Introduce yourself
Hi Cunts, i used to post on Roosh.

I basically travel the world, run game, bang sluts and brag about it online.

Have a great day!
Hey Guys

Another migrant here from RVF, I'm 26 and from UK.

Recently got back from my first proper trip in SEA (Thailand), and absolutely loved it. The only problem was it was only 2.5 weeks.

This year im looking to improve my career opportunities and cash flow so i'm in a position to be free to get out of the country more often, at the moment I'm in a 9-5 office job
Hi all,

I too am from RVF, previously known as RedKurrant. Offline, from UK.

With the removal of the Game and Travel sections of RVF, all that's left are Christian sermons and ridiculous theories about Jews and other supposed conspiracies - far different (as I'm sure you're all aware) to how it used to be. Glad to be leaving that behind and coming here.

About me, had the typical blue pill breakup and then stumbled upon game. Long story short, game helped me to find a great girl who I've since been with for over a year. Biggest lesson I've learnt is that you always have to keep gaming your LTR. While tiring at times in that I can rarely relax, this is the best LTR I've ever had.

Outside of that sphere, I work a corporate job and run a side business. Looking to achieve a professional qualification and go full time on the side business by the end of the year.

In all honesty I lurked a lot and seldom contributed over at the other place. But now that life is going well for me and I've grown in confidence, I'm looking to contribute and help those who may need it. Considering dropping a datasheet on my city, as well as on how to overcome depression - if there's an appetite I'll make the posts soon.

Finally, cheers Rottenapple for advertising this place on RVF.
(12-30-2019, 02:49 AM)Off The Reservation Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 07:51 PM)Kir Diesel Wrote: Just wanted to say what’s up.

Everyone knows me from my German exploits on Roosh. I’ve now migrated here and plan to ratchet up my posting again in the coming weeks.

I’m still in the NRW area but not actively gaming too hard at the moment since I’m doing an SMV overhaul (lots of gym, dieting, working etc)

Welcome, glad to see the steady growth here.

Thats what she said
Been on RVF since 2013. Initially I didn't mind the conservative change but the permanent removal news of the Game and Travel sections didn't sit well with me.

I still read the news and meme threads there but just for entertainment.  Realized that Game is a necessity we must always be learning and adapting for the times. Also, those Travel threads were the best travel advice all the big mainstream travel apps/websites would never offer.

I've known about STW for a few years now I remember when 20nation or THC mentioned it in RVF and read some of their adventures. Although I never knew there was a forum so I'm glad there is now.

Originally from LA but been living in Manila for 8 years. I wish I can offer some value but The Philippines Thread back in RVF is already common knowledge to everyone here. Maybe I'll drop a datasheet on where/how you Eskimo brothers can penetrate upper middle class/elite circles so you all stop banging the same filipina hoes I see you guys do in Poblacion or poor village girls in the provinces lol

Hope this forum grows with insightful information and not with dead beat horse shitposting of Roosh. Thanks!

P.S. apologies for not giving a shout out to the moderator, rottenapple. I don't recall your username back at RVF..

P.S.S. I hope 'scorpion' joins this forum. Dudes got some next level advice on game and lifestyle and pretty much every topic he posts on
RVF lurker for years, long-time fan of Roosh until the new changes. I've found value in his work as a teen and newb, but now that I'm getting ready to grad. college and move on in a big way to a new phase, hopefully I can contribute and learn in a more active way here on STW. Here's to continued growth in the 2020s.
Hi, i'm Kamaki

Any resemblance to legendary Rooshv members is purely coincidental
Hey guys,

I'm sean, and I'm run a blog called Hookups on autopilot. Basically I'm tired of how everything is censored these days. The red pill reddit is invite only now. Roosh forum is gone. RSD Forum is gone also. It seems like the PC phags are winning, but I'm hoping to shine a light in the dark pc-infected world with my posts here and on my blog.
Hey guys, was a reader & commenter at ROK before the great purge, never joined RVF as didnt really see the cross over, have been reading over there a while now however, now both those places are knackered i thought id join up here, seems to be some ok fellas here who like a laugh. 
thirties from NZ.
Hi everyone, I was a longer term reader and lurker on RVF since my teenage years. I've always appreciated a forum like this one which educates young boys into behaving like real men. I've learned a lot from RVF over the years and helped me matured into the person I am today. I'm looking forward to see the same strong community that RVF once had on this forum as well.

I'm mostly living between Thailand and Romania at the moment. I am in my mid twenties, self employed, have my own business. Looking forward to contribute however I can.
(01-22-2020, 01:59 PM)Naitsabes Wrote: Hi everyone, I was a longer term reader and lurker on RVF since my teenage years. I've always appreciated a forum like this one which educates young boys into behaving like real men. I've learned a lot from RVF over the years and helped me matured into the person I am today. I'm looking forward to see the same strong community that RVF once had on this forum as well.

I'm mostly living between Thailand and Romania at the moment. I am in my mid twenties, self employed, have my own business. Looking forward to contribute however I can.

Great to have you hear!

I'm looking forward to your contributions on the topic of business ownership and entrepreneurship.
Guys,

I just noticed that on the other forum we can’t see our own posts in the travel section, I can no more see what I posted there. That sucks big time, at least with that we could read old datasheets but we can’t anymore.

It is so sad to be a smart and open minded guy and become a fucking religious extremist like that guy became!
Are there guys who saved the travel section from there?
RVF refugee here. I spent hours putting up detailed datasheets and he nuked it all. That was the last straw. He can go be a born-again Christian all he wants and I'm fine with that, but it's a dick move to delete all the travel content. That was the kind of info you can't get from the usual travel guides.

I'm a businessman and I travel extensively for work, and try to make the best of it during those trips. Lived in 3 different countries, visited 70+ countries, speak 7 languages. Looking forward to making this travel forum even better than what RVF was.
(01-30-2020, 04:42 PM)WorldConquest Wrote: RVF refugee here. I spent hours putting up detailed datasheets and he nuked it all. That was the last straw. He can go be a born-again Christian all he wants and I'm fine with that, but it's a dick move to delete all the travel content. That was the kind of info you can't get from the usual travel guides.

I'm a businessman and I travel extensively for work, and try to make the best of it during those trips. Lived in 3 different countries, visited 70+ countries, speak 7 languages. Looking forward to making this travel forum even better than what RVF was.

7 languages? That's impressive, looking forward to reading your posts, with 70 countries there must be some very unknown countries in there as well.
I am Tim, 47 ,48,49, maybe 50 years old  Big Grin

I do crazy out of the ordinary travelling and love full-on approaches on girls that are often out of my reach but because of my direct and persistent approaches usually submit to me, it is fun. I lover younger 9's.

I had a complete shitty violent childhood growing up in western Germany, Hamburg and run away from home when I was 16, never returning back home. I arrived with a suitcase in West-Berlin in 1985 and the rest is history. I can only say I arrived directly in "Wir Kinder von Bahnhof Zoo" kind of athmosphere. No, I was never taking drugs but the scene fits. A legendary movie, look it up, translate it to your language.
(09-25-2019, 07:43 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:  One positive thing I have been noticing the last few years is the reckless abandon the Generation Z girls have in terms of meeting and associating with older men of means.  This is in direct contrast to decades earlier when ageism among girls was the rule of the day.  
I'm confused, are you saying that Generation Z girls want to meet older men of means?   I've always felt the USA was the most age conscious country in the world about dating.
(02-01-2020, 11:00 PM)brianmark Wrote:
(09-25-2019, 07:43 PM)Contrarian Expatriate Wrote:  One positive thing I have been noticing the last few years is the reckless abandon the Generation Z girls have in terms of meeting and associating with older men of means.  This is in direct contrast to decades earlier when ageism among girls was the rule of the day.  
I'm confused, are you saying that Generation Z girls want to meet older men of means?   I've always felt the USA was the most age conscious country in the world about dating.

US? Is he in fact referring to the US? Anyway, I noticed that with girls in Europe, right in the middle of western Europe and Russia anyway. No stereotype exists no more. If you are a hunter, you will find, yes, I can certainly confirm that being the case in Europe and Russianlands these days. But as I can confirm that, I can also say that in Latinlands it is right the opposite these days, it doesn't matter if you got money or not, are you intelligent or not, young girls have not much interest in olders guys as opposed to 7 years ago
Hi all, I'm BlueMark, mid 30s American in California. I was previously on RVF and have met over a dozen members from there in the US and in Asia.

The past few years have really been a struggle between trying to improve my game and getting ahead in my IT career. I lived abroad for a while in a pussy paradise, but my work requires a lot of mental space and focus and didn't leave me with a whole lot of energy to get very far with gaming women.

This year I'm planning to quit the rat race and become a nomad for the first time in my life. Looking forward to lots of adventures and meeting some of you along the way.
Another mid 30s American from RVF here, also met many RVF folks.

I've been in Eastern Europe for several years now, since becoming location independent.

I4Ehwb26dYeTYdAEaA9f60ulCTEDlSNmbGcGukcPU6F2ZwE3JLI438oZJszR1Yc1CQE3/5u6cKCc4ytlE/fM63I=
(02-02-2020, 08:02 AM)BlueMark Wrote: Hi all, I'm BlueMark, mid 30s American in California. I was previously on RVF and have met over a dozen members from there in the US and in Asia.

The past few years have really been a struggle between trying to improve my game and getting ahead in my IT career. I lived abroad for a while in a pussy paradise, but my work requires a lot of mental space and focus and didn't leave me with a whole lot of energy to get very far with gaming women.

This year I'm planning to quit the rat race and become a nomad for the first time in my life. Looking forward to lots of adventures and meeting some of you along the way.

Congratulations on quitting the rat race and and going back overseas.  Will you rotate between working in IT and travel?  Which countries will you focus on?