Real fucking game thread
Let's get some real fucking game going on here. Where the fuck are you all at? Lurking RVF? Stop it. I appreciate you motherfuckers out in the field. WIA where are you at, come grace us and drop some knowledge. I'm going to be stating some shit as facts, but this is my human experience. Disagree with me, show love, or chop it up. Let's get this shit going. Whoremongers need not apply.

BPD girls

This is the beginner player's bread and butter, the pimp's cash cow, and the simps fatal (sometimes literally) attraction. I've dated a few, more recently I dated one for a year. How do you know a chick that has BPD? She'll fucking tell you. You think she's doing you a favor player? Ah, I remember my heart beer. She's telling you that so she can excuse her blatant manipulative actions after you wise up (if you ever do). Lets get some direct quotes from BPD girls in my life.

"I have a hard time connecting with myself when I'm [x emotion]" - She knows she's fucked up, she knows she fucked up. You might've called her on it if your game is existent. But she's seeking your sympathy while excusing her manipulative actions after she's failed. Beautiful, it's poetry. "I did that, but it wasn't me, it wasn't the me I am now. I'm sick" - you didn't fall for that did you? I did player, and I'm a slow mac I fell for it probably 10 times before it was 11 times too many. Here's what you should have done. You should have harnessed her emotion, stop treating her like she's a competent emotionally mature adult. She's not. She's probably been through some trauma (boohoo) as a kid and now she's forever trapped there. She may look like an adult woman, she may use adult woman's words. But she's a 12 year old girl looking for Daddy still, and she'll be that forever.

[Everything you've ever wanted to hear a woman say and more]; lovebombing player. You ever been on cloud 9? Try Nimbus 9000 levitating above all these mere mortals getting fed grapes with one hand, blowjobs with her mouth, while the other hand is playing you like a fiddle. If she's particularly competent all your friends will be jealous, your life will blow by, and you'll be high as a motherfucker. I'm not one to say that it's not real, real is all in perception. But the reason she's doing this is because she's got some girl game, she's got some tight girl game. And if you remember correctly wasn't she fighting with you every 3 days to week about some inane shit? Was it inane? No player. it wasn't it seemed inane because when you stare at the face of pure pleasure and happiness and brain chemicals that make you forget - whether she gets to to go hoe it up with the ladies or whether she wants to go hang out with a male "friend" or whether she wants to move in and decorate your crib with her shit. it does seem inane. It's not, it's just a power play. It's tight ass girl game. It's about value or better yet perceived value. 

"I'm mercurial" - nice try calling me out, I'm an always evolving human being. You merely trained to win, I was designed for it

"I'm sorry I did X, I feel bad, but you made me do it" - alright I'm paraphrasing it's usually slicker than this. Here's the anatomy of a true blue apology for all you still in the dark. It goes like this. "I fucked up, I'm sorry, It's my fault, How can I fix this". Easy right? Someone that says this might just mean it. Not this girl though, she's using an apology to game you into what she wants. They're slick man I told you already.

Picture this player. Someone hands you $1000 of those sweet dollars and cents. But then a week later they ask you for $100. No big deal right? But check this out. She's running the mint, the shop, and the IRS. And she don't want a $100 dollars, she wants $100 of that gold standard currency, and wants to leverage it 10,000% against the $1000 she already gave you. And how dare you ever go against that. This business meeting is not your typical business meeting. There's no girls in suits. There's little girls crying and when you ignore them or call them out there's a raging bull at your door, and when you fight off the bull there's a trauma victim and it's your fault, and when the trauma victim is gone there's your sweet girlfriend again, and then the cycle repeats. Your only hope in this business arrangement is to diversify your investments, do value assessments, and listen to the damn calculator and not the one she gave you either. She's jimi fucking hendrix and you're still a garage band trying to play a weekend show after your 9-5. That emotional rollercoaster maxim we all talk about it. We try to make it happen, she IS that thing. And she doesn't even try.

PROS
She a hoe, anybody that can stand her bitch ass could probably have her
Nimbus 9000
No gag reflex
Pimping potential - it goes both ways. Remember that value game we played earlier? it goes both ways and because her emotions mean so much to her it's easily exploitable.

CONS
She a hoe might not be your thing
Nimbus 9000 is actually a one bedroom apartment with a crazy bitch with bad intentions giving you blowjobs in exchange for your life energy
Injury, death, or total destruction of ego. 
It's not a question of if she has better game than you. She does, she's been doing this since 8 years old. How are you going to meta-game this fox

Be careful. Even seasoned players can face a fate worse than death here. I'm not vet, but I got caught up in it. I had a nice submissive sex slave for a year, this girl came when she blowed me, cooked me dinner, lunch, and breakfast damn near every day. She took me on shopping sprees. I even exited the relationship with a 5,000 dollar check. Ask me what I would have rather done? NOT FUCKED WITH IT AT ALL. A year of my life is gone, I spent a year of my life fighting this bitch for dominance, and you may think a 5k severance and a laced up closet was worth it. It's not, I'm telling you. I'm a decade older in 1 year. That's hard to come back from

Tinder tips

There's so much on the fucking internet about this. I'm going to go ahead and skip that. Look fly, have tight game. Blah blah blah. Do your own research about the basics. What I'm going to do is give you guys the only strategy I know that works. First of all. Fuck Tinder, no not the fucking people on. Tinder, fuck the organization. They're gaming 10% of the US population and a lot of world. Monetizing pure male thirst in the most diabolical way. They have math nerds, psychologists, all kinds of shit working day and night to extract money from men.  And its only getting worse.

Tinder has an algorithm, what it does is essentially this. You sign up, you get a flood of likes because it boosts your visibility to fly skeezers and hoes. Then it drops to zero. It taps into your reward mechanism in your brain damn near directly. You only get matches by being top 2%-5% of men in looks after that. You're not, you're on a goddamn game forum. If you were an adonis god you wouldn't be here don't fucking lie. That's how they extract the money, and people happily pay it every goddamn day. No end in site. Here's what you do instead.

1. Download bluestacks
2. Invest in a text verification service (i'm not giving that one up, google it)
3. Crop your pictures, scrub the exif data (google exif data scrubber) tinder keeps track of shit with photo recognition.. Change names of pictures
4. New gmail with text verifcation service
5. Boot up bluestacks change location to your area
6. Close bluestacks to reboot
7. Download tinder, import your photos, open Tinder, use text verifcation service to sign up. Go back to your gmail after click the email verifcation link
8. Swipe right on 10 7/10s. NO, NOT 4/10s motherfucker. NOT 10/10 INSTA HOES EITHER YOU FUCK. 7/10s.
9. Wait desired amount of time, start swiping again. Your account is burnt after this though player, when you decide to start swiping and get some matches your shit is burnt and it's time for a do-over
10. Proceed as usual and restart process if you get no play.

There are like $10 fucks people, yeah you're not gonna meet your wife. You might meet some girl that will lick your asshole and bring alcohol to your house if you're good enough though. For $10 on average with alright game you could do worse.

Money moments

"I'm not having sex with you" - come on, do I even need to say anything. Don't you get it? She's already thinking about having sex with you. Push, pull, push, pull, LMR sex. All you need to retort with is "I'm not a slut, i don't give it away for free" or "C'mon please, you have tits, i have tits, impress me". I don't think we should even have to go over this.

[She comes to your house at all on a first date] - congrats don't fuck it up. Talk about movies, talk about sex, talk about stuff. Escalate.

It's getting late, I'm wracking my brain I'll probably have some more. I need you guys to contribute though. The death of RVF has saddened me, I learned some of my best game from fellas there and now they're scattered to the winds. 

I'm still a novice, drop some game on me. Drop some game on the public. Let's hear it.
So true about BPD girls, my current FWB just got diagnosed with BPD and she told me...
Currently drama free for the most part but I'm planning my exit carefully

Regarding tinder, you don't need to use bluestacks, just use the tinder website (tinder.com)

Also, tinder doesn't track your pictures so exif data doesn't matter.

The only thing you need for a hard reset is:

a) Different phone number and e-mail
b) Not to link spotify/instagram
c) Use a different google/ios account if purchasing gold/plus/boosts

Whenever you reset make a request of your data by going to
https://account.gotinder.com/login?from=%2Fdata
Wait 2-3 days for the e-mail and check the date on your data to see if the reset worked.

I never changed exif data and repeated my photos across 6+ accounts and my resets have always worked.

If you delete your account, you can reuse the same number/email after 90 days since they have to delete your data thanks to the GDPR. If you are ever banned/shadowbanned consider that number/email dead since they will keep your data in that case.
(11-12-2019, 07:31 AM)Pavlov's dog Wrote: BPD girls
Ask me what I would have rather done? NOT FUCKED WITH IT AT ALL. A year of my life is gone, I spent a year of my life fighting this bitch for dominance, and you may think a 5k severance and a laced up closet was worth it. It's not, I'm telling you. I'm a decade older in 1 year. That's hard to come back from

B fucking S.

It was great and totally worth it, even just for the experience and knowledge. You know it, I know it and everybody else who has ever been in that situation knows it. It was fun, got your cock hard numerous times, and emotionally, you got out of it just as much as she did but don't even realize it.

You could be 10 years older with that experience or 10 years older having banged 10 boring bitches or 10 years older bibleing every night and cumming in your sleep to visions of Jesus instead of cumming in that chick's hot wet mouth!

Real game is living it, and experiencing it. It's not reading about it then avoiding situations because someone on the internet said so.
Crazy in the head means crazy in the bed.
@shifty

Like a player told me when I was getting into all that. "I hope you know what you're doing"

There's a bunch of myths around tinder right now. That they track exif data, they track device ID, they track Google accounts, they have photo recognition, they track IP. I don't know how much of it is true but I do know for an absolute fact they have the capability to do all of that. I have had resets fail for strange reasons I play it safe now. That is the foolproof method right now for chronic resetters, if you have to do less to get it to work more power to ya.

@JackinX

Buddy I'm not sure what caliber of player you are or what caliber of BPD+intelligence you've dealt with in the past. One thing I can say for sure is that I would have rather not done any of it. I got out clean because I'm not a young dumb buck anymore, but I ain't a wise old elephant either. I wasn't hurting for pussy, favors, or cash before I met her and I'm not hurting for those things now. Yeah it probably +uped my game but I would never put myself through that again. I talk a lot of game but that shit wore me down. It wore me down in ways I didn't think we're possible. If I could go back in time I would avoid the whole situation, or at least up until I decided to cuff her around the 3 month mark.

If you're the type of dude that wants to bang young harlots forever, maybe. I was looking for a wife and made a bad decision. I lament those memories
I want to hear some goddamn game out of you scallywags. I'll do it myself if I have to, but my knowledge compared to some of ya'lls is lacking. C'mon old heads help us all out in the field.

I'm going to tell you the story of Moses. No, not the jewish guy from the bible. Well shit, this guy was jewish but that's not the point. Moses managed a kitchen, a kitchen that a young pavlov worked in. Mr. Dog was a reaaal young guy back then, not a month older than 16. And as any 16 year old boy, I wanted to fuck just about everything with tits, i wasn't getting much play back then. I didn't know any game.

Anyway one day my shift ended well past the time the last bus rolled around. Moses ran the whole joint, first in, first out. I didn't respect him much back then.  He must've been nearly 35, older than I am now.I asked him to take me home and he obliged. On our way home we had a short chat about work, of course I wanted to talk about girls. Because after working 12 hours in a dish pit all i could salivate over was ass n titties. I might be arrogant now but i've always been seeking knowledge.

Moses had game. He probably didn't even know it was game, but he had it. He told me a story, I almost remember it word for word till this day. Here's how it went.

"After I shut down the place last night I went out with some old friends. It was my old friend from school, his girlfriend which i knew before she was his girlfriend, and another girl I had never met before" -

- I but in "Was she hot"

"She was an alright looking girl. Anyway, we're all drinking having a good time. And this girl isn't all over me, but she's definitely looking at me all night. And it was fucking annoying. My friend and his girl would talk about her every time she wasn't around. Girls would go to the bathroom 'what do you think of cindy', guy and her would leave for a drink 'she's a nice girl you know'." says the girlfriend

I butt in again "did you fuck her"

"That's not the point. Anyway after about 5 or 6 drinks my friend and his girlfriend all but disappear. And next thing I know i'm setting down at a 2 seater elevated bar table like the ones we have in our bar. She's staring right at me, I'm talking to her. She's reaching over and touching my drink...annoying. I'm enjoying talking to her a little bit I mean she was a cool girl.

I butt in again "Sure she was hot man, you seem a little weird about it"?

"She was a good looking girl. Anyway, I look around my friends are gone. It's just me and her and probably an hour from close. I thinking fuck it. I take a deep breath, loosen up, look her in the eyes and say: Look, YOU have tits. Look at me, I'm 37 years old. I HAVE tits. Impress me"

And we pulled up to my spot. I asked him what he did after that. He just said it had been a long night and he'd see me tomorrow.

I didn't understand that shit back then. I had no idea. Even gameless chump dishpig like me knew cindy was down to get dicked down. I didn't get how he could just brush some ass off like that. As an adult, I know exactly what this motherfucker means. I quit that restaurant job some months later and I never got to thank him, even if I would've known what the fuck he was getting at.

This is basic game, it's basically the golden rule. Keep them chasing, be ready to walk away, act like you're doing THEM a favor by indulging THEM. That's when you know it's game set match at least for a little while. Fuck I outta go see old Moses. I must've used "YOU have tits. I HAVE tits; Impress me" about 100 times, and I probably fucked a good 20% of those.

Alright I have about 20m before I have to get my ass to bed. I have 2 more.

Jealousy games

Before you cuff a girl and the power balance invariably gets transfered a little more t'word her. Yes yes, even for the game adept, you cuff a girl she gets a little bit of that liquid juice, not much if you do it right still, moving on. She will try to test, oh no she'll test you a lot. But there's one test that always comes sooner or later. It's called the jealousy test, or at least that's what I call it.

She'll do something, you're not going to know what it is until it happens, but you can bet the farm she'll do it. Maybe she mentions a guy at her work thats "omg so annoying just keeps hitting on me", maybe she'll saunter up to a bartender and start flirting, maybe she'll pick 1 out of 100 thirsty texts/snapchats/instagram dms she gets on a weekly basis and show it to you and how to reaction. He's how you don't fuck that up. Here's what I mean by that Mr mac. I mean don't fuck yourself up, have some goddamn dignity, have some fucking pride. your great great great grandpa didn't survive that famine, kill those guys, and rock your great great great grandmas world to have you grow up to be a bitch. Got it? Be a man, here's what you do.

Guy at work - "I'm sure he's very handsome. You always attract handsome men. Next time he hits on you, i want you do exactly what I say alright. Tell him from me, you know my name right? Tell him from me to PLEASE take you away from me". Say it with a smirk, say it was a sick little delight like you actually mean it. You know why motherfucker because YOU DO MEAN IT. 

Bartender - Walk up after her, order a drink. Introduce yourself and say "Hey I'm pavlov, nice to meet ya. I see you've met miss [girls name]. *laugh* *look at her briefly* Please take her, i'm begging you". Smirk, smile, act relaxed. Mean it. If it goes south leave.

Bitch shouldn't be testing like this anyway, have some goddamn pride. You get the idea. She immediately has to qualify herself, and you're back in the game. You have to mean this shit and that's where a lot of young saps will fuck this up. She has to believe at least a little bit you really want her to go be with whatever chump hits on her, you really want her gone because she's fucking up YOUR game. It's actually good she's telling you about this shit, you might should worry about keeping a girl who doesn't tell you about this shit.

Sunk cost/investment fallacies

This is a tough one to swing for all the young players out there, but I'm noticing as I get older it's a tough one for me. There's a reason iceburg slim said 28 years old was retirement age in pimp years. For some reason the math just adds up. Never-the-less. If you can ever get a girl to pay for something she was inherently value you more. The more she pays, the more she values you. Don't expect it to go away without strings though. Look it's my theory that women and men aren't that far apart i know a lot of people disagree with me. but as a species we're just two peas in a pod, no other mating rituals look like ours. It's just the way it is. And one thing we all have in common is the more we pour into something (resources, emotion, time) the more we value it. If you ever get to a point to let a girl pay for a drink, dinner, clothes, rent, etc. Do it. You know that thing in your gut telling you not to because you think you'll owe her something, that's true. But whos gonna come to collect? Unless her brother/father/etc is connected to a criminal syndicate you'll be alright and the girl will just fall harder and harder every time. Sunk cost fallacy, look it up.

That's all I have for tonight. Someone help me out, you can tell my game is just alright. Lets hear it from some OGs
There isn't much to it really, I think once you reach a certain point, it's auto-pilot.

Romantic and sexual relationships have become shallow for the most part, fast and impersonal. You mentioned Tinder and that's the perfect example.

I find myself running away from most girls these days instead of actively seeking out girls.

Rules of thumb:

- Have fun, tease and convey you're sexual. Whatever you do, it follows these 3 principles.

- Nothing bad comes from not responding or taking your time over text. I prefer voicenotes but this is for guys with deep, sexy voices.

- Screen every woman and apply stress tests. Remember shit tests? Yeah, do this to them. Qualify them all the time. If you have 5 girls on rotation, it's automatic.

- Women are emotionally incoherent. Don't take them literally and don't try and make sense of them. Just feel their vibe, read between the lines, make them comfortable/trust you and turn them on. Everything else falls in place.

- Women don't belong to you. People come and go. The more you try and imprison them, the more likely you'll suffocate them and push them away. The more freedom you give them, the more likely they will stay. If you have trouble with this, increase the amount of women you are seeing.

- Let them be, don't try and control them. You might want her but you don't need her. Understand the difference early on.

- Looks will attract you but don't let it be the barometer of what keeps you around

- Presence is the most important, being in the moment and spinning a sexy roleplay/storyline. This is why MDMA is so powerful for attraction. It marries your non-verbals with a vibe which is sexy.

- Game is not a switch, it's always present. I don't subscribe to day/night game - it's binary. You're either down or you're not and you adapt depending on the situation -> always ready yet not desperate. Desire regardless of outcome. Women come and go. Especially as the hottest women are found during the day and on their own.

- Know your attractiveness. The hotter you are, the more leeway you have. You can either be direct or aloof but as long as you know where you stand then you're gold. An easier way to understand this is essentially, does the girl think you're the coolest shit or not? 

- Yes/no/maybe girls. Identify the yes girls and hit on them. Figure out the no girls and avoid (either not attracted or has boyfriend whatever). Game is for the maybe girls. The yes girls just need you to see it out and not fuck it up.

- You are the shit and women want you to be the shit. There's who you really are and who she thinks you are. Figure this out and find the balance which eventually gets you in to her pants. Shit tests are pretty much litmus tests to see if you walk the walk that you talk (or she thinks you do). Hence confidence, unattachment etc etc etc.

I can hit you with stories and what not but that's just ego stroking.
I resonate with both Pavlov's and Noir's sentiments on this.

There's also something to be said for having subconscious intuition on how to handle your lovers and not overthinking it — as Noir outlined, having a few rules of thumb and living them as a matter of habit and reflex.

I try to keep it fun and breezy, non-analytic, level, and the moment they start to contaminate that by acting neurotic, passive aggressive, argumentative, whiny, stern or heavy I'll subcommunicate disapproval and if it keeps up, I'll withdraw.
(11-13-2019, 08:18 AM)Noir Wrote: There isn't much to it really, I think once you reach a certain point, it's auto-pilot.

Romantic and sexual relationships have become shallow for the most part, fast and impersonal. You mentioned Tinder and that's the perfect example.

I find myself running away from most girls these days instead of actively seeking out girls.

Rules of thumb:

- Have fun, tease and convey you're sexual. Whatever you do, it follows these 3 principles.

- Nothing bad comes from not responding or taking your time over text. I prefer voicenotes but this is for guys with deep, sexy voices.

- Screen every woman and apply stress tests. Remember shit tests? Yeah, do this to them. Qualify them all the time. If you have 5 girls on rotation, it's automatic.

- Women are emotionally incoherent. Don't take them literally and don't try and make sense of them. Just feel their vibe, read between the lines, make them comfortable/trust you and turn them on. Everything else falls in place.

- Women don't belong to you. People come and go. The more you try and imprison them, the more likely you'll suffocate them and push them away. The more freedom you give them, the more likely they will stay. If you have trouble with this, increase the amount of women you are seeing.

- Let them be, don't try and control them. You might want her but you don't need her. Understand the difference early on.

- Looks will attract you but don't let it be the barometer of what keeps you around

- Presence is the most important, being in the moment and spinning a sexy roleplay/storyline. This is why MDMA is so powerful for attraction. It marries your non-verbals with a vibe which is sexy.

- Game is not a switch, it's always present. I don't subscribe to day/night game - it's binary. You're either down or you're not and you adapt depending on the situation -> always ready yet not desperate. Desire regardless of outcome. Women come and go. Especially as the hottest women are found during the day and on their own.

- Know your attractiveness. The hotter you are, the more leeway you have. You can either be direct or aloof but as long as you know where you stand then you're gold. An easier way to understand this is essentially, does the girl think you're the coolest shit or not? 

- Yes/no/maybe girls. Identify the yes girls and hit on them. Figure out the no girls and avoid (either not attracted or has boyfriend whatever). Game is for the maybe girls. The yes girls just need you to see it out and not fuck it up.

- You are the shit and women want you to be the shit. There's who you really are and who she thinks you are. Figure this out and find the balance which eventually gets you in to her pants. Shit tests are pretty much litmus tests to see if you walk the walk that you talk (or she thinks you do). Hence confidence, unattachment etc etc etc.

+1

Now just turn this into a PUA guide add in 2000 more words and charge $100.
(11-13-2019, 08:18 AM)Noir Wrote: There isn't much to it really, I think once you reach a certain point, it's auto-pilot.

Rules of thumb:

Hit me with the stories player. I want to hear it. I don't agree with everything you just said but i agree with a lot of it. I don't think the game is as simple as people say it is. I just don't agree. You know the most profitable skill is in the world? You think it would be like industrial chemistry, or  applied astrophysics, or something equally as noble. It's not. It's not at all. It's flapping your fucking gums. CEOs average IQ - 115. (successful) Rappers average IQ is around the same. Movie stars aren't too far behind. You can be president of the united states and never have to lift a finger just keep those lips moving and tongue jangling. That's how I know what you're saying isn't the absolute truth. 

What you're saying will leave the average simp's head spinning for months or years, but real game is miles ahead. Go read some stuff WIA writes, read PIMP, read The Art of War, read The Book of the Five Rings. Man, we might as well be in the dark ages compared to them. The way I see it is there's two different skills; there's telling game and there's doing it. Two different skills. We converge at a rare point where some of us can do it, some of us can tell it, some of us do both. 

The greatest pimp ever, none of them wrote their stories down and I doubt they really explained it to their peers. The best family men? Same story. The best players? I bet they never even thought about it, whatever your ideal whoever is doing the best isn't writing books or hanging out on forums. We're all here stuck at an intermediate level because we're here. It's a self selecting process. 

All I'm saying is don't pretend like it's easy, or you know everything. It's not simple. If it was simple you'd be a billionaire just from moving your mouth. I still want to hear it, i want hear what you have to say but lets not just go at it like success in the game whether it be women or money or happiness can be summed up by a few short bullet points.

Let's hear those stories player.
That's the beauty of this, you don't need to agree because there's different strokes for different folks.

This is foundational shit and you can go peruse my profile on RVF where I have written about this shit extensively, in depth and to a more advanced degree. I am over telling stories because privacy comes first but you can find those there as well. 

I don't post LRs and FRs anymore, especially if you can see my country and figure out who I am.

IQ has nothing to do with it, it's all about your vibe and giving them the fantasy they want.

WIA knows who I am. The more established guys here know too. They also know we are all just guys figuring out women and not level 9000 lotharios.

As I get older, I find myself approaching if I am horny, otherwise reverting to the 3-4 girls I have on rotation.

Don't overthink it, go and do it. I hope you don't come across with women the way you come across in this thread...  Wink

Now if you got questions, then fire away, that's where the substance is but again, the guy needs to know what to ask and what to look for. 

I will gladly answer your questions here. Stories are reserved for beers with people I can trust.
You're not helping anything by being all enigmatic. That shit may work with girls but it doesn't work with with me. The whole "ask me, but know what question to ask" may work with the birds, but the bees aren't concerned. If you have knowledge, drop it. Otherwise I'll take you for a huckster, and what does it matter anyway; you don't have anything to prove. I'm asking for game knowledge, if you don't want to give it who the fuck am I? That ego stroking, i'm not good for it. Give some value, I'll thank you - kindly. I'll drop my own shit in kind, because you can learn something from every motherfucker on this earth.

I see your break down per carefully posted sentence as follows: Qualifier, qualifier, 'too valuable to post', statement, name dropping, qualifier, dig at me personally, good game, follow up. Sentence by sentence that's what I see. Add some value, that whole ego stroking thing, I don't think I'm good for it. You don't need to qualify yourself to me or anyone here. Value talks in venues like this, enigmatic alluding takes the bus. I know who you are Noir, I've seen a lot of your posts.

As far as how I come across. Hope away. I live on that hope, even ironic sideways talk hope. I'm in the depths of that hope and I hope i see you there soon. I know you know what I'm saying because you're spitting game. I was kind enough to drop some stories, some personal shit. What makes you better, anonymize the data and help all the young players out. Don't take this enigmatic OG approach. Add some value you're better than this
How to get guys (and girls) to not drop value: Repeatedly ask someone for it when they politely decline.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | Take what everyone (including I) say on here with a grain of salt. This is a mostly anonymous Internet forum. Don't eat paint.
(11-13-2019, 02:35 AM)JackinX Wrote: B fucking S.

It was great and totally worth it, even just for the experience and knowledge. You know it, I know it and everybody else who has ever been in that situation knows it. It was fun, got your cock hard numerous times, and emotionally, you got out of it just as much as she did but don't even realize it.

You could be 10 years older with that experience or 10 years older having banged 10 boring bitches or 10 years older bibleing every night and cumming in your sleep to visions of Jesus instead of cumming in that chick's hot wet mouth!

Real game is living it, and experiencing it. It's not reading about it then avoiding situations because someone on the internet said so.

^ This.

Whatever whack combination of DNA causes BPD is surviving in the gene pool for a reason. It works. We all say we regret nearly getting our apartments set on fire because it was a bad idea on a rational level, but we all know we were having a good time with it because testosterone responds to their bullshit every time.
What a dumpster fire. There's no game here. Only empty husks with fake stories they won't even tell. Why? I don't know why. I guess it's easier to pretend that around the corner some day there might be something of value if only you ask the right questions and suck the right dicks and stand on one foot with your leg in the air.

And while I "repeatedly asked someone for value" despite me not typing a damn word that anyone typed themselves voluntarily not forcing them to be vague and illusive in the slightest. I'm going to go ahead and take that as my que.

If anyone knows this it's me, when someone asks you for value and you make excuses why you can't give it, or give vague illusive answers in place of value. You don't have any to give for whatever reason. Either you're trash, or you're scared, or maybe you just don't feel like it

I too like to visit random forums on the internet and pretend like I'm some game guru only making random qualifications on my character, giving absolutely nothing, and pretending like I'm above chopping it up because fuck it apparently.

Just fucking kidding, I don't. I actually lay real shit down, however flawed it may be. Better than doing nothing at all and illuding to some random pinnacle of knowledge like some fucking chump.

Most of you people here are jocking for internet points like you'll get a ring for it. That's why you think taking advantage of some BPD girl (or the opposite) is "great" or "part of the human experience" instead of a tragic waste of everybody's fucking time. You know like the one resource on the earth that everyone gets until it's gone? That thing, you know time? The only finite resource that you are allowed access to in it's entirety?

I've read your posts. Some of you are not fucking. Some of you are paying for pussy straight up. Some of you are paying for pussy and saying it's game. Some of you are getting lucky occasionally. No girls on rotation, no soft pimping, no hard pimping. Fucking please, haters.

I wish there was a real player here ready to really chop it up. Instead of a bunch of hucksters with a chip on their shoulder pretending like they know it all. What a shame.
Demanding game field reports from people on the internet is a pretty odd fetish. Could you not just go Google some erotic fan fiction or something if thats what gets you off?

Noir made a thoughtful, useful post with lots of detail in it. Thats of far more value than reading a bang report - or worse, posting incessantly demanding one.
Here is my suggestion to Pavlovs dog:

Go to Baltic/Slavic countries. Look for petite Russian or other girls that have this same style. Short, about 162cm tall. Between 52-60kg. With that short kind of pixie haircut. Especially if they dye it red, platinum blonde or some other obviously fake, but still naturalish color. I do not prefer girls with tattoos. But this type now a days has tattoos. These girls with this haircut and body style normally have a modest/almost large breast size too. Look for smokers. They will normally have daddy issues. If they are a single mother. Even better. Normally their personalities will be a little uptight at first. But this is an act.

If you pay attention to what I am telling you. There is a common personality type with these kinds of girls. They love to fuck. And these shorter girls with these short boyish type haircuts will ride your dick and have a hunger to be fucked like an animal...more than you can ever beleive.

I do not know why. But it is a fact. There will always be exceptions to the rule.

But these girls in their ealry-late 20s with these style are dick hungry. Keep some molky pills, coke or a little bit of weed on hand. You might need to carry a pack of cigarettes with you too. Because these kinds of girls always are out of cigarettes too.

But they want the dick. And they fuck like little demons too. Just do not get into a relationship with them. Or if the pussy is good. String them along fornas long as it takes.
Pavlov's Dog Wrote:What a dumpster fire. There's no game here. Only empty husks with fake stories they won't even tell. Why? I don't know why. I guess it's easier to pretend that around the corner some day there might be something of value if only you ask the right questions and suck the right dicks and stand on one foot with your leg in the air.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-16-2019, 09:08 AM)Pavlov\s dog Wrote: I guess it's easier to pretend that around the corner some day there might be something of value if only you ask the right questions and suck the right dicks and stand on one foot with your leg in the air.

Data sheet?
(11-16-2019, 09:08 AM)Pavlov's dog Wrote: *cry wanking*

Here's the thing: with all the shit that's gone down online over the past several years, nobody is going to be super keen to share very much openly, for a variety of reasons, not limited to:

1. time/care factor
2. investment followed by getting your shit nuked like on RVF (for example)
3. big dicking and piss-comping (trolls/LARPs)
4. too much personal info
5. been there done that... seems like an old crowd here so there's only so many times you can re-write the same game before every post gets summarized to "pickup truck, big dog and tattoos"... or "go to asia and do soft p4p but pretend it's not"

Anyway, no need to chimp out. Let people participate when they feel comfortable and ready instead of demanding involvement... it started off as a good thread.