissed on her face afterwards, she loved every fucking minute of it. I think it cost me 2 drinks and a dinner around the corner. She still texts me and sends me dirty snaps. But if you don't know someone it just sounds like dear penthouse letters.

I want a wife of decent looks and value. Not a whole lot more, not a whole let less. I'm looking to retire, and that is my downfall. I'm well aware there's mistakes I'm making, I'm well aware of the good things I'm doing too. For me it takes time, understanding, and serious fundamental knowledge to implement the right moves, until then I'm just going to do dumb shit. I could sit here and brag all fucking day; to the average chump my life would look absolutely insane and that's not just speculation. I try to explain stuff, I qualify myself, and I move into game with average people I just lose them. Doe eyes, nothing. I fuck hot 19 year olds and let em go? I LTR'd an heiress that cut me a fat check and I cut her lose? But i'm still not happy? And she came literally last night and I tied her up blindfolded her made her lick my feet, call me daddy, lick my asshole, and nutted in her 3 times afterwords she confessed she makes the guy she's currently seeing (her boyfriend, if you're reading in between the lines) use condoms but not me (unprompted) and after she paid for dinner and left off into the night? Good fucking luck explaining that, that's why I come here. Or is it? Not working so well so far. Seems as if some of the guys on here can't even muster a proper response or add some goddamn value to save their fucking lives. By the way I could use some fucking help with that, someone wanna PM me that has ounce of pimp blood in them? I don't have the mind or the heart for it.

I wanna hear about it. I want to hear some strategy, I want to hear reasoning and shit. You're talking game, i believe you. Bragging is not what I'm out for. Tell me how you do it, tell us all. I'm not your age yet, but I hope I have your success when I get there. Help me and other people with that with base line fundamental game that works because it fucking works. 

Anyway fuck the haters. I got a couple more I've been thinking about lately. I'll contribute what I can, it's barely just beyond rudimentary maybe it helps someone and maybe I get to read myself talk for a while. Maybe someone will argue with a real actual fucking point, one can hope.

The longer they listen the sweeter the pitch
You ever hang up on someone? You ever just fucking exit the situation? Do you have have the guttural instinct that you don't want to hear someone speak anymore? Do you think it's because you're angry? It might be. More than likely though it's a deeply ingrained psychological defense mechanism. On some level you know that the more this person talks the more damage they're going to do. Do you think anger is a wild emotion that comes about because of magic? It's not. It's a logical response to psychological damage. Yeah I'm sure you're tough, I'm sure everyone is tough. Then why do you get angry? You shouldn't. Everyone has things that will send them off and it's because they damage you. If you paint a scene of some punk taking your territory it will make more sense. Someone or something is trying to rewrite you, change something, or take something, and it will make you angry. It engages a fight or flight mechanism in your brain because your conscious mind just can't take it. Next time you're angry take a look at what was really going on there, you're not as in control as you thought.

Remember we evolved in tribes, small ones. Always good to keep in mind. There's a reason common etiquette largely involves not making someone upset. Our whole societal rule set even now is based on it. Please (you have the power, tribal brother), thank you (i see the sacrifice you made to do me this favor), will you please (You have the power here, and the ability, I might owe you favor). It's all about not trampling on someone's respect and existence when it comes to manners. Good manners as much as anyone as old fashioned as me would like to admit is about submissiveness and respect, not always together but thats always what it's about. Without fail, every time. And why is this relevant.

We all talk about frame. My frame, your frame,her frame, his frame. There are a lot of variables involved and I'm not going to get into them here and I don't think I have the capacity for this conversation as a whole. I just thought about it in this context and my head just about exploded. But here is the important part. When it comes to cons, pimping, sales, or otherwise, any type of game. Without fail the longer you have someone's ear the more likely they are to bend to your will. In conversation if you have a goal whether you started with it or it just came about, the longer they listen to you talk the more of your frame they buy into. The only time this doesn't work is if your frame is garbage, it's soft, you're weak. 

"Yeah sally is a cool girl and all I'm just not into girls that always use that much makeup. Look she's a really nice girl, I'd love to be her friend. I can't help but people like her are trying to hide something though. There's something in there that's just not honest. Do you get along with sally well? Oh, yeah, i'm sure you do. She's a sweet girl. She's hiding something under all that foundation though. Have you ever talked to her about her boyfriend". Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. You're digging at your targets opinions, unearthing them, the burying your own. Over and over and over again. It's programming eventually. The point of leverage is your value and strength of character. Without that, you will not get compliance. But without the talk the rap the jive you're not getting what you want.

Always the longer you talk the sweeter the pitch. Give me a girl that will guaranteed reply to 20 things I say and I'll give you a girl that has been at the very least fucked by me. Fuck, she might pay my rent.

Girls and other girls
The players nightmares aren't made of strong rich men carrying off their prized woman. The pimps cold sweats have little to do with rivals outshining them and drawing another girl to his stable.  The real nightmares, the real hellscapes that occupy the "worst case scenario" part of anyone with a modicum of game's head is this: the target, the girls. First and foremost your biggest enemy is very rarely other men. It's just not. Men's competition is mostly for men. Dick size? Men think about it more than women, 100% guaranteed. Numbers of a bank slip? Women may have a cursory understanding of what that means but they really can't tell the difference between a millionaire and a billionaire unless they really start using their leverage (SA, anyone?). Go ahead, have model tier looks and no game, the girl and her friends will dictate your fate.

Every girl you have ever met and the reason it didn't work out or why you didn't get what you want had one thing in common. Her friends, her support network, her family or maybe even she herself had a stronger frame than you. More than likely it was her little projection, the movie in her head which largely involved her girlfriends was a movie where you weren't the hero. More than likely, that little movie largely had something to do with something other girls saying something about her or about you or about the both of you. The bile I've seen other women spew about other women and about their choices in men VASTLY, HUGELY, RIDICULOUSLY, out shines anything I've ever heard a man say about anyone.

Average man dispairing another men's ability - you suck at this, get fucking good retard, you're dumb
Average girl - He's not shit because he'll never be shit, you know his friends are shit, his dad isn't shit. He'll always be garbage and you're better off without em. He's got a bad soul, he's a leo you know how they are.

It's some fucking intrinsic value judgement against you. Manifest destiny doesn't exist with most women, they don't believe in it. How could you blame them? They're born with some looks and some average intelligence and it's up to them to leverage it up until the day the hit the wall and give up. A man has a lifetime to make his mark, we're not valued by society that way so we have to provide real value another way. Rarely does it have to do with looks or base attributes, it's about effort and work. And the day you hit that high water mark is the day women will believe you have potential, not a moment sooner.

I'm getting off track. The biggest hindrance to a player, a mac, or a pimp is other women or the girl herself. The more uhh, to say this nicely, machiavellian and shortsited pimp/player might just cut off her entire support network and replace it with his own or none at all besides yourself. The gentler dude, the nicer dude, will game everyone all the time. Her sister brother mother father best friend, they oughtta love you. And they better have their own reasons to love you or else you're burnt. Don't worry about other men taking your girl, you're worrying about the wrong stuff.

The best line, the best frame, and the best way of thinking when it comes to this that i've ever thought of and really convinced myself of is this. It's really and honestly this "please, take her". If she wants go, god I don't want her around. If some man is legitimately better than me in every way, he deserves it. But an equivalent frame does not exist for other girls talking shit on your lady and you. Because it has no goal, it's just fucking chaos. There's no deeper meaning, it's a momentary thought and it will leave. Girl v Girl is just Chaos and game is just a small aqueduct directing the flow at the best of times.

And seriously when it comes to having an ounce of pimp blood. Reach out, I'm not equipped for this and I could use some help.
One of the secrets to having any kind of success in life is to want to have a good attitude and chise to have it.
(11-20-2019, 06:41 AM)blackfriar Wrote: One of the secrets to having any kind of success in life is to want to have a good attitude and chise to have it.

That's a really good secret. I've never thought about that before. In order to get something you have to want it. Novel. beautiful, elegant. The simplest solutions are the best aren't they? It's not merely enough to want to be leader of men, a high value man, a successful person, you have to chise to have it. If only I would have chise'd to have it. Dad? Dad? Why didn't you tell me to chise to have it?

Fuck you off you trashcan fuck. 

"Be yourself"

"good attitude"

"just be happy"

"don't look, it will come for you"

Waste of of fucking space. You're a boy playing in a man's club. Get your shit together. Lift some weights you know? Get some money you know? Have a good attitude, be yourself, find happiness for yourself, don't look for it and it will come to you. Then chise to be great. It doesn't come for you, you know? You have to chise it.

And if we're not being all sideways. And we're actually talking some real shit. Ask a motherfucking question. Ask a question. Admit incompetence, instead of posting garbage like that, it's disrespectful. Ask a question, seek knowledge, don't spout trash like that here
Dude...you are hillarious. How old are you? Like 16?
Not an insult, just a guess, but it seems OP suffers quite a bit from autism, or some other thing that severely hampers social skills.

That, or he's a troll.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
He seems like a junior in high school. I have no room to talk. I wrote on here about fisting girls and women. And I really did that fucked up shit....a long time ago.

But just reading his posts. There really is something off about him.
Wife of decent looks and value? Not hard - put yourself out there, be willing to invest emotionally, make > 75k, be in shape, and for me it's just my natural dominance asserting itself. I've dodged at least 4 'Will you/When will you marry me' from high value women, a pregnancy scare in grad school, another one that was 20 that would have wifed me in a heartbeat, a really smart and sexy 19yr old who could throw down in the kitchen definitely was thinking about it, and now a very hot 23y that wouldn't do it right now but would in the not-too-distant future and has said she'll bear my children if she's still single. And those are only the ones I know about for sure. I wouldn't marry a 19 anyway, god forbid.

Looking to retire? to do what? I'll never retire. I'll stop going to the office that's a different question though.

I'm not sure I have any game specifics to find a wife, I'm intermediate level not advanced, I live in a big city, I post up at the same places, I gamble, I go to strip clubs, art museums, bookstores, charity galas, wife material is everywhere if I went to church I'd really be drowning in it. Once they hit 30 they're ready to settle down if that's what you want. godspeed.
I see y'all talking a lot of big game but adding nothing. I'm autistic, in Jr high. Good job guys. I'll go ahead and let you know how to get to me and you can even try. Call me a simp or a chump. Say my game is trash. Go ahead, I'll wait.

@donnygately

Yeah that's the issue. I don't want a 30 year old wife. I don't want to be 30 and lock down a 29 year old. I want that prime stock that's not so fucked off she's doing something out of desperation.

I got questions too man. Why did you not want to marry those women? What was wrong with them?

I want to retire from a player lifestyle. It's getting to me and it's getting to me bad. I am just not that excited to fuck new girls anymore. I'm just not. I see a thick bitch with a bad attitude and I pass. I see a pretty girl with a whatever attitude and I pass. I'm not that interested anymore in banging random girls. And I'm not saying I'm fucking 8-9-10s all the time, I'm not. I'm fucking 6-7s on rotation and it just doesnt phase me anymore. I guess I could be fucking hotter girls, I know that's what some people would argue.

I don't really have a whole lot of interest in bragging or listing my credentials, but just for perspective. I've fucked a ton of women. I've hard pimped a few, I've soft pimped a few. I've had girls quit their jobs and be at my beck and call I've had girls spend their inheritance on me I've had girls lick my feet and get spit on. I've had girls blah blah blah. Who cares. Any sex thing you've ever wanted I've either done it or had it available. It's whatever man, it's shit that people who don't have game will never understand. Some people in this thread salivating over having a mentally ill girl completely at your disposal; gross. It sounds cool, it's not. It's honestly whatever, if you're jealous or you're wanting that it's because you haven't had it. That's where you have chumps saying shit like 'just choose to want it'. Completely oblivious and I'm actually jealous of them. To be so blissfully unaware must be a paradise

I know you can't retire from the game, it's impossible if you want a good life. I want to retire from the disgusting hedonistic treadmill it gets to me.

You have a great outlook you say wife matarial is everywhere. I don't see it like that. What do you mean? I don't see it. When I look at a girl for LTR potential I see a bunch of problems. I see some I can fix, I see some I can't, I see some I can be okay with, and I see some I could learn to love. So far I've seen 0 girls that I could live with.

And for the record I've been to church. I've went ahead and infiltrated church groups and fucked around and did all that. These church girls are no different, it's exactly the same. I've fucked church girls on the first date all the same. I've had them calling me daddy and calling for God 1 hour after getting back to my pad I'll give you this; You have a chance of running across a true believer with a family structure and a real respect for the order of things but you know what? You're not getting to that girl being an outsider without a fuckton of game and true belief. I don't have it, I don't believe in God and I'm not taking a girl from her life and support structure on some con game and I wouldn't even want a girl that would go along with that.

What's my problem is it quality? Are my standards too high? I mean, shit. If there's marriage material everywhere tell me more
Wow....just wow.
Are you autistic Pavlov? You’re gay af nigga.