Introduce yourself
(02-07-2017, 04:43 AM)Gamanjiru Wrote: Hey THC,
This is Mark from Japan. Checking STW's forum. Good Job!!

Thanks man, glad to see you here!

(02-07-2017, 04:58 AM)blztw Wrote: Hey all,

I'm Brad 25 year old blasian from Taiwan. Went to college in California. Recently single and enjoying running with the wolves again. No more time for house dogs. btw I recently started investing heavily in Instagram. Totally worth it. Look forward to reading some inspiration in the forum.

Boom, welcome Blztw. Never did much with IG, curious about your findings
Hi I am Divine, Singaporean. Recently read STW and was pretty impressed with the stories. Already had a good 2016 full of 15 notches, and looking to a great 2017 as well. Cheers Wink
Forum idea is great!
My name is Shawn(damn autocorrect username lol)
 I am 29 from Atlanta, GA. I am new to traveling outside of the USA. Somewhat new to this site, but must have read 90% of swoop's articles already. I am pretty decent at gaming girls here in Atlanta,  but I will be traveling to Eastern Europe (first stop Ukraine)  so I was searching google to get some advice and this site was the best so far!
Welcome Divine & Shaen, cheers
74 Element here!

I´m from Brazil and found the STW during my "awakening".

I´m an introvert and shy guy, and working on changing it. Just left my job (IT in an office) and started to hit gym everyday and study stock market.

I can feel that I´m improving a lot and you guys are playing a big role on it.

Thanks a lot!
(02-07-2017, 07:04 PM)74 Element Wrote: 74 Element here!

I´m from Brazil and found the STW during my "awakening".

I´m an introvert and shy guy, and working on changing it. Just left my job (IT in an office) and started to hit gym everyday and study stock market.

I can feel that I´m improving a lot and you guys are playing a big role on it.

Thanks a lot!

Isssso, bem-vindo!
Hey guys, I'm phase.iv!
I'm freelancer and student from Germany.
I loved reading the stories from 20, thc and fisto, always gave me big laughs and expanded my mind.
Although I know a lot of people I prefer stickin to my family and a handful of bros.
If you need information about the advantages of germany and traditional recipes hit me up.
I'm a member of other forums, but this one seems the most promising, since I'm an American who's lived in Gdansk, Poland for over a year and a half, and no longer participates in political discussions.

More detail: Mid 30s, Asian-American (though Mexicans think I'm Mexican), average height, fit but not jacked, well-dressed, London-style daygamer who generally avoids night game.
Visa Tips | LTR Lessons | "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers."
Greetings ............... have been traveling the world since the 90's, mostly Asia for business. Located in Northern Calif. My favorite spots are Seoul Korea, Shanghai and Hong Kong.

Probably my best times are in Korea but I would warn fellow travelers that Korea pretty much requires Korean friends to navigate the routine whereas Shanghai and HK are way easier to go at alone.
What's up, everybody. I'm Eddie, from America. I'm here to learn and share about travel, girls and adventures. 
Much respect goes out to 20nation and THC for putting this forum together.
Finally! A real forum, you guys are the real deal, thumbs up from me!

I am Christos,29 i ve been in the game about 5 years. Travelled around Europe where i had some success after puting a lot of effort having to deal with bitch shields, cockblocking, feminism etc.

Finally 2 years ago i decided after getting inspired from you guys to book a flight to the Phillipines. This place was really a poosy paradise, at my worst day without being in the mood i had at least 1 hookup from nightgame, at my best i had 3 lays in a day and i could do even more if my dick could stand it without even pipeling, just from daygame and nightgame.

Wish you the best guys, Cheers!
(02-07-2017, 09:37 PM)262 Wrote: I'm a member of other forums, but this one seems the most promising, since I'm an American who's lived in Gdansk, Poland for over a year and a half, and no longer participates in political discussions.

More detail: Mid 30s, Asian-American (though Mexicans think I'm Mexican), average height, fit but not jacked, well-dressed, London-style daygamer who generally avoids night game.

I'm planning to visit the Tricity in the near future man. Would be awesome to meet up with you.
I'm John Galt. I'm more on the travel side of things. My city of choice is Cali. I love the music there, and I prefer my women on the darker side. I'm primarily a solo day gamer. I'll night game depending on the venue or event. I'm in monk mode for the foreseeable future trying to make the switch to IT so I can go expat. I'm also trying to launch a side business to build up a cash reserve quicker. I hope to put the US in my rear view mirror in the future.
Love reading about everybody. Welcome to the forum everybody... I think the future of this forum is going to be incredible
Help support swoop, check out our books about travel and game: List of E-books
Hello everyone,

i'm from vancouver canada and have found out about swoop around 1 year ago.

interesting to see how this plays out Big Grin
Hey there everyone.

Im Farrell. Im from Singapore. Recently i just started solo travelling. Felt lonely in another country so i decided to do some daygame. I felt nervous at first but after a few approaches, it felt amazing.

Looking forward to travel and game worldwide(daygame, nightgame and online game all in one). If possible, i would like to travel with someone who has the same goal as me.

Besides that, im gonna share my travel and game stories in the future. Really enjoy reading swooptheworld articles that i found a few months ago. You guys inspire me to start my journey as an "alpha traveller". Thanks and keep up the good work guys.
Hey guys,

Mid-twenties here currently living in the Phils. Been doing online performance marketing for about 3-4 years now. Planning to keep exploring Asia and make the leap to Colombia/Peru in 2017/2018.
Hello, I am a from a small island in the Caribbean called Antigua and Barbuda. I speak 2 languages Spanish and English. I am 21 years old and would love to travel the world.  I have been to over 4 countries which is nothing compared to 20nation and TravelHardcore. 

I have a love for partying and beautiful women. Congratulations on starting up this forum Swoop!
Great to see so many like minded people signing up, welcome to the forum!
Hello everyone,

I would prefer not to tell my name but I am currently a Freshman in college in the San Antonio area. I very new to the study of seduction or "game" and I am very interested in the history of the art of seduction. What interests me is how people in past civilizations used "game" and what tactic and strategies they used for their time.

Thank you for allowing me to sign up for this forum.